Picasso - Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
Contemporary FrenchPrice: $50 and over
Picasso - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/picasso
- Phone: (702) 693-8105
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Monday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Julian Serrano
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Picasso’s two balconies overlook the Bellagio Fountains. They are the perfect spot to host small gathering up to 40 guests during the mild months of the year. The dining room accommodates events up to 60 guests comfortably. The restaurant is available for buyouts. Inquire within for availability and pricing.
- Private Party Contact: Kelly Moloney 7026938105
- Entertainment: Picasso offers wonderful views of the magical Bellagio Fountains.
A word from Picasso - Bellagio
As an eleven time recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award Executive Chef Julian Serrano’s menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. The restaurant boasts a wine cellar stocked with more than 1,500 selections from the finest European vineyards. Picasso masterpieces, as well as a collection of his charming ceramic pieces, further delight the senses of diners enjoying the Picasso experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Picasso - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Picasso - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
225 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (177)romantic (174)scenic view (150)notable wine list (136)fit for foodies (131)great for outdoor dining (75)good for groups (18)hot spot (15)neighborhood gem (11)late-night find (4)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Picasso a la carteSamaraVIPDined on 11/21/2014Food is awesome, service is fabulous, bt I wish The would have an a la carte menu. Degustation or prix fix menu sometimes is too much food. I couldhavehad two appetizers and dessert or an appetizer and a salad. The restaurant has no option like that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great locationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/21/2014Lovely view of the fountains at the Bellagio. Service was impeccable but would have appreciated an option to choose from an a la carte menu instead of the 3 set menus consisting of multiple courses that were available - lowest price one was $125.00 per person and went up to $250.00 per person. OK if you can eat a lot but pretty expensive if you have a small appetite. Save this restaurant for a VERY special occasion!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A truly great restaurant in Las VegasDinersDined on 11/17/2014Everything is always so perfect there. We get to chat with the same sommelier each time. He's been there for over 16 years. Well done Mr. Serrano.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous dining experienceSuduryFoodieDined on 11/14/2014Where do I start? The food, the wine, the service, all impeccable. My husband and I indulged in the prix fixe menu with wine pairings. Each course was outstanding. The oysters in buttery pernod sauce with osetra caviar was a standout, as was the fallow deer with red wine sauce. The wine pairings were unique and spot on. The only (minor) disappointment was the fig cake dessert. While tasty, it lacked the sophistication of the rest of the meal. Be prepared to pay handsomely, but Picasso delivers an outstanding meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dadesVIPDined on 11/14/2014Excellent food and service. love the foie grass ,quail and pigeon with wine pairings. one of our most favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- Lives Up to the HypePer771Dined on 11/9/2014Being in the fine dining business, I had heard wonderful things about Julian Serrano and Picasso. I can say that in my experience the hype is justified. My party had a wonderful meal that was executed near perfectly from becoming to end. Service was amiable, knowledgeable and professional. The food was exquisite and the portions were quite generous for the tasting menu. And the four-course prix-fixe menu is very reasonable at $115.00. Some of the standouts from dinner included the Quail Salad, Foie Gras, and Earl Gray Cheesecake. All in all a memorable food experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing experiencetwithluvDined on 11/9/2014Husband and I went to Picasso to celebrate our wedding anniversary. This restaurant is fancy and impeccable. Blake was our server, had such a good sense of humor while keeping it classy. The food was amazing, they served a potato leek soup as a complement and it was the best soup I ever had. I wish it was on the menu. My lobster was cooked to perfection and my husband's veal had the best flavor and tenderness. We seated outside and we could enjoy the water show and lake view from Bellagio, I was concerned about being cold but of course they have heaters. I definitely recommend this restaurant for special occasions, my anniversary was the most romantic I dream of. I can't forget to mention the beautiful customized boxes they gave us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For winners at the casinoKateDined on 11/9/2014Lovely restaurant with views of dancing fountains. The food was very good although not in my category of best ever. We expected it to be pricey as its a pre fixe menu, however our one glass of wine and one cocktail each added close to $80 to the price of $250 for 2. So expect to spend around $400 with tax and tip Without a bottle of wine! Request terrace table for full fountain view (they are limited in number)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kpno97VIPDined on 11/9/2014very good food, very romantic setting, excellent service and great view of the Bellagio fountains.Special Features:
- Awesome mealFatDocDined on 11/8/2014Top restaurant in Vegas My best meal here ever Wine list is extensive and we finally found a Riesling my whole family enjoyedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time for a perfect rateingPatrickDined on 11/8/2014Since 2007 I have never rated a restaurant 5 stars in all categories. Knowledgeable waiter and handled a problem customer extremely well. I was so impressed I wanted to hire him to work for my company. Food was great and the timing of every dish was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnchantingDineaTreatDined on 11/7/2014Seated on a balcony overlooking Lake Bellagio and the enchanting water feature spectacular sincrenized to Sinatra show tunes and the such. Each dish was well presented and very tasty and balanced. The service was attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 808LuckyStar808LuckyStarDined on 11/7/2014The meal was memorable but the lack of personal caring of our waiter, which would be a given when you are paying premium prices for a gastronomic experience at the Bellagio.Special Features:
- MJF218VIPDined on 11/7/2014We dine there every Vegas trip and it never ceases to amaze.Special Features:
- The best!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014As good as it gets... from food to service to ambiance..... Simply the best!Special Features:
- Great view, underwhelming foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/7/2014Ask for a lakeside table for great views of Bellagio's dancing fountains. For dinner choose between a 5 course tasting menu for $125 or a 4 course set menu (with 3 choices for each course) for $115. Service was efficient, food was good but nothing was really delicious - should be better at this priceSpecial Features:
- Dinner overlooking the fountainMarkKVIPDined on 11/2/2014We were seated on time and given the choice of sitting outside - looking out onto the famed Bellagio fountain. We enjoyed the music and magic every few minutes throughout dinner. This is a Prix Fixe menu, with three options (4 or 5 course, or a chef special). We also had the wine pairing, which included table side education by the sommelier. Quail, lobster, veal chop, all great! Delicious desserts. This is the best place to take your date!Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/2/2014This was recommended to me by a friend. I was very pleased I went. It was expensive, but worth every cent. All of the food was just fantastic, the wine pairings enhanced each course and the waitstaff were impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jackiebVIPDined on 11/1/2014Favorite restaurant in Las Vegas. Food, service and ambiance exceptional. Book a table first thing whenever I'm in town and have been doing so for years. Wouldn't change a thing. It's perfect for me.Special Features:
- EXCELLENTSONNYDined on 10/31/2014PRE THEATRE MENU IS VERY GOOD CHOICE. EVERYTHING GREAT . I KNOW PICASSO 15 YEARS. NO CHANGE. THAT IS MOST AMAZING POINT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ¡Espectacular!GuillermoCIPDined on 10/30/2014Todo el restaurante es espectacular, desde la alta calidad de su servicio hasta el nivel artístico y exquisito de sus platillos. De verdad una absoluta delicia.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Dining ExperiencenvfoodieDined on 10/29/2014Picasso's is an elegant restaurant and should be on any foodies list of musts . Most notable our wait staff and sommelier were impeccable. Watching the dancing waters as you dine is a delight. A few misses were the oyster appetizer and the veal chop was on the tough side but very flavorful. The fallow deer was suburb. It was not the most amazing food experience we ever had but it was a beautiful dinning experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/29/2014Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Would return whenever we were in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeceivingMarieDined on 10/27/2014You have to wait far too long before being seated, which is unbelievable in a 2 stars restaurant (and moreover our table was ready!). No aperitive proposed, neither while waiting, neither when we were seated. The sommelier went to advise on the wine before knowing our food choice. Food was very classic. The glass of champagne we took as an apéritive (when we asked for one) was awfully expensive. What was good was of course the views on the Picasso painttings For the price, we would recommend another gastronomic restaurant.Special Features:
- Simply Amazing!ArielleDined on 10/27/2014Spectacular view of the Bellagio Fountains, Impecable service and Exquisite food. It was a great experience to dine at Picasso. Being surrounded by beautiful art work and the amazing fountains added to the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely restaurantPresshere4Dined on 10/27/2014Service was excellent. We were celebrating my wife's birthday, so I wanted to make this a very special evening. Food has always been great every time we had dinner there but this time, the veal chop was tough, although it looked very tender at the touch. These things happen and our waiter was great and did his best to accommodate us. Overall, I still feel that Picasso's is a great restaurant and I will certainly return on my next trip and I have no problem recommending it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond ExceptionalPersObservDined on 10/26/2014The food was excuisite, perfectly presented, dispite being on a balcony, outside. Service was attentive, considerate and warm. Excellent Scotch collection and knowledgable, generous bartender. Ambiance was perfect with the lake on 3 sides and water shows every 20 or 30 minutes. Our experience puts Picasso's at the very top of our go to place for an evening exceeding exceptional. (What is funny is that we are not abstract art fans, however the resteraunt is so tastefully done, we did not mind.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sharonaVIPDined on 10/25/2014The food and wine was amazing and the service was outstanding. I ask for a table by the window and the view was great. Love everything.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/24/2014We had a wonderful tasting menu and wine pairing. The selections were diverse and the sommelier offered animated and helpful insight into our pairings. The views of the Bellagio fountains added to the very memorable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticOldWineLoverVIPDined on 10/22/2014Picasso is one of the great restaurants and always delivers. If you talk with the staff, they have been there for many years because they love it and it shows. Well done again!Special Features:
- IncredibleTigerDined on 10/18/2014Ambiance, service, attentiveness, quality of food,wine list,all excellent…One of the BEST restaurants we have eaten at !!!!.Save this place for a VERY special occasion and you will have a memory forever!!!!!Special Features:
- Excellentdare2commentDined on 10/18/2014If you can land a table outside on the patio, you'll get an exceptional view of the fountain shows. Service & food were excellent. Try it next time you're at the Bellagio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely amazing!DigitalTravellerDined on 10/15/2014Perhaps one of the best meals I've ever had. From the presentation, to the level of service, our dining experience was simply amazing! The Wagu Kobe Filet Mignon was so delicious, my well travelled colleague commented it was the best steak he's ever had. Wine list was equally as impressive. Bottomlune, this place is a decadent find, amoungst all the overly pretentious options in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely a hitOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/13/2014I am sure we will dine here again. It is worth every penny. Probably the best restaurant we've ever tried in Las Vegas. I will recommend this restaurant to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way OVER priced!!JeffVIPDined on 10/13/2014Not worth the money! Takes to long between courses, not enough food if your hungry, and over priced by A LOT. Try the steakhouse or yellow tail Japanese restaurant if u want to sit outside w a view. Seating outside is beautiful but not worth the expensive cost of the menu.Special Features:
- MemorableGastronomicgirlDined on 10/13/2014You won't forget this experience. If you like gastronomy, it's a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A work of art !John2aDined on 10/12/2014We chose the Picasso to celebrate our wedding and my 60th birthday so our hopes and expectations were high. I am pleased to say that we weren't disappointed! The food, wine and service were all of the highest order. Add in a lovely location with a view over the Bellagio fountains and you have the perfect receipe for a memorable evening. Expensive? Yes. Worth it ? Yes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth Every DimeAntarcticExplorerDined on 10/12/2014This is expensive, but the view and the food are worth it. Keep in mind for a special occasion. We went around 6PM on a Sunday evening in Oct. We got the fountains, the sunset and the lights of the strip. Beautiful. And the food is worth the price. They keep bringing things beyond the prixe fixe menu (like appertifs, candies, and muffins).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodiefromCaliforniaDined on 10/12/2014Outstanding meal in every way. great attentive service. The food was very well presented and perfectly made.Special Features:
- solidOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/11/2014very solid restaurant- meal was great, service top notch.Special Features: