Per Voi II
23 N. Main Street
Port Chester, NY 10573Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Per Voi II
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pervoiii.com/
- Phone: 9149373200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch/Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 9:45pm, Friday: 12:00pm - 10:45pm, Satuday: 5:00pm - 10:45pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:45pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: On/Off premises catering for all occasions.
- Private Party Facilities: Private Parties up to 130 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Joe or Justin 9149373200
- Entertainment: Happy Hour specials, Live DJ, Live Dinner Music.
A word from Per Voi II
Enjoy Per Voi II's traditional italian cuisine in the elegance of our dining room or in the comfort of our bar lounge. The ambiance is perfect for business gatherings, family functions or a casual get together. We are located in the heart of Port Chester's growing Waterfront district with a traditional italian menu, daily specials & an extensive wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Per Voi II reviews from OpenTable diners
- another great dinner!FalchieDined on 8/31/2013Food and service was fabulous as always. Was very dismayed to find out that the restaurant is closing. I hope whatever their plans are, there's another restaurant in their future.Special Features:
- Very disappointing overallLike2dineDined on 7/20/2013Food was mediocre at best. Service was ok. Very disappointing ambiance. Dingy carpeting throughout and stale air smell. Loud 80s pop music blaring out off ceiling speakers made it very difficult to carry a conversation without speaking very loudly. Would definitely not return here.
- Dining like it should be!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/13/2013When someone goes out to dinner you want - great food - in an excellent setting so you can enjoy your meal with your family and friends. Per Voi II gives you that and more. The menu is simple and correct with wonderfully thought out specials that make you put the menu down. The preparation is exactly as requested, served with style and care. Ownership puts their hard work into all they do to make sure that your dining experience is first class. A magnificent Italian meal in the proper setting with the correct amount of care and attention - Perfecto!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoisyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/1/2013It wasn't that crowded; maybe 6 tables of 8 and we still have a difficutl time speaking over the noise level. The waiters were in the rush to take our order and we wanted to enjoy our cocktails. The menu had a variety of choices and the food was good. I just did not enjoy the atmosphere...
- It's perfect for anythingTeccDined on 5/21/2013It's perfect for anything from an intimate diner for two, a business diner or a party The food was excellent our waiter was terrific and made wonderful and very honest suggestions we hadn't been there for a couple of years the previous owner ruined the place but now it's back to it's wonderful old self again. Keep up the good work and we will be back and tell our friends..............Special Features:
- Turned offOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 5/18/2013After reading other reviews, I was excited for some delicious Italian food on a rainy night. The bartender was very sweet and the best service at the restaurant. As I was waiting for my table, the maitre d cursed about cleaning up after a family with young children just left Very unprofessional. The food was fair, asparagus over cooked, the pink sherry sauce was more like thinned ragu and the carrot cake tasted like it came from Costco across the street. The wine was good, but it would have been nice to have been offered a list.
- Amazing food!FalchieDined on 5/11/2013Third visit to Per Voi II and Justin and company continue to impress me! The Fettucine (homemade!) special with lobster and shrimp in garlic truffle oil was outstanding... when our waiter described it, he said "it's so good you might dream about it." Well, didn't dream about it but have been thinking about it a lot while I'm awake. The appetizers (cold antipasto and grilled portabello with broccoli de rabe) were fantastic and cannot say enough about the Pistachio Tartufo. It's a perfect ending to a wonderful meal. As always, the wait staff is very attentive and the atmosphere is great, love the strolling electric guitar musician.Special Features:
- A gem in Portchester!!BrownieMuffinDined on 5/11/2013I have been to this restaurant several times before and have always had a wonderful dining experience. Last Saturday evening was no exception. The staff was friendly and accomodating. We did not feel rushed and the food was absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good experience all aroundOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/4/2013Very good food, service was very attentive. Can't understand why the restaurant was not busier. We really enjoyed it. I recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service was veryRoRoVIPDined on 4/27/2013Food and service was very good at Per Voi II. I already recommended it to some friends. The ambiance could be better. There seemed to be very large open spaces and with very high dark ceilings, it seemed like they hadn't decided what to do with the place yet.Special Features:
- Food was great, wines need workBillFDined on 4/23/2013We have been there several times. The staff is friendly and provide great service. The food is very good to excellent. It is sad to say that the wine selection is lacking, that is the only drawback we experienced.Special Features:
- Nice restaurant, only 2 blocksOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/17/2013Nice restaurant, only 2 blocks to Capitol Theater.Special Features:
- Great place for a special partyFalchieDined on 4/4/2013We were a party of 18 for a special occasion (birthday). Jason (host and owner) and wait staff made sure everything was perfect. Cannot say enough about the food -- amazing presentation and everyone raved about every course of their meal. The Chicken Martini and Pistachio Tartufo were favorites as were the special chicken dish and the Belgian waffle. Very pleased with the entire experience. Looking forward to going back again soon.Special Features:
- We had a great dinner andPaulaDined on 3/16/2013We had a great dinner and the service was great. We would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Enjoyed our evening at PerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/2/2013Enjoyed our evening at Per Voi - special are always wonderful - Rck of Lamb and Seafood Specials were superb.Special Features:
- First time here, probablyBarbarafhVIPDined on 2/2/2013First time here, probably the last. Service was good. Waiter attentive, but it took well over an hour for our entrees to come out. Food was mediocre. baked clams were under cooked. My chicken Capri had strips of grilled chicken under the flavorless arugula. I cam only think they used leftover grilled chicken which usually went over salad. the matre d had so much gel on his head, it glistened. The electric guitarplayer was just weird. Playing along to songs on his Ipad such as Philip Phillips Home and Carly Rae's Call Me Maybe. i can only ask, Why?
- Totally amazing food and atmosphereFalchieDined on 1/26/2013Never would have expected this restaurant to be so big! The storefront window is quite small but the restaurant has a lot of tables and great ambiance -- love the black and white period pictures (Marilyn Monroe, Bogey and Bacall). The music was live, electric guitar player strolling the restaurant, and he was excellent. Cannot say enough about the food or the wait staff. The maitre d' (owner??) greeted us and told us the specials and then our waiter took over, recommending dishes and desserts that were fantastic. Italian food with flair. Never had a Pistachio Tartufo but I will be hardpressed to be satisfied with the typical one after this. I will definitely go back to this restaurant for a special occasion or just for a quiet dinner.Special Features:
- We had a nice dinner. AllmishmishDined on 12/27/2012We had a nice dinner. All parties ate a different dish . Ravioli was delish . Sole in lemon butter sauce was very tasty . Salads good. Perfect portion size. The clam chowder was a little watery . The waiter was very attentive .Special Features:
- Old fashioned Italian. FoodChefsTipVIPDined on 12/15/2012Old fashioned Italian. Food okay. Servers nice and attentive. Front of house pleasant. Surprise guitarist roaming dining room that was terrific. Pleasant atmosphere.
- Quentin Tarantino in PortchesterJohn55VIPDined on 12/15/2012If you have watched any of Quentin Tarantino's movies, walking into PerVoi is like walking into one of them. I love this place. From the host with the black suit and red tie, to the guitarist who roams the restaurant playing guitar, this place is a hoot. The food is good and plentiful. Stick with the basics and you will enjoy it. Great before or after a movie or if you are heading to the Capital Theater which is close by for a concert.Special Features:
- A very mixed experienceBedfordBobDined on 12/1/2012Even though it was a busy Saturday night, a large portion of the dining room was occupied by a private party, including a craps table. That left us the choice of sitting in the very noisy main dining room or in the bar area - neither was a very good choice. Food was pretty good. Service was fine at the beginning but not at the end of the meal. We were rushed to make a dessert choice but said we needed more time. Then the waiter never came back and after at least 20 minutes we just asked for our bill. I'd give Per Voi another try but not again if this experience is repeated.
- Great Food, Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/26/2012One of the Top Italian restaurants in Westchester. If you are looking for authentic Italian food on par with Author Ave, look no further. The owner’s make you feel at home and if you have dinner more than once they remember who you are and make you feel at home, our nickname for for this establishment is “Cheers”. It’s very rare that you get great food with owners who really care about your experience. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Causal at the bar and more formal in the dinning room in which they did an amazing job of decorating. Joe and Justine do everything they can to make your experience the best…My wife and I love this placeSpecial Features:
- All of our meals were terrific!MamaSueDined on 10/23/2012All of our meals were terrific! We ordered a large salad to share and they divided it up among four plates. The bread was warm and delicious and came with two spreads that were both very good. I highly recommend the restaurant!Special Features:
- Great place to go if you wantDMGSVIPDined on 10/6/2012Great place to go if you want to feel special! From the moment you are greeted at the door by either Joe or Justin you feel welcome and comfortable. The food is delicious and there are always numerous specials to choose from in addition to a menu that offers something for everyone. We have been going for years and continue to look forward to dining there.Special Features:
- A nice sophisticated yet relaxedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/8/2012A nice sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere with live guitarist walking around playing music. Good service, the staff was very friendly and attentive. Nice italian menu selection that's not too long. The clams PerVoi appetizer were absolutely delicious as were the shrimp and lobster risotto and rib eye steak. A nice place for a date or a group/family gathering.Special Features:
- Excellent meal.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/10/2012Our dinner was excellent. The food was delicious. Service was very good, but not intrusive. We will definitely eat there again.Special Features:
- Omg this place was so funny.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2012Omg this place was so funny. It reminded me so much of a mobster movie. The owner (or maybe his son?) donned a slicked back hairstyle and the regulars there all had suits on. My boyfriend and I felt like we were in a movie. Besides that, the food was soooo good! I ordered a yellowfin tuna special and it was cooked perfectly. We ordered calamari and an iceberg wedge salad. Everything was brought out in a timely fashion, the waitstaff was very helpful. All in all, I'd go back again, if at least to have a good laugh.Special Features:
- Gotta go BackOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/21/2012Excellent dining experience - Everyone was very pleased with their selection - the veal was spectacular and the service was on par for the price.Special Features: