5290 Route 30
Greensburg, PA 15601Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pepperwoodgrillegbg.com/
- Phone: 7248538121x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Friday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Adam Kucenic
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Whether its at our house or yours, you can enjoy the wonderful cuisine of the Pepperwood Grille as we proudly offer off-site catering.
- Private Party Facilities: Pepperwood Grille offers a spacious private dining room to accommodate parties of every nature! Our private dining room will accommodate 40-50 guests. We offer a various range of menus at various prices to suit all budgets and needs. Please call for availability and speak to Michael Zimmerman our General Manager of Operations/Event Coordinator!
- Private Party Contact: Michael Zimmerman 7248538121x
- Entertainment: Every Wednesday is our "Grille Sessions!" Come and enjoy live acoustic music while enjoying half priced bottles of wine! Nothing better than great local music and your favorite bottle of wine....at half the price! During the summer we move the party outside to our outdoor patio with Saturday night live music!
A word from Pepperwood Grille
Come experience Pepperwood Grille, Greensburg's favorite upscale-casual dining experience! Here at the Pepperwood Grille Executive Chef Adam Kucenic and his culinary team take pride in exceptionally fresh seafood and hand cut premium steaks. The modern atmosphere of our bar and lounge area makes us the ideal destination to enjoy with friends. Our full bar equipped with 10 large screen TV's is ideal to accommodate you and your friends while you watch your favorite sports team! We are proud to offer an extensive wine program, a signature specialty martini list, and 20 beers on tap focusing on our distinct selection of craft beers. For those special occasions you can enjoy our comfortable dining room, and we also offer dining on our outdoor patio that is sure to make your dining experience memorable! Exceptional food, energetic service, and our upscale ambiance is designed to ensure every guest has a true dining experience! Reservations are accepted for the dining room only.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pepperwood Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (5)neighborhood gem (5)great for lunch (5)fit for foodies (4)special occasion (4)notable wine list (3)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (2)romantic (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Luke Warm Dinnered47Dined on 10/14/2014We had dinner for six here on a Tuesday night. The restaurant was not very crowded so I don't think the kitchen or our waitress was very busy. Our appetizers and dinners were all good but not exceptional. Nothing was very hot when served. It was as if they had been sitting for a while before the waitress picked them up.
- BethDined on 10/11/2014Always great! Great food and service! Nice ambiance as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREENSBURG PA RESTAURANTABP123Dined on 10/4/2014Hello, We (a group of 4) had dinner. Everyone was pleased with their meals. The food could have been hotter though. And the cheesecake I had must have come right out of the freezer (because it was frozen). If your going to the Greensburg Mall, it would be an o.k. place for lunch. Better places around for dinner.Special Features:
- Overall FavoriteHappyDinersDined on 8/29/2014Our "go-to" restaurant, especially for the calamari, fish tacos, lamb burgers and great wine list.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/1/2014Pepperwood Grille claimed not to have our reservation. When seated their entrée menu was extremely limited and not at all in line with the one on their website.
- Fantastic Findseb41Dined on 7/1/2014This restaurant was recommended to me by a Greensburg local and I'm so happy I tried it! My party and I had an extremely enjoyable experience. The food, service, and atmosphere were outstanding. The location was convenient. The prices were affordable. The dining area was large with options to sit in the restaurant, bar, or outdoor patio area. Great set up for private parties and live music. I will definitely be dining at the Pepperwood Grille again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time visitorMPJonesDined on 6/27/2014I've driven by Pepperwood countless times since it opened, but had never given it a shot due to hearing mixed reviews from friends and family. Finally decided to try it for date-night and we were not disappointed at all. The food was very good, and our server was very nice, attentive, and provided good recommendations from the menu. I'd gladly go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 69 reviews are from the Pepperwood Grille reviews archive.
- Lovely experienceDanzsirDined on 6/13/2014We enjoyed a romantic dinner. The food was prepared fresh and delicious. Service was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedGreensburgmomDined on 6/5/2014Made a reservation for a party of 10 after my daughters high school graduation The reservation was for 930pm. After we were seated we had to wait quite a while for a server to come take our drink order. We then had to wait quite a while for our drinks even to be served. My husband was quite upset and had to go find someone to get our drinks. I don't know where our original server went. The menu is fine and had a good variety but none of us were impressed with our meals. This was only the second time we had been there since the restaurant opened several years ago. We didn't care for the food the first time around and thought we'd give it a second chance since we had heard it had improved but we will not be back
- groupdineDined on 5/23/2014Always excellent waiters. Excellent food. Great for groups.Special Features:
- Lobster Mac & CheeseBarr6Dined on 5/16/2014The lobster Mac special was very good. Always a great selection of draft beers. Very good service too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food in a fun atmosphereeatingoutishappinessDined on 5/11/2014Pepperwood Grille is a great place to go for so many reasons. The ambience is fun and lively, the food is out-of-this-world delicious. I've not ever had anything that I didn't enjoy. There are so many wonderful selections. The appetizers are perfect for a small bite. The pizzas are varied and tasty. Seriously, all their food is top-notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would go there againStachiaDined on 5/7/2014The food was very good. Lots of different pizzas. I got the steak pizza and other people in my group got the steak and said they were really good and cooked to how they like to have their steaks cooked. There chees cake is better than the Cheese Cake Factory and big enough for 3 people to split. I would go back there again.Special Features:
- amazing foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/30/2014as always the food as great....but NOISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wowSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business DinnerB1234Dined on 4/28/2014We had a fairly large group of 20+, and everything went smoothly. The food, drink, and service were all very good. We'll definitely be back soon.Special Features:
- Great Evening!als319Dined on 4/11/2014I went to dinner with my family Friday evening, but have been to Pepperwood many times. The food is always really good. We all enjoyed what we had. The manager, Mike, is always excellent as well. He goes out of his way to make you feel welcomed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife and I ordered CioppinoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/4/2014My wife and I ordered Cioppino on the recommendation of our server. The dish was poorly executed and had a strong "fishy" flavor. It was, without a doubt, the worst rendition of fish stew that I have ever eaten.
- BIRTHDAY DINNEROpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014I TOOK MY 17 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND 3 OF HER FRIENDS FOR DINNER FOR HER BIRTHDAY THE 3 FRIENDS HAD NEVER BEEN THERE AND LOVED IT THE SERVER (PAULA) BROUGHT HER A HEAVENLY PIECE OF CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH A SPARKLER IN IT AND SHE LOVED IT WILL BE BACKSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's OKErinDVIPDined on 2/28/2014I drove in from Pittsburgh to meet some old friends from Latrobe for dinner here. The food was decent. The menu isn't complicated or overwhelming. There was quite a discrepancy in what is on the online menu and what was on the menu at the restaurant. The service was great, even on a busy Friday. The only real issue I had was with the seating. They sat us at a large table near the bar. Some drunken men kept encroaching my chair from the overcrowded bar and I was frequently hit and touched. Being a grumpy pregnant woman I didn't particularly enjoy that. The manager even noticed because he said something on the way out, but made no attempts to remedy the situation when it was happening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at a good price!Mike12Dined on 2/14/2014So I had decided that I wanted to take my girlfriend somewhere different for Valentines Day as we often go out to eat. It is becoming increasingly difficult to find "better" restaurants. A friend had referred me to the Pepperwood Grille, so I thought we'd give it a shot. I must admit, that due to it being one of the only "available" restaurants with room for reservation, I was a little skeptical. We arrived for my 7:15 reservation about 10 minutes early. Upon arriving we were greeted, and taken to our seats with no wait at all. The ambiance was above average. Service was good, and the food was delicious. With 2 entrees, 2 glasses of wine, and an apetizer, $55.00 wasn't a bad price. I would absolutely recommend this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- i could lick the plate!!!itsmyfavoriteDined on 2/14/2014Everything i have ordered there has been amazing!!! The whole experience you get there is outstanding....i would ho every weekend if i could:) 5 stars in my bookSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food and ambiance areSparkyDined on 2/14/2014The food and ambiance are unique. I highly recommend for a special occasion. Everyone at our table got something different and the dishes were all prepared to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service once we got seated...tOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/18/2014Good service once we got seated...they didn't have our reservation... hard to hear across the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the menuSparkyDined on 1/18/2014One of the most diverse and interesting menus in the area. The open kitchen and ambiance add to the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/4/2014Had a private dinner party. The food was good and the service was great. Managers very helpful in the planning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went here for the first timetravelingmanDined on 12/31/2013Went here for the first time for New Year's. Overall a very good meal. The server was understandably busy but could have been more patient and attentive. Also, the food was delivered way before we were done with our salads which further made it feel rushed. The food was excellent!
- Great New Years Eve dinner for 2OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2013The food and service were fantastic. A great way to ring in the new year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2013We have dined at Pepperwood on a few occasions over the last several years. Only recently has it become one of our favorites. The management of the restaurant seems to know exactly how to efficiently run a restaurant- something that seemed to be lacking in prior years. Service staff is great, and the food is always fantastic. We consider ourselves harsh critics, too, having worked years in the industry. It's a welcomed addition to the up-scale food scene in Greensburg! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eat. We comeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/30/2013Great place to eat. We come here often, it is one of our favoritesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique menu, great food!JulesDined on 12/13/2013This place has a unique food selection. They have jazzed up many traditional entrees. If you are a picky eater, they still have burgers, wood fired pizza, and sandwiches. The dinner entrees are a little pricey, bit well worth it. They normally have at least one special a night. These are usually the most unique. I am a very picky eater and this place is still one of my favorited!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a DateOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/29/2013Lots of food choices that can suit many tastes. Very enjoyable and the calm serene atmosphere enhances the dining experience. I will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best pizza in townFriedaFVIPDined on 11/16/2013Consistently good pizza - my favorite in town. Service is always good. Only complaint - so loud in there you can barely carry on a conversation, especially if seated near the semi open kitchen.Special Features:
- Nice, unique, romanticNicoleDined on 11/16/2013Good Ambiance, unique menu, loved the Ruben Pizza! The food came out quickly, and was delicious. We had potstickers and Ruben and Margherita pizzas. The desserts were not as impressive (Apple Pie and Creme Brulee), but still good. Everyone should be able to find something they like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service. AOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/9/2013Great food and service. A little pricy for our group of retirees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good the second time around.UncleGeorgeDined on 10/27/2013A side from our steamed mussel appetizer and the service, the other items were disappointing. I had the Crab Cakes and my wife had the Strip Steak. We passed on desert because our entrees left us feeling unappreciated. We both felt we could have made the same items at home. Going out we would have preferred the chef prepare us inspiring meals, not something so run of the mill. This is such a beautiful restaurant and the food should come out reflecting it's higher end image.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, great atmospherestephl122Dined on 10/25/2013I had a great dinner. I took my boyfriend for his birthday and its a good place to celebrate a special occasion. My only complaint is that the food came out literally a couple minutes after our salad and bread so my dinner sat to the side and got cold while I finished my salad. Other than that everything was good. I'd go there again.Special Features:
- Fun night with friends!swimmer4Dined on 10/19/2013We have used open table to make reservations online and it is very easy. Our table at Pepperwood was ready for us when we arrived, our waitress was excellent, she recommended a great red wine! And pumpkin donuts were fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pepperwood Grille was a placeNiteOutterDined on 10/18/2013Pepperwood Grille was a place I've wanted to try for years now. After seeing some mixed reviews I was concerned but not deterred from trying it. I'm glad we tried it. My wife and I enjoyed a foodie-style meal that was tasty and presented well. The butternut squash soup was excellent. The dragon scallops were tasty and cooked just right with lump crab meat. The service was courteous and efficient. Overall we enjoyed it and have a new restaurant to add to our list when we get nights out without the kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurprisedItzmedannyDined on 10/16/2013It has been a while since I've been, and I was shocked how good the food was! I was expecting mediocre, but my expectations were definitely exceeded. Service was prompt. We will be back again! Whatever you're doing, keep it up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Predictably goodBurtDined on 10/10/2013Second time here; food was as a good as last time..tasty, nicely presented, ample portions.Special Features: