Piatti - Seattle
2695 NE Village Lane
Seattle, WA 98105Neighborhood:
U Village / U District
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Piatti - Seattle
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.piatti.com/seattle/
- Phone: (206) 524-9088
- Hours of Operation:
Everyday: Bar Happy Hours 3pm – 6pm & 9pm – Close
Every Monday: 1/2 Price Wine Bottles, All Day
Every Saturday & Sunday: Brunch Happy Hour 10am-3pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Let us do all the work! From boxed lunches to family style dinners we'll be sure that every detail is taken care of so you can enjoy your party.
- Special Events: Our Event Spaces are perfect for Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal or Baby Showers, Post-Wedding Brunches, Business Meetings or Wine Tastings.
Our Private Fireplace Room can accommodate up to 40 guests.
Our Semi-Private North Atrium can accommodate up to 65 guests.
Our Semi-Private South Atrium can accommodate up to 20 guests.
A word from Piatti - Seattle
Piatti’s prime location is just north of downtown Seattle in University Village, an open-air lifestyle shopping center which offers a unique formula of locally-owned boutiques and signature national retailers. This rich and vibrant community is the perfect home for Piatti, which features a lively bar scene, engaging activities for the little ones and a market-driven menu that caters to all different tastes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Piatti - Seattle - Best Restaurants in U Village / U District ›
Piatti - Seattle reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (35)neighborhood gem (28)good for groups (25)fit for foodies (24)special occasion (21)great for outdoor dining (16)romantic (14)kid-friendly (13)great for brunch (6)notable wine list (4)hot spot (4)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Good lunch spotSusieSusieDined on 5/15/2014The salads and sandwiches were good. It is always reliable.Special Features:
- Great ServiceNotaFoodSnobDined on 5/14/2014We booked a going away work happy hour for 13 people. The patio was warm, but not sunny and the ambiance was great. Service by far was the best! Our server even made individual checks for everyone!! We will be backSpecial Features:
- Nice placehartlbbDined on 5/11/2014Nice place, food was decent. I had a special (Salmon Risoto), which was just OK. Would like to go back and try again.Special Features:
- Great, as alwaysEnjoyDined on 5/11/2014I have been going here since it opened. i go alone, with friends and with family. the experience and food is always worth it. The ambiance is wonderful, bright, sunny, pleasant. this time we went for Mother's Day and even when though they were busy we never felt forgotten and the food was still good.Special Features:
- Excellent ServicepunkrockmpDined on 5/11/2014We made our reservations, they called to confirm 24 hours before we arrived. Upon arrival they had an excellent table already set with menus ready. Our server was very attentive for our party of six. The mother's day brunch menu was excellent. The seared pork belly with polenta is highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mamma got a new pair of shoes!!!!!!dorkface123Dined on 5/11/2014We had a really great time. Our in-laws loved the place. We especially liked that Piatti serves bellinis. These make quiet the difference.Special Features:
- Okay....PhoenixVisitorDined on 5/8/2014Piatti is a typical chain Italian Restaurant. Good, but not great. The service here was very good and staff was friendly. We were seated in a room with a fireplace, which was very nice as it was a cool, rainy night. The table next to us were celebrating a birthday and were quite loud. That didn't really bother us and the overall ambience was good. The menu items were not traditional Italian, but more Modern Italian.We started by splitting the Romaine Wedge Salad, which was very good. My husband enjoyed his Chicken and pasta dish. I ordered the halibut, which had great possibilities, but was overcooked and drenched in too much butter/oil/sauce. The wine selection was not huge, but there were some nice choices.
- So-so in all respectsJerceDined on 5/6/2014I hadn't been to this restaurant in years, so I decided to stop in when I was in U Village. The ambience is nice, the noise level is fine, it's a pleasing place to be. But the food and service were disappointing. We were charged for something we didn't order, the waitress vanished toward the end of the meal, which left us sitting there about 30 minutes longer than we wanted to, and the food was bland and uninspired. Sadly, I won't be going back.
- Reliable - always satisfactoryBoboDined on 5/3/2014Great local Italian food with great neighborhood feeling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyableRussFromBellevueDined on 4/28/2014We've been going there for several years and always have a good experience with food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter at Piatti'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2014Very nice Easter lunch and great service, thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter BrunchbellegriseDined on 4/20/2014My son came to town for Easter and we had to come up with a place to have Easter Brunch as he was leaving that afternoon. Went to open Table and found Piatti's. I could have been more pleased. It was a wonder place to have brunch. Food was great, service was great, just as nice relaxing place to eat.Special Features:
- easter sunday brunchnfbbabDined on 4/20/2014the staff at the restaurant are wonderful. the food, not so much, at least on this occasion. my caesar salad seemed not to have any dressing, and no anchovy, as i was promised. the children's dishes had hash browns and lots of fruit... the adult's dishes, none?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RudiDined on 4/16/2014Piatti is a dining spot we consistently return to. Service is always top notch, "extras" like the bread and great dipping sauce are things we always enjoy. A highlight of our most recent visit was particularly attentive and friendly service from Devin. He took good care of us and made us feel welcome while taking care of multiple tables on a busy night during Seattle Restaurant Week. The only disappointment of the evening was my beet salad. The "golden" beets were a disconcerting shade of gray, and the "micro" greens were indeed tiny and sparse. The rigatoni with a fantastic lamb sausage more than compensated. We're planning to come back on a Monday night when, as Devin pointed out, bottles of wine are 50% off.
- Yum yum yumFoodie2shoesDined on 4/15/2014I came here with a friend to imbibe in a couple glasses of wine and their seattle restaurant week. Their duck prosciutto salad was good...perfectly dressed and garnished. The lamb was really good, but I felt the vegetables that went with it was a touch too acid and a hair overdone. That's being nitpicky though. The panacotta was amazing...and the flourless chocolate cake was good, but a little on the dense side. Our servers was great and prompt so overall good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely satisfiedExtremelySatisfiedDined on 4/8/2014I could tell my lady needed a special night out, so I researched various restaurants participating in restaurant week. Her favorite is Italian, and I chose Piatti. The thoughtful hostess went the extra-mile to accommodate my seating request submitted via OpenTable. Danielle, our waitress, was delightful and she helped add to an overall excellent experience. I'm no foodie, but the 3-course meal we each had was spectacular, and I HIGHLY recommend Piatti if you're in the mood for Italian and/or you want to treat your lady/man well on a weekday (or any other day!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food quality excellent.MartiDined on 4/7/2014The food at Piatti is very good. It is clear that the chef(s) work very hard to make it outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice brunchCassiecatVIPDined on 4/5/2014Piatti offers brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. Interesting options, food reliably good.Special Features:
- Delicious Italian CuisineOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/26/2014Piatti in the University Village area of Seattle is worth a vist. Delicious Italian food with nice ambiance. Take a break from shopping and enjoy a lovely dinner.Special Features:
- Pretty goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/21/2014Piatti is a dependable, pretty good Italian at U Village. Big room. Reliable service. Pasta. Pizzas. Not quite as good as Il Fornaio but I have been there many times. Wine list is okay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrationLuvgoodfoodDined on 3/19/2014I have gone to Piatti often. Their food is wonderful and the service top notch. I was there last month with a group of ten for lunch. Separate checks were given cheerfully and each meal was very good. This past Wednesday we went to dinner for my birthday. Each meal was highly praised and again the service was excellent the Panna Cotta is perfection for dessert. I highly recommend Piatti.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian Oasis in a Bustling VillageBruceLovesItalian4Dined on 3/18/2014I recently had lunch at Piatti with a friend at his suggestion. We couldn't have been happier with the selection. Great food! I had a salmon sandwich that was excellent and paired it with a wine that was perfect. Our waitress was very polite, professional and punctual. Atmosphere was pleasant, and a nice break from a very busy and frenetic day at University Village. I will recommend Piatti to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent food, greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/17/2014Always excellent food, great variety, and terrific service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As good as everChomanDined on 3/16/2014We have never been disappointed here. Good food, as well as service.Special Features:
- Piatti's is consistently delicious.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/16/2014Piatti's is consistently delicious. The food is excellent and the menu varied and inventive. The service is always a pleasure, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceScottDined on 3/14/2014The staff called to confirm the open table reservation and were ready for us when we arrived. The service and food quality were both excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/12/2014A comfortable restaurant with classy service and wonderful dishes. The spinach salad was simply one of the best I have had locally.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummynesslulululuDined on 3/11/2014The service, food and wine was impeccable! One of my favorite restaurants in the University District!! Food choices are not your usual Italian dishes. They have many specialty entrees and are very willing to make any substitutions requested.Special Features:
- Paitti diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/3/2014the service was great... very attentive without being intrusive.Special Features:
- always the same great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014I love Piatti...I live in West Seattle...but I try to get to UVillage often and always stop in at Piatti....I am by myself most times so I sit at the bar...I have never had a bartender that I didn't like...they are fun to converse with and knowledgeable about the wines and food.... My last visit was on my birthday with my sister and brother for brunch...it was perfect...they both agreed...and I love the artwork on the wall. Also...the waitress was a hit. This is just my idea of a great little place to eat,relax and enjoy the time with myself or others...there is not loud music or conversation...it is a keeper and I will always return.. Thanks for a well run ..well appreciated restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch just goodGiGiDined on 2/28/2014My two sisters and I went to Piatti!s for a birthday lunch. Our server was fantastic. He was friendly and always had a smile. We all ordered the Salmon with olive tapenade with cole slaw sandwich with field greens. We all thought the salad colorful but very bland tasting. Afterwards we thought we should of asked for some oil & vinegar dressing to spice it up. The salmon was good, I personally wished there was more coleslaw on it. We loved the place, the server, but thought for the money thee food was just okay. We hoped there was more chocolate desserts, although knowing this is a Italian restaurant. we left without sharing one. It was for a birthday celebration. I would come again and try something else.Special Features:
- A special evening with friendsdeliciousDined on 2/22/2014What a special evening we had at Piatti. What could be better than delicious food, great service, and special friends for dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- warmth on a rainy daygr8auntDined on 2/22/2014Our party of 11 made reservations at Piatti "blind" and had an immensely enjoyable experience. They accomodated our extended family's every need, which isn't easy! We ranged in age from 6 to 72; four of us have significant allergies/dietary restrictions; and our usual dining preferences range from Denny's to Foodies. Some had breakfast, others had lunch and we all raved about our food. Menu was creative without being pretentious. Per our request, we were seated in a quiet corner, near a fireplace, and the acoustics made it easy for all of us to hear one another at a long table. It wasn't busy when we arrived, and hadn't filled up when we left, but I didn't notice an increase in decibels as more parties were seated. We will return!Special Features:
- Service ok, food goodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/21/2014Took my daughter her for dinner. We order a starter and entrees. Imagine our surprise when they both came out together!! So now we either eat fast or pick which one gets cold. The food was not delivered by our server (we actually didn't see him much) so when I did see him I mentioned that it would have been nice if the starter came out before the main. He was very surprised and promptly sent the manager over. I was really not looking for a freebie but just wanted to let him know it had happened. The manager immediately offered us a free dessert. We decided to take her up on that and got the cheesecake to share. I don't normally like cheesecake, but this stuff was awesome!! All in all a nice meal.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another fine experienceCollegeVisitorDined on 2/21/2014Friday night was busy as expected but even though the noise level was "energetic" we felt relaxed and comfortable once we were seated at our table. Our server was very good - attentive, prompt and courteous. In the all the times we've dined here the quality of the food has been consistent (in a good way!). From the salads to the entrees to dessert we enjoyed ourselves immensely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable!CBTBDined on 2/21/2014From the friendly welcome at the door through the service and the smiling "please come again", Piatti scores high.Special Features:
- Great experienceNorthwesternerDined on 2/18/2014A cozy lunch, a comfy booth, a delicious menu, the best minestrone soup ever, courteous and thoughtful service, and the University Village at our fingertips. Who could ask for more?Special Features:
- Good timesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014Girlfriend was pleased with the Valentine's Day experience.Special Features:
- When we first walked in (5:30GucciDined on 2/15/2014When we first walked in (5:30 reservation, hardly anyone in the restaurant) the hostess wanted to put us WAY in the back corner -- I mean the farthest back corner there was. A little too secluded, so we asked to be seated in the lower 48, with the rest of the dining world! My dinner was very tasty: the chicken penne pasta was delicious with just the right amount of hot spice. The pear salad was different; a refreshing alternative to a traditional green salad, but it was unfortunately, a little bland. Not very sweet. And a little pricey for what it was ($10-11 for a half pear w/ cheese, with a couple of thin slices of beets? greens?). Oh well, the pasta was very good and the service was fine. I'll be back for a 2nd look see!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- U Village GemMurray23Dined on 2/14/2014Took my wife here to celebrate Valentines day. Perfect restaurant with a great atmosphere and wonderful service! Foods is great, you cant go wrong! Will definitely return and recommend to our family and friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.