Piatti - Denver
190 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Piatti - Denver
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.piatti.com/denver/
- Phone: 3033211919
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday through Saturday 11:30a - 4:00p
Dinner: Monday through Thursday 4:00p - 9:00p
Friday & Saturday 4:00p-10:00p Sunday 5:00p-9:00p
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mario Godoy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Piatti is also an ideal venue for hosting your private events. Whether it's a holiday party, special anniversary or birthday dinner, shower or celebration, we offer several menus at different price points, as well as an extensive wine list to accommodate your needs.
- Private Party Contact: Tina Overbay 3033216973
A word from Piatti - Denver
Located in a casual neighborhood, this warm laid back eatery knows its way around authentic regional Italian cuisine. The service is friendly, food is fresh, and the experience is Unbeatable!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Piatti - Denver - Best Restaurants in Cherry Creek ›
Piatti - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
211 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (120)special occasion (88)fit for foodies (86)great for lunch (75)good for groups (57)great for outdoor dining (52)romantic (48)notable wine list (42)great for brunch (23)vibrant bar scene (14)kid-friendly (13)hot spot (10)late-night find (6)scenic view (3)Show More
- Wonderful ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/26/2014Piatti is a wonderful blend of great food, service and ambiance at a reasonable price. Upscale but not pretentious. Always a great choice for a leisurely dinner with friends.Special Features:
- Piatti's Does It AgainRochRoe1026Dined on 8/25/2014Had another terrific meal, great recommendations from Kris, our server, the wine was a great match with the meal, salads were crisp and fresh, the dinners were warm and desserts topped it all off nicely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular Restaurant Week Dinner!WildaboutDiningDined on 8/24/2014Looking for a restaurants in Cheery Creek that isn't overly trendy with portions fit for a child at exorbitant prices then this is the place to go! Outstanding food and wait staff in a spot easily accessible to the buzzing area of Cherry Creek. The dishes from start to finish are out of this world, for restaurant week the menu choices include two glasses of wine dessert! During restaurant I've been disappointed at the portion amount from other restaurants and left hungry but that is not the case here. I will have two meals from my great dinner, I had the salmon, it was one of the best prepared dishes I have had in AGES and I eat out a lot! So please dine here over Restaurant week or any time, great food, great value all around!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BettyVIPDined on 8/23/2014Food is always very good. Restaurant week menu was adequate, but not my favorite.Special Features:
- Great restaurantDynamoDined on 8/23/2014Nice ambiance and great food all combined into one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatLEODVIPDined on 8/23/2014Piatti's is always great. Good food, excellent service in a comfortable atmosphere. We love it. Larry ODSpecial Features:
- Love this place!HappyCOGalDined on 8/17/2014I invited a few friends to celebrate my birthday at Piatti on a Sunday evening. The food was amazing, the vibe was terrific and the service was outstanding. I would definitely recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Piatti's scores againOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/16/2014After being gone for 6 months it was great to have dinner at Piatti's again. The food is always very good and consistent. Try the warm olives and cheese appetizer. I had the fish stew (Chioppino) that was excellent. Lots os shrimp, scallops, fish and mussels in a rich tomato-based broth. Had a new server that was very knowledgeable and attentive. Still our favorite restaurant in Cherry Creek.Special Features:
- markVIPDined on 8/15/2014We eat here frequently and are never disappointed.Special Features:
- Always wonderfulfood4meDined on 8/14/2014Piatti's is consistently great. The food is outstanding and the service wonderful. I love it here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Piatti's lunchanniesfavoritespotsVIPDined on 8/13/2014Took my daughter to lunch last week. Piatti's is quiet so you can have a lovely conversation without tons of noise from other tables. The food was delicious and the service, always great. One of my favorite restaurants in all of Cherry Creek.Special Features:
- PiattiboomerDined on 8/11/2014Pros: panna cotta, coffee, flatbread goat cheese appetizer Cons: limited wine list by the glass, limited number of entrees, the guest who had the special (filet) was disappointed In all an adequate meal, but not quite what I envisioned for a special occasionSpecial Features:
- Consistently good foodBobbyeVIPDined on 8/10/2014Never disappointed leaving Piatti's. Always something well prepared and satisfying. A great restaurant that is always goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Placegm2014Dined on 8/8/2014We started with the Pork-Ricotta Meatballs, Fresh Mozzarella, Crushed Tomato Sugo. Two huge meatballs and awesome. Then the Spinach-Ricotta Ravioli, Lemon Cream, Citrus Gremolata, Parmesan was lovely if you like the citrus taste its the plate for you, so fresh and delicious. And Tagliatelle, Hazel Dell Mushroom Ragu, Calabrian Chilies, Arugula, Garlic, Evoo, Parmesan, a lot of mushrooms and not as much pasta but still a nice dish. The most important thing was dessert, an incredible tiramisu really moist and terrific flavor!.Special Features:
- Great service and delicious food!kunderwood01Dined on 8/8/2014We made a reservation and were able to sit on the patio. Our waiter was kind, attentive, and helpful with our menu questions. We had the mussels to start, where I made sure to ask for more bread to sop up the delicious broth! My husband ordered a salad, one that was wrapped with prosciutto. My vegetarian ways were out the window when I saw it! The lettuce was grilled and had a warm crispness to it. The prosciutto was tender and flavorful. Our main course included saffron pappardelle, smooth and loaded with shrimp, and some sort of ricotta stuffed pasta with sausage - TO DIE FOR. The only downfall from the meal is that we were too stuffed to try their bread pudding.Special Features:
- Love love loveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/6/2014Piatti is wonderful, every time we go, it's just great!Special Features:
- I prefer Brio.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/6/2014Lunch prices way high (but food was good), wine prices out of line (and not very tasty), getting there these days is tricky. Valet parking a nice feature.
- wonderfulpalmtreeladyDined on 8/5/2014Piatti's was reccomended by a friend. Service, food and ambience were exceptional! Chef Mario was very gracious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatFriscoDined on 8/2/2014Great food & wine. Love this place! Try their soup as a starter always something new and different.Special Features:
- denverfoodie455Dined on 7/31/2014Piatti's has been a "go-to" restaurant for me to meet with clients. I like the ambiance and the noise level is not so high that one cannot hear a conversation. The food is always consistent and the wait-staff is happy and accommodating.Special Features:
- Dinner at PiattidiningwithkidsDined on 7/26/2014We eat out quite a bit with our two children (ages 2 and 5) and Piatti is one of our new Friday night regular haunts. The food for adults will satisfy a range of eaters and they have a simple kids menu. We tend to eat on the early side, 5:30, so I cannot speak to how things are at more heavy dining times. There are two different covered patios that make for a nice quiet atmosphere and make it easy to take the kids out to stretch their legs without bothering other diners. The covered patios and free valet make it a great spot for a drizzly evening as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back room perfect for dinner partyJanieOVIPDined on 7/25/2014I gave an engagement dinner for my nephew and his fiancée and the families. Everyone had a good time and liked their meals. We toasted the couple with delicious Prosecco and the salmon and veal dishes were excellent. The chicken, bolegnese and fish stew were also tasty. The head waiter offered to go to Safeway and get flowers for the table(!) but I said it was ok. What ever happened to center pieces at restaurants? So bare..... The total bill for a party of 10 was very reasonable in view of lots of dessert, coffee, limoncello.Special Features:
- Comfortable and deliciousLizzyDined on 7/25/2014Really good food! Piatti is conducive to visiting with friends or a cozy date.Special Features:
- ConsistentPastelCalicoDined on 7/21/2014Piatti's has been in the Cherry Creek area for years. The food and service have always been good. It is a good "go to" place especially when entertaining guests from out of town.Special Features:
- ConsistentFoodTreckerVIPDined on 7/21/2014The food, service and attention to detail are always top notch. It is a friendly place where you are remembered and made to feel welcome. Waiters Frank and Chris are the best! Mario is the extraordinary chef who keeps everyone well fed and happy.Special Features:
- dulciDined on 7/21/2014i was impressed by the welcoming valet person, the welcome of the hostess as well as the service. and also impressed that a birthday was acknowledged at our table (i had only mentioned onloine on my res).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GooeyhooeyVIPDined on 7/18/2014As always, a very enjoyable, reliable experience. Pleasant surroundings, reliable, friendly service, and meals that always delight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappytimesDined on 7/18/2014The experience was very good as usual. Pleasant atmosphere and excellent service.Special Features:
- ExcellentHarveyDined on 7/17/2014took out of town visitors. great place for talking then walking around the area. We've been there several times and never disappointed.Special Features:
- Private Outdoor DiningWadePerryVIPDined on 7/16/2014Thank you for making my special business lunch perfect. The food, the service and the fact we had the entire patio to ourselves was fantastic. Thank you for being so consistently on point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time at Piatti'sbeachbabyDined on 7/14/2014Piatti's has been around for a long time, but I don't know why it took so long for us to finally try it! The food was great. We had the calamari, the spaghetti bolognese, and raspberry gelato. All delicious and the bread with olive oil and herbs were wonderful for dipping while waiting. Our waitress was friendly, prompt, and offered good suggestions. Overall great experience. We will be back!Special Features:
- nonerickDined on 7/14/2014Always dependable, always good food and long time professional wait stgaffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Piatti's Excellent LunchBMooreDined on 7/14/2014The lunch was great and just the right amount of food. I had the Portobello mushroom sandwich with a side salad. It was perfect! Also very good for a business lunch!Special Features:
- Just okmungo1503Dined on 7/12/2014Nothing real impressive. Food was good, our server was very polite, informative. For the price I've had just as good of food, service at other places. Nice, but I won't be going back.Special Features:
- Love PiattiMikeDined on 7/5/2014Piatti is one of our favorite restaurants. This is about our 6-7 visit. Each time has been perfect. The food is always great. The wine selection is excellent. The price for both is very reasonable, sometimes amazing! We had reservations for a Saturday night. We walked in the door and were immediately seated, which is the way that it always has been.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deliciousdesc2014Dined on 7/5/2014The food was fresh and delicious. Our waiter was tremendous. We'll be going to Piatti again soon.Special Features:
- Denver Piatti's did it againRochRoe1026Dined on 7/5/2014Another fantastic meal, wonderful bottle of wine recommended by our server Shawn, top notch dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PiattiFoodjunkieDined on 7/3/2014The food was excellent and offered dishes for everyone as one of our party is a vegetarian. The service was unbeatable! Our wait staff was awesome! Very lovely setting. Would recommend it with high marks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Piatti's was greatangieDined on 6/28/2014great food, great service. A really memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently FabulousMALBDined on 6/26/2014Food, service and ambiance consistently excellent. Patio dining on a summer evening entirely lovely. Lovely spot without the artificial pretense of many other Cherry Creek North dining establishments.Special Features: