Picasso - Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
Contemporary FrenchPrice: $50 and over
Picasso - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/picasso
- Phone: 7026938105
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Monday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Julian Serrano
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Picasso’s two balconies overlook the Bellagio Fountains. They are the perfect spot to host small gathering up to 40 guests during the mild months of the year. The dining room accommodates events up to 60 guests comfortably. The restaurant is available for buyouts. Inquire within for availability and pricing.
- Private Party Contact: Kelly Moloney 7026938105
- Entertainment: Picasso offers wonderful views of the magical Bellagio Fountains.
A word from Picasso - Bellagio
As an eleven time recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award Executive Chef Julian Serrano’s menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. The restaurant boasts a wine cellar stocked with more than 1,500 selections from the finest European vineyards. Picasso masterpieces, as well as a collection of his charming ceramic pieces, further delight the senses of diners enjoying the Picasso experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Picasso - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Picasso - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
192 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
romantic (152)special occasion (149)scenic view (136)notable wine list (115)fit for foodies (110)great for outdoor dining (68)hot spot (13)late-night find (9)good for groups (9)neighborhood gem (6)vibrant bar scene (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Location!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014You can get better food for 1/2 the price in many local restaurants, it is the location that makes it worth the price. I would only pay if I could sit outside on a nice evening. The inside is very well done and inviting, but unless you have window table, the view and the food do not justify the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointed...Diz2013Dined on 9/28/2014Had dinner at Picasso to celebrate a special occasion. We arrived early but were promptly seated with a reasonably good view of the fountains. We chose the 5 course tasting menu ($125 each) with wine pairing ($68 each). We didn't realize that the 5th course didn't come with wine (seems that if it's a pairing menu, it should). The biggest issue we had was with the speed of service. We had barely finished one service when they would show up with next. In one case, they started taking my plate while I was still eating. We could have been out of there in an hour. The food was good and the view was spectacular...not sure that's enough.Special Features:
- PicassoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2014An Experience! Food was fabulous Art work and decors were stunning.Special Features:
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/27/2014One of the best restaurants I have ever been to. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our birthday dinners. It was fantastic!!Special Features:
- 1MaLeslieVIPDined on 9/24/2014Everything about our experience was wonderful. Have eaten here several times but not in the last three years. I've never been disappointed. Only negative is that the meal can be very expensive expecially with wine parings.
- Picasso worth the $$$Nan0Dined on 9/24/2014Yes, Picasso is pricey, but our experience was so special that we didn't begrudge the cost. Every bite was perfect. Service was perfect. Setting was perfect. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening.Special Features:
- A dinner to rememberdinerschoiceDined on 9/24/2014We met my son and lively new wife for dinner. I wanted a meal that all of us would enjoy and remember. The restaurant's atmosphere was memorable with a view of the fountains, elegant decor and surrounded by Picasso paintings. The service was outstanding. Each course of the meal was delicious. We all loved the quail salad. The salmon with cauliflower was delicious. I loved the chop and the desert. I tasted. This was a outstanding first dinner in Las Vegas. I picked a great place that I will remember and recommend to anyone visiting Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old school foodRichDined on 9/22/2014High quality but not creative food. Chef needs to modernize his techniquesSpecial Features:
- ffxdinerVIPDined on 9/22/2014Went for dinner by myself during the week and had the 4 course prix fixe meal. It was a wonderful meal. Of the items I ordered my favorites were the quail salad and the sautéed snapper. A small signature appetizer was included at the very beginning consisting of potato soup and a potato croquette. The croquette was excellent. Would have liked another one. As for dining by myself, it was very enjoyable. The meal is served at a slower pace than many restaurants so don't expect to be rushed. Though I do wish the check had come quicker once I had finished - esp. since I had an early morning conference to attend.Special Features:
- A perfect dinerWene0408Dined on 9/21/2014My wife and I, coming from New Caledonia, spent a very good time at the Picasso. Everything was perfect. And, a member of the personnal was speaking french, explaining to us all what we needed to know about the delicious dishes of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulJustPlainJoeDined on 9/20/2014If your wallet happens to be full in general or if you happen to have had a Las Vegas win, then the perfect place to celebrate your good fortune is Picasso. The food is pretty and interesting. The service is near perfect. the setting is lovely/ It just bothers me to spend 18 dollars for a glass of wine , where the bottle goes for 20 retail. This is Las Vegas. You can get better food for less in New York but this is Las Vegas. Sitting under genuine Picasso paintings does add to the price. Short version: worth it, as it is elegant, pretty and something above the mob of celebrity chef steakhouses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but service was...90210fitVIPDined on 9/19/2014Excellent food, especially loved the lobster salad app and the chocolate fondant dessert.. We were in a time crunch and it took the servers what too like forever to take out order. A little slower than I'd expect from a 2 star Michelin restaurant.. Gorgeous picasso paintings all around..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceLouieDined on 9/18/2014This place will be the best place to have a romantic dinner, the food is excellent and also they fulfilled my request to have a best seat in front of the fountains.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently outstandingNickyICDined on 9/17/2014This restaurant is very special. I've celebrated my wedding anniversary here for the past 6 years and have always left desperate to return the following year. The food and service are impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing short of AMAZING!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014The attentive waitstaff was truly exceptional. The view of the Bellagio fountain was phenomenal. It was the best meal I have ever enjoyed from start to finish with lots of extras included.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best view on the stripwraithnotDined on 9/15/2014My wife and I had dinner here on Monday September 15th and we got an outside table. The view of the strip reflected in the Bellagio fountain was absolutely stunning. We also got a free show from the fountains every 15 minutes. The food was quite good as well. The scallops were the best I'd ever had. The presentation on the desserts was also pretty amazing. And the service was great. We definitely felt like we got our money's worth, although the view was a big part of that. Of the other Michelin starred restaurants we've eaten at in Vegas, I'd rank it above Le Cirque and a bit below L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon.Special Features:
- doninhoDined on 9/15/2014Good execution in a beautiful dining room. Fondant was sublime. Other courses excellent but without the same impact. Very extensive wine list. Recommendation of sommelier was a winner. Would certainly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnchantingJewelsDined on 9/15/2014Between the extraordinary art collection of Picasso's original paintings, to the exquisite decor,lighting, and view of the Fountains, this restaurant is enchantingly elegant. The food is presented with a high-end flair and is equally delicious. The wine is presented well and the service is incredible. They never missed a beat. Thank you for a beautiful evening! (And for our unique parting gift)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasureOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014Just can't say enough about the experience here. I have literally dined all over the world at some of the finest eateries and Picasso's ranks with or above them all.Special Features:
- Our #1 Favorite In Las VegasvegasgaysDined on 9/13/2014We came for my partner's birthday and had a wonderful experience. Stellar service from Karen (reception), Mitch (waiter), Brenda (bus), Michael (sommelier). Had the Degustation Menu with wine pairing. Every course was exceptionally prepared, flavors were sublime. Foie gras was paired perfectly with a 2009 Maculan Torcolato. Lamb loin roasted perfectly, so tender. Great service without being stuffy. As in any establishment, if you treat the staff right they will treat you like royalty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastico....NickDined on 9/13/2014Loved the patio, the fountains were so beautiful....food was exquisite! Service amazing!Special Features:
- earned a good tipexigentDined on 9/11/2014When ever I am impressed with the food and service I give away 20% or more as tip which I did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!JoeBDined on 9/11/2014Words cannot describe the wonderful and romantic experience le Picasso offersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!AJVegasDined on 9/10/2014Dinner was an amazing experience! This is a rare occasion when the quality of food matches the beauty of the restaurant, quality of service and price! This is my favorite birthday dinner ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The art of foodEllen1015Dined on 9/8/2014The dishes were artfully presented and the service was impeccable.The food is very good but for the price I think it should be even better. The menu is very limited.Special Features:
- Perfect from start to finish!AnthonyVIPDined on 9/6/2014My wife and I had the 5-course Degustation Menu at Picasso. It was one of my best dining experiences anywhere in the world. If I had to pick highlights, the Sautéed Steak of Foie Gras and Roasted Tournedo Loin of Lamb were the stars. The foie gras was fantastic with a crispy outside and buttery smooth center, perfectly matched with the rhubarb vanilla jam. When our server brought my lamb I jokingly said, "I don't know how you're going to top the foie gras." Well, leave it up to them to do just that. The lamb was unbelievable. Tender, flavorful, perfectly prepared. Again, the best I've ever eaten. And the service was truly excellent! I never once had to ask for anything. It truly was a perfect dining experience! I can't wait to return!Special Features:
- Picasso with GristleMissMiaDined on 9/5/2014The amuse-bouche was not really amusing - a croquet resembling cheap Belgian fast food, while cold potato leak soup was blah. The Prix-fixe degustation menu was too big for someone who doesn't like throwing away food. We were served by multiple people, some of them had way too much attitude and snobbiness. My main course - Colorado lamb - was an average 'bar-chain-lamb-dish' - the difference was: it looked beautiful on my plate, but was chewy with gristle. Sautéed foie gras was probably one of the best I ever had - the only exceptional dish that I had next to the Picassos that I enjoyed all night. Lobster salad and dessert were decent for a fine dining restaurant - but not 'wow'. If you are a serious foodie set your expectations lower.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just amazing!BillDined on 9/5/2014Definitely try to go, especially if staying at Bellagio! But go early and be warned that you are likely looking at a three-hour dining experience! Plus the paintings are wonderful -- worth going just to see them!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worthy of Michelin starsdaveVIPDined on 9/4/2014Beautiful setting. Polished service. Refined ambience. It is a shame that the food is not up to standard for one, let alone two Michelin stars. It had been a few years since my last visit and I came away with the same conclusion then as now. Food lacks imagination. Decently choreographed but bland. It should not come out cold. The pigeon was very good. All else was very unexceptional. All four in our party regular diners at high caliber restauants and had the same opinion.Special Features:
- expensive food so so servicenotworththecostDined on 9/3/2014food was good,but expensive and with the wine paring we got, wine was poured 20 minutes before food came, so half the time wine was almost gone by the time food arrivedSpecial Features:
- WOnderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Great food and service. Nice art. Will recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good!IzzylovesfoodDined on 8/29/2014Service was excellent, the artwork was a treat, and food was very good. The oysters and the foie gras were absolutely amazing! The lobster was just ok. Done perfectly but very simple and good. Not the best I've ever had. Price was good, however, shouldn't charge extra for a 1Lb. Lobster. Would I return back? Yes, for the oysters only. Maybe for drinks at the bar and some oysters! Devine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- most amazing scallopslittlebumblebeeDined on 8/29/2014Came here before the "O" show. Bf had the degustation menu and I had the prix fixe. Everything was absolutely delicious. From the surprise amuse bouche to the dessert, everything was fantastic. Especially loved the oysters and lobster salad. But the best dish was the seared scallop. No wonder they won 2 michelin stars! Get a table outside to watch the fountains. Only an occasional minor spray when the winds blow towards you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ExperienceLemanDined on 8/28/2014Just get into a Restaurant plenty of Picasso artworks is amazing, just added it the Bellagio fountains dancing on the background and extraordinary Menu accompanied of a good wine selections froma a Sommelier. Is an out of this world experience.Special Features:
- 五星级的餐厅wayneDined on 8/27/2014里面的食物非常精致，味道也是极好。和牛和鹅肝做的很出色，肥而不腻。汤也是上好的。强烈我推荐大家去试一试Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most Romantic Dinner PlacethehoursDined on 8/25/2014The moment I step into the restaurant, I am sure that I made the right choice to have our 9th anniversary dinner at Picasso. The food is amazing and the service is outstanding. I love all the food they served us and the paring wine is quite nice as well. We were not sitting beside the window, but close enough to see the water show. It's so beautiful and romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great from start to finishJoosDined on 8/23/2014The degestation prix fixe menu was some of the most decadant food that I have had in a very long time. Whichever menu you choose, if you are a fan of oysters you have to order a plate here. Service was impeccable and they accommodated our move to the outside terrace for dessert so that we could have the best seats in the house for the Bellagio fountain show. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!PicassoBellagioLasVegasDined on 8/23/2014The food was amazing, service was impeccable and the decor was gorgeous. Sitting by the Bellagio's fountain and having great food makes this restaurant really very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful all aroundKTaylorDined on 8/22/2014Four of us had dinner here for a birthday celebration. Our table was on the terrace by the fountains, and it was lovely to watch them throughout our meal. The food was fantastic (The menu is "fixed". You can order one side or the other, with a few choices on each side. Two of our party ordered the left, and two ordered the right...none were disappointed!!), our waiter, the sommelier, and the art on the walls inside were all wonderful as well. I treat myself a couple of times a year to a "high dollar" meal, and I felt that this was worth the money...pre-dinner drinks, entrees, a wine paring, dessert, and coffee all came out to about $170/person...I have spent MUCH more here in Las Vegas, and not been half as pleased as I was dining here.Special Features:
- First timeCSY54117Dined on 8/22/2014It was my first time here at Picasso, wondering what it would be like to enjoy fine dining in Las Vegas. From the moment I sat down till the time I left the table, the service was excellent. All the servers were very attentive, and kind with customer's questions. Each dish served was carefully prepared, and the taste was absolutely indescribable. Amazing. I was speechless. I would definitely go back again, and recommend to friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.