5592 Chamblee-Dunwoody Rd
Dunwoody, GA 30338Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://petersofdunwoody.com/
- Phone: 7703949401
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Alex Abraham
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We can come to your office we have chaffing dishes and and we drop off, setup and pickup.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dinning for lunch time and for parties of 20 or more.
- Private Party Contact: Alex Abraham 7703949401
A word from Peter's Restaurant
We are a family owned Italian restaurant and we give that personal touch you can't get in a corporate restaurant. We have traditional Italian dishes and a warm and comfortable ambiance. Our family has been serving Dunwoody families for over 27 years and we hope to have your family part of ours.Located in Dunwoody Hall, Peter's has a beautiful, yet relaxed atmosphere for your dining pleasure or to celebrate any special occasion. Reward your taste buds with crisp salads, rich seafood, tender veal steaks, fresh pastas and fine wines. Our personable servers will strive to provide you with the very best experience. Bon Appetito!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Peter's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- We thought the lobster ravioliJimmyVIPDined on 8/17/2013We thought the lobster ravioli was not lobster and whatever it was it was not very good. Wine is vastly overpriced.
- Good neighborhood resturantdehardDined on 8/3/2013We had the Chicken Franchese and it was OK. Salad was great. My favorite for this meal is at Ippolitos.Special Features:
- a little expensivePaulVIPDined on 7/18/2013A little expensive for the food and experience we received.Special Features:
- Wonderful as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/30/2013This is the 5th time we have been to Peter's and we enjoy it more each time. Sunday nights are the best since ANY bottle of wine is half priced. Peter is always there making sure things go right, and the waitstaff is knowledgable and friendly. This is our new go to spot when we decide to go out at the last minute. The lasagna is divine as is the ravioli and veal. Despite the ambience not being very distinctive, it is very pleasant the outdoor seating is nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food/service, dated interiorOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/15/2013Not a bad neighborhood restaurant, but not the place to go if ambiance, scene is anywhere in your priority list.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Peter's Restaurant, Dunwoody, GAcurlygirl57VIPDined on 5/12/2013This is a nice, white table cloth, restaurant in the neighborhood of Dunwoody, GA. It is in a shopping center just off of Chamblee Dunwoody Road. The restaurant is relatively small, but charming, and also features an outdoor dining area in good weather. We were there for Mother's Day dinner. I had Eggplant Rollatina for a starter, which was okay, but was not as flavorful as I had hoped. Some basil and seasonings need to be kicked up a notch here. Following this, was a chicken francese. This was a nice dish with very tender and juicy chicken. But, again, nothing to write home about. Overall, this is a nice neighborhood Italian place. Just not the best I've ever eaten at. Good for families with kids, etc.Special Features:
- POOR SERVICE. WAITOR SURLEY.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2013POOR SERVICE. WAITOR SURLEY. FOOD COLD AND TASTELESS. NO RETURN
- All 5 in our group were pleasedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013All 5 in our group were pleased with the meal, and will return. Food was delicios - Sole, Trout, Crabcakes, Salmon and Veal Parmiggiano (? spelling) However, it was very noisy, and conversations were difficult.Special Features:
- Great Restaurant !OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013First visit. Very good restaurant. Would recommend and will visit again for special occasions.Special Features:
- Have eaten here many timesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/2/2013Have eaten here many times and have yet to find something on the menu that is not tasty.Special Features:
- Great food and wonderful staff.Hard2PleAseVIPDined on 1/19/2013Great food and wonderful staff. Dunwoody favorite!Special Features:
- I love Peter's restaurant!HalsGalVIPDined on 1/18/2013I love Peter's restaurant! The staff is friendly and the food is wonderful! So glad to have this restaurant in Dunwoody!Special Features:
- Another wonderful dinner andLexus2VIPDined on 12/22/2012Another wonderful dinner and service. We brought the family for a holiday gathering and everyone had an excellent meal.Many thanks to the wait staff who worked as a team to provide outstanding service to our large table.Special Features:
- Peter and Larry and Peter'sElaineVIPDined on 12/18/2012Peter and Larry and Peter's son......... gosh all the staff make you feel you stayed home for dinner! Warm, attentive, thoughtful, delicious....... what more could we ask for!Special Features:
- Ridiculously noisyvered4VIPDined on 12/14/2012Way too noisy. We had to scream over the noise. Once we got our food -- the waitress never returned to refill our water. If you dont order alcohol -- perhaps they don't care. I probably would not return because of the extreme noise. It's really a shame because the food was good and it's close to my house.Special Features:
- Wonderful Italian Food in Dunwoody!Hard2PleAseVIPDined on 12/12/2012Peter's is a fantastic restaurant. The food and service is very consistent each time we go. In my opinion, the Sea Bass is the best on the menu. We also love their chicken parm, eggplant parm (almost no breading!)and veal dishes! They have an excellent bar and wine list. It is very nice, but they are very good with kids. They have a nice kids menu. However, I will say there are never any screaming kids there! It is a great place to share a meal. The staff really make you feel at home. They are very attentive. Delicious bread too!Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)Lexus2VIPDined on 12/8/2012As always, an outstanding meal! I had the linguini with white clam sauce...perfection! My husband had the sausage and peppers and it was fabulous. We always start with the Calamari, which our waiter knows we will always order. When he took our drink order, he said I put in your order for the calamari. Now that is service! Salads, in half portions were delicious. Wonderful evening and dinner!Special Features:
- We were practically weeklyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/7/2012We were practically weekly regulars at the old High Cotton, previously in this location & really missed it. Had not tried Peter's before this past Friday. It was a terrific surprise. Very good food & service & quiet atmosphere where you can actually have conversation!!! Nice range of menu options & prices. Nice wine selection. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- So SosandyspringsgalVIPDined on 11/24/2012Felt it was pricey for what it was. Resented greeter in sweatshirt and jeans while the waitstaff had ties on. Kind of a disconnect there. Kind of a dreary decor but good music.
- Great meal - and Peter cameOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/17/2012Great meal - and Peter came over to sit with us for a while. You can tell how much the owner is involved and cares - and how nicely he interacts with the servers. It's a family feel.Special Features:
- Great secret restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/8/2012Entrees were perfectly seasoned and cooked. Tiramisu was runny. Waiter was very friendly. Smoke from outside smokers waifs into dining room from the door furthest from the bar.Special Features:
- Simply Okay - Nothing SpecialMannyVIPDined on 10/27/2012Prior to becoming Peter's this was High Cotton, which we frequented several times a year when in the area... decided to try Peter's and can't say we'll be back... splitting a salad and two entrees (salmon and spaghetti and meatballs) should not be $60 (we drank water, no wine)... especially when it wasn't really all that great... it was fine - just fine - nothing at all special... the service was good - just shy of over the top... but one waiter (not ours) was for sure over the top and VERY loud... I could tell you what the desserts were, and how hard he was trying to sell them from the minute we walked in...
- This is the neighborhood ItaliansalvatoreVIPDined on 10/24/2012This is the neighborhood Italian restaurant that you read about in romance novels. Just great.Special Features:
- This has been our easy choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/4/2012This has been our easy choice for neighborhood Italian for a long time. Food is always excellent, service is great, personal attention. We dine around Atlanta often, but find our way back to Peter's and our favorite waiter Larry at least once per month. I recently had a company dinner for a dozen people and they were very happy and said they wanted to come back for our next meeting.Special Features:
- We love Peter's!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/29/2012Fabulous! We know we will always have a wonderful time at Peter's. Great food, friendly camaraderie with the staff-we always feel like we are very special and valued friends at Peter's.Special Features:
- The restaurant and atmosphereGoffgirlVIPDined on 9/9/2012The restaurant and atmosphere was very nice, but honestly the food was just okay.
- We have dined here many timesJamesVIPDined on 8/26/2012We have dined here many times and find Sunday night to be a fine time to visit with friends over great food and moderately priced wines. Another great evening.Special Features: