Pier 73 - Delta Vancouver Airport Hotel
3500 Cessna Drive
Richmond, BC V7B 1C7Neighborhood:
Gastro PubPrice: CAN$30 and under
Pier 73 - Delta Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pier73.com/
- Phone: 6042761954
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Morgan Lechner
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Sandbar is located on the second floor of the restaurant. This 750 square foot private area features: a fireplace, a pool table and a television. The Sandbar can accommodate up to 80 guests reception style or 50 guests seated. It offers great views of the main dining room and the river while providing guests with the privacy and exclusivity of a private event space.
- Private Party Contact: James Addington 6049681178
A word from Pier 73 - Delta Vancouver Airport Hotel
PIER 73 Restaurant is a great destination for casual lunch meetings, relaxed dinner gatherings, or evening drinks with friends. With floor to ceiling windows and a magnificent view of the Fraser River and North Shore Mountains PIER 73 offers an eclectic yet comfortable menu. Located behind the hotel and suspended above the Fraser River in the heart of a 138-slip Marina, PIER 73 is a popular spot to take in the beautiful West Coast Sunsets after a long day of travelling or meetings.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pier 73 - Delta Vancouver Airport Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (11)great for brunch (9)good for groups (7)neighborhood gem (6)great for outdoor dining (6)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (4)special occasion (4)fit for foodies (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (1)romantic (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Hidden Gem in Richmond...SGVLDined on 7/12/2014I have been to Pier 73 for multiple times... mostly for brunch, sometimes for lunch, and maybe once for a group dinner. It depends which server you get, 80% of the time you will get a very friendly and helpful server who will make you feel wonderful. The other 20% of the time... just say they are too busy to serve or talk to you. Food is good 90% of the times. We definitely prefer to have GREAT brunch there, GOOD lunch there, and maybe just GROUP dinner or LATE-NIGHT drink there once in a long while. KIDS under 6 can eat for FREE right now... but who knows they will change the policy again so go and enjoy FREE Kids Meals now. :) Remember to call and check...Special Features:
- We Enjoy the ViewMadameLBDined on 6/30/2014We came here to celebrate my sister's birthday My crab cake salad was tasty and my sister enjoyed her seafood salad. The restaurant was not too noisy for my 80+ year old mother. We like to watch the boats go by.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014Had brunch and the seafood benedict was really good accompanied by green salad and roast potatoes. The restaurant was packed with a large group from the hotel but the service was excellent nontheless. Large windows overlook the Fraser River tributary providing a serene backdrop on a sunny day. Parking is complementary when dining at the restaurant. Great brunch experience. Thank you!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TribeckaTribeckaDined on 5/11/2014We were not aware when we made our reservations the restaurant only offered a Mothers Day Brunch. Although we had reservations, the table was not set, at the farthest location from the buffet table even though there were many other empty tables at the front. I requested another table closer to the buffet so my mother won't have a long walk to get her food. The brunch offering was typically and not inspiring. The carvery offered a brisket which was hard and stringy. I ordered orange juice. It was tepid and did not taste good. The service was slow, the glasses were dirty, our wait staff was sloppy and spilled our water and coffee when she served us, and only picked up our dirty dishes when we asked them.Special Features:
- The following 37 reviews are from the Pier 73 - Delta Vancouver Airport Hotel reviews archive.
- good placedrsincDined on 4/27/2014If you're looking for a wonderfully relaxing spot with great people & food...this place fits well! I often eat here when staying @ the Delta Airport and I've never been disappointed. Thanks again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a view!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/21/2014I had dinner with 3 girlfriends at Pier 73 on Friday night. The food and wine were really good but a little pricey ($20 for a pasta dish and $15 a glass of wine). The decor and furniture are dated and the restaurant needs an update (especially the ice box of a bathroom) but once you are seated, you forget about that. We had a table by a window and it was really lovely looking over at the water as the light changed while the sun set. We will come back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice water viewsblahblahDined on 3/13/2014Took my family with 2 young kids there because its very hard to find a kids friendly restaurant for dinner in Richmond and Vancouver. Staff were nice and we have a great water view table. Food prices were fair for a hotel restaurant but the taste and quality of food (had seafood and meat dishes) is so so... my wife cooks better. But the view is definitely worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed in the food comparedfarleyVIPDined on 2/28/2014Disappointed in the food compared to the time before at this restaurant when I had ordered exactly the same thing. Would be good for outdoor summer time appies and drinksSpecial Features:
- Good food, but slow serviceJerryDined on 2/14/2014Food is really good, but we waited 30 mins for out main course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- valentine's dinnerdiegoDined on 2/14/2014My wife and I loves to go out and try different restaurant, I saw these restaurant Pier 73 on dine out Vancouver list. I never been to Pier 73, our dinner, the table that we ate and our server named Jason, all excellent. For sure, we'll go back again. The view was perfect and maybe more better in summer that we could try the patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dine out experienceLamsDined on 2/1/2014This was our first dine out at this restaurant. For $28 menu, we have good quality and portion for the food. Seafood platter (appetizer) and Pier 73 Cioppino was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good atmospherefirsttimerDined on 2/1/2014Decided to go there with family for Dine Out Vancouver. The food was decent but pork chops and crab cake were dry. The view was great because we had a window-side table and the river was right outside. Jason, our server, was very friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- Worth a second chance!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/31/2014This restaurant presents itself as more of an upscale dining experience but the menu and food gives off more of a casual vibe. The food wasn't spectacular but it wasn't average either. Our waiter was an Asian fellow and he was nice enough but I think there was often a communication barrier as he was often confused and didn't understand what it was we were trying to say. I had the seafood linguini and my other two friends had the steak and the thai noodle bowl. We enjoyed our meal. Overall, I would come back. Maybe not for a fancy night out but for an above average meal experience I would recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good reommndkkamcoolDined on 1/30/2014Food is very god, if do not wait too much time for eating, there is perfect I love scenic view. I will go there in a lunch someday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great area for partiesTOSGDined on 1/25/2014I booked the restaurant for a get together and it went very well, the food was good and the service excellent. the noise level was great for a full restaurant that you didn't have to talk over anyone. Everyone had a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great hidden restaurant sittingGetInMyBellyDined on 1/18/2014Great hidden restaurant sitting on the water. Menu had a wide selection to suit anyone. I wouldn't really go out of your way to eat here, but if you live nearby I'd give it a go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was good but theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/17/2014The food was good but the service was poor. We ended up waiting at least half an hour for the appetizer and about half an hour more for the entree to arrive. Im not sure what took so long but the service times can be improved for sure.Special Features:
- Nice view, food OKOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/20/2013Butter chicken very good. Salmon seriously overlooked. Good service.Special Features:
- Great LunchzeppiDined on 12/12/2013Met some friends for a quick lunch - turkey club was real turkey, very tasty - colleagues orders were also very good. Very good service. Have also been here for summer dinners with a group - equally enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does the jobBristolCreamVIPDined on 12/6/2013The food was good but our salads could have been fresher. Granted at this time it was cold and there could have been delivery issues. Our waiter was fantastic and went out of his way to accommodate us.Special Features:
- Wonderful Experience with ViewSGVLDined on 12/1/2013We enjoyed our brunch there a lot. Not only that the food lived up to expectation every time, but the staff was always friendly. However, for sunny days, you will definitely need sunglasses or sunblocks there even if you are sitting indoor. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey ViewCartripDined on 9/25/2013Lovely view of the Fraser River marina. I had requested a window table for our party of 6, and we were given one. They really do read the special requests. The food was very good. The service was friendly, but our server did not check on us much. They were very busy, though. The reason why I would hesitate to go there again is the cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice view but okay foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/16/2013Nothing really special here except great view of the water and boats. Lots of people partying and more like a pub experience which we were not expecting. The name really should be changed to Pub @ pier 73.Special Features:
- Waiter was fantastic. ..food...meh!michellevancityDined on 8/15/2013Our Waiter was fantastic - very attentive but not invasive. Food wasn't anything to write home about. More for the convenience of dining in hotel. ..I wouldn't seek out as a stand alone restaurant.Special Features:
- Good food, SSSLLLLOOOOWWW serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2013The food was tasty, sitting outside was nice, but we were not served ANY food at all (and we'd ordered salads & several dishes that were starters) for an hour and 45 minutes after our reserved time. This seemed to be a pattern, since we overheard a couple as we leaving complaining to each other about having waited an hour since they had ordered (and the food was still not there).
- Good food, good valuereviewerVIPDined on 7/18/2013Good food, good value. Service is decent, and it's definitely worth a try if you're at the Delta or nearby. Menu has good selection, nice harbour views along the windows. Enjoy.Special Features:
- A Lot of Better Options Out There!FoodiePalateDined on 6/29/2013I came here with my girlfriend and her family. The food was mediocre at best, and the desert was horrible. With the slew of options out there today for the price they want for their entrees, it was a huge disappointment. I mean, c'mon, you have to at least be on par with the big 5 chain restaurants (Earls, Cactus, Joeys, Moxies, and Milestones). When we received our entrees, the flavors were bland. We ordered one of their deserts to share and they literally took it out of a box and set it on the table, I cannot emphasize how terrible the desert looked and tasted. Like one of those party cookie trays you bring out during the holidays, but 10x worse. The tables, chairs, cheesy 80's patio furniture.....you come for a view, IN and OUT!!!Special Features:
- not for dessert loverstapiocaDined on 6/25/2013food was good, service wasn't bad (we had to wait for menus even though the restaurant wasn't even full) but their dessert menu is definitely lacking and expensive. $2.50 each for a teeny tiny bite-sized mouthful and not even a great selection.Special Features:
- there was quite a wait toOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/24/2013there was quite a wait to get our bill, but our dining experience was great. my fiance was celebrating his birthday and the management/staff gave him complimentary dessert and a gift certificate. the hostess was also very welcoming. i ordered the addington stir-fry, which i requested to be extra spicy. my fiance ordered the steak & frites, substituting the fries with poutine. the kitchen accommodated these requests. we will definitely come back for the good food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointededd1Dined on 5/31/2013We booked several weeks before for a large party(18) . We were seated at 2 tables with 2 different servers . We were mostly ignored and it was a special occassion pre wedding get together . Our booking was for 6.30pm and we only saw our food at 8.10pm . We had hoped to have done other things following dinner but it was too late . the food wasnt as good as I had hoped . I has the fish and chips and the piece of fish I received was tiny . No dessert menu just a few bite size pasties shown as available . We wont be back , very disappointed . smaller groups around us were served and appeared to receive food in a timely manner . No one informed us about the parking procedure.Special Features:
- best for both of usyournamehereDined on 5/25/2013My wife loves coming here, as do I. Funnily enough, we tend to come for different reasons. She loves the panoramic views of the harbour and the really nice serving staff (I found out they're Living Wage employees, so they must be happy to work here) so she feels comfortable there, and I love the food and beer (and they've got this veteran bartender - seriously, ask him anything on the craft of his job - I got some good tips on mixing a while back). The ambiance is nice, without making you feel like you've gotta dress up just to be there. Now they have bite-sized desserts that you can choose how many - perfect for my wife. Just don't pay for the parking at the lot - the front desk has a ledger where you can register your license plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Though the venue itself looksagmhkgDined on 5/15/2013Though the venue itself looks a bit old and outdated. The staff members are quite friendly and helpful. They have an interesting menu, on top of the typical western options, they also offer Asian choices from Indian to Chinese to Japanese, as well as Mexican..The portions are big and quite tasty, only down side is no Bread offered even for dinner service.....Special Features:
- execelent food and viewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/14/2013The Pier 73 at the Delta Vancouver airport is a gem. On the river with lovely views, a wrap around terrace on the river and a super new menu. We were very happy and will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have been going to thisOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2013We have been going to this location for a long time. Our first visit was in 1984. Menu was good but limited. Hard to understand waiter. Waiter always rushed away before we could ask him anything. food was very good, we had the steak sandwich and salmon burgers and calamari. Like to see more sea food selection. Parking price added cost to the meal. overall very good experience. Cheers Sincerly Mike and GailSpecial Features:
- Overall our Dine Out VancouverOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/3/2013Overall our Dine Out Vancouver experience was good. The Cesar Salad dressing was way too salty for both of us who had it. The main course was excellent except for the vegetarian option. The Macaroni and Cheese should have been ooey gooey good but it was dry and not very tasty. The desert, Coconut Cheesecake was awesome. I liked the restaurant and will return to order off the regular menu. Prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- We came here for dine outOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/28/2013We came here for dine out on a Monday evening. We made reservations through opentable but found upon arriving that a reservation was not needed. For starters, we ordered their mussels. They were the highlight of the night. Sauce was melt in your mouth good. We also ordered grilled sirloin steak with cheese ravioli. We asked for medium but it came well done. Steak also had a strange taste. We finished off with the blueberry cheesecake. Overall, It's worth a try, and overseeing the ocean sure adds some points.
- Our waitress Victoria wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/27/2013Our waitress Victoria was OUTSTANDING. Did everything right, didn't rush us, asked about if there was anchovy paste in the caesar salad b/c my friend's a vegetarian, checked up on us appropriately and brought everything in a good time frame. Excellent manners as well :-D
- A nice restaurant! Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/20/2013A nice restaurant! Good food and friendly staff! We should be coming again at the day time to enjoy the beautiful view!Special Features:
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/11/2012It was good. Had the fish n chips, generous portions (just a little bit soft). The crab dip appetizer was fantastic. I will come here again. Nice job guys.Special Features:
- This was a family event asLinderellaDined on 8/24/2012This was a family event as we greeted our cousin just back from walking el Camino (The Way) del Santiago Compostela (850km) from France into Spain. Our server was very patient with us as SOME of us simply cudn't make up their minds!!! He went out of his way to please my brother, Mr Picky-Eater and brought him exactly what he wanted even tho there wasn't a sign of it on the menu!Special Features: