1411 Route 36 West
Union Beach, NJ 07735Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pierosrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7322645222
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm;
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm;
Dinner: Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm,
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian, French
- Executive Chef: Piero Oriolo
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Half and full trays to go.
- Private Party Facilities: A private party room available . Call for availability.
- Private Party Contact: Piero, James, Anna or Stephany 7322645222
- Entertainment: Every Friday and Saturday nights Piero's has live entertainment. Please call for details (732) 264-5222.
A word from Pieros Restaurant
Please call the restaurant at (732) 264-5222 for Saturday reservations. Ask for Piero. Piero's is an elegant restaurant and banquet hall located in Union Beach, New Jersey on Route 36. We have 2 full service bars located on floors 1 and 2. We also have a large banquet room located on the second floor that accommodates parties up to 85 people with a lavishing dance floor that gives your guests plenty of room to enjoy themselves and allows for live entertainment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pieros Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (11)good for groups (7)romantic (7)neighborhood gem (6)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (3)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (3)fit for foodies (3)hot spot (1)Show More
- Food was out of this world!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014I ordered a braised beef dish, and it melted in my mouth. My friend had Veal Osso Bucco, and she said it was the best she's had in yrs. They also have live entertainment, single person singing and she had a lovely voice. Very relaxing and enjoyable. I haven't found a decent place to eat in quite a while, at least not one that I would rave about, now I have one! They are hard to find. I Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014Did not like the idea of happy hour only at bar. Did not know this or we would have had cocktails there before we sat down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placePeteDined on 7/27/2014Took the family for Grandma's birthday. Service was excellent from arrival through departure. Good recommendations for appetizers for the group. Excellent entrees and dessert. Look forward to getting back there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I will be coming back!LizaDined on 6/29/2014Good old fashion hospitalty which is hard to find today ' the food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frequent patron.Spec1Dined on 6/12/2014Seafood selections are outstanding, both in preparation and presentation. Service staff is attentive and helpful in selecting an outstanding meal. I have and will continue to recommend Piero's to my friends and acquaintances.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little betterUBViDined on 5/31/2014I thought the food was good but not great. I had the stuffed flounder special-it was ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In a single word, EXCELLENT!TheDooWopFamilyandCompanyDined on 5/3/2014I simply don't have anything negative to say. It was one of the most enjoyable restaurant experiences myself and my entire party had while enjoying our dinners in a long time. Thank you Piero & Staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 41 reviews are from the Pieros Restaurant reviews archive.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014Our new favorite place. Everytime we go the food gets better and better. Piero & Stefania are the most gracious hosts. I'd recommend Pieros to anyone wanting delicious authentic Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Experience.benjDined on 2/14/2014Celebrated Valentine's Day at Pieros. No shortcuts on the menu. We went the full route with dinner and every course was delicious. I used Open Table links to arrange for flowers to be delivered to the restaurant. They arrived as scheduled, looked fabulous, and were brought to the table by the Hostess (Piero's wife) right after we sat down. Piero's son and daughter also work the floor. The waitstaff is friendly, attentive, and knows the food. About 7-7:30 PM on Fri/Sat (as we understand it), they have "entertainment" that may include piano, a duo, etc. On the night we were there, the duo was exceptional. The restaurant is beautiful and very comfortable. This was our first experience with the restaurant and will DEFINITELY be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentrosarioDined on 1/11/2014great food great service very family oriented, will recommend to allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy & Romanticnurse4uDined on 9/15/2013I LOVE this place. I've been here on a romantic date & with friends. The food is superb, the service is prompt & friendly & they always have the kind of entertainment I love.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A WINNERSebastianVIPDined on 9/4/2013GREAT PLACE FOR A ROMANTIC DINNER OR NICE OUT WITH FRIENDS. FOOD AND SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH. DON'T FORGET TO HAVE THE CANNOLIS. ONE OF THE BEST I EVER HAD. FRESH TO ORDER.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, slow serviceTrefoilDined on 8/28/2013It was mid-week and the restaurant wasn't that busy, yet it took a long time for the appetizer and salad to come out. Other than that, the food is excellent and they offer many dessert choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great!LilygatDined on 8/27/2013Food was really outstanding, Appetizers, salad and entrees were all wonderful, hot and cooked to perfection. Portions were large. Hostess was unfriendly, made us feel as though we were bothering her, Never welcomed us or cracked a smile. Made our reservations on "Open Table" got a confirmation. She told us we did not have reservations, I told her I had made them at "Open table" she grunted and begrudgingly led us to a table. If I did not have 6 other diners with us, I would have left and gone elsewhere....I will give it another shot, only because the food was so good. If we are greeted again in the same manner, we will not be staying for dinner or going back again, ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service was great.. food eveninanutDined on 8/18/2013service was great.. food even better. will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still getting better...jefkVIPDined on 7/13/2013Come here a few times a year and this time with a group of nine. The service is excellent, everyone raved over their dinner, our appetizers were very good and this was one of the best ever here.Special Features:
- Enjoyed Pieros Restaurant but?msfrog2VIPDined on 7/5/2013The food was very good. The waiter, though, did not listen to anything I said prior to ordering my meal. That is the biggest complaint. It was the food or the place but the service. Otherwise a very special deal.Special Features:
- surprisedk1952Dined on 6/15/2013expected a lot but just not there...marinara sauce was watery...calamari terrible...entrée too salty...wont b back
- Always deliciousNJBRooklynBornVIPDined on 6/8/2013The finest restaurant in the area. Always consistent, always delicious.Special Features:
- The only issue we had wasOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/5/2013The only issue we had was paying the check. They had issues with processing Credit Card payments.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait and waitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/14/2013We had made a reservation with open table. When we arrived we were told it would be a forty minute wait. Suggested we wait a bar. After one hr I reminded them they had said they would provide an appetizer which they then provided. Total wait time was one hour and thirty minutes!!Special Features:
- Went on a Sunday evening.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/7/2013Went on a Sunday evening. Food was very good. Service was a little slow but server had tables in both rooms of restaurant. Good wine list. Overall would return.Special Features:
- James, our server, was absolutelyKimberlyVIPDined on 3/31/2013James, our server, was absolutely OUTSTANDING!! You do not find service like that very often, even in the better NYC restaurants - trust me!! Food was very good, especially given it was a busy Holiday.Special Features:
- Perfect!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2013Always excellent! Fresh seafood for Lent and professional service. Looking forward to the next time.Special Features:
- Excellent restaurant. We haveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/17/2013Excellent restaurant. We have been here several times and Pieros never disappoints. The food is always spot on and the service is always perfect. We had James as our server and he was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pieros was excellent lovedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/10/2013Pieros was excellent loved the service food came out fast and was delicious! Will definitly be back and recommending pieros to my friends and familySpecial Features:
- Wont be disapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/16/2013Food is always very good have not been disappointed yet been there many times over the past 10yrsSpecial Features:
- Although we made a reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013Although we made a reservation online through you and rec'd a confirmation # the restaurant had no record of it. In the future will call the restaurant directly as have done in the past.
- Very pleasant, fair pricing,MTNesterVIPDined on 2/13/2013Very pleasant, fair pricing, gracious service, nothing extraordinary.Special Features:
- We had to wait 1 hour andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/12/2013We had to wait 1 hour and 20 minutes past our reservation time with very few apologies
- The veal dishes are delicious.dinerVIPDined on 1/11/2013The veal dishes are delicious. They are done just right and do not leave you hungry. Will go here often for great Italian.Special Features:
- Server was very friendly,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/27/2012Server was very friendly, and the atmosphere was very warm and welcoming. But ordering/service was a little slow, and the food was only okay. The calamari in particular were not good (very rubbery).
- We had not been here in aCpopsDined on 10/20/2012We had not been here in a number of years because it's a bit far for us. But once we sat down, we remembered how much we liked it. Food was great, a little old school but with an updated twist on all the old standards. Service was great, our reservation was honored, an all around pleasant evening. There was even a non-invasive strolling singer. We will be keeping Piero's on our regular rotation.
- Once I walked in I knew IOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2012Once I walked in I knew I was in for a good dining experience!Special Features:
- Live MusicOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/16/2012Excellent food and great service... Just wish there was live music as stated on the website.Special Features:
- Our first time there, andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/2/2012Our first time there, and it was outstanding. Food great, service great. That's all you can ask for.Special Features:
- We went on a Saturday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/8/2012We went on a Saturday night and it was lovely. They had live music and the staff was very hospitableSpecial Features:
- Impeccable service, wonderful foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/8/2012We were celebrating my mom's 91st birthday and had two seniors in our party - one with walker, one in wheelchair. James could not have been more accomodating. He not only made us feel comfortable but special as well. Impeccable service, wonderful food. Bravo!Special Features:
- NERVER GOING BACK!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/28/2012I have to say that I will NOT be back to this restaurant. I had a 7:45pm reservation. Arrived about 7:42pm waited until 7:45pm to tell the Hostess (mgr) that I was there for my reservation. I was then told that my table was being cleaned off and it would be about 5 min. 20 min later I still wasn't seated, when returning to the Female manager she told me that I would have to wait that it doesn't matter that I have a reservation that it's Saturday and things happen. I was totally disguested by her attitude she was extremely rude and non apologetic. After 25 min of waiting we were finally seated because we put up a big stink at the fact that they had empty tables for that entire time and yet didn't seat us who had a reservation.Special Features:
- Have dined at Piero's oftenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/23/2012Have dined at Piero's often and never have been disappointed in the food or serviceSpecial Features: