Pepperoncini Restaurant & Bar Conshohocken
72 Poplar Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Pepperoncini Restaurant & Bar Conshohocken
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pepperoncinirestaurant.com/
- Phone: (610) 941-7783
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday, Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Paul DiBona
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Full service catering at your location or ours. From private dinners for 8 to weddings of all sizes we'll take the hassle out of throwing a party.
- Private Party Facilities: Quaint private dining for up to 16 people Saturday/ Sunday afternoon affairs(showers, birthdays, communions) for up to 70
- Private Party Contact: Paul DiBona 6109417783x
A word from Pepperoncini Restaurant & Bar Conshohocken
Pepperoncini offers fine Italian cuisine in a cozy, corner bar atmosphere. We have been at the heart of the Conshohocken dining scene since 2005. We offer delicious pasta, seafood, veal, steaks and chops as well as thin crust pizzas. We pride ourselves on food consistency and excellent customer service. We have many great, affordable wines by the glass or bottle form all over the world. Stop in for dinner and we're sure you'll be returning with your family and friends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pepperoncini Restaurant & Bar Conshohocken reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (51)vibrant bar scene (19)fit for foodies (19)good for groups (15)hot spot (10)notable wine list (8)special occasion (7)great for lunch (7)romantic (6)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Love this place!MaddyVIPDined on 11/14/2014This place is never a let down! The food is amazing and the service is spectacular. Don't pass this place up! Good to make a reservation because they're busy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dineintownDined on 11/1/2014new customers to your restaurant and found it so good that we returned with friends.they could'nt rave enough about the meal.we will be return customers.see you soon!Special Features:
- OutstandiingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014I always have a great meal at Pepperoncini's in Conshohocken. Highly recommend!!Special Features:
- We waited over 30 minutes.CasualdinerVIPDined on 10/25/2014Rude hostess. No apology for the wait... Wouldn't give us another table because ours was assigned by the computer?
- Delicious!Mom3BADined on 10/18/2014The food was outstanding! We had a nice corner table so we were able to talk daily, were not rushed at all!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you like martinis...WackierTigerVIPDined on 10/18/2014They make the best martinis here and a generous serving too. It had to be a double. Oh yeah, they have food too. We've gone twice, the first time was better. We didn't find the food to be anything special but not bad. I think if you stick to the basic Italian dishes you can't go wrong. The best thing I had there was a pasta dish with crab. If I can talk the wife into going back, I would get the gnocchi dish, even though it's in a cream sauce. I would prefer a pesto sauce or red blush sauce. I don't think we got desert here.Special Features:
- Always greatMPfromPAVIPDined on 10/17/2014Have been here several times and the food is ALWAYS excellent and unique. The pizza's are amazing, salads are delicious and generous. This time I had specials; pumpkin ravioli and tuna, all excellent. My husband had the veal meatballs..to DIE for! My son had a veal cutlet...nice cut of meat, not overly fried and tasty. Love this place!Special Features:
- Great PlaceZekeDined on 10/17/2014Took a chance to have a business lunch. I'm glad I took the risk. Outstanding place. Great food, great people, and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BurgermanVIPDined on 10/5/2014the service was good and attentive and the food was very good would certainly return in th futureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time and will return.dineintownDined on 10/4/2014Table was ready at 6:30 time of reservation. Very good service by staff. Waitress had good knowledge of menu and specials. Food was very good. We had Veal Corleone and Veal Sinatra. Both excellent choices with a nice amount of food. Quality greens in salad and tasty house dressing. Will return again to try other menu items. Would suggest reservations, especially on weekends. Street parking was available at time of arrival.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely recommendCarolVIPDined on 9/27/2014The food great and the service was good. The calamari, Carciofi pizza and pumpkin ravioli (special) were stand outs!! The only downside to me was the noise level. Nothing separates the bar from the restaurant, and we went on a Saturday night so the bar was noisy. Not a bad thing, just something to keep in mind if you're looking for a quiet dinner. We didn't drink, but they had a good selection or beer, wine and martinis. Definitely recommendSpecial Features:
- Of All the Dinners I've Ever Had...OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/27/2014This was one of them. You want a quiet, romantic dinner on a Saturday night? This is not the place to go. Maybe it's different on a weeknight, but this place definitely had a family-type feel to it, like Olive Garden with better food. The bar is right across the 3-foot aisle and it was hopping. I had to lean in to hear my wife, who was sitting right next to me. If I had known the atmosphere beforehand, I would probably have had different expectations, but I had read that this place was a great romantic place to go for dinner. I'll wear my t-shirt and shorts and have a beer with the rest of them next time. But, hey- there could be a next time.Special Features:
- loved itjoaniVIPDined on 9/20/2014Third visit. Never disappointed.large portions. HD dinner for next night. Se will be ba m.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BDelDined on 9/20/2014we tried Pepperoncini for the first time as part of Conshohocken Restaurant week, and will definitely go again. The food was excellent for the carnivore and the more adventerous palate, with generous portions for the entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute Restaurant in ConshohockenMandesVIPDined on 9/19/2014This was my first time at this restaurant. The food was relly good so as the Mango Martini I had! Check it out!Special Features:
- Great experienceConfusedDined on 9/12/2014No complaints Service was friendly, informative and timely Great experienceSpecial Features:
- vey goodmaredivDined on 9/10/2014food was good service was good took forever to get bill back after giving ccSpecial Features:
- Anniversary dinner success!ytang0Dined on 9/6/2014My husband and I went to Pepperoncini for our 10 year anniversary (we had never been there before and figured we'd check it out). It was delicious! We started off with the shrimp pepperoncini I had the risotto with crab meat and veggies, while my husband had the bacon wrapped fillet. I highly recommend :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinerConshyDinerDined on 8/30/2014First time here for dinner. Let me say, I really enjoyed the food! I had the special with rolled pasta, hot sausage, grape tomatoes and plum tomato sauce I think it was called Danellia but I'm not sure because it was very loud and I could not hear the name of the dish but it was great. My wife loved her lasagna and the fried calamari was very good, not greasy and light batter. I have to admit that I was not a fan of the Caesar salad as it was a bit to vinegary for my taste. The service was friendly but I think the waitress was a bit overworked and had too many tables. We did not get any bread until half way through our meal and I had to ask a few times for cocktail napkins. All in all however I really liked the food and I'll be back.Special Features:
- Great FoodBdayVIPDined on 8/27/2014If you like italian food, this is the spot in Conshohocken. We cannot wait to go back!Special Features:
- Did not live up to reviewsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/24/2014Picked this restaurant because it had good reviews, so perhaps the normal chef was off that night. With that in mind, here are some tips for whomever was cooking: 1) Salt is a spice, not an ingredient. When the first flavor of the tomato bisque is salt, that's a bad sign 2) For the ricotta/spinach manicotti, chiffonade is your friend. The two pasta tubes were laid out so that one half was all oversalted ricotta, and the rest was huge glumps of spinach with a bit of cheese. Chiffonade the spinach first, then work it into the cheese mixture 3) For the tiramasu, I would suggest not having the overly marsala wine saturated crust. With the crust, that's all you could taste; without the crust, the rest had a nice balance of flavors.
- Love this place!jpd3momDined on 8/23/2014My husband and I ate just ate here for the first time and loved it! We will definitely be coming back. Food was very good and they have a very nice wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BurgermanVIPDined on 8/13/2014Food was good and the service left something to be desired She had trouble remembering what we ordered
- Great foodjohncoDined on 8/7/2014The food was excellent, especially the cream of mushroom soup, but the filet special was a little pricey. I should have asked how much before I ordered it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 237 reviews are from the Pepperoncini Restaurant & Bar Conshohocken reviews archive.
- One of my fav's in ConshyPretzelsVIPDined on 7/19/2014A corner bar restaurant that has delicious food. Always enjoy our meal and the service. The dinners are always good and plenty of food. I really like the pizza. Whether we eat in bar area or restaurant area, which is tight we are never disappointed.Special Features:
- Fantastic!!PludeyDined on 7/14/2014I have been coming to Pepperocini's for 5 years and it never fails to dissapoint. I had company in from Boston MA and they absolutley loved it. I travel almost weekly for work, and many times co-workers will say "I HAVE THE BEST ITALIAN" place and I pause and remember to be polite, always knowing I have this gem where I live in Conshohocken, PA. Always go with an appetizer, my personal fav's are the meatballs and Conshohockens way way best kept secret, the chicken wings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family at PepperonciniFrankVIPDined on 7/6/2014Four of us had a very nice Sunday dinner at Pepperoncini's. The food was the best. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered. We used to be regulars when we stayed at the nearby Marriott but we have moved to West Chester. So we will now use Pepperoncini's as a meeting spot for friends and family that live East of us.Special Features:
- Great food,JimmyDined on 7/5/2014On our 3rd visit the food was great but service was poor unlike first 2 visits where food and service were equally great. We would absolutely recommend it without hesitation, though!Special Features:
- red sauce sundayjamesbeardDined on 6/29/201415$ entrées with salad on sunday a great buy and very palatable. would recommend food highly (I had the grouper livornese, my wife had the chicken italiano . we will return on a weekday to sample regular menu our waiter, eric was knowledgable about the food and served our food promptly. (the 5 buck (on sunday) pinot grigio was a very good value for the price and complemented the food. all in all- a nice experienceSpecial Features:
- Great Italian in ConshohockenAjr1Dined on 6/29/2014I've been going here for years and have always been more than pleased with the food. Great specials almost every day of the week, a full bar, and a small comfortable setting are all highlights. The service is great. Eric is an awesome waiter and you can tell he really enjoys making your dining experience a memorable one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming Neighborhood SpotLaneBVIPDined on 6/28/2014We love this type of small neighborhood place where you feel at home and enjoy great service and food. This place is Italian and the food is great. Try The long hots and the shrimp appetizers. They have some small plates that are good choices if you pig out on the starters. Wine list is reasonable.Special Features:
- AuthenticFoodeeDined on 6/21/2014Great food and service. Our 9 yo son is picky and didn't like what he ordered (my husband and I enjoyed it). They were very accommodating and brought him a meat plate with a variety if italian meats and some extra bread at our request. Food is fresh and delicious with top quality ingredients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super lunch!Foodiesx2VIPDined on 6/19/2014We had been to Pepperoncini a few times for dinner and relly liked it,so we stopped in for lunch.A smaller menu of course,but plenty of options.I am vegetarian and I appreciate that they always are willing to tailor dishes to my needs.Omnivore husband had the Caesar salad,crisp and delicious.And he had the roast pork sandwich,which they served open face at his request.It was perfect - not overly sauced as it is in some places.I had the vegetarian sandwich,also delicious - grilled veggies with sharp provolone.Their long hots were a great side (they stuff them at dinner). This place is really a great find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a findOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/14/2014We received a gift card for this restaurant and the food and service was exceptional. Thank You to Chris for making us feel at home. WE WILL BE BACK Thank you and see you soonSpecial Features:
- Great spot!PacmanDined on 6/6/2014My first visit was last Friday evening for my sister's birthday and we had a table of eight. I will highly recommend Pepperoncini to friends and associates as a great night out! Great food, terrific wait staff, good drinks and reasonably priced. I will certainly go there againSpecial Features:
- Hidden gemExcellentciniDined on 6/5/2014An odd location for a restaurant as it sits in the middle of a neighborhood but don't let that deter you. The food and service was fabulous, and the Thursday night night wine specials is a plus,Special Features:
- seakayiiVIPDined on 6/5/2014We were glad that we made lunch reservations for 1:00 PM since we arrived as tables were being vacated. Service was attentive; food was tasty. We are glad that Pepperoncini participates in United Mileage Plus Dining Rewards too.Special Features:
- Dedicated CustomerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/31/2014My Fiancé and I recently moved out of the area but this is always the restaurant we go back to. Service and food is always fantastic. Mussels, gnoochi and lobster ravioli are top of my list. Eric is fantastic at his job and I'm always happy when I walk in and see him!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulMaryannDined on 5/23/2014Food was very good. The calamari shared by the table was an ample portion. My husband's favorite dish is Veal Sinatra and he enjoyed it very much. So did our son. Our daughter's mahi mahi was the special of the night and very tasty. My steak salad was an appetizer but the portion was great for an entrée. John, our server, was excellent. We always get a great meal at Pepperoncini's. Prices for food and drinks are reasonable. Staff is friendly. A delightful evening.Special Features:
- Perfect Anniversary!TwolazyninjasDined on 5/21/2014My husband and I went to Pepperoncini to celebrate our third wedding anniversary and we were quite impressed. The food is delicious, the bar is well stocked, and there are great menu options--we didn't know what to choose for our first time experience!! The atmosphere is pretty neat; the space has great character and it is vibrantly bustling, if perhaps a bit noisy at times as a table for two. We will definitely be back! What a little gem in Conshohocken!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.