9311 Weston Road
Woodbridge, ON L4H 3G8Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://piacere.ca/
- Phone: 9054176400x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm Sundays 12:00pm-9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Having a special affair?
Piacere can customize our catering services to your specific needs!
- Private Party Facilities: Piacere is available for all types of private dinning parties engagements, small weddings, communions, confirmations, baptisms, anniversaries, birthdays and bat or bar mitzvahs! Our private areas start with a minimum of 30 and up and menus are customized for each individual party type.
- Private Party Contact: franco 8779256774
A word from Piacere Ristorante
Experience the taste of traditional Italian cuisine with a twist in an upscale atmosphere. Our signature daily specials are inspired by classic Italian dishes. So when your looking for an intimate lunch a night out with friends or a private gathering Piacere Ristorante can meet all your needs. Visit us at Piacere the restaurant you've been waiting for.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Piacere Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (5)special occasion (5)romantic (4)fit for foodies (3)notable wine list (2)neighborhood gem (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Amazing & AffordableKaelahDined on 9/16/2014The food and service are excellent! You are not rushed to eat and the food comes out in a perfect timely manner. Their fried calamari is the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mode23Dined on 9/7/2014I booked the restaurant for my wife's 60th birthday. I was not disappointed. The service, the food was excellent. I would go back there again.Special Features:
- Pleasant surpriseDonnyandMarieVIPDined on 8/27/2014Went there for lunch, and will definitely go back again for lunch or dinner. Had the pappardelle which came with braised lamb, after a well done bruschetta. Good find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what it used to be...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Used to love going to Piacere. Ambience,and food not same quality it used to be.Not sure if chef changed or management,but did not enjoy. Staff very friendly and nice.Food edible but not enjoyable. This is second time been where food only "ok",so probably try other Italian restaurants next time.
- 1601Dined on 7/18/2014Good food and portion of food is unexpectedly large.Special Features:
- i dont recommend this place at all.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/4/2014Decided to give this place a second chance, but they blew it. Had to send a flavorless chicken breast back, steak was way undercooked, server didn't know anything about prices or how food was prepared. Awful.
- Nice In WoodbridgeJohnFVIPDined on 7/4/2014This restaurant was nice, food was very well done. Service was OK but not really friendly. Dined here a few years ago and had not returned as the wait staff was really not interested in the customer. We tried again and over all was nice but no real interest in the customer. Will not return. They do obviously have a following of regular customers and it seemed a new customer into the group was not really welcome. Certainly their location is excellent, food was very good. Asking questions of the waiter who could not really give descriptions of how a dish was prepared, if you needed any grated cheese or additional touches you needed to retrieve yourself. They were just not eager to serve.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 54 reviews are from the Piacere Ristorante reviews archive.
- ReunionDined on 6/7/2014Great food and amazing service. We definitely go back for any occasionSpecial Features:
- Decent ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014Ok, so we had a good meal. All was prepared well with good quality fresh ingredients. I'd eat here again but it didn't have any particular stand-out feature that would make me rave about it (like Buca has) Service was knowledgable and mature, with a sense of humour.Special Features:
- BdayCP2014Dined on 4/6/2014We celebrated a 40th birthday and everything went well. Great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Piacere is my restaurant ofJC19Dined on 2/15/2014Piacere is my restaurant of choice. For business lunches, romantic dinners you name it, I have never had a bad meal there. The food is delicious and the service second to none. I liked it soo much I threw a surprise birthday party for my wife there and it was wonderful. It's truly a worthy dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good casual diningMarliesDined on 2/5/2014The food was good, and our server was very friendly. We would definitely return to try other items off the menu and I would recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very good. IfPatticakesDined on 12/31/2013The food was very good. If you like good home cooked italian, this was a good spotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Piacere ... Not worth your timeFoodDined on 12/21/2013I'm not the one to give reviews usually but was very disappointed with Piacere. Service is clumsy, borderline fast-food operation. Food is mediocre, I'm not sure what's the hype. We ordered a variety of dishes from appetizers (salads, calamari) to mains (risotto, steaks, pastas) and it merely received an "okay" reviews from the dinning group. The portions are very generous though...we didn't stay for dessert. Overall, I won't return.
- Food was very good - generoustfo2000Dined on 12/5/2013Food was very good - generous portions. You won't leave hungry. Very accommodating staff - we had a party of 12. Curtains were put up to make our dining more private. This lessened any distracting noise so that we could talk and be heard unimpeded Wine choice was poor - the Pinot Grigio we drank tasted "off". We sent the wine back for but the new wine still tasted offSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great meal,patmDined on 11/16/2013wonderful night out, appetizers and entres were excellent, but unfortunately the dessert choices were not very good and what we did order was awful. the fruit flan, obviously was pre frozen. just awful. i would go again for the meal but go for coffee and dessert elsewhere. the service was excellent and very friendly. no rush at the end we were able to sit and enjoy the end of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Traditional ItalianGerryDined on 11/9/2013We were there to celebrate a 59th wedding anniversary and wanted a traditional Italian type of restaurant with a bit of up scale feel to it. Piacera was exactly that. Service was excellent and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambienceSandyDined on 11/2/2013Have a very nice night. It was my birthday and I enjoy the atmosphere, the food and the servers.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service.luv2eatDined on 9/29/2013Excellent food and service. Would recommend it to anyone for a night out or a special occassion. The prices are very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magnificent !BrianDined on 8/30/2013Had dinner at Piacere last week for the first time. When I walked in I was surprised how nice the décor inside was, the exterior doesn't do it justice. We were greeted by a nice older gentlemen and led to a comfortable table in the corner. There appeared to be a group in the back room, that didn't interfere with our evening. I ordered the fish of the day which was done perfectly. The wine list had a good selection of wines all reasonably priced. My wife had the risotto dish which she greatly enjoyed. Very nice atmosphere would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent service acceptable foodFood4lifeDined on 8/16/2013Hubby and I went there for his birthday dinner. We were promptly seated as the restaurant was only about 1/3 full. Our drinks were taken care off and menus were headed to us. No mention of daily specials at all. I ordered seafood risotto while hubby ordered osso buco with fried calamari as starter. Calamari was just one big squid cut into pieces and fried, it tasted okay, definitely not the crispy calamari I was looking for. Osso buco tasted fabulous. Risotto came as the most glowing white plate of risotto I've seen. It was well under seasoned and did not taste good at all. Our waiter was very good and immediately replaced my dish with another dish of my choice, which I then chose to rack of lamb which ended up good.
- A Pleasant Suprise in Woodbridge!StuHDined on 8/3/2013We decided to try Piacere on a Friday night. The food was delicious! Great Aps, Large selection of Mains. Would reccomend to friends and we will definetly be back.Special Features:
- Great FunFunnyGirlDined on 6/14/2013It was definitely a night to remember, great company, service and food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrationnenemaniaDined on 6/8/2013My daughter saw the resturant and we decided to have her 16th birthday their to see how the food and atmosphere is. They treated us great, the food was amazing and they made my daughters birthday wonderful.Special Features:
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/2/2013We were celebrating 2 graduations...the appetizers were not great...the mains were good the service wasn't very good As this restaurant was recommended to us..we felt very disappointed ps rating for noise level as quiet was due to the fact there were not many people there even though when I asked how busy it was that night I was told it was very busy
- superbjulesDined on 5/19/2013As usual the food was wonderful and Franco was in fine form. Everyone enjoyed themselves as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummyjulesDined on 5/10/2013The food was wonderful and the service was excellent. Great value for money. Have been back again and enjoyed it as much as the first time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I could not have been happierOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/19/2013I could not have been happier withmy selection, location was key and everything was excellent.Special Features:
- food was tasty ,presentationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/26/2013food was tasty ,presentation ok but not elegant ,nothing special .we were not impress.
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/2/2013Food choices were ample, very reasonably priced as well as very tastySpecial Features:
- Good Food...poor service!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013Food was good. Looked like it was the first time they ever had a full house. Very sloppy and disorganized service.Special Features:
- Enjoyable afternoon out.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/18/2013It was a special day for my son-in-law on his Birthday. We enjoyed it thoroughly and our server who I suspect is the owner had a quirky easy sense of humour. We would recommend it to any of our friends and plan to extend our thanks to our friend Angelo Pulllara who suggested we come there.Special Features:
- Loved everything we'd ordered.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/8/2013Loved everything we'd ordered. Very friendly staff.Special Features:
- Yuck!PickyEater2Dined on 1/8/2013Worse veal osso bucco I ever had. It was just horrible., smothered in gravy, tough and tasteless The waiter told us how wonderful it was so we ordered it. Big mistake. We won't be going back. Also he refused to give us 3 separate checks.
- Friendly staff and nice ambiance.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/5/2013Friendly staff and nice ambiance. Food is ok but the service is excellent. The owner's hospitality made up for food quality.
- Very amicable owner and server!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/1/2012Very amicable owner and server! No need to leave Vaughan for good dining.Special Features:
- The Piacere was all mine.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/1/2012The Piacere was all mine. The restaurant offered a welcoming environment right when we walked in the door. The service was excellent. They were very friendly and offered my date options to her side dishes that are not typical to the menu. She was very happy. The food was excellent, some of the best in the GTA.Special Features:
- We went to Piacere for myfoodiliciousDined on 11/28/2012We went to Piacere for my boyfriend's birthday celebration. When he arrived, he was in a bad mood due to his bad day at work. I was sure the waiters could feel his anger and fustration. They gave us excellent service, it was one of the best service I have experienced. The mussels and the speghetti we ordered was delicious! The pasta was especially chewy and not over cooked. And when we ordered dessert, they even played a happy birthday song and put a candle on my boyfriend's dessert. I think that really cheered him up and he left the restaurant happy. I would definitely go back again!!Special Features:
- We had dinner on a SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/17/2012We had dinner on a Saturday night with another couple. The food was very good however the noise level was a bit much. There were big group parties going on that evening and I found it was too loud, kids running around everywhere and screaming. I did not enjoy that part especially on a Saturday night. Because of this I probably would not go back if it was only Adults, for a nice evening.Special Features:
- We are a party of 20 placedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/14/2012We are a party of 20 placed in a private area. The food, service and ambiance were great. Too many dishes to describe here because of the group size, but everyone was happy. The Italian food was authentic and delicious.Special Features: