Picasso - Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
Contemporary FrenchPrice: $50 and over
Picasso - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/picasso
- Phone: 7026938105
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Monday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Julian Serrano
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Picasso’s two balconies overlook the Bellagio Fountains. They are the perfect spot to host small gathering up to 40 guests during the mild months of the year. The dining room accommodates events up to 60 guests comfortably. The restaurant is available for buyouts. Inquire within for availability and pricing.
- Private Party Contact: Kelly Moloney 7026938105
- Entertainment: Picasso offers wonderful views of the magical Bellagio Fountains.
A word from Picasso - Bellagio
As an eleven time recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award Executive Chef Julian Serrano’s menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. The restaurant boasts a wine cellar stocked with more than 1,500 selections from the finest European vineyards. Picasso masterpieces, as well as a collection of his charming ceramic pieces, further delight the senses of diners enjoying the Picasso experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Picasso - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Picasso - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
192 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
romantic (163)special occasion (153)scenic view (143)notable wine list (119)fit for foodies (117)great for outdoor dining (66)hot spot (15)good for groups (9)late-night find (9)neighborhood gem (7)vibrant bar scene (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Very good!IzzylovesfoodDined on 8/29/2014Service was excellent, the artwork was a treat, and food was very good. The oysters and the foie gras were absolutely amazing! The lobster was just ok. Done perfectly but very simple and good. Not the best I've ever had. Price was good, however, shouldn't charge extra for a 1Lb. Lobster. Would I return back? Yes, for the oysters only. Maybe for drinks at the bar and some oysters! Devine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ExperienceLemanDined on 8/28/2014Just get into a Restaurant plenty of Picasso artworks is amazing, just added it the Bellagio fountains dancing on the background and extraordinary Menu accompanied of a good wine selections froma a Sommelier. Is an out of this world experience.Special Features:
- 五星级的餐厅wayneDined on 8/27/2014里面的食物非常精致，味道也是极好。和牛和鹅肝做的很出色，肥而不腻。汤也是上好的。强烈我推荐大家去试一试Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most Romantic Dinner PlacethehoursDined on 8/25/2014The moment I step into the restaurant, I am sure that I made the right choice to have our 9th anniversary dinner at Picasso. The food is amazing and the service is outstanding. I love all the food they served us and the paring wine is quite nice as well. We were not sitting beside the window, but close enough to see the water show. It's so beautiful and romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great from start to finishJoosDined on 8/23/2014The degestation prix fixe menu was some of the most decadant food that I have had in a very long time. Whichever menu you choose, if you are a fan of oysters you have to order a plate here. Service was impeccable and they accommodated our move to the outside terrace for dessert so that we could have the best seats in the house for the Bellagio fountain show. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!PicassoBellagioLasVegasDined on 8/23/2014The food was amazing, service was impeccable and the decor was gorgeous. Sitting by the Bellagio's fountain and having great food makes this restaurant really very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful all aroundOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/22/2014Four of us had dinner here for a birthday celebration. Our table was on the terrace by the fountains, and it was lovely to watch them throughout our meal. The food was fantastic (The menu is "fixed". You can order one side or the other, with a few choices on each side. Two of our party ordered the left, and two ordered the right...none were disappointed!!), our waiter, the sommelier, and the art on the walls inside were all wonderful as well. I treat myself a couple of times a year to a "high dollar" meal, and I felt that this was worth the money...pre-dinner drinks, entrees, a wine paring, dessert, and coffee all came out to about $170/person...I have spent MUCH more here in Las Vegas, and not been half as pleased as I was dining here.Special Features:
- First timeCSY54117Dined on 8/22/2014It was my first time here at Picasso, wondering what it would be like to enjoy fine dining in Las Vegas. From the moment I sat down till the time I left the table, the service was excellent. All the servers were very attentive, and kind with customer's questions. Each dish served was carefully prepared, and the taste was absolutely indescribable. Amazing. I was speechless. I would definitely go back again, and recommend to friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectFoodieFredDined on 8/21/2014A very enjoyable evening. The food was perfectly cooked and presented. The Hazelnut dessert was extraordinary. The service was faultless, perfectly timed. We enjoyed the Bellagio fountains from inside but you could also view them from the terrace if you wish. The Picasso paintings were also great. A few pleasant surprises throughout that I won't spoil for you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply OutstandingCherv60Dined on 8/21/2014We ate on the patio overlooking the lake and famous Bellagio Fountains. Every moment and every morsel was perfect! One small criticism-our bill was $423 with tax and tip for two--was it really necessary to charge $4.50 fir coffee? Other than that small annoyance Picasso is perfection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!nikoDined on 8/21/2014Great food, service and ambience. A little on the pricey side but glad we went. A great dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/16/2014Picasso exceeded expectations. Delicious food, artistically presented, with impeccable service! Beautiful Lake Views!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very ExpensiveDerbyDined on 8/16/2014You only have 2 pre-fix type menu choices. Portions were very small but you did get full by the end of the meal. My only complaint is my husband had on shorts and no one at the check in desk advised that they offer "rent a pants" he was running all over the shops trying to find an inexpensive pair of pants or jeans. He was just going to skip dinner when the water waiter told us they have pants available! Would have been nice to know when we checked in for our reservation! We sat outside and the view was awesome. Got to watch the water show during our meal. Make sure you know the dress code before you go. No one will tell you until you get there.Special Features:
- Favortie in LVOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/9/2014This restaurant is suburb. It is great for a group or two for a romantic dinner. The food is excellent as well as the service. By far, my favorite restaurant in Vegas.Special Features:
- excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/8/2014excellent restaurant great view, would highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- elegant, outstanding gourmet spotbillVIPDined on 8/7/2014elegant, excellent food, ambience, service, and locationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/6/2014Just a fare warning for diners that want patio seating during the Bellagio watershow, there will be a possibility of getting wet. We expected some mist, but at one point it felt like a rainstorm went right over us. It was definitely an experience if you don't mind getting a little wet. Other than that, food and service was amazing. The views on the patio are spectacular.Special Features:
- Excellent option!Gabos1972Dined on 8/4/2014The food, The view, The ambience is so nice. I really recommended for a romantic date or important business meeting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not like it was beforeVladDined on 8/1/2014We ordered pre-fix for $125. main course, fish was dry. This is unacceptable in that level of restaurant.Special Features:
- another great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/30/2014Picasso is still my favorite restaurant. Decided to try a soup instead of my usual oysters or quail and it didn't disappoint. Bass and veal I've had before and impeccable as always.Special Features:
- Tacky Nickel-Dime StufffoodnikDined on 7/28/2014While the food and service were outstanding, the $8.50 charge for "water service" and $4.50 charge for coffee added on the the prix-fixe price of $115 for a 4 course meal seemed rather tacky! It's the kind of nickle-dime stuff one doesn't expect from a restaurant of this calibre.
- Fountains to Digest byRussDined on 7/26/2014My wife and I had a fabulous dinner at Picasso. The staff were attentive and friendly and never felt in the way. The food was top notch. We opted for the Chef's menu, but it was a close call with the four course fixed price. We had the suggested wine pairings and the Somme gave us concise explanations we could follow without feeling woefully inadequate. Throughout the meal the fountain/light show was on-going and a beautiful distraction between courses. This place is worth the dough; I highly recommend Picasso.Special Features:
- Upscale dining2dinevegasDined on 7/26/2014This was a birthday dinner that was divine. Because it is fine dining, one can assume the price might be steep for some. The service was great, knowledgeable, and friendly. The original Picasso art on the walls are an added bonus.Special Features:
- Best restaurant on the strippierrev55Dined on 7/25/2014The Picasso has the best "wine pairing" experience anywhere. Constant attention to our needs and incredible hard to find wines are paired with perfect food. The veal chop and the pate are just divine. Ask for a table with a view of the fountains, it is so romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must!PicassoDined on 7/23/2014Dinner at Picasso could not have been better. Delicious cuisine, impeccable service. Patio seat was lively, overlooking the fountains- with show every 15 minutes. Interior is stunning. As intended indeed, your meal at Picasso is a tribute to the master.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food and serviceJulieDined on 7/23/2014The best part of the five course meal was the scallop on mashed potatoes with a Pinot noir reduction sauce. The dessert of blueberry ice cream and hazelnut mousse was also delicious. The service was very good with a couple of slow spots which may have been due to a group of 30 arriving. The wine pairing was excellent.Special Features:
- SpectacularOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/20/2014Picasso likely the best restaurant on the entire Strip. Unmatched service by wait staff and sommelier, incomparable views of Picasso's art inside and Bellagio fountains outside. Chef Serrano's degustation menu and wine pairings could not have been better. The ultimate Vegas dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic DinnerEvansFamilyDined on 7/20/2014My husband and I dined here for our 12 year wedding anniversary. Food was delicious and beautifully presented. I ordered the veal and my husband ordered the deer medallions. Both were fantastic. We decided on the four course prix fixe menu. Lots of food for fine dining. We left stuffed and didn't even finish the desserts although they were delicious and came out on plates with Happy Anniversary written on them with chocolate sauce. Upon leaving you are given two boxes by the hostess containing 4 small muffins for breakfast. Nice touch. We sat outside with the Bellagio fountain right in front of us. Got to see the show about every 15 minutes. Staff was very helpful in taking your photos with the water show going on behind.Special Features:
- Fabulous food and atmospherelittlegto67Dined on 7/17/2014When dining here, you have the option to sit outside by the Bellagio fountain or inside. If you sit outside you will get spectacular views of the fountains but you will also get a little misted from the fountains. The food is absolutely fabulous and, surprisingly the portions are very large for a fine dining restaurant. We had the four course prix fixe menu and by the time the main courses came we were already full. Everything that we had was amazing and perfectly cooked. There are some very interesting things on the menu, we had pigeon and fallow deer and they were both outstanding. The service was wonderful, very attentive but no hovering and certainly no rushing us. The desserts are beautiful and delicious. One of our new favorites.Special Features:
- It Doesn't Get Any BettersbauerDined on 7/5/2014In a word; magnificent! Picasso is perfect in every respect. The room is wonderfully comfortable and intimate. The service is attentive yet unobtrusive. The food is outstanding. Chef Serrano and his staff have continued to excel in the rich tradition that he established at Picasso. This is a "must dine" venue when visiting Las Vegas!Special Features:
- Amazing!!!!JasmineDined on 7/5/2014Everything about Picasso was amazing. The food and service was simply outstanding, and well deserving of the Michelin star that brought this restaurant to our attention. The staff catered to the two members of our party with allergies and made sure we were done in time to make our show, though I would definitely recommend allowing 2-3 hours for dinner here. It's not cheap, but it was most definitely worth the price. Nice view of the fountains. I absolutely recommend this place, it is a must-try for anyone visiting Vegas who appreciates fine dining.Special Features:
- Fantastic!nomnomnomDined on 7/4/2014I've been here before, and this last time was just as good if not better. Amazing food, wine, and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-theater is a joke!RusShellDined on 7/4/2014We reserved a 5:30 pre-theater dinner at Picasso as we had expensive tickets for a 7:00 show. The $75 price included a very small appetizer & main course that were not that good when compared to dinners from the 2 previous evenings, & a dessert - the dessert was good. The wine pairing was $50 for 2 glasses of wine that was not that good. We arrived 10 minutes early for our reservation to find the doors locked! When we finally got seated & ordered it was 25 minutes until our appetizer arrived & another 20 minutes for the main course. We told them we had a 7:00 show when we arrived & it was 7:30 & we had not ordered dessert! Dessert came at 7:46 & we immediately said box it & get the bill. They got the bill to us at 7:55 & we missed the show!
- Always Great!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/3/2014I have eaten at this restaurant at least 20 times over the last 5 years, and it has NEVER, EVER disappointed me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best place to dine in LV by farchrispyVIPDined on 7/2/2014Everything about Picasso was as close to perfection as one can find in Las Vegas (or the rest of the country). The presentation of every dish was beautiful. Many times that may mean the taste, temp, and/or integration of flavors is compromised, but not here. The poached oysters, quail and foie gras stand out as the finest examples of each we've ever had. The entire service experience was flawless. And finally, the thing most praised about Picasso - the paintings, room and view - were unbelievable but for us third on the list of things we most appreciated. Food and service always comes first for us and they didn't disappoint. And, after all that, it was no where near as expensive as some meals we've had that were not nearly as enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Foods and ServiceMomiDined on 7/2/2014My friend recommended to go there if I ever go to Las Vegas, and it sure was a nice place to have an excellent meal. I totally enjoyed the elegantly prepared foods as well as attentive service. I recommend this place.Special Features:
- Food as art at Picasso!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/30/2014We are into fine dinning, and needed somewhere for birthday meal, this proved fabulous, we sat on the terrace watching the fountains. Food was second to none, I fact I thought it was up there with my favourites. Every mouthful a delight. Great head waiter. If I have a couple of negative comments, they are portions slightly too large for five courses. And a little personal gripe, tea and coffe arrived before sweet.Special Features:
- VERY ROMANTICOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/30/2014My wife and I celebrated a very special occasion with a dinner here. Very impressive place. You'd think you are not in a casino setting. Calling all lovers... bring your special one here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Artistic diningOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 6/30/2014My wife and I had a wonderful dining experience with a most beautiful view of multi water shows at the Bellagio. The quality and presentation of each plate was artistic and delicious. Service was impeccable, without intrusion. Our waiter, Robert was friendly, attentive and interesting to talk with. He made us feel special and very welcomed. We met the chef as we were leaving and shook hands to a world renown chef! This is truly a fine dining experience!Special Features:
- One of the Best Meals EverRobertDined on 6/29/2014We have eaten at the Bellagio twice, and both times were memorable. At our last visit, I had the Maine Lobster, which was remarkably good. My wife had the Chilean Sea Bass, which was also extremely good. But the dessert -- a Hazelnut Joconde with Vanilla Frangelico Ice Cream -- was quite possibly the best dessert I have ever had. Wonderful service. Great view of the Bellagio fountains. Just exquisite.Special Features: