PeraBell Food Bar
69 E. Main Street
Patchogue, NY 11772Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
PeraBell Food Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.perabellfoodbar.com/
- Phone: 6314477766
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic, Global, International
- Executive Chef: John Peragine
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: PeraBell Food Bar offer a full service off premise catering for up to 100 people.
- Entertainment: We offer music on Friday & Saturday nights starting at 9:30pm - 1:00am.
A word from PeraBell Food Bar
We here at PeraBell Food Bar take pride in being a neighborhood style restaurant with globally inspired food in a casual yet refined setting. We are the restaurant for every occasion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
PeraBell Food Bar - Best Restaurants in Patchogue ›
PeraBell Food Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
129 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (86)fit for foodies (55)great for lunch (46)vibrant bar scene (43)great for outdoor dining (39)good for groups (36)hot spot (32)special occasion (30)late-night find (16)kid-friendly (14)romantic (11)great for brunch (10)notable wine list (5)scenic view (3)Show More
- Food was great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014We were a table of 7 so we were able to try a lot from the menu...everyone had nothing but good comments about their menu selection, the Gorgonzola flatiron was cooked perfectly and was melt in your mouth yummy! Our only complaint (if you can really call it that) was the service was not up to par. We were never asked if we wanted another round of drinks so by meals end we were all drinking water. But if you came for the great food you won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/17/2014I come here often and for the most part get great service, but today I had a new waitress (can't remember her name) and after finishing our meals, we waited for almost 15 minutes before we could ask for the check. Food is definitely where it's at, haven't had a bad meal here yet. They also have a decent selection of craft beers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I am never disappointed....cleeDined on 9/14/2014I have found in the last year or so PeraBell is my restaurant of choice whenever I go out to eat. I have brought family there who are visiting from out of state and friends who live on the Island but have never been. I have been there for both lunch and dinner and no matter what time, the food and service are always top notch. The prices are reasonable and more important, the portion sizes are sufficient. I appreciate the gluten free options since I suffer from a wheat allergy. The atmosphere is comfortable and casual. I highly recommend this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and staffSallisunshineDined on 9/13/2014This was our third time for dinner and it's always a pleasure. There's never a feeling of pressure to leave. Food is delicious and waitress is always checking to see if we are satisfied with our meal! I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a go to placeSatisfieddinerDined on 9/12/2014PeraBell has long been a favorite of my wife and mine. Her mother and stepfather also really like coming to PeraBell so it an easy decision to take them there for their anniversary. As always, we were not disappointed. The food was delicious and well presented. Each of us ordered a different entree and none of us were disappointed in our selection. The server (Halie) was wonderful and offered some great suggestions ranging from beverages to entrees. She was quite attentive throughout our meal and was extremely professional. Looking at the diversity of diners in the restaurant, there's clearly something to be had for everyone. If I had one concern, it's the noise in the dining area - but this is a direct result of the popularity of Perabell.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were latelaxmom17Dined on 9/10/2014We had reservations for 6:45 but they would not seat us until our whole party was there; we were missing one. But it was great that we still had our table 15 minutes later...don't know if that would have been the case if the restaurant was busier. Food was good as usual.Special Features:
- A Favorite!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Casual eatery can sit at bar or dine at table. Can order burger, sandwiches or entree. Ever changing specials. This is a favorite of ours. Bombay/tonic and Absolute/cranberry made perfect!! Appetizer (not sure of name) mushroom, tomatoes, eggplant, goat cheese drizzled with balsamic vinegar, delicious!! Our dinners...Scallops over spinach and Summer Penne... WOW highly recommend!! Mixed berry cobbler for desert had us scraping the dish. Put this restaurant on your "to dine list"Special Features:
- Just okpatt1Dined on 9/6/2014The Salmon dish was delicious, the filet mignon tasted like a mouth full of salt. It's hit or miss. The ambience was just ok. The location was perfect for the Patchogue Theatre, just a few steps away. I think if I stayed at the bar and had a few drinks and some appetizers I would have been much happier.
- Great time & food with an asterick*LarryDined on 9/6/2014I had early reservations because of a show next door. We were seated right away. The service was excellent and the food was way above average. The only thing I felt was when we got there the place was empty and we were seated right away. Within a half hour the place filled up. When our meal was served the place was full. I just got a feeling while we were eating they were trying to rush us to get done. The bus boy wanted to take my wife's plate and mine before we were done on two separate occasions. We purposely booked an early dinner so we can take our time and not rush out because of the show.Special Features:
- Always goodfoodeeDined on 9/4/2014Have been there numerous times- meal always excellent, prices fair, manager and waiter (Mike)excellent- Attentive. Favorite spot to go highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, Service!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Service, Food , were great!! We will be coming back again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paradee99Dined on 8/28/2014I have eaten at PeraBell several times since its opening, and it just continually improves. The addition of the glass doors which open to the outside and allow for outside seating is a plus for the atmosphere. The food never disappoints! I try something new each time I go there, and they always deliver. Aside from the noise level which can be loud at times, there is nothing negative about the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great burgers and sandwichesDine1107Dined on 8/27/2014We went there for the burgers and the burgers certainly lived up to PeraBell's reputation. Good food, good portions, good service, good price...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slowish night, indifferent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 8/25/2014I'm a regular but for an uncrowded Tuesday night service was unattentive and medium rare came as well done.Special Features:
- A good food barJoeLDined on 8/25/2014Just like they describe themselves, they are a very good food bar. They have basic and simple meals with an assortment of specialties. The service is consistently good. The outdoor dining is along Main Street in Patchogue. Interior dining is a bit noisy wight he large dining room and hardwood surfaces, but it is pleasant and spacious. It location next to the Patchogue Theater makes it perfect for a pre show meal or post show stop.Special Features:
- My favorite restaurant!DrCammyMDDined on 8/23/2014I travel over 45 minutes when I go to Perabell, because the food is that good! On a recent visit, I had the scallops dish and it was truly outstanding! I can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- If you haven't been there- A MUSTSargeDined on 8/21/2014There isn't a better restaurant in a 20 mile radius, at least! Always one of our first stops when we are in NY. Love, love, love PeraBell's!Special Features:
- Its a fun place, the food really goGoodjudgeDined on 8/18/2014great drinks great food. got there at 6 and they didn't have one of there appetizer specials, thought that was odd, but other then that it was good experience.Special Features:
- Great after theater diningPattiDined on 8/17/2014Situated right next to the Patchogue Theater, Perabel provides convenient before and after dining. While we opted to eat inside many diners availed themselves of the outdoor tables. Although it was crowded with the after play crowd we were seated quickly and soon a friendly waitress attended to us. My husband enjoyed the lobster corn chowder. My wedge salad was good but I didn't care for the fried onion rings on top. The horseradish encrusted salmon was delicious and the asparagus was done to perfection. My husband said his hamburger was one of the best he has eaten. Throughout the dinner our waitress was attentive and friendly under very busy conditions. We would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Strong menumdtrufleDined on 8/17/2014This is not my first time at this restaurant but this time around I did wait some time for waiter/waitress service. AND the waitress stated we would need to order our appetizer and main entrée together b/c that's "how the chef wants it." Well...the chef isn't paying my bill and sometimes I change my order after I eat the appetizer. So, I was very disappointed with that statement. Additionally, when I booked thru Open Table in the comment section, I had requested an outside patio table and I was informed that they don't take reservations for the outside patio area it's first come first serve. But, this information was NOT communicated to me till I arrived for my reservation. Overall, I was disappointed at the lack of customer service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- P0foodieDined on 8/16/2014Good food, reasonable prices, good service & atmosphere. Make a reservation Friday to Sunday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely would returnBjbankerDined on 8/13/2014Reservation time was perfect, no waiting. Food was terrific and the location was perfect for theater goers. We would definitely return next time we have theater tickets.Special Features:
- PreTheater DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014My friends and I dined at PeraBell before attending a performance at the Patchogue Theatre. The menu has a wide variety of choices, food is good and our smiling waitress, Danielle, was helpfull and efficient.Special Features:
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/8/2014Very nice, varied menu. Attentive service. Somewhat noisy. Nice outdoor patio on main street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Visitfedwell2Dined on 8/7/2014It was a real pleasure to have eaten at Pera-bell for the first time. The food was outstanding and the service equally as well. My family truly enjoyed everything about your restaurant and plan on future visits.Thank you....AnthonySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perabellAmazing8Dined on 8/3/2014Was pleasantly surprised with the menu, the service and the delicious food. Would go back again. The convenience of the theatre being right there is a plusSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food but NoiseyLikestoeatout51Dined on 8/2/2014Our first visit was terrific so we decided to venture again. We were sat at a table near the station where they drop off the plates and put the silverware together. I had a headache by the time I left. The clanking of dishes and silverware was unbearable. I will never sit in that area again. The place is very noisey. Could use some sounding buffers. Food was very good and presented lovely. The service was great. Would have received a better rating had the service station been located inside the kitchen.Special Features:
- OK restaurantRadmanDined on 7/31/2014Kind of hectic the night we went because of street fair.Special Features:
- EnjoyablemdtrufleDined on 7/31/2014Always a pleasant atmosphere. Ordered the salmon on the menu but it was mediocre. That was my only disappointment at this restaurant. The special appetizer was a salad and it was yummy! My mom's tilapia was so good! And the beer was cold and very smooth.Special Features:
- YuckChickenlittleDined on 7/29/2014Food was horrible. Service was alright. Would NEVER go there again
- GREAT FINDelanddomluvtodineDined on 7/26/2014This was our second time and we loved loved loved it! Would recommend this to all especially if you were going to Patchogue Theater which is 2 doors down. Wonderful food, wine and martinis,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RespectableDeckardDined on 7/26/2014A very nice neighborhood restaurant. I wouldn't recommend traveling from any distance to eat here; but if you live near Patchogue, it's a decent place to grab a bite.Special Features:
- Great Start to a Great EveningMuggle488Dined on 7/24/2014We so enjoyed PeraBell's . They placed us at a table right by the open window so we felt like we were outside. Our server was great. We were served promptly since we had to get to the Patchogue Theatre next store for an 8 pm curtain. The food was great. Both our friends enjoyed the fish dishes. My Wasabi Tuna was cooked just right!! Nice time. Recommend it to everyone!!!Special Features:
- Wonderful food and serviceMAOSDined on 7/24/2014Very nice. We were looking to eat before seeing a show at the Gateway and were pleasantly surprised with service, variety and quality of meal. We booked through Open Table and were seated promptly.Special Features:
- Great place to meet friendsGimmieDined on 7/23/2014Love the neighborhood feel, always warmly greeted and made to feel welcome. Food always delicious and can honestly say we have never been disappointed in our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loris reviewReviewDined on 7/23/2014This restaurant came highly recommended and maybe it was just what I ordered, I wasn't that impressed with my dinner, I feel bad saying this but this was sent to me....my husband did like his meal....Special Features:
- DinerVIPDined on 7/22/2014Always delicious and fine service.....strongly recommended.Special Features:
- BBQ Sauce????FinerDinerDined on 7/20/2014Very good burger, excellent service. Odd policy of charging extra for BBQ sauce, but ketchup, mustard and mayo are free. I have NEVER been charged extra for a condiment anywhere-whether it's fast food or a fine dining establishment. Manager told me that they don't give away food for free. Probably will not return. FinerDiner
- Great DiscoveryBartonDined on 7/20/2014We've been fans since the old days at the other end of town, just keeps getting better and better. When dining with friends its our favorite spot, good, wine service and accommodating, can't beat it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOODBEACHFUN22Dined on 7/19/2014PERABELL IS ALWAYS GREAT!! I'M NEVER DISAPPOINTED AT THIS RESTAURANT :)Special Features: