Picasso - Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
Contemporary FrenchPrice: $50 and over
Picasso - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/picasso
- Phone: 7026938105
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Monday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Julian Serrano
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Picasso’s two balconies overlook the Bellagio Fountains. They are the perfect spot to host small gathering up to 40 guests during the mild months of the year. The dining room accommodates events up to 60 guests comfortably. The restaurant is available for buyouts. Inquire within for availability and pricing.
- Private Party Contact: Kelly Moloney 7026938105
- Entertainment: Picasso offers wonderful views of the magical Bellagio Fountains.
A word from Picasso - Bellagio
As an eleven time recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award Executive Chef Julian Serrano’s menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. The restaurant boasts a wine cellar stocked with more than 1,500 selections from the finest European vineyards. Picasso masterpieces, as well as a collection of his charming ceramic pieces, further delight the senses of diners enjoying the Picasso experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Picasso - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Picasso - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
194 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
romantic (160)special occasion (158)scenic view (147)notable wine list (123)fit for foodies (117)great for outdoor dining (74)hot spot (12)late-night find (9)good for groups (8)neighborhood gem (7)vibrant bar scene (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014This place will be the best place to have a romantic dinner, the food is excellent and also they fulfilled my request to have a best seat in front of the fountains.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014This restaurant is very special. I've celebrated my wedding anniversary here for the past 6 years and have always left desperate to return the following year. The food and service are impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing short of AMAZING!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014The attentive waitstaff was truly exceptional. The view of the Bellagio fountain was phenomenal. It was the best meal I have ever enjoyed from start to finish with lots of extras included.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best view on the stripOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/15/2014My wife and I had dinner here on Monday September 15th and we got an outside table. The view of the strip reflected in the Bellagio fountain was absolutely stunning. We also got a free show from the fountains every 15 minutes. The food was quite good as well. The scallops were the best I'd ever had. The presentation on the desserts was also pretty amazing. And the service was great. We definitely felt like we got our money's worth, although the view was a big part of that. Of the other Michelin starred restaurants we've eaten at in Vegas, I'd rank it above Le Cirque and a bit below L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon.Special Features:
- EnchantingJewelsDined on 9/15/2014Between the extraordinary art collection of Picasso's original paintings, to the exquisite decor,lighting, and view of the Fountains, this restaurant is enchantingly elegant. The food is presented with a high-end flair and is equally delicious. The wine is presented well and the service is incredible. They never missed a beat. Thank you for a beautiful evening! (And for our unique parting gift)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasureOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014Just can't say enough about the experience here. I have literally dined all over the world at some of the finest eateries and Picasso's ranks with or above them all.Special Features:
- Our #1 Favorite In Las VegasvegasgaysDined on 9/13/2014We came for my partner's birthday and had a wonderful experience. Stellar service from Karen (reception), Mitch (waiter), Brenda (bus), Michael (sommelier). Had the Degustation Menu with wine pairing. Every course was exceptionally prepared, flavors were sublime. Foie gras was paired perfectly with a 2009 Maculan Torcolato. Lamb loin roasted perfectly, so tender. Great service without being stuffy. As in any establishment, if you treat the staff right they will treat you like royalty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastico....NickDined on 9/13/2014Loved the patio, the fountains were so beautiful....food was exquisite! Service amazing!Special Features:
- earned a good tipOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014When ever I am impressed with the food and service I give away 20% or more as tip which I did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!JoeBDined on 9/11/2014Words cannot describe the wonderful and romantic experience le Picasso offersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!AJVegasDined on 9/10/2014Dinner was an amazing experience! This is a rare occasion when the quality of food matches the beauty of the restaurant, quality of service and price! This is my favorite birthday dinner ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The art of foodEllen1015Dined on 9/8/2014The dishes were artfully presented and the service was impeccable.The food is very good but for the price I think it should be even better. The menu is very limited.Special Features:
- Perfect from start to finish!AnthonyVIPDined on 9/6/2014My wife and I had the 5-course Degustation Menu at Picasso. It was one of my best dining experiences anywhere in the world. If I had to pick highlights, the Sautéed Steak of Foie Gras and Roasted Tournedo Loin of Lamb were the stars. The foie gras was fantastic with a crispy outside and buttery smooth center, perfectly matched with the rhubarb vanilla jam. When our server brought my lamb I jokingly said, "I don't know how you're going to top the foie gras." Well, leave it up to them to do just that. The lamb was unbelievable. Tender, flavorful, perfectly prepared. Again, the best I've ever eaten. And the service was truly excellent! I never once had to ask for anything. It truly was a perfect dining experience! I can't wait to return!Special Features:
- Picasso with GristleMissMiaDined on 9/5/2014The amuse-bouche was not really amusing - a croquet resembling cheap Belgian fast food, while cold potato leak soup was blah. The Prix-fixe degustation menu was too big for someone who doesn't like throwing away food. We were served by multiple people, some of them had way too much attitude and snobbiness. My main course - Colorado lamb - was an average 'bar-chain-lamb-dish' - the difference was: it looked beautiful on my plate, but was chewy with gristle. Sautéed foie gras was probably one of the best I ever had - the only exceptional dish that I had next to the Picassos that I enjoyed all night. Lobster salad and dessert were decent for a fine dining restaurant - but not 'wow'. If you are a serious foodie set your expectations lower.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just amazing!BillDined on 9/5/2014Definitely try to go, especially if staying at Bellagio! But go early and be warned that you are likely looking at a three-hour dining experience! Plus the paintings are wonderful -- worth going just to see them!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worthy of Michelin starsdaveVIPDined on 9/4/2014Beautiful setting. Polished service. Refined ambience. It is a shame that the food is not up to standard for one, let alone two Michelin stars. It had been a few years since my last visit and I came away with the same conclusion then as now. Food lacks imagination. Decently choreographed but bland. It should not come out cold. The pigeon was very good. All else was very unexceptional. All four in our party regular diners at high caliber restauants and had the same opinion.Special Features:
- expensive food so so servicenotworththecostDined on 9/3/2014food was good,but expensive and with the wine paring we got, wine was poured 20 minutes before food came, so half the time wine was almost gone by the time food arrivedSpecial Features:
- WOnderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Great food and service. Nice art. Will recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good!IzzylovesfoodDined on 8/29/2014Service was excellent, the artwork was a treat, and food was very good. The oysters and the foie gras were absolutely amazing! The lobster was just ok. Done perfectly but very simple and good. Not the best I've ever had. Price was good, however, shouldn't charge extra for a 1Lb. Lobster. Would I return back? Yes, for the oysters only. Maybe for drinks at the bar and some oysters! Devine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- most amazing scallopslittlebumblebeeDined on 8/29/2014Came here before the "O" show. Bf had the degustation menu and I had the prix fixe. Everything was absolutely delicious. From the surprise amuse bouche to the dessert, everything was fantastic. Especially loved the oysters and lobster salad. But the best dish was the seared scallop. No wonder they won 2 michelin stars! Get a table outside to watch the fountains. Only an occasional minor spray when the winds blow towards you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ExperienceLemanDined on 8/28/2014Just get into a Restaurant plenty of Picasso artworks is amazing, just added it the Bellagio fountains dancing on the background and extraordinary Menu accompanied of a good wine selections froma a Sommelier. Is an out of this world experience.Special Features:
- 五星级的餐厅wayneDined on 8/27/2014里面的食物非常精致，味道也是极好。和牛和鹅肝做的很出色，肥而不腻。汤也是上好的。强烈我推荐大家去试一试Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most Romantic Dinner PlacethehoursDined on 8/25/2014The moment I step into the restaurant, I am sure that I made the right choice to have our 9th anniversary dinner at Picasso. The food is amazing and the service is outstanding. I love all the food they served us and the paring wine is quite nice as well. We were not sitting beside the window, but close enough to see the water show. It's so beautiful and romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great from start to finishJoosDined on 8/23/2014The degestation prix fixe menu was some of the most decadant food that I have had in a very long time. Whichever menu you choose, if you are a fan of oysters you have to order a plate here. Service was impeccable and they accommodated our move to the outside terrace for dessert so that we could have the best seats in the house for the Bellagio fountain show. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!PicassoBellagioLasVegasDined on 8/23/2014The food was amazing, service was impeccable and the decor was gorgeous. Sitting by the Bellagio's fountain and having great food makes this restaurant really very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful all aroundKTaylorDined on 8/22/2014Four of us had dinner here for a birthday celebration. Our table was on the terrace by the fountains, and it was lovely to watch them throughout our meal. The food was fantastic (The menu is "fixed". You can order one side or the other, with a few choices on each side. Two of our party ordered the left, and two ordered the right...none were disappointed!!), our waiter, the sommelier, and the art on the walls inside were all wonderful as well. I treat myself a couple of times a year to a "high dollar" meal, and I felt that this was worth the money...pre-dinner drinks, entrees, a wine paring, dessert, and coffee all came out to about $170/person...I have spent MUCH more here in Las Vegas, and not been half as pleased as I was dining here.Special Features:
- First timeCSY54117Dined on 8/22/2014It was my first time here at Picasso, wondering what it would be like to enjoy fine dining in Las Vegas. From the moment I sat down till the time I left the table, the service was excellent. All the servers were very attentive, and kind with customer's questions. Each dish served was carefully prepared, and the taste was absolutely indescribable. Amazing. I was speechless. I would definitely go back again, and recommend to friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectFoodieFredDined on 8/21/2014A very enjoyable evening. The food was perfectly cooked and presented. The Hazelnut dessert was extraordinary. The service was faultless, perfectly timed. We enjoyed the Bellagio fountains from inside but you could also view them from the terrace if you wish. The Picasso paintings were also great. A few pleasant surprises throughout that I won't spoil for you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply OutstandingCherv60Dined on 8/21/2014We ate on the patio overlooking the lake and famous Bellagio Fountains. Every moment and every morsel was perfect! One small criticism-our bill was $423 with tax and tip for two--was it really necessary to charge $4.50 fir coffee? Other than that small annoyance Picasso is perfection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!nikoDined on 8/21/2014Great food, service and ambience. A little on the pricey side but glad we went. A great dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/16/2014Picasso exceeded expectations. Delicious food, artistically presented, with impeccable service! Beautiful Lake Views!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very ExpensiveDerbyDined on 8/16/2014You only have 2 pre-fix type menu choices. Portions were very small but you did get full by the end of the meal. My only complaint is my husband had on shorts and no one at the check in desk advised that they offer "rent a pants" he was running all over the shops trying to find an inexpensive pair of pants or jeans. He was just going to skip dinner when the water waiter told us they have pants available! Would have been nice to know when we checked in for our reservation! We sat outside and the view was awesome. Got to watch the water show during our meal. Make sure you know the dress code before you go. No one will tell you until you get there.Special Features:
- Favortie in LVOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/9/2014This restaurant is suburb. It is great for a group or two for a romantic dinner. The food is excellent as well as the service. By far, my favorite restaurant in Vegas.Special Features:
- excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/8/2014excellent restaurant great view, would highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- elegant, outstanding gourmet spotbillVIPDined on 8/7/2014elegant, excellent food, ambience, service, and locationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/6/2014Just a fare warning for diners that want patio seating during the Bellagio watershow, there will be a possibility of getting wet. We expected some mist, but at one point it felt like a rainstorm went right over us. It was definitely an experience if you don't mind getting a little wet. Other than that, food and service was amazing. The views on the patio are spectacular.Special Features:
- Excellent option!Gabos1972Dined on 8/4/2014The food, The view, The ambience is so nice. I really recommended for a romantic date or important business meeting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not like it was beforeVladDined on 8/1/2014We ordered pre-fix for $125. main course, fish was dry. This is unacceptable in that level of restaurant.Special Features:
- another great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/30/2014Picasso is still my favorite restaurant. Decided to try a soup instead of my usual oysters or quail and it didn't disappoint. Bass and veal I've had before and impeccable as always.Special Features:
- Tacky Nickel-Dime StufffoodnikDined on 7/28/2014While the food and service were outstanding, the $8.50 charge for "water service" and $4.50 charge for coffee added on the the prix-fixe price of $115 for a 4 course meal seemed rather tacky! It's the kind of nickle-dime stuff one doesn't expect from a restaurant of this calibre.