Piatti - Seattle
2695 NE Village Lane
Seattle, WA 98105Neighborhood:
U Village / U District
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Piatti - Seattle
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.piatti.com/seattle/
- Phone: (206) 524-9088
- Hours of Operation:
Everyday: Bar Happy Hours 3pm – 6pm & 9pm – Close
Every Monday: 1/2 Price Wine Bottles, All Day
Every Saturday & Sunday: Brunch Happy Hour 10am-3pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Let us do all the work! From boxed lunches to family style dinners we'll be sure that every detail is taken care of so you can enjoy your party.
- Special Events: Our Event Spaces are perfect for Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal or Baby Showers, Post-Wedding Brunches, Business Meetings or Wine Tastings.
Our Private Fireplace Room can accommodate up to 40 guests.
Our Semi-Private North Atrium can accommodate up to 65 guests.
Our Semi-Private South Atrium can accommodate up to 20 guests.
A word from Piatti - Seattle
Piatti’s prime location is just north of downtown Seattle in University Village, an open-air lifestyle shopping center which offers a unique formula of locally-owned boutiques and signature national retailers. This rich and vibrant community is the perfect home for Piatti, which features a lively bar scene, engaging activities for the little ones and a market-driven menu that caters to all different tastes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Piatti - Seattle - Best Restaurants in U Village / U District ›
Piatti - Seattle reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (34)neighborhood gem (26)fit for foodies (23)good for groups (23)special occasion (21)great for outdoor dining (15)romantic (14)kid-friendly (11)great for brunch (6)notable wine list (4)hot spot (3)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Excellent Service! Great food!GStevenDined on 2/14/2014Post to is consistently excellent in both service and food quality! Pretty amazing when you consider the Valentines Day crowd!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Piatti's - Valentine's DaygreenbeanjrDined on 2/14/2014Very pleasant Valentine's dinner. While especially busy due to the holiday, service staff were efficient and we felt well attended to.Special Features:
- Never disappointed!PreciosaDined on 2/13/2014I really appreciate the reminder phone calls. Very professional and polite. I love that you offer swings for moms who carry a baby car seat. So appreciate it and comfortable. Love the food and that you have gluten free options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/10/2014Generally very good. The food is very good. Only 2 small problems with service - waiter forgot to bring bread and kitchen staff didn't make the chocolate sauce (which we requested on the side) right for the ice cream. Both were immediately fixed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for lunchPattiDined on 2/8/2014I chose Piatti's because the parking is easy and the food is good. Had a great time, the wait staff noticed the music was loud in our corner and turned it down without any prompting. Food was delivered promptly and the server was attentive. Pizza a little salty but my mom enjoyed it anyway! Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very accommodating restaurant.RainwolfDined on 2/2/2014The food is excellent and the chefs not only can accommodate special diets and people with allergies, producing very flavorful dishes. The service staff knows the menu and are very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish brunch spotktwistDined on 1/26/2014I was planning a surprise birthday brunch for a friend, not realizing that finding a brunch location....on a Sunday....for 20 people....would be so difficult. That's when I found Piatti! They had no problem accommodating such a large group. The food was delicious and the place was relatively empty until around noon. The only thing that was kind of lacking was the service. We were there for about 2 hours and there were some incredibly large lapses in service where we were just waiting for new drinks or to get the tab at the end. I would for sure recommend this spot to just about anyone and I'm sure the service was mostly because of the length of time we were there and the large-ness of our group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!OlychickDined on 1/24/2014Always have a great meal, the service is excellent. Surprising for a restaurant in a shopping mall, but it's very conveniently located so we eat there fairly often. The one downside is the abysmal parking at Uvillage. Even with the parking garage, when you just want to zip in for dinner and out for an event, it's a frustrating situation.Special Features:
- I was there with a friendOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/24/2014I was there with a friend and business associate for lunch? Food and service were great. It did not disappoint.Special Features:
- Starts with delicious oil/vinegar/hSloanDined on 1/23/2014Starts with delicious oil/vinegar/herbs/garlic for bread dipping, just gets better from there. Fresh food, want to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch PlaceFranDined on 1/21/2014I asked for a quiet table if available and the hostess seated us in the corner and it was great for conversation and privacy. We enjoyed being able to visit with old friends that we hadn't seen for some time. The butter squash ravioli was outstanding, the waitress helpful and patient with the four of us arriving at different times. I recommend the food, the atmosphere and the staff. Nice wine list and several fillings of coffee made for a relaxed and enjoyable lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Satisfied in SeattleTomRDined on 1/20/2014Pleasant setting. Food was good not amazing. Presentation was uninspired. Wait staff did a nice job though.I would recommend this to a friend.
- good againOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/18/2014Good food.. Not quite as exceptional as last time but everyone enjoyed their meals (mostly pasta dishes) This place is comfortable and prices are reasonable. Avoid the almond joy cheese cake. It does not resemble cheese cake. It was more like a serving of coconut flavored frosting. They always strive to accommodate. Service was exceptional. They were continuously friendly though we stayed for a long while catching up with old friends.Special Features:
- Excellent in every Way!Foodie1Dined on 1/11/2014Piatti-we are so lucky to have a consistently good quality food restaurant that is easy to get into for a fine meal. The wait staff is always personable and attentive. Piatti should open another Piatti in Seattle-especially near Shoreline.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food with a lot of optionsLynnDined on 1/10/2014This isn't high-end fine dining, but they were pretty creative with their menu. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. We had some people in our party who are vegans and they had a number of options for them. I had the wild salmon and it was cooked perfectly. (I greatly appreciated having wild salmon, and not farm raised salmon!). A friend had their poached egg salad which was a different take on a salad, but she thought it was excellent. One person had their butternut squash ravioli and said it was excellent. Service was excellent. We appreciated their patience with us because we had two people in our party who ended up not showing up at the last minute.Special Features:
- Favorite placeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/3/2014Love Piatti's.. Whether it is for a planned occasion or a spur of the moment dinner, we always have a wonderful meal!Special Features:
- I never say no to eating there.charlotteDined on 12/31/2013I've eaten there with friends and also with the rambunctious grandchildren. The food is consistently tasty and the staff is helpful and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After waiting 15 minutes forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2013After waiting 15 minutes for our Martini & wine, the waiter came by to see if we were ready to order. Seems he should come over to tell us what the delay was. When food came he also came by to see if or how we liked it. I gave him the pepper grinder as it was empty. It was a nice meal but not outstanding for an Anniversary dinner.Special Features:
- Family reunionRubyDined on 12/30/2013Wonderful environment for a family reunion luncheon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful surprise all around!regelleDined on 12/27/2013Food was generally excellent which was quite unexpected for what is essentially a mall restaurant. Salads were perfectly dressed. Calamari was much more interesting than usual with fried sweet onions along with the squid. Mussels were outstanding: fresh, succulent, delectable broth and it was a big portion for an app. Pasta portions (both half and full) were huge, hearty and satisfying. Service was also excellent: host, server and support staff were all very professional but also friendly and their smiles and the care with which they treated us made us feel like much appreciated patrons. We had a wonderful first impression, a pleasant dining experience and a lasting, positive impression out the door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Server Was the BestChristmasEveDined on 12/24/2013What made Piatti's so fun this year was our server Ryan. He is the best! Thank you for a great Christmas Eve!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas EveBellaDined on 12/24/2013Piatti was a wonderful choice for Christmas Eve dinner. I loved my beef tenderloin with gorgansola butter served over a bed of mushroom risotta. A taste sensation. My husband had the pork ricotta meatballs and pasta with tomato sauce. it was perfect ambiance, lively--good energy to celebrate Christmas Eve.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- christmas eve dinnerWooWooDined on 12/24/2013My family really enjoyed our Christmas Eve meal. It was a bit noisy but I would put that down to holiday cheer. The food was great. Everyone really enjoyed what they ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We don't get to Seattle oftenOccasionalVisitorDined on 12/24/2013We don't get to Seattle often but when we do we like both Ray's and Piatti's. Piatt's is our favorite for Christmas eve. The online reservation system worked really well for us, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodMikebDined on 12/21/2013I have been many times to Piatti and always have had good service and very good food. The noise level is a little high for a romantic gathering but still acceptable.Special Features:
- A Perrenial FavoriteSuziqueDined on 12/20/2013Friends and I enjoyed an early Christmas dinner in the fireplace room of Piatti. Everything was tasty and the service was friendly and excellent. It is a cozy surrounding and the fire added just the right touch on a cold winter evening.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable lunchBrystockDined on 12/17/2013I have enjoyed lunch at Piatti a few times and have always found the food to be quite good and the service to be excellent. I will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waiter was very knowledgeableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/16/2013waiter was very knowledgeable about the menu and offered to look up the name of the area the bottle of wine we were thinking about drinking with our meal. Will definitely be going back here!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/11/2013Very gracious hostesses seated us early to wait for our guests. Wait staff brought wine tastes to help us select since they were out of our first wine pic. They accommodated a special request for carbonara. The rest of the food was quite good and the panna cotta was excellent. Unfortunately noise is an issue.. heard the entire dating history of the table next to us. However, in total, after what seemed like a slump over the last year or so …we enjoyed very nice evening at Piatti.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the RavioliOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/11/2013Really enjoyed the butternut squash ravioli! The shrimp appetizer was wonderful.Special Features:
- PiattiSeattlenativeDined on 12/8/2013Great location, great ambiance, great food. Highly recommend especially for lunch/brunch but probably great for dinner--just not sure how bright it is after dark....hopefully not too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in a Mall? Yes!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/8/2013Great neighborhood spot with good Italian food but unsophisticated service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerLuposDined on 12/7/2013We were referred to this restaurant by family. We had a very nice time with very good service. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others especially large groups and families. The food quality was equal to the cost of the meal. Nice place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food not so goodtrysomethingnewDined on 12/7/2013For my kids to say the food wasn't good is bad. Pizza was "slimy", alfredo not very good, my salmon was so oily I couldn't eat it-they did bring me something else to eat, however. The one thing we all said was great was the salted carmel gelato. Service waitress was very nice and thoughtful with our 7 kids at a second table not offering them things without getting our permission first.
- Tha appetizer, the main dishOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/4/2013Tha appetizer, the main dish and the wine were bland only the dessert was good
- Mixed ReviewDellaDined on 12/3/2013My friend and I ate at Piatti's a few nights ago. I ordered one of the specials, a sweet potato gnocchi that was quite good. My friend ordered a pizza and while the flavors were good it was a little undercooked. The crust could have used a longer cooking time. Service is good. Nice big wine list. They have a daily specials list that includes not only food but drinks and wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the salmonOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/23/2013The salmon dish with pesto, brussel sprouts, crispy bacon bits and arugula was incredible. The management was also very kind and came out to check on our meal. They were a little delayed with one of our dishes and kindly provided us dessert on the house. Great service overall. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Good timeSydneyDined on 11/21/2013We always enjoy our dining at Piatti. It is just the right place to meet friends, not too casual and not too fancy. I had requested the fireplace room and it was honored which I really appreciated. Parking in the Village is a problem, but would not keep us from returning to Piatti.Special Features:
- The service was especiallyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2013The service was especially good. Excellent suggestions. We were not rushed. Lots of kids on Friday night so a little chaotic but great for families.Special Features:
- OkayHouseofboysDined on 11/8/2013We had the butcher block for our appetizer all of the cheeses and meats. It was okay, we have had better. The wines were good. I had gluten free pasta dish with fennel sausage, it was good. My hubby had lamb sausage pasta dish, which he said was good. So, all in all-- good. Not the best meal we have ever had just average. The service was super slow and not great. The restaurant was also chilly.I would recommend this to a friend.