23504 Calabasas Rd
Calabasas, CA 91302Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pedalersfork.com/restaurant/home
- Phone: 8182258231
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 7:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Daily: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Dan Murray
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Will cater private events, parties, and offer large platters for offices and other functions.
A word from Pedalers Fork
Farm direct restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Specializing in local and seasonal offerings, micro breweries, and a rye whiskey centric craft cocktail program. 10 Speed Coffee cafe and roaster on site as well as a fully functional bike shop on the creekside patio.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Pedalers Fork - Best Restaurants in Calabasas ›
Pedalers Fork reviews from OpenTable diners
124 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (87)neighborhood gem (71)fit for foodies (58)great for lunch (55)great for brunch (55)good for groups (35)scenic view (32)special occasion (28)romantic (28)kid-friendly (26)vibrant bar scene (19)hot spot (16)notable wine list (12)late-night find (7)Show More
- You have to try thisOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/14/2014Highly recommend. Pleasantly surprised. Great food. Beautiful setting. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great addition to calabasasAHMMPMDined on 9/14/2014nice ambience for sunday brunch. the food was very good. none of the post cheesecake factory brunch aftertaste. Everything was fresh. The only negative was not having more breakfasty choices for brunch. But what they have was very good. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!JoyJDined on 9/13/2014Had an amazing anniversary dinner! Our server was fantastic (name escapes me) but she has short blonde wild hair, very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Food spectacular, ambiance very comfortable. The only negative part was when we got home and opened the dessert we ordered to-go and found ice cream melted all over the bottom of the box, probably a better idea to put the ice cream on the side in a separate container. Other than that we had a fantastic dinner and will most definitely be returning. : )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MenuFoodieVIPDined on 9/13/2014I have now been here three times. The service is very good and the breakfast menu wonderful. When the weather is nice the outside area is beautiful. I find everyone very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not for A Saturday lunchBillVIPDined on 9/6/2014We ate at Pedalers Fork for the first time for lunch on Saturday. Unfortunately, Saturdays are when there is a Farmers market next door and no available parking (or valet parking) for at least 1/4 of a mile. It would have been nice if this was communicated to us when we made the reservation. As for the restaurant itself, the service was very good but the menu was very limited( Now I know why they don't publish it on Open Table). What we did order was good. We may come back for dinner but will not be back for a Saturday lunchI would recommend this to a friend.
- Pedalers ForkLesthepressVIPDined on 9/1/2014We enjoyed our meal but felt it was pricey for what it was. We had one glass of wine (happy hour rate), 2 corns, a salad and a fish dish and it was $96 with tip. Probably won't be going back as we could eat at other many other places (Marmalade around the corner is much less and get the same quality food) for much less. We do like the patio, however.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentDalaynaDined on 9/1/2014After being seated, it took over 5 minutes to be acknowledged by a server (strike 1). Someone finally took our drink order, only to come back and state they didn't have one of the choices on the menu (strike 2). Then when they got around to taking the food order, they were out of the sandwich I wanted (strike 3). We finished our drinks and left.
- What they DID have was good....KatFoodDined on 8/31/2014When a server has to come back to your table THREE times to say they are out of something, (Short Ribs & Scallops then the Creme Brulee. But then realized they did have the dessert, so because of that it was on the house.) obviously the manager is not communicating with their staff. It's disappointing and it kills the mood. It was at the tail end of the holiday weekend, so I understand how that could happen. Still......Maybe I've watched too many Restaurant reality shows. lol But what they did have was excellent. And Taylor our server was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!LottieBDined on 8/31/2014The food is delicious! Fresh, well presented and the staff were all so friendly and helpful. We arrived a few minutes earlier than our reservation and the hosts said that it was no problem, they could seat us right away or we could go to the bar for a cocktail then let them know when we are ready to be seated. Our server was very knowledgable, helpful and seemed to really enjoy his job. I will definitely be back and will recommend to friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun spot in Calabasas!PorschegirlDined on 8/31/2014Happy to have Pedlers here. Very delicious food. Although I do miss many items on their once upon a time extended menu like their Ahi tuna burgers. However, still good items to choose for. Fun atmosphere -- can get a little noisy but thats just part of the vibe.Special Features:
- Very accomodatingHappydinerDined on 8/30/2014We came here with another couple. We needed special food and accomodations as the other couple eats vegan food, and the husband had special seating needs. All of our needs were accomodated, and to top it off the food was truly delicious! My husband ordered a Zinfandel wine that was spectacular! All and all a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- A Cyclist's MUSTNewGirlDined on 8/24/2014If you ride bikes, this is a MUS stop!! Make it your destination!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A few things to notetravelerVIPDined on 8/23/2014I really do like this restaurant but have learned that, seating is somewhat sketchy. Just this last week I made a reservation for 4 for dinner. Upon arrival we were escorted to a high table in the bar. The type of table you would sit at while waiting for a dinner table. We did however get moved once we asked to be seated elsewhere. On another occasion, booked through Open Table, and we were taken outside. It was a very hot day in the valley and I advised we prefer indoors. They could not accommodate us and said we requested an outdoor table. Come to find out, no such request was made on OT, they just didn't have room inside. Suggest specifically noting where and table type you would like to sit at when making a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeFoodieVIPDined on 8/22/2014The hostess and server were very friendly. The food was very good. We were there for breakfast and everyone was more than pleased with their choices. The only thing that could have improved was re-filling the water glasses. Other than that it was a very good experience and I would definitely come back.Special Features:
- Lunch time VenuebbordDined on 8/20/2014Been there twice now this week with a client. First time was so good that we chose to go back the next day. The first server was excellent, the second forgot the only appetizer, not sure that she was awake. Maybe its a good idea to write the order down on a piece of paper. Its not that difficult.Special Features:
- Very nice-careful in choosing seatmarciaDined on 8/20/2014Food good, but don't sit close to the creek. It is too buggy and a bit smelly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Low key restaurant that is fun.SailandcycleDined on 8/14/2014Low key restaurant with straight forward American menu with a Franco flare. Can be a bit noisy and service not really fast. Overall though fun and casual dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our wait staff ruined our meal.ValleyFoodVIPDined on 8/8/2014Our waitress, Tiffany, was rude and condescending. I don't know why you would have her represent you.
- Fabulous dinnerfrancesDined on 8/5/2014Reserved an outside table thru OpenTable and the selection could not have been better. My husband and I had the most relaxing and romantic dinner we have had in a very long time. We will be back soon.Special Features:
- awsome breakfastbreakfastDined on 8/3/2014We went with the family for breakfast. We loved the food and the service. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!lizzywizzyDined on 8/2/2014Once again we had a great meal, great service, and great ambiance! Chris was our server and she was fantastic. Energetic, funny, personable, fast service and just all around wonderful! I have to say though everyone there was awesome. From the front check in desk to the coffee people, to the bus boys (girls) - fantastic! I want to come here every weekend!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UmpalumpaDined on 7/30/2014Logan was our server. What a nice girl and she knew a lot about the food and wine offered. We really enjoyed sitting out on the patio. The bullfrogs were singing and it was a very nice warm summer night. I loved the blue cheese stuffed medjool dates wrapped in bacon. Yum! The pan roasted chicken was moist, but the potato waffle underneath was a little soft and mushy. Maybe a polenta waffle or something with a little more texture would be better. All in all, great atmosphere, romantic setting, nice music. Love the frogs! Will totally go back!Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/30/2014Thank you for making our birthday celebration so special!Special Features:
- Food great, service lackingDinesOutDined on 7/26/2014We went for breakfast and loved the healthier food choices while still having more traditional fare - something for everybody. The service needs improvement. The service set, two different-sized forks and a knife wrapped in a napkin, needs a spoon. I was brought a cappacino and presumably the staff know what the service set consists of - I had to request a spoon. The server did not ask if I needed sweetener so, again, I had to catch her and remind her. She offered me a coffee refill but then failed to ask if I wanted creamer and, yet again, I had to ask. Not a lot of thought process on the part of that wait staff. We would, however, try this beautiful restaurant again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time LunchDoreeVIPDined on 7/22/2014The restaurant has a lovely patio which is where to sit. I have been there for dinner and loved the menu but the lunch menu is fairly small with not a lot of selection. I will return for dinner but probably not for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good but overpricedValleyFoodVIPDined on 7/21/2014The food was very good, but $146 (including tax & tip) for a family of four, for only four plated meals, is just a little ridiculous. This will become a breakfast and lunch spot for us.
- Overpriced and over-ratedscorpiogalDined on 7/21/2014Food was fair, noise level impossible, service-non existant. Would not go back.Special Features:
- Better lunch than dinnerSherDined on 7/17/2014Went here for lunch about a month back and loved it. Not as impressed with dinner. Seemed like completely different place. Everything was ok but nothing great. Just shared apps and sides. Lunch had more vegetarian and healthy dishes and dinner was more standard American fare. Confusing and disjointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite restaurant of Ours!JaneklDined on 7/17/2014The +s: Four girlfriends were celebrating a friend's birthday. All were looking forward to it. I made a special trip to restaurant early to make sure bar bill (liquor) was charged to my card separately and also noted that it was our friend's birthday. The food was OK.....no complaints. Server was very nice. Lovely setting and evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemDonnaQDined on 7/17/2014Great casual dining, using fresh local produce. Calabasas needed a place like this!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itEnJKDined on 7/16/2014Five of us for dinner - it was unanimous - we all liked it. I had the short rib, literally falling off the bone. The wife had what she claims is one of the best hamburgers ever. One of our guests had the green curry seafood stew and hasn't stopped raving. We sat at an outside table and the only problem we had was that they didn't turn on the "frog sound track" until we were just ready to leave!Special Features:
- Dog friendly!lizzywizzyDined on 7/12/2014I found this restaurant by googling "dog friendly in Calabasas". What a gem! They were totally dog friendly, even brought our dog water without us asking. We sat on the deck overlooking the creek. Our dog was entertained watching the creek while we dined on fantastic food and sipped our wine. My salad was amazing with black rice, arugula, tofu, and asian vegetables, tossed with a super yummy ginger sesame dressing. The food was the perfect mix of healthy and tasty!Special Features:
- Fun Saturday Farmers MarketAprilSpinaPTDined on 7/12/2014Get there early for parking and enjoy Farmers Market after brunch. Be sure to get there early because once 11:00 comes, it gets pretty hot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/11/2014Food was very marginal and extremely overpriced. Small portions and little taste to the food. Certainly will not return.
- Fabulousluv2dineDined on 7/9/2014What a great little restaurant! Pedalers Fork has a great healthy menu (wild caught fish, grass fed beef), an affordable wine list, great atmosphere---especially outside-- and wonderful, caring servers. Overall, I would go here again and again...but I think the ticket is to eat outside. If you eat inside, be prepared not to hear your friends talk...it is loud in there.Special Features:
- MY FAVORITE NEW SPOTJarmmyDined on 7/8/2014The best ever! Loved everything about this restaurant! Food amazing, loved the creek and outdoor patio ambiance. Fresh food, great wine list, and everything is reclaimed. Food is from the ground to table within 24 hrs. Some of the best food I've ever had!Special Features:
- The experiencePaPaMartyDined on 7/6/2014The waiter, Sam Fisher, was the best ever. We sat in the outside patio area and there were two couples with kids that were wild animals. I almost could have strangled them. It made the dining experience a bust. Someone in management should have spoken to the parents.Special Features:
- Service - sell the menuMikeDined on 7/6/2014Only critique would be that the wait staff could have better explained the menu. Sell the menu and don't expect that we understand farm to table dining and the uniqueness of the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+ overall on all countsJonnyMussVIPDined on 7/5/2014Been here before for brunch and enjoyed it tremendously. This time I visited for dinner and was honestly blown away by the flavor, variety and quality of my meal. First of all the bread served prior to the meal is probably the best fresh bread I have ever had. I would honestly go back just for the bread! I ordered the special selection of Sea Bass as recommended by my friendly, hospitable and outgoing server. The dish really wowed me. A generous portion of fresh fish served on a light pesto and tomato sauce along with a bed of fingerling potatoes. Yum to a very high degree. As if that wasn't enough, the setting was absolutely gorgeous and cocktail and wine list ideal. Needless to say I will be back... often.Special Features:
- Don't Miss Out on Pedaler's ForkHappyDinerDined on 7/5/2014I can't say enough about the food and service at Pedaler's Fork. The valet parking is reasonable at $3.50 and the reservations through Open Table make it all work nicely. Out table was ready when we arrived. The appetizers I would recommend are Devils on Horseback; you need to try them to believe them. We liked the Beet salad as a table and the main course of grass-fed Burger was the best. They have an extensive beer and wine list which we didn't try to keep down the calories, but it looks more than satisfactory. Don't miss this gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.