Piazza's Wine Bar
11700 Mukilteo Speedway #405
Mukilteo, WA 98275Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Piazza's Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://piazzaswinebar.com/
- Phone: 4254931286
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00PM - 10:00PM. Friday - Saturday: 5:00PM - 11:00PM.
Closed: Sunday, Monday.
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Moh
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Late Night, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We have music on occasion, Wine dinners, New Years eve dinners, & many Holiday events.
A word from Piazza's Wine Bar
We are a local restaurant that specializes in Wine & Mediterranean cuisine, chef Moh has many specials during the week including his soups. We have special events every month, and also cater. We are proud to be serving our community for the past 7 years.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Piazza's Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- Can't get enough...OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/8/2013This place has become addictive. The food...the wine...plus the opportunity to make new friends. We will miss Darlene and Chef Moh dearly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great people there!CaseyVIPDined on 5/14/2013I had a nice dinner at the bar and met some nice people as well. the owner was very friendly. very small place but worth the visit for sure.Special Features:
- Mukilteo GemCGoodVIPDined on 3/29/2013We are new to the area and are seeking out neighborhood spots for dinner. We visited on a Friday night and the place was full. This is a small restaurant and seating is limited, so best to come early! Service was attentive and friendly. We were visited by the owner while there and made to feel like friends. Our waitress told us that the kitchen was a bit behind due to the crowed, so we did wait quite a while for our meal. We were not in a hurry so it didn't matter as we had a nice bottle of wine to enjoy. We shared calamari for appetizer, which was delicious. We had to ask for more bread to mop up all the aromatic broth in the dish!A shared spinach salad and shared chicken Parmesan were also excellent. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Extremely impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/8/2013Originally went to another restaurant that had a 30-45 min wait. Pulled up my Open Table app and this restaurant was in the top 5 of our area. Ten minutes later we were there, seated at the bar (by our choice), sampling wines. The appetizers stood on their own as fantastic. Entrees were great. Very friendly staff. We will be back...with a group. And the lemon cheesecake was "slap yo momma good"!!Special Features:
- My wife and I often try newNewplacesDined on 2/12/2013My wife and I often try new restaurants for special occasions. Our experience at Piazza's was good. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- All five of us had excellentWsu1351Dined on 11/27/2012All five of us had excellent pasta dishes and half-price wine night is always an excellent deal.
- Food is amazing, owner andCindyDined on 11/8/2012Food is amazing, owner and staff are very friendly, and the " regulars" make you feel right at home!Special Features:
- Great food and people! WorthCindyDined on 11/1/2012Great food and people! Worth traveling off of the beaten path for a tremendous meal and wine.Special Features:
- The food was very tasty butfoodsnobVIPDined on 8/25/2012The food was very tasty but the restaurant was not what I expected. We were planning a nice date night but this place is better suited for a lunch spot. It is definitely more of a bistro/cafe than a restaurant. The service was good, but it was much too quiet for me.Special Features:
- Arriving at 8pm on a SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/28/2012Arriving at 8pm on a Saturday night the small/intimate place was quite empty. There were only two people at the bar (I think it could seat 6 or 7) and one table out of 10 or so had patrons. The staff of one was attentive, efficient and friendly. Pricing is a little north of average but not outrageous. The wine selection while not vast was reasonable for a place of this size. The Bruschetta was tasty and a decent portion for two or three people. My date and I ended up staying until they closed and there was no pressure for us to leave. quite honestly the only real complaint I have is with their website. Sometimes the pursuit of trendy results in less than good. Also, no ability to click on the address for a map/directions.Special Features:
- Great place for a girl's nightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/28/2012Great place for a girl's night out. Not too dark inside, decent food, and great wine! Will come again soon!Special Features:
- Very warm & cozy. KnowledgeableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/14/2012Very warm & cozy. Knowledgeable wait staff. Amazing food. Everybody recommended the Brushetta & Beef Tenderloin & they were AMAZING! The Gorgonzola & mushroom sauce left me wanting to lick the plate! Happy Hour is great! Will definitely be back to this place!Special Features:
- Nice, small place. Great ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Nice, small place. Great ambiance with tinted windows so you don't feel like everyone is staring at you while eating, as it is in a QFC strip mall. Only 3 - 4 employees, so service can be hit-or-miss depending on how busy it is. Food is excellent, staff is very friendly, great wine list. We will be back. Disappointed to have made a reservation a couple weeks in advance of Valentines day, but not have a table reserved when we got there. Had to sit at the bar, but sill enjoyable.
- great restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/22/2011I liked everything about my experience at Piazza's. My wife and I went on a Tuesday night. We were seated promptly and our server came up to introduce herself quickly. The service was great - our wine and water glasses were never empty and everything came out promptly. The food was really great and the presentation was also nice. The atmosphere is energetic, and the music was superb. The space itself is also very nice and rustic. I would definitely recommend to friends.Special Features: