2702 N. Walton Blvd.
Bentonville, AR 72712Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://petitbistro.biz/
- Phone: (479) 464-9278
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, French
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Petit Bistro
Located, two miles from Crystal Bridges Museum, in a rustic stone building on north Walton Blvd, this French Mediterranean Restaurant and Lounge has something that will entice anyone.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Petit Bistro - Best Restaurants in Bentonville ›
Petit Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
romantic (21)special occasion (17)fit for foodies (15)neighborhood gem (12)great for outdoor dining (8)notable wine list (8)scenic view (3)good for groups (3)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- Perfect for a Quiet Romantic DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/15/2014I went to this restaurant with my girlfriend for her birthday and she adored it. It is a small and cozy little restaurant with a relaxing ambiance. The service is very attentive and personable. The food is delicious and well-portioned. The drinks are well-made and reasonably priced. You will drop a few dollars on this restaurant to be sure, but it will be worth it. I'd highly recommend this place to anyone who is tired of the busy scene and just wants to get away, listen to your partner, and watch their warm smile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Perfect EveningluvfoodandatmosphereDined on 10/24/2014My niece said this was where she and her husband come for date night. She was right. The food was wonderful, the atmosphere cozy, and it was quiet enough that my guests could carry on a comfortable conversation. A perfect evening.Special Features:
- Fabulous relaxing experienceTCEBDined on 10/22/2014The atmosphere was open and lended itself to open communication with neighboring tables. The food was skillfully prepared from fresh ingredients made to order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014This was were our daughter-in-law wanted to go for her birthday dinner; we took her and her family to dinner and waited over one hour before our food was served. Our water glasses were not refilled during that first hour. We almost got up and walked out, did not feel families were welcome or maybe it was because we didn't buy wine, I don't know but we will not be back or refer anyone else to go there.Special Features:
- momof4Dined on 9/10/2014We chose the 'Special 'which was a Blackened Salmon fillet with Red Pepper Quinoa and seasonal vegetables - sensational ! It was cooked to perfection and the array of fresh flavors was superb. This entree exceeded our expectations for sure ! We had a chocolate bread pudding for dessert which was also excellent - a perfect end to a truly delicious meal.Special Features:
- jaqirDined on 9/8/2014A small menu with something for everyone. Great Caesar salad, not your everyday variety. Blackened scallops were a bit too spicy served with couscous , angel hair pasta with shrimp were great. The blue cheese pear pizza (flatbread) was very rich. The chicken dish with potato great. We did not have dessert, but they sounded greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality experienceFoodiethumbsupDined on 8/25/2014I haven't ordered any dish I didn't enjoy. Each one made me feel I was having a special moment and on a lovely vacation. Ambiance is romantic and quality, staff is simply lovely. Osso bucco is to die for!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Such an enjoyable evening. The food was fantastic and the service impeccable!Special Features:
- Date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Took my wife here on a friday night. Great food, Great service, relaxed atmosphere. Had a wonderful time. A bit on the expensive side but very enjoyable for a treat.Special Features:
- Amazing food and serviceGr8eatsDined on 8/8/2014The food here is amazing. My wife and I went for dinner and were very surprised ny the service. The servers were very attentive and answered all our questions with great knowledge of the food and wine pairings. I had a bone in pork dish and my wife had a balsamic chicken dish. Both were amazing with fresh made from scratch ingredients. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone that enjoys a great meal with exceptional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 22 reviews are from the Petit Bistro reviews archive.
- Loved the ambiance!DeltaLizDined on 7/7/2014The food, the rustic stone house, the setting in the wooded area, and the service were all outstanding!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014This was a great find for my wife and I and will become one of those that we enjoy in the future. Would be a great place for a group of friends to enjoy wine and dinner or just a glass of wine and talk.Special Features:
- Great Little Placejegross50Dined on 5/23/2014Very good food that is fast and well prepared. Outside seating is great on cooler days with a very nice atmosphere. Very good Filet Mignon with terrific spinach garnish. Tables are cozy but not too close..allow interaction between diners if wanted, Do not pass up dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as previous visitblueDined on 5/3/2014I was a little disappointed in my latest visit to Petit Bistro. Previously I was told it was dog friendly & I'd eaten on the patio with my dog before, had enjoyed an excellent meal, fantastic service, and everyone was quite nice to my dog. This time when we were traveling thru in warm conditions w/ 2 dogs it seemed a perfect place to celebrate our wedding anniversary spur of the moment. But they were not happy that we'd brought the dogs so I put them in the car as soon as the sun fell below the trees to try not to stress restaurant out. The service was very slow; there may have been one server for the entire patio area. The food was disappointing; the steak au poivre was overcooked, tough (NY strip they said), & had very little sauce.Special Features:
- Great Food...Service needs HELP!!GoodeaterVIPDined on 4/26/2014Love their small plates...not cheap at all but top quality. Plenty of food unless you're a famished diner. Reserved table available, but they had to push 2 together to accommodate our party of 4, like they were surprised we came. Seemed the proprietor was covering for staff that didn't show up. It was good thing we were with good friends to visit with extensively while waiting to have orders taken or served. Will go back despite this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingMR4569Dined on 3/20/2014One of the best hidden restaurants in NWA! Wonderful food with a great atmosphere. Perfect for date night or even business meetings. Patio seating is perfect for Spring/Fall . Service is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodLarryDined on 2/25/2014Our food and service was very good. Since we are retired, we limit our time in restaurants . . . however, this one is worth a return visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful mealJas5719VIPDined on 2/19/2014This was our first time and we were very pleased with our meals. Service was excellent. We look forward to going back And eating outside when the weather gets warmerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not a great experienceluvdiningDined on 1/17/2014Pros: 1. Good food 2. Good ambience 3. Good service by the server. Cons: 1. Not kid friendly 2. Rude owner. 3. Very expensive.Special Features:
- atmosphere great food notblueeyesDined on 1/11/2014Very nice ambiance & romantic setting creative nice menu however food quality was disappointing. Had 2 pcs Braised pork - 1 dry over cooked other moist. Plums overpowered flavors. Swordfish dry overcooked but sauce good. More sauce on both entre would have helped. Side dishes mixed -roasted potatoes overcooked veggies ok. Chocolate bread pudding was very good and highlight of meal but surprised they had to check if any left - given last serving available at 7:30 on a Sat night when its on the menu not a "special". In summary Prices comparable to other high end in Bentonville / Rogers but quality of food is not. Its back "into town for us.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationSandyVIPDined on 1/10/2014We had a great time with another couple celebrating my birthday...Precious was wonderful and took care of all of our needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just ok....anonDined on 12/21/2013Lots was not available on the menu because of the time of year we visited (near Christmas) and the food was served on cold plates so soon got cold itself - other than that we had a nice time - just not amazing for the money!Special Features:
- Nice for special occasionsJilliebeanDined on 12/20/2013Nice place for couples. Great desserts to share. Good wine listSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another gem in townZr28driverDined on 11/16/2013We have a growing community or great local restaurants. The kins of places you only find in big towns. This is another example. Great place for a date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre experience. PearsKCdinerVIPDined on 11/15/2013Mediocre experience. Pears in one salad seemed old; other salad lacked some ingredients. Vegetables served w/ entrees cooked to mush. On the positive side, the petit pork shanks were very good, however the sweet potato/shredded carrot mixture was cold. Other entrée, grilled coho salmon was dry, & cous cous served with it was bland.
- Great FindWHfromKCDined on 10/23/2013Petit Bistro is a gem. Bentonville is full of franchise-type restaurants but Petit Bistro is a definite gem amongst some very ho-hum franchises. The setting is beautiful. Perfect for date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dinner at Petit BistroTulsagirl55Dined on 10/19/2013What a great find in Bentonville! Excellent food & service. We did online reservation for Sat night 8PM. Our server was very attentive and helpful. Wine list isn't extensive but has excellent choices. Grilled Brie appetizer was yummy, served with grilled ciabatta, drizzled with honey & candied walnuts. For dinner, we had Osso Bucco (24oz!) and pork shanks in plum sauce. The meat fell off the bone, very flavorful. Dessert was the star of the show - special pumpkin cheesecake with ginger snap crust, out of this world! We raved about it so much, they finally brought out the lady who had made it. This is a good spot for special occasion. Dinner was pricey but worth it. Would love to come back and sit outside on the patio in good weather.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was good but notLarryVIPDined on 10/4/2013The food was good but not exceptional. Service was pretty slow, only three other tables. Prices are high for NWA.
- serviceAtmosphere is AbsolutelyApateDined on 9/24/2013serviceAtmosphere is Absolutely Stunning. But They Were Out Of Half The Dinner Items And service Is SlooowwwwwSpecial Features:
- A special eveningfoodiebyselfproclaimationDined on 9/21/2013My husband and I love this place and brought our out of town guests. We all love a great food and wine, relaxed yet attentive service with a nice environment. I crave their tuna tower with perfectly cooked tuna sliced thin and the creamy wasabi; always consistent and always delicious. Everyone else had the mussels and loved them; as usual they did not disappoint and even the guys were raving about the hearty helping on this dish. The blackened scallops on the appetizer menu comes with couscous and asparagus and makes a nice little meal; always melt in your mouth. For dessert, to die for creme brulee. I am a creme brulee fan and this was one of the best ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love Petit Bistro! It isSherDined on 9/14/2013We love Petit Bistro! It is out favorite restaurant. We have gone there to celebrate birthdays and special occasions. The outdoor dining is quaint and cozy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bentonville GEMSmokyDined on 9/11/2013On the recommendation of friends we dined at Petit Bistro in Bentonville, Arkansas last week. Delicious! We will return again when in the area.Special Features: