Pericos - Huebner
11075 IH-10 W
San Antonio, TX 78230Neighborhood:
North San Antonio
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Pericos - Huebner
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pericosgrill.com/
- Phone: 2106913636
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 11:00am
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Traditional Mexican, Southwest, Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Perico's would love to cater your next event. Please see our catering menus at our website.
- Private Party Facilities: Pericos offers a private banquet room for all types of special events. For event menus and information, please go to our website.
- Private Party Contact: Marcus Mendez 2106913636
A word from Pericos - Huebner
Perico’s is traditional Tex-Mex cuisine at a very reasonable price with a modern Mexican restaurant look and feel. We have seating to accommodate large groups and have a private banquet room and patio for special events. With 20 large flat screen TV's we are a great place to catch your favorite sporting event.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pericos - Huebner reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (3)good for groups (2)fit for foodies (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Great service.luvGoodsvcDined on 8/26/2014Booked a last minute reservation, the staff took great care of the 12 of us. The food was great, I was very impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mistakes and MissesCherVIPDined on 7/14/2014Fajitas were so-so, not given correct number of tortillas, then charged extra when we asked for two more, charged extra for more pico de gallo (only given a very small portion), manager tried to correct problems but was just not a very pleasant experience. Too many really good Mexican restaurants to return to this one!
- PericosMRiverVIPDined on 7/10/2014Good for lunch. Although they raised the prices, it's still reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2014Title explains it all. If you want to eat somewhere you are not able to carry on a converstation with the person across the table, then this place is for you. Food was mediocre at best, maybe I would have given it a better rating if I would have actually received the food I ordered. So loud the waiter got my order wrong, and after waiting as long as we did to get it, you bet I wasn't going to send it back. They didn't even have the courtesy to comp or discount the plate since it was placed wrong by the wait staff, and i only ate half. Clearly I was unsatisfied, and nothing was done to remedy the problem. We will never be back...
- Great lunch.mikemVIPDined on 6/20/2014Excellent Mexican food and a great value. Servers are always coming by to refill tea, chips and salsa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.