PEARL Bar & Dining
700 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
PEARL Bar & Dining
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pearlbellevue.com/
- Phone: (425) 455-0181
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Mon. & Tues. 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Wed. thru Sat.: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sundae Supper Menu, every Sunday: 2:00pm- 9:00pm
Happy Hour: 3:00pm to 6:00pm and 9:00pm to midnight - Seven Days a Week
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Bradley Dickinson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Pearl Bar & Dining is more than capable of helping you make your next special event memorable. Please contact us at 425-455-0181 for more information or visit www.pearlbellevue.com
- Special Events: Don't forget Pearl gift cards for your friends and family!
- Cross Street: NE 7th
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Pearl Bar & Dining offers FREE valet parking 7 days and 7 nights a week. In addition, we validate parking at Lincoln Square for up to 3 hours. Pearl is easily accessed from the Lincoln Square parking garage by parking on Level 4 or Level 5 and taking the south elevator into lobby adjacent to the Westin Hotel, cross the street right into Pearl! For more information, please call us 425-455-0181 or visit www.pearlbellevue.com.
A word from PEARL Bar & Dining
Pearl Bar & Dining features Contemporary Northwest cuisine - fresh, local, seasonal. Located in downtown Bellevue at Lincoln Square, Pearl is a vibrant room that embodies the foods, attitudes and urban lifestyles of the Pacific Northwest. Pearl offers complimentary validated parking in the Lincoln Square parking garage. Our menu features an array of classics that look sound and taste familiar, prepared and presented with ingredients and garnishes, side dishes and sauces that set them apart. The wine list features over 200 bottles with 40 wines by the glass. Happy Hour features $6 select appetizers, wines by the glass, specialty cocktails and $1 off draft beers, early and late. Whether it's a casual bite in the bar with friends, a working luncheon or dinner with business associates or an intimate evening for two, Pearl is the east side's newest go-to gathering place. Pearl. Highly polished dining. We look forward to meeting you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
PEARL Bar & Dining - Best Restaurants in Bellevue ›
PEARL Bar & Dining reviews from OpenTable diners
76 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (42)special occasion (40)good for groups (35)romantic (24)vibrant bar scene (19)hot spot (18)great for lunch (16)notable wine list (13)neighborhood gem (11)late-night find (8)Show More
- Great for LuncheastsidefoodieDined on 6/24/2014I made a reservation for myself and two cousins for a weekday lunch. We were celebrating a birthday and hadn't seen each other for a few months. We were given a very lovely round table that was private and could be partitioned off behind sheer curtains. The food was outstanding, lots of choices and everything we had was delicious. Our server was very pleasant and even though we were there for almost 3 hours and never felt hurried. I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great food, great serviceNansulitaVIPDined on 6/21/2014All three of us had a different choice from the menu and love it. One friend always "customizes" - always asks for substitutions or extras. No problem for Pearl - they're always accommodating. Love to go to Pearl. Sunday night is one of my favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- modern eleganceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/19/2014To celebrate my friend's birthday, I took her to Pearl. I ordered the beet salad & cioppino. the salad was delicious, but the cioppino was outstanding!! generous amounts of seafood tasted fresh in a tasty red broth. I would recommend these 2 dishes without reservation. my friend ordered the Caesar salad with chicken, but didn't comment about it. service: I shouldn't need to ask for bread/rolls or ask for a refill of my tea. however, when asked, the waitress was cheerful and accommodating. the place was almost empty, so she wasn't overloaded. PARKING: they do offer "free" valet parking-- free for $5 ! only when I protested did the westin say that we could park ourselves anywhere on P4 level for no charge. I would definitely dine here again:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would recommendOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014Luncheon went well, food was delightful. If waitperson had offered to refresh our beverages without prompting, it would have been a 5 star experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JudyDined on 6/15/2014We went to Pearl to celebrate Father's Day. Sadly we were both disappointed in our experience. First, they were out of several foods we wanted to order, the service was certainly not up to its usual good standards, and although my food was presented beautifully and the ingredients were very fresh, it had not been salted properly at all. On a better note, the Caesar salad was excellent. Pearl is known for its bread pudding, and the "banana foster's" version did not appeal to us, so we decided not to order dessert. Pearl's Happy Hour is still the best bet.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at the PearllunchmateDined on 6/15/2014The Pearl has always been at the top of our list for Bellevue eateries, especially for lunch. The service has always been excellent, attentive yet discreet. Food from the open kitchen has been imaginative in concept and plating. Our last visit, for a Father's Day dinner, was both excellent and shocking. The calamari appetizers were very tasty, the house salads were delicious, the Cioppino entree drew raves, but the Scallops dish was the reason behind the less-than-generous rating for dinner! Somehow, the thought of paying $29 for exactly 3 scallops was mind-blowing, to say the least. As a result, the decision has been made that our patronage will be lunch only.Special Features:
- Always GreatSeahuskyDined on 6/15/2014had a great time for fathers day. would reccomend this restaurant to all wanting to dine in downtown BellevueSpecial Features:
- Great food and service2GuysinWADined on 6/11/2014Pearl Bar and Dining is not the place if you are looking for quiet conversation, but if you enjoy great food and exceptional service I recommend it highly!Special Features:
- boycedebsDined on 6/7/2014My husband and I went there for a nice dinner but the fire alarm went off the entire time we were there. We couldn't even talk to each other. The thing that makes me mad is that they didn't even offer to compensate us for the inconvenience. Like offer a free dessert or take a drink off ect. So needless to say I will not go back. When you spend 150 for 2 for dinner you expect a little bit more. I am all about customer service.Special Features:
- Always a favorite.KathyVIPDined on 6/5/2014!We are frequent diners at Pearl, mostly for lunch. Menu excellent and lunch prices are appropriate. The quality of food is excellent, as is the service staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PearlNormalDined on 5/31/2014We visit Pearl a few times a year, for lunch and dinner. It has never failed us! The menu always has really interesting items to try (this time black risotto with scallops). Our waitress, Amanda, was very personable was was quite alert to any needs we had. We'll definitely go back to Pearl!Special Features:
- Great lunch spot!IluvfoodVIPDined on 5/30/2014I met a friend for lunch at Pearl. I loved the seating, which divided a very large space into intimate and comfortably private small group settings. We had the tuna tartar and the steamed mussels in garlic butter. Both were very tasty. Pearl offers a large selection of salads, and a great wine list. Great atmosphere, food, and very nice service!Special Features:
- Amazing restaurantTimSVIPDined on 5/29/2014Everything was overly exceeding on my expectations. One of my new favs when in Bellevue area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor quality foodNiceLadyDined on 5/28/2014A friend and I were visiting Bellevue. Had already planned to go shopping at Bellevue Square and thought Pearl Bar & Dining would be the perfect dinner venue since we were already there. Ordered 4 appetizers to share. Presentation was very bad especially the Savoury chicken dish. Taste wasn't that great either. Beet Arugula salad was just simple and mediocre. I have had better Roasted Pork belly and beet salad. Usually beet salad would taste better with caramelized walnuts which is just my opinion but this salad from PBD was just blend. Definitely wouldn't be returning and recommending to anyone. Was very disappointed.Special Features:
- Pear Bar & Grill ReviewAloha9620VIPDined on 5/25/2014My wife and I joined you on Sunday and enjoyed an excellent dinner and cocktails. My wife had the rack of lamb and you could cut it with a fork, with it came a lemon risotto which was divine. I had a fillet with smashed potatoes, also perfectly prepared. We had some tempura hors de oeuvres which were great as well. We drink different wines, so we each enjoyed a glass of wine from the wine list. All of that was topped off with a wonderful chocolate desert. What's not to like. Our waiter was fantastic, knew his wines, was prompt and gave great personal service. Easy to rate 5 stars with me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks, fish, and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/25/2014Pearl always has great service and a perfect atmosphere for date nights or just a spontaneous celebration.Special Features:
- Great as usualWEGJDined on 5/21/2014Service and food, great adapting to my meeting group request made on OpenTableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pearl is a GemBeanieDined on 5/13/2014It was a nice spot for a lunch celebration - quiet and relaxed. The entrees are inventive and of good quality.Special Features:
- Are you kidding?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014When I saw the prices I figured we were in for a special experience. What we got was overcooked French Toast, undercooked bacon, mediocre hash and eggs, eggs benedict and a weak attempt at dressing up the meals with an "appetizer". There is nothing special about this restaurant unless you want to pay too much for mediocre food. Service was ok but even my guests were uncomfortable with the price I paid for their meals given our experience. I wouldn't recommend Pearl to anyone.
- Good Mother's Day spotGaryHDined on 5/11/2014Food was very good. Mother's Day menu had something for everyone, even the kids. Staff was friendly and attentive. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OkayFlyscotDined on 5/10/2014Perhaps my expectations were a little high, but our visit to Pearl was just okay. Saturday night - 6:30pm. Service was slow and there were open tables around us. Drinks took forever to arrive. After the first round we had to find the waitress to place our dinner orders. Chioppino was average, perhaps a little small and under-flavored. No one at the table commented that their food was good.Special Features:
- Outstanding FoodTomfromwoodinvilleDined on 5/6/2014Their special for the day was a King Salmon dish prepared with a pesto sauce and ranked right up there as one of the best salmon plates I have ever had. Very friendly staff and the service was top notch.Special Features:
- Amazing dinner!ttaniceVIPDined on 4/25/2014We had a super yummy dinner at Pearl. Their service and food were incredible. We will absolutely be going back.Special Features:
- Easter April 2014quincyDined on 4/20/2014We went to Pearl for Easter brunch. The service was great. Our only disappointment was the food. While it was good, I had a crab omelette that had an over abundance of cheese and only a small amount of crab.I would recommend this to a friend.
- First bad mealRayBVIPDined on 4/16/2014I have been there numerous times and always had great food. I recommended Pearl for lunch with 3 friendsand was disappointed. Three of the meals were burgers cooked 3 ways as ordered but served incorrectly. I had pork sliders which were pretty bad. Tasted like they marinated in vinegar. I will go back but my friends may not want to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Biz Dinner206girlDined on 4/10/2014Group of 7 for a business dinner. Started early and stayed through a few bottles of wine. Oysters were good and sablefish was excellent! Salmon was a tad overcooked, though it was king, and I prefer sockeye. Service was just right - attentive enough, not annoying and the server was friendly and cheerful. Offered Pinot glasses for those drinking Pinot - nice touch. Ambiance was modern swanky. Quite when we started, but noise picked up as it got busier. Tables in dining area are far enough apart, though, that the noise was not noticeable at all while seated.Special Features:
- Amazing experiencesemchicVIPDined on 4/8/2014This is the second time our group has chosen Pearl for dinner during our work trips to Bellevue, and it did not disappoint. We had 5 people, and were seated at the first table, which would normally be awkward near the door, but there was a great privacy curtain to wrap us in. The visit prior, our group of 5 was seated in a small private dining room with curtains as well. The food was excellent. I may be obsessed with their filet mignon and truffle fries. The short ribs are also a favorite in our group, as well as the tuna and calamari. I definitely recommend it if you have not given Pearl a chance yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food!RoseDined on 4/8/2014I have eaten lunch here a few times and enjoyed the crab cakes and the steak salad - both are delicious! Good wines too! The service is excellent and the staff is friendly and welcoming. Dining is a pleasant and comfortable experience. This is one of the best restaurants in downtown Bellevue. I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks like the bar area isLovechocolateVIPDined on 4/4/2014Looks like the bar area is very popular. We were dining in the main dining room. The food was good, waiter very attentive. Accommodated the changes my husband requested for the dish he had. The sable fish comes with three little crab dumplings... Wish it was a full dish..delish! Good experience. Will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pearl is the pearl of BellevueKathyVIPDined on 4/2/2014Always love dining at Pearl. Food wonderful, service outstanding. Fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014Excellent service, great food. Would recommend for dinner date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently awesome!LuvGoodFoodDined on 3/21/2014Becoming a repeat customer is easy at Pearl! Excellent food and service is what keeps me coming back!Special Features:
- Excellent!LuvGoodFoodDined on 3/15/2014This was my first time at Pearl. Was originally looking for a seafood place in Bellevue so I thought I would try a new place. The online reviews were strong so this seemed like a good place. I was blow away by the quality of food at Pearl. Every appetizer I tried was 5 star and reasonably priced. My friend and I tried the salads and each had 2 appetizers as our main course, rather than try an entree. Everything on the menu sounded appetizing and we were blown away by the flavors of everything we tried. We topped it off trying 3 different deserts and a glass of wine, and the total bill was 109.00! The service was excellent and the wait staff was very attentive! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who asks!Special Features:
- Rack in a Bowl??RayBVIPDined on 3/11/2014We last visit we had the rack of lamb and it was excellent. This visit I ordered it and the lamb was cooked perfectly except that it was in a bowl on top of delicious risotto which was made soupy as the chef poured the lamb drippings into the bowl. This made it soupy and spoiled the risotto as far as I was concerned. The bowl also makes it difficult to use a knife and fork as the lamb is sitting on the rice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Choice for DinnerColl0509Dined on 3/8/2014We went to Pearl for my friend's 30th birthday dinner. There were 10 of us and we were taken care of as soon as we walked through the door. The service was incredible from everyone! The bussers, the hostess, but our server Chris was top-notch. Very patient and friendly. Everyone was so professional and one of the owners stopped by to check on us which was great. The food was SO good. The beet salad was delicious and fresh and the merlot braised short ribs were incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014The food is great! They have the best calamari anywhere! The only problem was that my wife's steak was undercooked, but she informed the waiter and he took the steak back and the chef cooked it to the proper temperature, no problem. The restaurant has a crowded bar, and the noise from the bar spills over into the restaurant, so if you like quiet dining, this is not the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pearl is the pearl of BellevueKathyVIPDined on 3/6/2014We lunch at Pearl Bar & Dining for lunch about once a week. Always fantastic service, food, ambiance and love the friendly staff who we feel we are getting to know quite well. They even surprised me with a birthday dessert and I think they just overheard my husband mention my birthday. By the way, the dessert was great! Always fun to go there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Short Ribs are Terrific!CookstersalibiVIPDined on 2/28/2014First time I have been to Pearl for dinner and out party of four were very impressed. Leah did a terrific job in serving us and the food was terrific. The short ribs were terrific. I was very impressed by the richness of the gravy and the tenderness of the meat. The gnocchi was very good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Music was a bit too loud inEugeneDined on 2/22/2014Music was a bit too loud in the dinning area. Music noise fine for bar area.Special Features:
- Fun Atmosphere, Great FoodPaulineVIPDined on 2/20/2014Awesome wine list, great selection of food. Great ambiance & nice serversSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.