Piano Riviera Lounge
129 E Anapamu St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Piano Riviera Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sbpiano.com/
- Phone: 8058820050
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11am to 9pm
Saturday: 9am to 9pm
Sunday: 9am to 4pm
- Payment Options: Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Justin Radley
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Special Events: Please call in advance for parties over 15. (805)882-0050
A word from Piano Riviera Lounge
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Piano Riviera Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)romantic (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- GoodSBFoodieVIPDined on 7/22/2014I really want to like this place- the setting is great and the service was very good. The food is good, not great, but I'm hoping it will get better and I look forward to returning.Special Features:
- Restaurant Was ClosedWillMcDined on 7/4/2014I had booked a reservation through OpenTable and received a confirmation email for a lunch for four on July the 4th at 12:30pm. It was my birthday and a busy day in the city due to the parade. When my guests and I arrived at Piano, we found the restaurant to be closed with a sign that said they would re-open on the 7th of July. ... ... Needless to say we were all super bummed out, and had to scramble to find a secondary choice within the allotted time frame for lunch that afternoon. Overall, a bad first experience with Piano and with OpenTable as well. I sent a letter explaining this on the 4th, and haven't heard back.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Piano Riviera Lounge reviews archive.
- A day before grand openingSBFoodLoverDined on 4/2/2014Service was slow. Food was nothing special. The duck croquettes has no flavor and the sauce - billed as a honey mustard - tasted like a stale glazed donut. Not a very promising start. Good luck to them.
- Not ready for prime timeChowDined on 3/18/2014Food was mediocre. Service was poor with inexperienced staff. The menu I saw on OpenTable when I booked the reservation was not the menu that was presented when we sat down. It turns out The French Table menu had not been removed. Just the new restaurants name replaced the old. We didn't learn of daily specials until after dessert when we overheard another server. This restaurant took over the business of The French Table, which was a casual French style bistro that we enjoyed. The new owners seem to have taken over recently and really should not have been in such a rush to open their doors. They were not ready and maybe they never will be. My experience does not bode well for their longevity.Special Features:
- Great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/14/2014our family enjoyed a fun and festive birthday dinner for my oldest son. Waiter was helpful in recommending two fabulous appetizers and brought our drinks very fast. I love the decor - bold, bright and interestingly unusual. The chef put together a layered crepe birthday cake for my son during our meal. It wasn't on the menu but she was very kind and generous and it really impressed. We'll go again soon and so should yo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014While the owner (Fab ?) seemed to be a very like-able gent, we were so distracted by the poor table service and the tall thin- framed man running around with his laptop, we are guessing another manager, although he never acknowledged our table, that we left disappointed. - crab cakes were tasty, - hummus may have been a Costco purchase - very quiet when we were there; we were the only table - no piano playing at all, which was why we came, hence the name - fish was mediocre - location and view amazing !!! - inside ambience great also. Art adds a lot. Waitress was unable to give us any info on artist. Prices/location of gallery etcSpecial Features: