Piatti - Denver
190 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Piatti - Denver
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.piatti.com/denver/
- Phone: 3033211919
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday through Saturday 11:30a - 4:00p
Dinner: Monday through Thursday 4:00p - 9:00p
Friday & Saturday 4:00p-10:00p Sunday 5:00p-9:00p
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mario Godoy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Piatti is also an ideal venue for hosting your private events. Whether it's a holiday party, special anniversary or birthday dinner, shower or celebration, we offer several menus at different price points, as well as an extensive wine list to accommodate your needs.
- Private Party Contact: Tina Overbay 3033216973
A word from Piatti - Denver
Located in a casual neighborhood, this warm laid back eatery knows its way around authentic regional Italian cuisine. The service is friendly, food is fresh, and the experience is Unbeatable!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Piatti - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
192 reviews since March 30 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (106)fit for foodies (88)special occasion (83)great for lunch (76)good for groups (55)romantic (46)great for outdoor dining (45)notable wine list (39)great for brunch (21)kid-friendly (17)vibrant bar scene (15)hot spot (13)late-night find (5)scenic view (2)Show More
- Dinner at PiattiOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/26/2014We eat out quite a bit with our two children (ages 2 and 5) and Piatti is one of our new Friday night regular haunts. The food for adults will satisfy a range of eaters and they have a simple kids menu. We tend to eat on the early side, 5:30, so I cannot speak to how things are at more heavy dining times. There are two different covered patios that make for a nice quiet atmosphere and make it easy to take the kids out to stretch their legs without bothering other diners. The covered patios and free valet make it a great spot for a drizzly evening as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back room perfect for dinner partyJanieOVIPDined on 7/25/2014I gave an engagement dinner for my nephew and his fiancée and the families. Everyone had a good time and liked their meals. We toasted the couple with delicious Prosecco and the salmon and veal dishes were excellent. The chicken, bolegnese and fish stew were also tasty. The head waiter offered to go to Safeway and get flowers for the table(!) but I said it was ok. What ever happened to center pieces at restaurants? So bare..... The total bill for a party of 10 was very reasonable in view of lots of dessert, coffee, limoncello.Special Features:
- ConsistentPastelCalicoDined on 7/21/2014Piatti's has been in the Cherry Creek area for years. The food and service have always been good. It is a good "go to" place especially when entertaining guests from out of town.Special Features:
- ConsistentFoodTreckerVIPDined on 7/21/2014The food, service and attention to detail are always top notch. It is a friendly place where you are remembered and made to feel welcome. Waiters Frank and Chris are the best! Mario is the extraordinary chef who keeps everyone well fed and happy.Special Features:
- dulciDined on 7/21/2014i was impressed by the welcoming valet person, the welcome of the hostess as well as the service. and also impressed that a birthday was acknowledged at our table (i had only mentioned onloine on my res).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GooeyhooeyVIPDined on 7/18/2014As always, a very enjoyable, reliable experience. Pleasant surroundings, reliable, friendly service, and meals that always delight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappytimesDined on 7/18/2014The experience was very good as usual. Pleasant atmosphere and excellent service.Special Features:
- ExcellentHarveyDined on 7/17/2014took out of town visitors. great place for talking then walking around the area. We've been there several times and never disappointed.Special Features:
- Private Outdoor DiningWadePerryVIPDined on 7/16/2014Thank you for making my special business lunch perfect. The food, the service and the fact we had the entire patio to ourselves was fantastic. Thank you for being so consistently on point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time at Piatti'sbeachbabyDined on 7/14/2014Piatti's has been around for a long time, but I don't know why it took so long for us to finally try it! The food was great. We had the calamari, the spaghetti bolognese, and raspberry gelato. All delicious and the bread with olive oil and herbs were wonderful for dipping while waiting. Our waitress was friendly, prompt, and offered good suggestions. Overall great experience. We will be back!Special Features:
- nonerickDined on 7/14/2014Always dependable, always good food and long time professional wait stgaffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Piatti's Excellent LunchBMooreDined on 7/14/2014The lunch was great and just the right amount of food. I had the Portobello mushroom sandwich with a side salad. It was perfect! Also very good for a business lunch!Special Features:
- Just okmungo1503Dined on 7/12/2014Nothing real impressive. Food was good, our server was very polite, informative. For the price I've had just as good of food, service at other places. Nice, but I won't be going back.Special Features:
- Love PiattiMikeDined on 7/5/2014Piatti is one of our favorite restaurants. This is about our 6-7 visit. Each time has been perfect. The food is always great. The wine selection is excellent. The price for both is very reasonable, sometimes amazing! We had reservations for a Saturday night. We walked in the door and were immediately seated, which is the way that it always has been.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deliciousdesc2014Dined on 7/5/2014The food was fresh and delicious. Our waiter was tremendous. We'll be going to Piatti again soon.Special Features:
- Denver Piatti's did it againRochRoe1026Dined on 7/5/2014Another fantastic meal, wonderful bottle of wine recommended by our server Shawn, top notch dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PiattiFoodjunkieDined on 7/3/2014The food was excellent and offered dishes for everyone as one of our party is a vegetarian. The service was unbeatable! Our wait staff was awesome! Very lovely setting. Would recommend it with high marks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Piatti's was greatangieDined on 6/28/2014great food, great service. A really memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently FabulousMALBDined on 6/26/2014Food, service and ambiance consistently excellent. Patio dining on a summer evening entirely lovely. Lovely spot without the artificial pretense of many other Cherry Creek North dining establishments.Special Features:
- Love this place!VeggieDined on 6/26/2014Have eaten there twice and had great food & service both times. The menu has lots of choices for both vegetarian & vegan dining. Our server offered info on which vegetable meals were prepared with chicken stock & guided us to popular choices for dinner, with & without meat. If noise is ever too much they also have very pleasant outdoor seating. And they have free valet parking!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seemless pleasure!ChicaVIPDined on 6/25/2014Mu husband uses a walker and we went to celebrate his 75th birthday. We valet parked, got our requested table for 6 on the patio. Out wait person was terrific and caring. A very pleasurable evening. The food was its usual high quality and the presentation was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go To spot for Biz LunchWadePerryVIPDined on 6/25/2014The Food and Service are always consistent. Tables are not too close to allow for good conversation. The servers always know when to be present.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LizinDenverLizinDenverDined on 6/22/2014Hadn't been in a while, but found it to be a great experience for good food, great wine, and able to carry on a conversation easily. Service was very nice, too -- really an enjoyable experience all around, and reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and drink!KellyDined on 6/20/2014Highly recommend the watermelon gazpacho and the Italian mojito. Shrimp pasta was also superb...light and very flavorful and just right for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/20/2014We LOVE Piattis in Cherry Creek. We live in CC, so we go as often as my husband will let me! The Fettucini is delicious, as well as their homemade soups and salads. Meatballs are the best!!!!Special Features:
- Great SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/16/2014Went to Piatti for a work lunch. Had no problem accommodating 10 people and the food was great. Everyone enjoyed everything, even up to the last bite of bread pudding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- winewomanDined on 6/15/2014Went for Father's day. Had a great dinner. Food was excellent - wine was an especially good bargain - the waitress was terrific. The grilled proscuitto wrapped romaine was amazing. Will definitely go back and would recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a "find"!Food2livebyDined on 6/14/2014Excellent service combined with great location, nice wine list and delicious food made for a wonderful evening. We were passing through Denver/Cherry Creek and were fortunate to find this trattoria.Special Features:
- Feels like an Italian gardenjaneincoloradoDined on 6/7/2014Nice place, and lovely this time of year with flowers in the entry. Pleasant and tasty. The right amount of variety to the menu. Polenta "fries" are yummy.Special Features:
- OutstandingLuv2dineDined on 6/6/2014My girlfriend and I visited Piatti as a part of our date night and it was absolutely outstanding. We were seated outside on a beautiful evening 45 minutes before our reservation. The service was attentive and friendly, and everything was delivered promptly. The food itself was extraordinary. We will definitely be returning soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/4/2014i thought the win was skunked - but my friend didn't and drank the bottle. i always love it hereSpecial Features:
- Friday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 5/30/2014The food and service were very good, as always. We both especially enjoy the Bolognese and the bread dipping oil.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceEFBattreallDined on 5/30/2014We were a group of 4 senior citizens with a Friday night reservation at 6:45. During cocktails we ordered dinner and it was rushed to our table much before we expected. Felt as though we were being hurried along during a time we ordered white wine, by the glass, for one and a $55.00 bottle of red wine for three. After mentioning to waitress that we were not in a time race, and realizing that the bill would total over $220. the scene tuned down and we had a very enjoyable experience. Cocktails, food and wine were all great. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service!AllergyDinerDined on 5/30/2014The staff were very attentive and accommodating as to our allergy concerns, from the waitress and waiter to the "Top Chef" . And pleasant about it. The chef even created a special non-allergenic dish for my friend who was celebrating a birthday. Much appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JankossVIPDined on 5/25/2014We arrived sooo late for our reservation. I had called to tell them we were running late and because it wasn't a busy nite, they were able to accommodate our tardiness. All meals were excellent, we sat in the back room which is always very quiet and my favorite place to dine, if inside We will be back.Special Features:
- tortueDined on 5/25/2014I love Piatti's! Can always depend in the quality of the food and the great service....It is my 'go to place'.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceBethDined on 5/24/2014This is a must go to place in Cherry Creek, they have excellent food although the menu is not as extensive as I would like, it still has plenty to offer and offers much more selection then most of the restaurants in Cherry Creek. The service is excellent and we were celebrating my wife's birthday and they were very classy with the celebration, just lite a candle and placed the desert in front of my wife. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Consistently excellent!NMNATIVEVIPDined on 5/23/2014Great pasta, fish and the salads are excellent. We visit this place every time we come to Denver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place.MumsDined on 5/22/2014I live in New Jersey and every time I visit relatives in Denver (5 times a year) I ask if we can eat at Piatti's one night. Every time I choose the spinach ravioli and grilled romaine salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/18/2014Our experience at Piatti Denver came after many trips to Piatti La Jolla, CA. The service here was better- faster and much friendlier but the food was the consistency we had hoped for- amazing! We had the home made ricotta pasta with chicken, carrots and asparagus. A wonderful entree. We thoroughly enjoyed the lemon pudding cake dessert as well! thank you to Lauren (or Laurel-?) our server.Special Features: