Pepperoncini Restaurant & Bar Conshohocken
72 Poplar Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Pepperoncini Restaurant & Bar Conshohocken
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pepperoncinirestaurant.com/
- Phone: 6109417783x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday, Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Paul DiBona
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Full service catering at your location or ours. From private dinners for 8 to weddings of all sizes we'll take the hassle out of throwing a party.
- Private Party Facilities: Quaint private dining for up to 16 people Saturday/ Sunday afternoon affairs(showers, birthdays, communions) for up to 70
- Private Party Contact: Paul DiBona 6109417783x
A word from Pepperoncini Restaurant & Bar Conshohocken
Pepperoncini offers fine Italian cuisine in a cozy, corner bar atmosphere. We have been at the heart of the Conshohocken dining scene since 2005. We offer delicious pasta, seafood, veal, steaks and chops as well as thin crust pizzas. We pride ourselves on food consistency and excellent customer service. We have many great, affordable wines by the glass or bottle form all over the world. Stop in for dinner and we're sure you'll be returning with your family and friends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Pepperoncini Restaurant & Bar Conshohocken - Best Restaurants in Conshohocken ›
Pepperoncini Restaurant & Bar Conshohocken reviews from OpenTable diners
60 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (45)fit for foodies (21)good for groups (12)special occasion (12)vibrant bar scene (12)great for lunch (10)hot spot (8)notable wine list (8)romantic (6)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Great experienceConfusedDined on 9/12/2014No complaints Service was friendly, informative and timely Great experienceSpecial Features:
- vey goodmaredivDined on 9/10/2014food was good service was good took forever to get bill back after giving ccSpecial Features:
- Anniversary dinner success!ytang0Dined on 9/6/2014My husband and I went to Pepperoncini for our 10 year anniversary (we had never been there before and figured we'd check it out). It was delicious! We started off with the shrimp pepperoncini I had the risotto with crab meat and veggies, while my husband had the bacon wrapped fillet. I highly recommend :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinerConshyDinerDined on 8/30/2014First time here for dinner. Let me say, I really enjoyed the food! I had the special with rolled pasta, hot sausage, grape tomatoes and plum tomato sauce I think it was called Danellia but I'm not sure because it was very loud and I could not hear the name of the dish but it was great. My wife loved her lasagna and the fried calamari was very good, not greasy and light batter. I have to admit that I was not a fan of the Caesar salad as it was a bit to vinegary for my taste. The service was friendly but I think the waitress was a bit overworked and had too many tables. We did not get any bread until half way through our meal and I had to ask a few times for cocktail napkins. All in all however I really liked the food and I'll be back.Special Features:
- Did not live up to reviewsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/24/2014Picked this restaurant because it had good reviews, so perhaps the normal chef was off that night. With that in mind, here are some tips for whomever was cooking: 1) Salt is a spice, not an ingredient. When the first flavor of the tomato bisque is salt, that's a bad sign 2) For the ricotta/spinach manicotti, chiffonade is your friend. The two pasta tubes were laid out so that one half was all oversalted ricotta, and the rest was huge glumps of spinach with a bit of cheese. Chiffonade the spinach first, then work it into the cheese mixture 3) For the tiramasu, I would suggest not having the overly marsala wine saturated crust. With the crust, that's all you could taste; without the crust, the rest had a nice balance of flavors.
- Love this place!jpd3momDined on 8/23/2014My husband and I ate just ate here for the first time and loved it! We will definitely be coming back. Food was very good and they have a very nice wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BurgermanVIPDined on 8/13/2014Food was good and the service left something to be desired She had trouble remembering what we ordered
- Great foodjohncoDined on 8/7/2014The food was excellent, especially the cream of mushroom soup, but the filet special was a little pricey. I should have asked how much before I ordered it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!!PludeyDined on 7/14/2014I have been coming to Pepperocini's for 5 years and it never fails to dissapoint. I had company in from Boston MA and they absolutley loved it. I travel almost weekly for work, and many times co-workers will say "I HAVE THE BEST ITALIAN" place and I pause and remember to be polite, always knowing I have this gem where I live in Conshohocken, PA. Always go with an appetizer, my personal fav's are the meatballs and Conshohockens way way best kept secret, the chicken wings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family at PepperonciniFrankVIPDined on 7/6/2014Four of us had a very nice Sunday dinner at Pepperoncini's. The food was the best. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered. We used to be regulars when we stayed at the nearby Marriott but we have moved to West Chester. So we will now use Pepperoncini's as a meeting spot for friends and family that live East of us.Special Features:
- Great food,JimmyDined on 7/5/2014On our 3rd visit the food was great but service was poor unlike first 2 visits where food and service were equally great. We would absolutely recommend it without hesitation, though!Special Features:
- red sauce sundayjamesbeardDined on 6/29/201415$ entrées with salad on sunday a great buy and very palatable. would recommend food highly (I had the grouper livornese, my wife had the chicken italiano . we will return on a weekday to sample regular menu our waiter, eric was knowledgable about the food and served our food promptly. (the 5 buck (on sunday) pinot grigio was a very good value for the price and complemented the food. all in all- a nice experienceSpecial Features:
- Great Italian in ConshohockenAjr1Dined on 6/29/2014I've been going here for years and have always been more than pleased with the food. Great specials almost every day of the week, a full bar, and a small comfortable setting are all highlights. The service is great. Eric is an awesome waiter and you can tell he really enjoys making your dining experience a memorable one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming Neighborhood SpotLaneBVIPDined on 6/28/2014We love this type of small neighborhood place where you feel at home and enjoy great service and food. This place is Italian and the food is great. Try The long hots and the shrimp appetizers. They have some small plates that are good choices if you pig out on the starters. Wine list is reasonable.Special Features:
- AuthenticFoodeeDined on 6/21/2014Great food and service. Our 9 yo son is picky and didn't like what he ordered (my husband and I enjoyed it). They were very accommodating and brought him a meat plate with a variety if italian meats and some extra bread at our request. Food is fresh and delicious with top quality ingredients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super lunch!Foodiesx2VIPDined on 6/19/2014We had been to Pepperoncini a few times for dinner and relly liked it,so we stopped in for lunch.A smaller menu of course,but plenty of options.I am vegetarian and I appreciate that they always are willing to tailor dishes to my needs.Omnivore husband had the Caesar salad,crisp and delicious.And he had the roast pork sandwich,which they served open face at his request.It was perfect - not overly sauced as it is in some places.I had the vegetarian sandwich,also delicious - grilled veggies with sharp provolone.Their long hots were a great side (they stuff them at dinner). This place is really a great find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a findOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/14/2014We received a gift card for this restaurant and the food and service was exceptional. Thank You to Chris for making us feel at home. WE WILL BE BACK Thank you and see you soonSpecial Features:
- Great spot!PacmanDined on 6/6/2014My first visit was last Friday evening for my sister's birthday and we had a table of eight. I will highly recommend Pepperoncini to friends and associates as a great night out! Great food, terrific wait staff, good drinks and reasonably priced. I will certainly go there againSpecial Features:
- Hidden gemExcellentciniDined on 6/5/2014An odd location for a restaurant as it sits in the middle of a neighborhood but don't let that deter you. The food and service was fabulous, and the Thursday night night wine specials is a plus,Special Features:
- seakayiiVIPDined on 6/5/2014We were glad that we made lunch reservations for 1:00 PM since we arrived as tables were being vacated. Service was attentive; food was tasty. We are glad that Pepperoncini participates in United Mileage Plus Dining Rewards too.Special Features:
- Dedicated CustomerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/31/2014My Fiancé and I recently moved out of the area but this is always the restaurant we go back to. Service and food is always fantastic. Mussels, gnoochi and lobster ravioli are top of my list. Eric is fantastic at his job and I'm always happy when I walk in and see him!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 222 reviews are from the Pepperoncini Restaurant & Bar Conshohocken reviews archive.
- DelightfulMaryannDined on 5/23/2014Food was very good. The calamari shared by the table was an ample portion. My husband's favorite dish is Veal Sinatra and he enjoyed it very much. So did our son. Our daughter's mahi mahi was the special of the night and very tasty. My steak salad was an appetizer but the portion was great for an entrée. John, our server, was excellent. We always get a great meal at Pepperoncini's. Prices for food and drinks are reasonable. Staff is friendly. A delightful evening.Special Features:
- Perfect Anniversary!TwolazyninjasDined on 5/21/2014My husband and I went to Pepperoncini to celebrate our third wedding anniversary and we were quite impressed. The food is delicious, the bar is well stocked, and there are great menu options--we didn't know what to choose for our first time experience!! The atmosphere is pretty neat; the space has great character and it is vibrantly bustling, if perhaps a bit noisy at times as a table for two. We will definitely be back! What a little gem in Conshohocken!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Italian findFoodeeDined on 5/18/2014We went for my parents' 44th Anniversary. This was our first time here, and we think it will be one of our new favorites. Everything we had was homemade and delicious. Everyone enjoyed what they had and left full, but with leftovers in hand. The price was very reasonable for the quality of the food, service, and ambience. We all said we would go back. You should try the lemontini, and stuffed long hots. They are unique and have a wonderful flavor. Our son loved the pizza. From the outside, you'd never imagine Pepperoncini is such a gem. It is a plain white stucco facade, but inside, it is cozy and tastefully decorated. If you love the true taste of Italy, you should give place a this a try.Special Features:
- Another go to jointOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/16/2014Pepperoncini is an off the main drag restaurant/bar in Conhsohocken. Service was great, food was terrific. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Neighborhood Gem!LuvGoodFoodDined on 5/13/2014Owners and staff are very friendly! I go there on a regular basis and always recommend it to others!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2014We wanted to try someplace different and we very pleased. Its a cute little corner place that off the beaten path. Service was great, crowd was good and the food was just the right portion (and delicious)I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fab foodMBMBDined on 5/10/2014Food was fabulous and so was our waiter, Eric. I love the atmosphere but having to opentable make me do 50 characters is annoyingSpecial Features:
- Just great every timeFoodiesx2VIPDined on 5/4/2014This was our 5th time at Pepperoncini and it never disappoints. VERY accommodating to individual needs. I called the owner just before opening to ask him to make me stuffed long hots vegan. He did! They were wonderful. Husband also enjoyed the tasty tender veal Sinatra. I had the house spicy red sauce over penne. Very nice wine list. It appears that reservations are a must for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, enjoyable.joaniDined on 5/3/2014Second visit. Great place and near home.. food quantity vrry lzrgeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistantlarryVIPDined on 5/3/2014Always great food ! We have watched this restaurant become a neighborhood gem!Special Features:
- The service is attentive andDoBoVIPDined on 4/12/2014The service is attentive and the food is not your every day Italian restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We are lucky to live fairly close..Foodiesx2VIPDined on 3/26/2014...to this gem. 3 of us dined.The house salad and the Caesar salads were perfect- crispy/tender with delicious dressings. The stuffed long hots were a great starter-the sausage and cheese complementing the heat of the peppers. Veal Sinatra was tender and flavorful. The special pasta Luca Brazzi had the most delicious but simple topping of tomatoes,olive oil and capers. It had tuna on it also - I,the vegetarian,had it without the tuna, and it lacked NOTHING in taste. Lots of vegetarian items here, and they can personalize the dishes.If you hae not been, GO!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best neighborhood Italian!KnowsgoodeatsVIPDined on 3/22/2014Bar atmosphere, South a Philly taste and freshness. Great appetizers, fresh, fresh salad with nice vinaigrette. Super homemade pappardelle? Gnocchi, tin crust pizza, fish and much more. Highly recommended. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood gemJayP80Dined on 3/14/2014This restaurant has three locations, and it's Conshohocken location appears small from the outside. The restaurant gets crowded on weekends because of its limited seating as much as due to its popularity. The food is good, and the service is excellent. I'd recommend for a group or a date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PepperociniOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/13/2014New Conshy favorite. Food was amazing and wine deal awesome. Great with my 6 year old alsoSpecial Features:
- Exceptional FoodLoudVIPDined on 3/8/2014The food was so delicious and so fresh. Everything was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch at PeppercorntsaorunnerVIPDined on 3/1/2014Came here for brunch, ordered venison sausage atop sweet cabbage, Tomato soup, brussel sprouts, smoked salmon arugula pizza. The brussel sprouts were the star of the brunch. The venison didn't have that much taste but the cabbage it was paired with was very good. The tomato soup was average, and the pizza was a disappointment. There was potential, but you couldn't taste the salmon which made the pizza lack any flavor. The decor of the restaurant is nice and rustic and service was excellent.Special Features:
- Pricey for mediocre to bad foodmaymarmaladeDined on 2/23/2014This restaurant is several paces from my house. When I moved here, I tried it for the first time 2 years ago and it left me horribly speechless. But I thought I would try it again because I always give a restaurant a second chance in case there's a bad night, but I knew there were no excuses for multiple dishes with bad pairings. The appetizers were good: moist meatballs and a very good red sauce and stuffed peppers. The entrees were not great . I had the sausage with pappardelle. The pasta wasn't fully cooked and it isn't al dente, just almost crunchy. The sauce was almost inedible salty. The Braised Beef cheeks which did not have any flavor nor as tender and the mashed potatoes were powdery-- using the wrong kind of potato?
- Awesome food and service..GabbyDined on 2/21/2014I had a great first time experience, however, it was super loud on a Friday night around 8:15PM for dinner.Special Features: