Picasso - Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
Contemporary FrenchPrice: $50 and over
Picasso - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/picasso
- Phone: 7026938105
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Monday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Julian Serrano
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Picasso’s two balconies overlook the Bellagio Fountains. They are the perfect spot to host small gathering up to 40 guests during the mild months of the year. The dining room accommodates events up to 60 guests comfortably. The restaurant is available for buyouts. Inquire within for availability and pricing.
- Private Party Contact: Kelly Moloney 7026938105
- Entertainment: Picasso offers wonderful views of the magical Bellagio Fountains.
A word from Picasso - Bellagio
As an eleven time recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award Executive Chef Julian Serrano’s menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. The restaurant boasts a wine cellar stocked with more than 1,500 selections from the finest European vineyards. Picasso masterpieces, as well as a collection of his charming ceramic pieces, further delight the senses of diners enjoying the Picasso experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Picasso - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Picasso - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
197 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (154)romantic (152)scenic view (131)notable wine list (121)fit for foodies (105)great for outdoor dining (60)good for groups (14)hot spot (12)neighborhood gem (9)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- FantasticOldWineLoverVIPDined on 10/22/2014Picasso is one of the great restaurants and always delivers. If you talk with the staff, they have been there for many years because they love it and it shows. Well done again!Special Features:
- IncredibleTigerDined on 10/18/2014Ambiance, service, attentiveness, quality of food,wine list,all excellent…One of the BEST restaurants we have eaten at !!!!.Save this place for a VERY special occasion and you will have a memory forever!!!!!Special Features:
- Absolutely amazing!DigitalTravellerDined on 10/15/2014Perhaps one of the best meals I've ever had. From the presentation, to the level of service, our dining experience was simply amazing! The Wagu Kobe Filet Mignon was so delicious, my well travelled colleague commented it was the best steak he's ever had. Wine list was equally as impressive. Bottomlune, this place is a decadent find, amoungst all the overly pretentious options in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely a hitOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/13/2014I am sure we will dine here again. It is worth every penny. Probably the best restaurant we've ever tried in Las Vegas. I will recommend this restaurant to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way OVER priced!!JeffVIPDined on 10/13/2014Not worth the money! Takes to long between courses, not enough food if your hungry, and over priced by A LOT. Try the steakhouse or yellow tail Japanese restaurant if u want to sit outside w a view. Seating outside is beautiful but not worth the expensive cost of the menu.Special Features:
- MemorableGastronomicgirlDined on 10/13/2014You won't forget this experience. If you like gastronomy, it's a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A work of art !John2aDined on 10/12/2014We chose the Picasso to celebrate our wedding and my 60th birthday so our hopes and expectations were high. I am pleased to say that we weren't disappointed! The food, wine and service were all of the highest order. Add in a lovely location with a view over the Bellagio fountains and you have the perfect receipe for a memorable evening. Expensive? Yes. Worth it ? Yes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth Every DimeAntarcticExplorerDined on 10/12/2014This is expensive, but the view and the food are worth it. Keep in mind for a special occasion. We went around 6PM on a Sunday evening in Oct. We got the fountains, the sunset and the lights of the strip. Beautiful. And the food is worth the price. They keep bringing things beyond the prixe fixe menu (like appertifs, candies, and muffins).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodiefromCaliforniaDined on 10/12/2014Outstanding meal in every way. great attentive service. The food was very well presented and perfectly made.Special Features:
- solidOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/11/2014very solid restaurant- meal was great, service top notch.Special Features:
- WonderfulLoveGoodFoodDined on 10/11/2014Outstanding food!! Awesome ambiance. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Excellent food and Amazing room.ausYUVIPDined on 10/11/2014The food is very good and the price is reasonable. They have 2 menus, a tasting with 4 courses and a 3 course that lets you select from a few items for each course. Service was excellent and they were able to get us out right on time for our show. The room is amazing with the art work present and being up close to the Bellagio fountains never gets old. We went out to take pictures when they went on. Unfortunately, we got seated way in back despite asking for a table closer to the window, but it was still a great night.Special Features:
- DissapointedLovefoodDined on 10/10/2014We are used to fine dining in uk this experience was rubbish we were left waiting for 30 minutes before table ready with no apology drinks were slow to arrive I had to ask twice, and the food was boring I expect to be served food I can't do my self at home, this was very little flavour and lazy on their part. Save your self some serious money and go to a decent steak house instead!Special Features:
- Reservation @ 8pmDeborahDined on 10/10/2014We had a reservation for 8pm on a Friday night. When we arrived, 5 minutes early, we were told to take a seat they will be right with us. 20 minutes later we're still sitting and no one is telling anything except for you table will be ready soon. Now its 8:30 and we asked "WHY" and a very nice girl named Kelly came and apologized for the wait and offered us 2 free drinks from the bar. Finally @ 8:45 we were seated. Then after the waiter explain the menu, very expensive, he makes a remake like this, 'you can afford the prefixed menu! We won't be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Artistic presentationJ8jmmDined on 10/10/2014We enjoyed the ambience, including the original art and ceramic works throughout the restaurant. There were many staff but the more junior ones couldn't answer questions like "where is the scallop from". Fortunately the more senior staff could. The sommeliers were interesting but did make errors. One thought "Beaume de Venice" came from Rome and not the Rhone valley. Food beautifully presented. Wine pairing was interesting. However we added a stunning pudding sherry to finish with as an extra. Cost was high but compared with Alain Ducasse, Dorchester, London - our other two star Michelin restaurant visit - Picasso was far cheaper.Special Features:
- Better than Excellenttruth2tellDined on 10/10/2014Picasso is a planet away from the noise, crowds and bright lights of Las Vegas. Understated elegance, and culinary delights await. The warm quail appetizer was mouthwatering, as was the veal. Wine list is excellent, too. Best of all....the direct waterside view of the beautiful Bellagio fountains as you enjoy your meal. Have eaten outside on the terrace and also in the dining room. The bonus of eating inside? The beauty of Picasso's art on display. Ask your waiter for the book that details the paintings and ceramics throughout the dining room. The ultimate romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!NatlvsKamalDined on 10/10/2014We had a wonderful time at Picasso and enjoyed our dinner so much. The food was absolutely delectable and the service was impeccable. I would recommend this restaurant for anyone celebrating a special occasion. Being able to see the artwork is an amazing experience all by itself!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb food & servicetbcfoodDined on 10/9/2014My second time at Picasso on 10/9/2014 was as wonderful as the first time. This time I had the prix fixe menu with the additional wine pairings. As much as I love to watch the Bellagio fountain shows, for me it is the superb service with wait staff who appear and disappear but never hover, always make sure you are enjoying your meal, which is marvelous. The amuse bouche made me forget I don't like asparagus; other reviews about the fabulous quail are correct; the cauliflower mousseline with the sea bass almost melted in my mouth; the fallow deer was very tender even though I ordered it medium well, and the Early Grey cheesecake was amazing. Although expensive, this is a restaurant I'll go back to every time I visit Las Vegas.Special Features:
- way overpriced with limited choicesAlexGDined on 10/8/2014for these money we have had much better experince and choices in Las VegasSpecial Features:
- great meal and experiencenycnightDined on 10/8/2014I have been to a lot of fine restaurants and have high expectations which sometimes leads to disappointment. Not here. The food was high quality and delicious. I splurged on the wagyu filet and it was heavenly, melted in your mouth. Dessert was the only course that was just ok but to be fair, we were so satisfied (full) by that point we were just tasting them. Also, the ambiance was very elegant, but not pretentious and being surrounded by several real and recognizable Picassos was even better than I had expected. Definitely try Picasso!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mrs. SmarleeDined on 10/6/2014Loved the unique food, the wine, the fountains and the whole experience. , But don't go if your counting pennies. quite priceySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Picasso I'm In LoveLily1973Dined on 10/5/2014Wonderful Place, Wonderful service, Wonderful Food, Wonderful Everything. Every dollar you spend is worth it Thanks Antonio, Thanks Capitan Thanks Sommelier Picasso I'm In LoveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lovely restaurantRobnTommiDined on 10/5/2014We had the 5 course menu with matching wines and all we're very good. Inside the atmosphere is quiet and warm. The terrace (where we did not sit) appeared less comfortable but serves the same menu. We had an inside table but with a clear view of the fountains so we had the best of both worlds!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding.lisaVIPDined on 10/4/2014This is a must visit whenever we come in town. Fabulous from start to finish!Special Features:
- Picasso restaurant is a must do.42eatDined on 10/4/2014Eating at the Picasso restaurant was epicurean delight. Each course was a piece of art and tasted great. The lamb from Colorado was the best I had ever eaten. The French waiters were cognizant of our needs but did not hover. All in all it was a gastronomical treat! If you enjoy eating good food, it is a must do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Picassos are so cool!BensReviewsVIPDined on 10/3/2014Picassos everywhere! This was our third time returning to Picasso – this place is one of my favorite restaurants. The classic French fair was again possibly the best ever. The wait staff all did a great job – the Maître D' personally said hello and welcomed us back (realizing we willingly returned to spend another thousand on food), the waiter smiled and was delighted to serve, and the main support staff guy appeared as a clean cut mountain man from Europe who had great personality… We made another reservation to return in January, 2015 (the next time we’ll be in Vegas). The only negative was that place was surprisingly quiet (we were there from about 7pm to 9pm) – some stagnant air in the high ceilings got a little warm in my suit.Special Features:
- Long on ambiance, mixed bag on foodOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/3/2014Beautiful dining room overlooking the Bellagio fountains. Well-trained waiters at your beck and call. Maybe too many waiters the night we were there; the place was half empty at 8 pm on a Friday night. The baked oyster appetizer, desserts and second course sea bass were all superb. But the tai snapper entree and the shrimp second course lacked the "wow" factor that one expects in restaurants in this price range ($115 per person for four courses).Special Features:
- OutstandingCharhar2Dined on 10/2/2014The dinner we enjoyed at Picasso on 2 October 2014 was the the best meal I have ever had. The food was so well prepared. From our starters of Poached Oysters in Vermouth Sauce with Caviar and Warm Quali Salad, through the next course of Foie Gras with Toasted Brioche and Huckleberries to the main dishes of Veal Chop and New Zealand Tai Snapper, everything was exquisite. The outstanding sommelier helped us select a wonderful wine to go with dinner, a Panther Creek Shea Vineyard 2009 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir. All of this incredible food and wine was enjoyed at a table on the terrace and the spectacle of the Bellagio fountains. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone going to Las Vegas. Expensive but worth every penny.Special Features:
- Picasso terraceTom1VIPDined on 10/2/2014Picasso at Bellagio is a fine French restaurant with a great wine list, great food, and perfect service. But that really attracted us was their terrace right on the banks of the Bellagio fountain ( a front row seat for the most famous Las Vegas attraction.) The weather was perfect and so was everything else.... But just for a touch of credibility, let me mention their process for obtaining a table on the terrace. They refuse to confirm a table reservation on their terrace, despite booking weeks in advance. When called to reconfirm the reservation on the afternoon of the requested date I was told those tables were on a first come first served basis regardless of when your reservation was made. Their customer relations could use help.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant in LVbsu1Dined on 10/1/2014Amazing restaurant. Great food, service was perfect and more than 10 works from Picasso in the walls... Great fior a special ocasion. I totally recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Location!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014You can get better food for 1/2 the price in many local restaurants, it is the location that makes it worth the price. I would only pay if I could sit outside on a nice evening. The inside is very well done and inviting, but unless you have window table, the view and the food do not justify the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointed...Diz2013Dined on 9/28/2014Had dinner at Picasso to celebrate a special occasion. We arrived early but were promptly seated with a reasonably good view of the fountains. We chose the 5 course tasting menu ($125 each) with wine pairing ($68 each). We didn't realize that the 5th course didn't come with wine (seems that if it's a pairing menu, it should). The biggest issue we had was with the speed of service. We had barely finished one service when they would show up with next. In one case, they started taking my plate while I was still eating. We could have been out of there in an hour. The food was good and the view was spectacular...not sure that's enough.Special Features:
- PicassoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2014An Experience! Food was fabulous Art work and decors were stunning.Special Features:
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/27/2014One of the best restaurants I have ever been to. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our birthday dinners. It was fantastic!!Special Features:
- 1MaLeslieVIPDined on 9/24/2014Everything about our experience was wonderful. Have eaten here several times but not in the last three years. I've never been disappointed. Only negative is that the meal can be very expensive expecially with wine parings.
- Picasso worth the $$$Nan0Dined on 9/24/2014Yes, Picasso is pricey, but our experience was so special that we didn't begrudge the cost. Every bite was perfect. Service was perfect. Setting was perfect. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening.Special Features:
- Awesome dinnerKevLVIPDined on 9/24/2014I can't say enough about Picasso- every detail was perfect. Be ready to spend some money, but the food was out of this world. And between the artwork and the water cannons in the lagoon the setting couldn't be nicer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A dinner to rememberdinerschoiceDined on 9/24/2014We met my son and lively new wife for dinner. I wanted a meal that all of us would enjoy and remember. The restaurant's atmosphere was memorable with a view of the fountains, elegant decor and surrounded by Picasso paintings. The service was outstanding. Each course of the meal was delicious. We all loved the quail salad. The salmon with cauliflower was delicious. I loved the chop and the desert. I tasted. This was a outstanding first dinner in Las Vegas. I picked a great place that I will remember and recommend to anyone visiting Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old school foodRichDined on 9/22/2014High quality but not creative food. Chef needs to modernize his techniquesSpecial Features:
- ffxdinerVIPDined on 9/22/2014Went for dinner by myself during the week and had the 4 course prix fixe meal. It was a wonderful meal. Of the items I ordered my favorites were the quail salad and the sautéed snapper. A small signature appetizer was included at the very beginning consisting of potato soup and a potato croquette. The croquette was excellent. Would have liked another one. As for dining by myself, it was very enjoyable. The meal is served at a slower pace than many restaurants so don't expect to be rushed. Though I do wish the check had come quicker once I had finished - esp. since I had an early morning conference to attend.Special Features: