1929 Purdy Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
InternationalPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Website: http://www.petitbistrogroup.com/miami
- Phone: (305) 534-9887
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Tuesday - Sunday: 6:30pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, International
- Executive Chef: Chef. Nicolo Celona
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Petit Bistro
The sister restaurant of (petit) Milano, (petit) Miami Beach is dedicated to those who love the search for food products of high quality and simultaneously appreciate rustic tastes and sensations. The kitchen offers a variety of Italian and international dishes while providing exceptional service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Petit Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (11)romantic (9)neighborhood gem (7)good for groups (6)fit for foodies (5)great for brunch (2)special occasion (2)late-night find (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Delightful findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014My wife and I visited the Petite Bistro twice during our vacation in Miami and found the service friendly and courteous. Both visits were in the evening and dining outside was a pleasure in their attractive garden. The menu was not huge but carefully thought out and the choice of dishes nicely varied. The food was splendid and very well presented and I must add it was hot when it needed to be. On both occasions the Bistro was around 50% attended (maybe word hasn't got around enough yet), but the atmosphere was warm and good. We will definitely visit this restaurant again next time we are in Miami.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great and Bad...AnmoDined on 10/11/2014Great food , environment and service. However restaurant tried to overcharge us for way more bottles of wines than we had ordered, which made the experience less than great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEAUTIFUL SETTING & GOOD FOODlovelyplaceDined on 10/7/2014The place is cute and the food is good. Service is excellent.. worth the trip to Miami BeachSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodieLifestyleDined on 9/27/2014This was not my first time here. First time I visited was definitely more energetic and overall very good. Second time around the service was good, the staff was very friendly the food was lacking big time. The bathroom was also messy and not clean. Sad to see there's not much consistency.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic place, but the food lacksMapireDined on 9/18/2014If you want a nice and small romantic setting this is a good choice but be prepared to eat an ordinary/not distinctive meal. The food is just average. Don't expect much, just go for the romantic ambiance.Special Features:
- So pretty!LuckyPalmVIPDined on 8/2/2014The ambiance is inviting and charming. The service was amazing. The food was very good. Highly recommend and will go again!Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Petit Bistro reviews archive.