131 W 4th Street
Ketchum, ID 83340Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.perryssunvalley.com/
- Phone: (208) 726-7703
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm; Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Cesar F. Rivera
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Excellent choice for business meetings and celebrations large or small, offering party trays and boxed excursion meals for any event.
- Entertainment: Lively conversation with interesting local people as well as world wide travelers.
- Special Events: Join us Tuesday, Feb. 14th, for Valentine's Day!
A word from Perry's Restaurant
Voted "best lunch, breakfast, & sandwich" by locals numerous times, Perry’s Restaurant has been a Ketchum fixture for over 25 years. In the summer of 2010, Perry's introduced their own local take on casual dinners, serving appetizers, premium beer & wines, and half a dozen eclectic specials. A favorite is our wild Alaskan salmon served en papillote with fresh dill and thyme, brushed with a tequila butter reduction, accompanied by garden fresh veggies and coconut saffron rice. Grill menu, fresh made salads, and sandwiches are available until closing nightly, providing hundreds of items to choose from. Keith and Paula Perry summarize their commitment to the community: "Our mission is to provide a quality atmosphere and product. We strive to treat our customers as extended family, providing a comfortable, relaxed environment, with wholesome fresh food at an excellent price." We feature local products, scratch-made baked goods, and unique recipes for a memorable dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Perry's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
1 review since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/2/2014Just had sandwiches, which were very good and the waiter was great!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinerPat317Dined on 12/31/2013While we here Perry's is a great place for breakfast & lunch, we stopped by and had dinner. The salmon was amazing, and we also had pasta which was very good. Service was great as we'll. We'll have to stop by for breakfast next time we're in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perry's is a welcome reliefOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/5/2013Perry's is a welcome relief from the resort restaurant scene of Ketchum. Perry's is low key with fine food at a reasonable price. I spend a lot of time in Ketchum and I will be going back to Perry's with some frequency. It is not surprising that Perry's was full of locals on a Friday night.Special Features:
- Try Perry's for dinner--outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/8/2012Try Perry's for dinner--outstanding home style food in a very casual atmosphere with excellent pricesSpecial Features: