Piatti - Denver
190 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Piatti - Denver
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.piatti.com/denver/
- Phone: 3033211919
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday through Saturday 11:30a - 4:00p
Dinner: Monday through Thursday 4:00p - 9:00p
Friday & Saturday 4:00p-10:00p Sunday 5:00p-9:00p
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mario Godoy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Piatti is also an ideal venue for hosting your private events. Whether it's a holiday party, special anniversary or birthday dinner, shower or celebration, we offer several menus at different price points, as well as an extensive wine list to accommodate your needs.
- Private Party Contact: Tina Overbay 3033216973
A word from Piatti - Denver
Located in a casual neighborhood, this warm laid back eatery knows its way around authentic regional Italian cuisine. The service is friendly, food is fresh, and the experience is Unbeatable!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Piatti - Denver - Best Restaurants in Cherry Creek ›
Piatti - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
216 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (135)fit for foodies (96)special occasion (91)great for lunch (79)great for outdoor dining (55)good for groups (54)romantic (52)notable wine list (42)great for brunch (20)kid-friendly (17)vibrant bar scene (15)hot spot (13)late-night find (8)scenic view (1)Show More
- The Usual GoodtimeRoamglobeDined on 9/17/2014Wed night was a bit noisier than usual at the bar but we had our same table by the fireplace and an exceptional waitress! Food was good and menu had a good selection. When I am organizing a group dinner I always think of Piatti's as they are so accommodating and friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceSteveVIPDined on 9/13/2014Our waiter Steve was great and the food, soup and veggies all cooked quite well. We like to go early as this popular place gets busy. Also like the free valet parking!Special Features:
- GooeyhooeyVIPDined on 9/10/2014Always certainly more than just reliable. Piatti's is something to which to look forward. Interesting menu offerings, friendly and responsive servers and a very pleasant setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliversBeachloversVIPDined on 9/9/2014Piatti is my go to place when I am in Cherry Creek. Had lunch with my daughter and as usual a totally delightful experience.Special Features:
- Consistently Top NotchWadePerryVIPDined on 9/9/2014Just keep doing what you are doing. Every time I am here, it is exactly what I expect.Special Features:
- Always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/8/2014I always enjoy my time at Piatti. The service and food are always consistently very good.Special Features:
- Wendy is a gemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Wendy our wait person is a gem she couldn't do enough for us. A very pleasant & professional personSpecial Features:
- Al Fresco Dining in Cherry CreekKernDined on 9/6/2014We ate early and dined Al Fresco so it was nice and quiet on Piatti's patio. The beautiful summer evening was complemented by their great food (the bread and the dipping sauce is outstanding!) and wonderful service. Another benefit is to be able to utilize their free valet service which is a good deal since CC parking can be tight on the weekends. If you are using OpenTable, be sure to book early as we had to choose a 5:30 reservation on Saturday afternoon which at that early hour kind of felt like we were dining with the elder Seinfelds in Florida!Special Features:
- Interesting menusueav8sDined on 9/6/2014I must go back and try other things on the menu, really good foodSpecial Features:
- our go to spotjulieDined on 9/5/2014piatti's is our go to spot in Cherry Creek. The food and service are always exemplary. I can easily get reservations even the day of. We always take out of town guests there.Special Features:
- Quick lunch/recon mealLogicalChillFoodieZZDined on 9/2/2014Ive seen this place while riding by many times and the perfect occasion came yesterday. Freind wanted to meet for lunch but was suggesting standard issue places I would hardly call Itialian. Came here and it was a quiet lunch with a great menu. Didnt need the reservation but at night you woukd be CRAZY to attempt without one(from what ive seen). Friend is picky and LOVED it and finished before I did! I will be back. Service was good and it was quiet and just a perfect setup with nice "appatizer" portions that work awesome for quick lunches.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always greatbilboeatsVIPDined on 8/29/2014that's it. piatti is WAY underrated in denver. great staff, great food, reasonably priced. what else do you want?Special Features:
- Another Great Meal...!!!LousReviewsDined on 8/29/2014We decided to go back to Piatti's for the extended 5280 dinner. Half of the group chose the special, the other half ate off the regular menu - either way it was great! The food, and the service were right on target! Our waiter, Ryan, was especially helpful and fun... Thanks -Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekSassyGeminiDined on 8/28/2014Brought 5 people from my office to celebrate a birthday and a promotion. Everyone loved their entree and the location. The service was very good and all said they would like to try it again! I always chose Piatti for a good and reliable place to dine with anyone with any dietary requirements!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious dinnermariaDined on 8/26/2014We had a delicious lunch here one day and decided to go during restaurant week. The food, service and ambiance was great. I will recommend this restaurant to friends.Special Features:
- Wonderful ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/26/2014Piatti is a wonderful blend of great food, service and ambiance at a reasonable price. Upscale but not pretentious. Always a great choice for a leisurely dinner with friends.Special Features:
- Piatti's Does It AgainRochRoe1026Dined on 8/25/2014Had another terrific meal, great recommendations from Kris, our server, the wine was a great match with the meal, salads were crisp and fresh, the dinners were warm and desserts topped it all off nicely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular Restaurant Week Dinner!WildaboutDiningDined on 8/24/2014Looking for a restaurants in Cheery Creek that isn't overly trendy with portions fit for a child at exorbitant prices then this is the place to go! Outstanding food and wait staff in a spot easily accessible to the buzzing area of Cherry Creek. The dishes from start to finish are out of this world, for restaurant week the menu choices include two glasses of wine dessert! During restaurant I've been disappointed at the portion amount from other restaurants and left hungry but that is not the case here. I will have two meals from my great dinner, I had the salmon, it was one of the best prepared dishes I have had in AGES and I eat out a lot! So please dine here over Restaurant week or any time, great food, great value all around!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BettyVIPDined on 8/23/2014Food is always very good. Restaurant week menu was adequate, but not my favorite.Special Features:
- Great restaurantDynamoDined on 8/23/2014Nice ambiance and great food all combined into one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatLEODVIPDined on 8/23/2014Piatti's is always great. Good food, excellent service in a comfortable atmosphere. We love it. Larry ODSpecial Features:
- Love this place!HappyCOGalDined on 8/17/2014I invited a few friends to celebrate my birthday at Piatti on a Sunday evening. The food was amazing, the vibe was terrific and the service was outstanding. I would definitely recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Piatti's scores againDenverdaveDined on 8/16/2014After being gone for 6 months it was great to have dinner at Piatti's again. The food is always very good and consistent. Try the warm olives and cheese appetizer. I had the fish stew (Chioppino) that was excellent. Lots os shrimp, scallops, fish and mussels in a rich tomato-based broth. Had a new server that was very knowledgeable and attentive. Still our favorite restaurant in Cherry Creek.Special Features:
- markVIPDined on 8/15/2014We eat here frequently and are never disappointed.Special Features:
- Always wonderfulfood4meDined on 8/14/2014Piatti's is consistently great. The food is outstanding and the service wonderful. I love it here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Piatti's lunchanniesfavoritespotsVIPDined on 8/13/2014Took my daughter to lunch last week. Piatti's is quiet so you can have a lovely conversation without tons of noise from other tables. The food was delicious and the service, always great. One of my favorite restaurants in all of Cherry Creek.Special Features:
- PiattiboomerDined on 8/11/2014Pros: panna cotta, coffee, flatbread goat cheese appetizer Cons: limited wine list by the glass, limited number of entrees, the guest who had the special (filet) was disappointed In all an adequate meal, but not quite what I envisioned for a special occasionSpecial Features:
- Consistently good foodBobbyeVIPDined on 8/10/2014Never disappointed leaving Piatti's. Always something well prepared and satisfying. A great restaurant that is always goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Placegm2014Dined on 8/8/2014We started with the Pork-Ricotta Meatballs, Fresh Mozzarella, Crushed Tomato Sugo. Two huge meatballs and awesome. Then the Spinach-Ricotta Ravioli, Lemon Cream, Citrus Gremolata, Parmesan was lovely if you like the citrus taste its the plate for you, so fresh and delicious. And Tagliatelle, Hazel Dell Mushroom Ragu, Calabrian Chilies, Arugula, Garlic, Evoo, Parmesan, a lot of mushrooms and not as much pasta but still a nice dish. The most important thing was dessert, an incredible tiramisu really moist and terrific flavor!.Special Features:
- Great service and delicious food!kunderwood01Dined on 8/8/2014We made a reservation and were able to sit on the patio. Our waiter was kind, attentive, and helpful with our menu questions. We had the mussels to start, where I made sure to ask for more bread to sop up the delicious broth! My husband ordered a salad, one that was wrapped with prosciutto. My vegetarian ways were out the window when I saw it! The lettuce was grilled and had a warm crispness to it. The prosciutto was tender and flavorful. Our main course included saffron pappardelle, smooth and loaded with shrimp, and some sort of ricotta stuffed pasta with sausage - TO DIE FOR. The only downfall from the meal is that we were too stuffed to try their bread pudding.Special Features:
- Love love loveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/6/2014Piatti is wonderful, every time we go, it's just great!Special Features:
- I prefer Brio.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/6/2014Lunch prices way high (but food was good), wine prices out of line (and not very tasty), getting there these days is tricky. Valet parking a nice feature.
- wonderfulpalmtreeladyDined on 8/5/2014Piatti's was reccomended by a friend. Service, food and ambience were exceptional! Chef Mario was very gracious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatFriscoDined on 8/2/2014Great food & wine. Love this place! Try their soup as a starter always something new and different.Special Features:
- denverfoodie455Dined on 7/31/2014Piatti's has been a "go-to" restaurant for me to meet with clients. I like the ambiance and the noise level is not so high that one cannot hear a conversation. The food is always consistent and the wait-staff is happy and accommodating.Special Features:
- Dinner at PiattidiningwithkidsDined on 7/26/2014We eat out quite a bit with our two children (ages 2 and 5) and Piatti is one of our new Friday night regular haunts. The food for adults will satisfy a range of eaters and they have a simple kids menu. We tend to eat on the early side, 5:30, so I cannot speak to how things are at more heavy dining times. There are two different covered patios that make for a nice quiet atmosphere and make it easy to take the kids out to stretch their legs without bothering other diners. The covered patios and free valet make it a great spot for a drizzly evening as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back room perfect for dinner partyJanieOVIPDined on 7/25/2014I gave an engagement dinner for my nephew and his fiancée and the families. Everyone had a good time and liked their meals. We toasted the couple with delicious Prosecco and the salmon and veal dishes were excellent. The chicken, bolegnese and fish stew were also tasty. The head waiter offered to go to Safeway and get flowers for the table(!) but I said it was ok. What ever happened to center pieces at restaurants? So bare..... The total bill for a party of 10 was very reasonable in view of lots of dessert, coffee, limoncello.Special Features:
- Comfortable and deliciousLizzyDined on 7/25/2014Really good food! Piatti is conducive to visiting with friends or a cozy date.Special Features:
- ConsistentPastelCalicoDined on 7/21/2014Piatti's has been in the Cherry Creek area for years. The food and service have always been good. It is a good "go to" place especially when entertaining guests from out of town.Special Features:
- ConsistentFoodTreckerVIPDined on 7/21/2014The food, service and attention to detail are always top notch. It is a friendly place where you are remembered and made to feel welcome. Waiters Frank and Chris are the best! Mario is the extraordinary chef who keeps everyone well fed and happy.Special Features: