Pierre Loti Park Slope
78 5th Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11217Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Pierre Loti Park Slope
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://parkslope.pierrelotiwinebar.com/
- Phone: 6462700178x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 12:00am; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Turkish, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Cesar Guc
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Delivery, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Pierre Loti Park Slope
Open for dinner & weekend brunch, Pierre Loti Park Slope’s menu is designed for sharing, featuring salads, tapas, entrees & a variety of sides. Executive Chef Cesar Guc presents dishes such as Pan Seared Scallops served over Anatolian salsa; Turkish Beef Dumplings, poached & served in a light yogurt sauce; & Cornish Hen with cracked bulgur pilaf & tarragon sauce. Tapas include Pilaki, marinated white beans with carrot; Tarama, red caviar spread blended with olive oil & lemon; & Ezme, finely chopped tomatoes with red pepper & walnuts. Classics plates such as Hummus & Bulgur Patties with ground lamb, pine nuts & currants, round out the menu. Pierre Loti Park Slope features an extensive selection of wines hailing from France & around the Mediterranean with over 30 wines by the glass & 200 by the bottle tastings & flights are also available. Pierre Loti Park Slope’s bar offers signature cocktails crafted by mixologist Philip Han.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pierre Loti Park Slope reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (9)romantic (6)fit for foodies (4)notable wine list (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- Excellent experienceTommyboyDined on 8/2/2014Dined last Saturday evening, after afternoon event at Barclay Center, only a few blocks away. The neighborhood has really developed over the last few years and Pierre Loti is a major plus, with an eclectic menu, excellent food preparation and presentation, and wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable staff and management. Servings are small plates/ tapas, and entrees are also smallish (and moderately priced) which allows a variety of treats. Space is limited and a reservation is recommended.Special Features:
- Meditteranean-Turkish Find!ReynaldoVIPDined on 7/22/2014The Four of us had a delightful meal as we grazed to our hearts content. The service was very attentive though not obtrusive. The food was excellent and the cost modest. We couldn't have chosen a better place for good food and conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice late night spot.DanBVIPDined on 7/3/2014Excellent service and a great atmosphere. The food was fine, and enjoyable, but nothing was particularly outstanding or memorable. You're paying for the atmosphere, and sometimes that's what you want.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/1/2014Delicious cocktails and food in a romantic atmosphere.Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the Pierre Loti Park Slope reviews archive.
- Pierre LotiDinerMcEaterVIPDined on 5/4/2014Pierre Loti Park Slope great addition to neighborhood - plan to try Manhattan locations also...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second Time Still excellentSteveEVIPDined on 3/27/2014After our first great dinner we returned with friends and even our enhanced expectations were exceeded. This is a must experience restaurant.
- Pleasant SurpriseSteveEVIPDined on 3/20/2014EXCELLENT service in a fairly priced restaurant in NYC- better yet in Brooklyn....Finally found it. Unbelievable!!! The service staff was aware of and attentive to our every need before we had to ask and they did so without being intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday night at Pierre LotiElfin3Dined on 3/8/2014We were a group of three on a Saturday at 7. Our reservation was honored immediately. Wait staff was attentive and informative. Highly recommend the phyllo cheese bites, stuffed calamari, the veal sausage as well as the selection of wines. The noise level is quite high so I would not recommend this spot for a romantic dinner. I bet on a weeknight it's a lot quieter. Will definitely return to try other menu items. The bourbon flights look interesting as well. Moderately priced for the neighborhood.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I enjoyed my dish. My diningPeggyVIPDined on 3/1/2014I enjoyed my dish. My dining companion felt that what we had paid for our dinners was overpriced. My suggestion to the restaurant is this...instead of serving a small salad for one and charging $8.00, they should make salads that 2 or 3 people can share and charge a little bit more. $8.00 is bit steep for a small plate of lettuce with some beets and nuts.Special Features: