2309 18th St NW
Washington, DC 20009Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pi-pizzeria-dc.com/
- Phone: 2022326146
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Thursday: 5:00pm - 2:00am, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Patio/Outdoor Dining
A word from Pi Pizzeria
Located on 18th Street, Pi Pizzeria is a pizza oasis in Adams Morgan.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pi Pizzeria reviews from OpenTable diners
- We had a family get togetherOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/10/2013We had a family get together for 10 . The pizza was delicious and service fine .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was horrible.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/4/2013The service was horrible. Our waitress completely forgot about us, and never re-filled our drinks (even after forgetting our to attend to our first drink order).
- There's not much to say. IOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/13/2013There's not much to say. I have never written a bad review. If i dont like a place i just let it go and don't care enough to write one. But with a host who was more worried about having fun and a server/bartender who had no idea what she was doing it's hard to give this place a good review. The food was nothing to write home about and the drinks were deplorable. Service was slow and lackadaisical. We got our drinks 10 minutes after we ordered them with out appetizer and the cocktail I had was undrinkable. The staff also thought it was a good idea to audibly talk about popping hallucinogenics that made you feel like defecating ( just what anyone about to eat wants to hear about, right!?) all in all it was a disaster.
- If not for the chipper, perkyOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/15/2013If not for the chipper, perky waitress, this would have been thoroughly miserable. Soggy pizza. A mere whiff of sausage.
- This is going to sound funnyVKhouriDined on 3/14/2013This is going to sound funny but the only reason I go to this place is because of Pi day. Seriously, i have no other reason to go. Their pizza is too unique for my taste. I tolerate it but I would not go there every week. The wine/beer list does take up one entire side of the menu so that may be of interest. I would not bring children here. i've never actually seen them in the joint either.Special Features:
- Excellent beer list and trulyDrJayVIPDined on 2/5/2013Excellent beer list and truly delicious gluten free pizza.Special Features:
- management?DamonDined on 12/31/2012Was an all in all good experience however the waitress seemed to be upset with management which wasn't a good sign considering i thought she was doing a good job. As a side note i did see a manager come in, no smile on his face and no visit to any tables, then leave right away. It looked like the one server was taking care of everything, the bar, waiting, hostess cleaning etc.Special Features:
- The food was amazing howeverOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/10/2012The food was amazing however the service was not. they only had one server working the entire restaurant as well as the bar.Special Features:
- Srange night in Adam's Morgan.MMMMMVIPDined on 10/27/2012Srange night in Adam's Morgan. Made reservations for pizza b/c there were a bunch of us and it was someone's birthday. They set us up a nice table a bit off the beaten path, we had good pizza and some very nice wine, and our server was upbeat and efficient without getting in our way. Not more you can ask for pizza!