Piano Riviera Lounge
129 E Anapamu St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Piano Riviera Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sbpiano.com/
- Phone: (805) 882-0050
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11am to 9pm
Saturday: 9am to 9pm
Sunday: 9am to 4pm
- Payment Options: Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, American, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Stephen goularte
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Entertainment: Piano Entertainment Wednesday-Saturday 7-9PM
- Special Events: Please call in advance for parties over 15. (805)882-0050
A word from Piano Riviera Lounge
Piano Bar/ Restaurant/Sangria/Soju Bar/LoungeContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Piano Riviera Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (3)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (2)hot spot (2)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)notable wine list (1)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Love this placeLoveitDined on 10/25/2014Nice change from our regular sit down restaurant and bar. Food if very good and reasonable. Chef is extremely accommodating and music was great. Place is loud but it is nice to enjoy a good meal and hear good music. During the music session, crowd was hip and younger than early dinner. All was good. Great vibe.Special Features:
- Complete ChaosFoodForThought77Dined on 10/17/2014Very sweet waitress was overwhelmed by lack of basic organization and experience coupled with excruciating noise. Piano, Lounge and perhaps Riviera have no business in this restaurant's name. No liquor licences hence no real cocktails??? Beer and wine took years to pour and reach our table. Piano playing and singing(???) loud and bad!!! Lounging impossible with weird seating configuration, jarring art(???), and the acoustics of a tin shed. Strange menu although we did not stay long enough to try more than two items which were OK but tasteless and bland. Amusing place, in retrospect; but not in a good way.
- Bar sceneOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/26/2014This looks like a great place if you are into happy hour. We probably would have loved it when we were in our 20's and liked music and a boisterous environment. For a quiet dinner for a middle-aged couple, not so great. Food was ok, nothing stellar, but I imagine people come here for the music and drinks.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Piano Riviera Lounge reviews archive.
- GoodSBFoodieVIPDined on 7/22/2014I really want to like this place- the setting is great and the service was very good. The food is good, not great, but I'm hoping it will get better and I look forward to returning.Special Features:
- Restaurant Was ClosedWillMcVIPDined on 7/4/2014I had booked a reservation through OpenTable and received a confirmation email for a lunch for four on July the 4th at 12:30pm. It was my birthday and a busy day in the city due to the parade. When my guests and I arrived at Piano, we found the restaurant to be closed with a sign that said they would re-open on the 7th of July. ... ... Needless to say we were all super bummed out, and had to scramble to find a secondary choice within the allotted time frame for lunch that afternoon. Overall, a bad first experience with Piano and with OpenTable as well. I sent a letter explaining this on the 4th, and haven't heard back.