P.F. Chang's - Atlantic City
2801 N Pacific Ave. #101
The Quarter at the Tropicana
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
ChinesePrice: $30 and under
P.F. Chang's - Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pfchangs.com/
- Phone: 6093484600
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 11:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 1:00am
Sunday: 11:30am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Cross Street: The Quarter at the Tropicana
- Public Transit: Jitney stop on the corner where we are located. Street entrance is on Pacific Avenue between Brighton Avenue and Iowa Avenue.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Best parking is in the Tropicana garage. There is a $10 charge and we do not validate parking.
A word from P.F. Chang's - Atlantic City
P.F. Chang's features a blend of high-quality, traditional Chinese cuisine and attentive service, in a high-energy contemporary bistro setting. Enjoy our intensely flavored, highly memorable culinary creations, prepared from fresh ingredients, including premium ingredients imported directly from China. Our menu features traditional Chinese offerings and innovative dishes that illustrate the emerging influence of Southeast Asia on modern Chinese cuisine. A full service bar offering an extensive selection of wines, specialty drinks, Asian beers, sake, cappuccino and espresso complements our menu at P.F. Chang's.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
P.F. Chang's - Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
- After making a reservation,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/18/2013After making a reservation, I received an email to join their points club, which I did. I was told that I would receive a free appetizer during my visit. When I arrived with my party, I asked about the card. They looked at me like they had no idea what I was talking about. Finally another woman came over and handed me the card. I mentioned about the appetizer and points to which she said, I know nothing about this card. okay so she suggested I see my server. When I asked the server who was very nice, she seemed as though she too was not too familiar with the card or the appetizer. Needless to say, we never got the appetizer, and I havent checked to see if the points, which I will probably never use are on my card. It was quite embarrassing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodyummyDined on 7/18/2013Food is dependable. Great value in 2 for dinner specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodexcellentDined on 6/16/2013We love PF Chang's and try to come here every time we are In Atlantic City (since we don't have a location near us). They have excellent food and the asian pear mojitos are the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food & service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/20/2013Excellent food & service. Great happy hour. We visit regularly and always enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food and Great ServiceFlame325Dined on 5/11/2013I love P.F. Changs!! No matter which location I go to, the food and atmosphere is always great!!Special Features:
- Always GreatBrandonTDined on 5/8/2013This is one of my favorite restaurants of all time. The Changs Spicy Chicken is a mist have.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was delicious. We hadlobster101VIPDined on 4/28/2013It was delicious. We had spare ribs, beef with scallions and shrimp with vegetables. Everything was pipping hot and the portions were very generous. A return visit is a must.Special Features:
- ENJOYED EVERYTHING AND THEROCKDined on 4/28/2013ENJOYED EVERYTHING AND THE WAITER STEFFAN WAS GREATSpecial Features:
- I have dined at this sameStocks9394Dined on 4/13/2013I have dined at this same spot regularly over the last 4yrs... I have to say that for the 1st time I was disappointed. The food was less flavorful than previous times, the menu changed for the worse & the service was average.Special Features:
- Food average to below average.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2013Food average to below average. Way too pricey for quality. Got served wrong meal,too.
- Like the old grey mare, PFQutypyVIPDined on 3/20/2013Like the old grey mare, PF Chang ain't what she use to be....Smaller portions, oily sheen on everything...The waitstaff looked bored to tears...We only go as a last resort...Special Features:
- Wish you had food & drinks !!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/17/20132 for one was supposed to be 39.99 price on computer said . Price on menu was 44.99 . Very small servings on soup . Entrees were too small . Small glass for drinks loaded with ice for 10.00 . Dessert to share for 2 very small . Over priced & small portions !!
- When we first arrived, weOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2013When we first arrived, we were told that they did not have a reservation for us. After showing them our confirmation, they said that downstairs had a different computer system than upstairs. This was the first time ever hearing this. We had to wait a few extra minutes because we requested a booth, and they were waiting for one to clear out. When we were called, the hostess began seating us at a table, and as I corrected her, she seated us at a 1/2 booth, 1/2 table. Not the most comfortable as the tables are arranged very close together. The service was great, our server was very attentive, and always made sure our drinks were full. As it was a Saturday night, they restaurant was very full and extremely noisy.Special Features:
- Waitress was very informedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/15/2013Waitress was very informed about the menu, changes in the menu .. Made great suggestions.Every dish was very goodSpecial Features:
- P.F. Chang's is a solid franchise-tTedk49Dined on 3/15/2013P.F. Chang's is a solid franchise-type restaurant with a well-designed menu and very good food. The dining room was unexceptional and service just average. It's really the food that sets it apart.Special Features:
- They had an emergency andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/3/2013They had an emergency and wouldn't let us in...went to Carmines instead
- Love the happy hour!!! WellOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/1/2013Love the happy hour!!! Well worth it and good price.Special Features:
- Service not up to par, usuallyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/25/2013Service not up to par, usually quite good. Recent renovations great. Food great as usual.Special Features:
- Always enjoy dining at PFOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/24/2013Always enjoy dining at PF Changs. Jennifer, our server was Outstanding!!Special Features:
- Great restaurant. Went thereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Great restaurant. Went there for Valentine's day, they took us right to a table as soon as we got there (thanks Open table!), the service was fantastic. The set up is cool, makes it feel more intimate than it is. Definitely going back!Special Features:
- Fabulous!MARYANNEVIPDined on 2/14/2013Fabulous food and fabulous service.. we dined on Valentine's Day and although it was very busy, the service was fanastic!Special Features:
- This is the worst pf ChangHcopenVIPDined on 2/10/2013This is the worst pf Chang I have been too..... Extremely long wait even with an opentable reservation at 6 showed up 545 didn't get seated until 620.... There was also a promotion advertised for the wrong day - won't go back to this one - love PF Changs but not in acSpecial Features:
- PF has perfected Chinese foodFoodCommandVIPDined on 1/27/2013PF has perfected Chinese food with excellent service, great variety, and comfortable seating. Always satisfied customers.Special Features:
- I purposed to my girlfriendGreatVIPDined on 1/25/2013I purposed to my girlfriend Alexandra helped me out with everything and the management was more then generous with everything thank you for the champagne this evening couldn't have been anymore special thanks again pf changs Atlantic citySpecial Features:
- Excellent food and menu withTedk49Dined on 1/20/2013Excellent food and menu with solid service. Tables, environment and setup is just average.Special Features:
- perfect for large groupsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/3/2013Fun place for groups--they make it easy and encourage you to "share" food which is nice if you want to try new things.Special Features:
- my reservation was not inOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012my reservation was not in their computer, but thankfull had no problem...Special Features:
- Always a great meal at P.F.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/30/2012Always a great meal at P.F. Chang's --- and my waitress Liz was outstanding!Special Features:
- Upon arriving to P.F. Chang'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/28/2012Upon arriving to P.F. Chang's at the Tropicana in Atlantic City, they were unable to find my name and my reservation which I made with Open Table. So they told me there was a 45 minute wait as it was very busy that night. I ended up leaving and going to the Rainforest Cafe where there was no wait.
- Top Notch!VilmaDined on 12/26/2012This was about my 10th time at the restaurant and it's just simple AWESOME! Best chinese food around hands down! Quality of food and service is excellent!Special Features:
- Food was good. Asked forOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/26/2012Food was good. Asked for white rice three times however, never got it. Noise level wwas high. May tell friends about it. May go back on my next trip to the Tropicana.
- Had to wait even though hadOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 12/25/2012Had to wait even though had a reservation. Food was so-so. For AC chinese food was ok, but can get better elsewhere.
- My only complaint was thatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/22/2012My only complaint was that the receptionist was rude and kept us waiting. Every restaurant that I have ever been to with an Open Table reservation always sat us on time. Here we waited about 30 minutes, while they sat others that came after us. The excuse was that their computer does not have the Open Table info, only the downstairs computer has it, which is disgraceful, especially since they operate together. They have two entrances, but we were not told to go downstairs to get seated. The food was very good, but they need to get their act together for seating and reservations.Special Features:
- My only complaint was whenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/22/2012My only complaint was when we checked in they said their computers were not linked to open table so they couldn't find our reservation!Special Features:
- Had a wonderful time, theBarryDined on 12/21/2012Had a wonderful time, the service and food was outstanding and the staff welcome friendly. Would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Reservation? What?OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/15/2012We arrived very early by about 3 hours, we had 4:30 reservation the restaurant said they didn't even have our reservation but since we were so early it really didn't matter just wonder what would have happened if it was crazy busy even at our reservation time. On to the food always good did the dinner for 2 which is a good bargain......and we always want what's on that menu anyway. Overall very good very meal and very good service. Would go back!Special Features:
- Consistently GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/14/2012LOVE,LOVE,LOVED IT. We were there as a group of 5 for my daughter's 21st birthday and had a fabulous time. Food was excellent as usual.Special Features:
- I have been to many and thisLoveDiningVIPDined on 11/21/2012I have been to many and this one did not live up to my standard. I asked for very little chili pepper flakes on the garlic noodles and it seemed like they doubled them. The rice did not have the great flavor I am used to and the meat in our entree seemed like it had been sitting for a while.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2012Fresh food and many choices at a very reasonable price.Special Features:
- PF Chang's - Good for VegetarianspeggypDined on 11/9/2012Wanted a restaurant close to the Tropicana Resort in Atlantic City. Also needed a menu that included vegetarian/gluten free items. PF Chang's was a perfect match for us. Service was excellent, food was very good, and we will definitely return again.Special Features: