Phantom Canyon Brewing
2 E Pikes Peak Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80903-1504Neighborhood:
BreweryPrice: $31 to $50
Phantom Canyon Brewing
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.phantomcanyon.com/
- Phone: 7196352800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am -5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Brewery
- Executive Chef: Bon Hewlett
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Phantom Canyon Banquet Hall occupies the entire third floor, with a full-size kitchen and a private bar dedicated exclusively to the needs of our banquet guests. Rows of arched windows offer stunning views; wood floors and 12-foot ceilings create an elegant atmosphere. Rooms can be configured to host groups from 20 to 200. Dinner parties, business meetings, cocktail parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions and corporate functions are just a taste of the options available to you. Our banquet staff is well-trained in the art of designing and executing successful events. The banquet director will guide you through the process of planning your special event, including menu and bar options, special decor, entertainment, and/or arranging audio-visual equipment. Your guests will be served food prepared by award winning chefs and pampered by our professional service staff. Please give us a call. Make an appointment to come in and take a look at our beautiful space!
- Private Party Contact: Toni Lyons 7196352800
- Entertainment: Geeks Who Drink, Thursday nights 8-10pm NFL Ticket during football season, Happy Hour and food specials during the game.
- Cross Street: Cascade Avenue
- Public Transit: Closest bus stop is the terminal, located on Nevada Ave. and Kiowa St.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Downtown parking is ample and mostly paid. There are two large parking garages (Antler’s Hilton, across the street, and 2 blocks north on Cascade Ave). Two paid lots are available on the north and south side of the building. Metered spaces are available as well. Bring your quarters, as the meters run Monday-Saturday, from 9am-6pm.
A word from Phantom Canyon Brewing
Welcome to Colorado Spring’s first brew pub! Phantom Canyon is located in the historic Cheyenne Building, which was built in 1901. Our first floor hosts a full service restaurant with an eclectic menu and spacious seating for small to large parties. Enjoy traditional pub fare, as well as some creative plates, while sipping on our delicious handcrafted brews or a cocktail from our full bar. The second floor billiard hall is a perfect place for happy hour, dinner or a late night snack. With 13 pool tables, darts, 14 televisions and a beautiful roof top patio, you'll have plenty to do! Make your way up for our third floor banquet facilities for private events ranging from lunch and dinner business gatherings to elegant wedding events. With capacities from 20-200, the third floor boasts 12 foot ceilings, hard wood floors and large, arched windows with amazing mountain views. Whether you are a returning guest, or a first time visitor, Phantom Canyon offers something for everyone!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Phantom Canyon Brewing reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (3)kid-friendly (2)special occasion (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- ServiceFrankieDined on 5/9/2014Jordon was a great waiter and the service was really good. Rib Eyes weren't marbleized enough but okay.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Phantom Canyon Brewing reviews archive.