Piatti - Danville
100 Sycamore Valley Road
Danville, CA 94526Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Piatti - Danville
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.piatti.com/index2.html
- Phone: (925) 838-2082
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Monday: 11:00am - 9:00pm; Tuesday - Friday: 11:00am -
10:00pm; Saturday 11:30 am - 10:00 pm. On Sundays, Brunch is served from 10:00am - 3:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Sebastian Miller
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Piatti - Danville
Ristorante Piatti features a menu with recipes complimenting the various regions of Italy. It has a casual yet sparkling atmosphere with authentic regional Italian cuisine. Piatti's success can be attributed to its staff and its approach to food, wine, and the dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Piatti - Danville - Best Restaurants in Danville ›
Piatti - Danville reviews from OpenTable diners
235 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (120)neighborhood gem (120)special occasion (119)good for groups (102)great for lunch (94)fit for foodies (93)romantic (55)great for brunch (49)vibrant bar scene (43)hot spot (40)kid-friendly (39)notable wine list (34)late-night find (6)scenic view (4)Show More
- dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014Smoked salmon pate' out of this world. The fall vegetables are delicious. Had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth goingLovetoeatoutVIPDined on 11/17/2014Tight seating, extremely noisy, limited menu, food is ordinary, overprice, small portions, poor acceptable service.
- Good but not greatRudyBobDined on 11/15/2014We went on Saturday night at 7p so we expected it to be busy. It definitely was but still got good service and good food. There were quite a few large groups which made it packed and loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed it again!JohnADined on 11/9/2014Piatti is one of my favorite Danville restaurants. Consistently good. It is a bit noisy with the tall ceiling and stone floor, but other than that is a great place to eat. The restaurant is usually quite busy, especially on weekends, so reservations are recommended unless you want to eat at the bar if you have a small party.Special Features:
- Brunch with newbiesSharonDined on 11/9/2014Piatti is an old favorite of ours. We brought friends who loved it.Special Features:
- SmilesDined on 11/7/2014I had asked for a quiet table and we had a corner in the fireplace room that was perfect. The waiter referred to our table as "beach spot property" - very cute. A fun way to start off our evening.Special Features:
- Love2DinegirlDined on 11/7/2014We had our rehearsal dinner at Piatti's 11 years ago and went back to celebrate our anniversary. I was happy to see that the food, service and ambiance has remained just as nice as it was then. Food is like italian comfort food for me, and the service was very personable. It's a nice place to go with family and friends, but could also be a nice date night as well.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/5/2014Service was very slow at lunch and we were back to work later than we would have liked.
- Outstanding food!southlakeDined on 11/4/2014We usually reserve Piatti for special occasions, and it's always excellent. This time, I took a friend out to lunch for her birthday who had never been to Piatti before. Thankfully the food and service was just as outstanding as it always is. The Rock Cod special was melt-in-your-mouth amazing and beyond delicious. Drinks were fabulous, dessert was tasty. I ate so much I didn't need dinner! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- nonameVIPDined on 11/2/2014Sunday brunch was ok but nothing special. The bellinis with peach juice was so sweet you could barely taste the peach. Didn't expect the crab cake in the crab cake benedict to be deep fried, pretty much destroyed the crab taste. The brussel sprout salad was not hot enough and the sausage skillet was uninspired. Doubt we will go back for brunch.
- SharonasharonaVIPDined on 11/1/2014I invited my son and his wife to dinner and was a bit disappointed as after ordering our food it took so long to arrive that we ate two baskets of bread to help us wait until the food arrived. The noise level was extremely high, you could not hear. I usually highly recommend Piatti but will rethink this going forward.Special Features:
- Wonderful Lunch!DoctorRVIPDined on 11/1/2014We thoroughly enjoyed another wonderful lunch with dear friends last Saturday. The fish "Special" with butter-lemon-caper sauce was outstanding and the service was "spot-on"! We love to start with their delicious Mushroom / Thyme pizza, cooked in the wood oven, as an appetizer! Delicious! Looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:
- Pork chops excellent; chicken dryDinneroutwfriendsDined on 10/31/2014Folks at our table ordered different things. I went w the pork chops for $27.00 and it was the best ever! The potatoes were soggy and wasn't crazy about the cooked spinach. I would order the pork again. The Cod was a special, it was good. Side dish Brussels sprouts were awesome. The roasted chicken was super dry and not edible. Service was friendly and good. Happy hour wine for $6 per glass was a great surprise. Overall, Piatti's is s nice place, I'll go back again,but a little pricy on the main course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Piatti Normal = OutstandingwhitegatephilVIPDined on 10/31/2014Piatti just keeps on turning out a superior dining experience. It all clicks: food, service, ambiance. It can get noisy but that's because it is full of people having a great time.Special Features:
- RockoDined on 10/31/2014Its a great business lunch or dinner setting or for a romantic night out with a loved oneSpecial Features:
- kelhirDined on 10/30/2014Always nice dining and attentive staff. We like them menu for a family evening out that is more interesting than other restaurants in the area to dine.Special Features:
- MangiaDined on 10/30/2014We eat here fairly regularly for both lunch and dinner. This time it seemed the service was a little off. Our first server disappeared before our food arrived. After sometime another server offered us drinks and eventually brought our food. The food was good, but again, just not up to par. We will be back because it is a favorite of ours. I hope whatever the problem was has been corrected.
- JennjennDined on 10/28/2014They personalized our menus to celebrate the birthday girls. Sat us at a round table, so great for conversation. One of the women didn't like here cocktail selection so they offered to replace it for no cost.Special Features:
- Favorite restaurantMimiDined on 10/26/2014Piattis's is our go-to favorite restaurant for special occasions, or just a good lunch outing with family or friends. I love their patio when the weather is nice. But just any day, it's a great restaurant. I had the frittata, new on the menu, for Sunday brunch. It was amazing, Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, ricotta, arugula! Doesn't get any better.Special Features:
- Extra Special OccasionOMACDined on 10/25/2014They went out of their way to make mom's birthday extra special, wished her a happy birthday, brought her a slice of dessert with candle and printed her name on our menus. Before arriving, they called me to tell me where the ramp was for my mom who uses a walker ad can't climb steps.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappointed!!ChristyVIPDined on 10/23/2014As always, the service and food was excellent...All of the staff are very attentive to their customer's needs and will go out of their way to make us want to come back! And you can't go wrong with anything on their menu, everything is so delicious... We will be back soon!!Special Features:
- Best for Brunchllynne1Dined on 10/19/2014Love a laid back Sunday Brunch? Piatti is the place for you. Excellent food and atmosphere mixed with the casual cool style that Piatti offers makes for a perfect way to start your Sunday. I highly recommend grabbing a seat on the patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014THIS RESTAURANT WAS CHOSEN BY A CO-WORKER FOR A SERVICE ANNIVERSARY DINNER, AND I WAS THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED WITH BOTH THE MENU AND OUR SERVICE WAS EXCEPTIONALSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!LiveToDineVIPDined on 10/17/2014Although we had reservations, we had a long, long wait. To apologize, they comp'd an appetizer to our table almost immediately. Very cool. Because it was too late in the evening for us to eat a full entree, we ended up ordering another appetizer and pizza, both of which were very good. The service staff were attentive and friendly. We would go back and hopefully get an earlier reservation, so we can order up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RichDined on 10/13/2014great service, friendly wait staff, awesome food. overall fun place to enjoy a great meal with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian SpotJRKVDined on 10/10/2014The restaurant staff were very accommodating and we got a lovely table for an evening with good friends.the food was good, staff well trained. Overall an enjoyable evening.
- lovely evening at PiattiAcedVIPDined on 10/9/2014Caesar salad, potato leek soup and bolognese were very good with great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mamamiamangabeneDined on 10/5/2014The outdoor patio was nice, the food was good, service good. The pasta in my son's pasta dish was undercooked but other than that, it was goodSpecial Features:
- Nice birthday brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014The restaurant had menus printed up for my husband that said happy birthday. They took care of our every need quickly and the food was excellent. I couldn't have asked for better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Got it right this timeOT4filVIPDined on 10/3/2014The duck risotto was quite unique. A crispy duck leg was placed whole on the rice and could be eaten with a fork. As usual, we finished our meal with Piatti's great tiramisu.Special Features:
- Perfect CelebrationSherbearVIPDined on 10/3/20145 friends dined for a birthday celebration lunch. Salads were delicious, nicely presented, and nicely portioned. 2 desserts....tiramisu & peach crisp....were yummy. Perfect service. Lovely patio dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Piatti's DiningsuperbdiningDined on 9/30/2014Eating at Piatti's for a celebration dinner was great. I especially noticed that Piatti's goes out of there way to make sure that the service & food are excellent. The servers were available to handle any request in a timely manner. We will remember this whenever we want a perfect evening.Special Features:
- Top 10 EVER!MangiaBellaDined on 9/29/2014Reliability - count on it at Piatti - always impeccable dining, perfect atmosphere, excellent service. A wide variety of food choices, from starters to entrees to dessert. You can always count on Piatti for a flawless dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but...Experienced0613VIPDined on 9/28/2014Initially, the noise level was too high but once we were reseated, it was better. The food was fresh & served quickly. The service was the best because the bartender and manager attended to my food allergies by modifying an item which ended up being safe to eat. The bathroom needed attention but all in all, it's a nice place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Popular Danville SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/27/2014Been here countless times. Great for party or work dinners. Very loud which is a plus if you are part of a large party or have children with you. Not so much if you want a quiet conversation. Service is quick and friendly.Special Features:
- Excellent Food & ServiceJuscuzzDined on 9/27/2014This was a great find, went in with friends and we all came out very happy with everything, food,service, presentation!Was a little skeptical in the beginning because of a review I read, but I needed to check it out for myself, it surpassed my expectations, was superb! Thanks to our waiter Robert we loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy and cold foodDavidDined on 9/21/2014We love Piatti and have been going there for years, It can get a bit noisy but it's also good that its got some life even if you're dining later than the 6.00pm crowd! Food was cold though :(
- Local FavoriteManonDined on 9/21/2014Piatti is one of my local favorites. The brunch menu had a few changes from my last visit. Food was good, as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Parties6somedinersDined on 9/20/20143 couples had wedding anniversaries and our waiter celebrated with Tiramisu dessert with candles! Thee was a wedding party on the patio that caused a delay in the kitchen but our waiter was apologetic and told us what was going on. Dinner was delicious.Special Features:
- Great as AlwaysCaroleCDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I ate here and as always the food was very good. The staff was nice and we had a good time.Special Features: