Pi Restaurant + Bar
1400 Welton Street
Denver, CO 80202Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Pi Restaurant + Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pidowntown.com/
- Phone: 3038445555
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 10:30am, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 10:30am
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Brent Butterfield
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
A word from Pi Restaurant + Bar
Pi Kitchen & Bar A casually comfortable, yet contemporary, atmosphere, overlooking the 14th Streetscape, with complimentary Valet Parking provided by the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown. Creatively inspired presentations of traditional American favorites with an Internationally influenced twist! From boastful lunch-wiches & burgers to tastefully unique appetizers, and seasonal Colorado Steaks & Greens, all complemented by Wines , Brews & speciality cocktails. Happy Hour begins in Pi Bar at 3:14 p.m. offering apps & discounts until 6:28 p.m. daily.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pi Restaurant + Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance2.7Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Cool prom dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014We went here for dinner before prom, and it was really nice. My friends both got grilled cheese sandwiches, and they said the sandwiches were absolutely delicious. My bltg was also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Happy HourMellaK319Dined on 4/26/2014The happy hour menu is great! Some of the best wings I've ever had. Friendly, helpful service. I really enjoyed this experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014Went there on Friday at noon - totally empty - only table there - and we realized why when the food arrived and took its time for been the only table there - no parking in area except for very expensive lots - STAY AWAY - I dont know how Hilton can accommodate such bad quality!
- Great Find!PinkieDined on 4/1/2014We were in Denver for a conference and this is very close to the convention center. Wonderful food! Great wine choices! We were a party of three and each had a different wine and meal and everything was really excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for conference groupRobinInHudsonDined on 3/3/2014While attending a conference, I made a reservation at Pi for 8 folks; then showed up with 13 (oops, ran into more friends.) The restaurant staff were extremely accommodating and set up a long table for us. When two more friends stopped by later and asked to join us, the staff added on yet one more table and made everyone feel welcome. I ordered the BBQ sandwich with a salad and a side of grilled asparagus and it was tasty and reasonably priced. Lots of good beer choices (love Blue Moon w/ orange slice) and some in our group ordered wine or spirits. The wait staff took great care of us--I rather like being called "Hon" --- and they provided separate checks which is really helpful for a group this size. Enjoyed it and would go back.Special Features: