PEARL Bar & Dining
700 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
PEARL Bar & Dining
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pearlbellevue.com/
- Phone: (425) 455-0181
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Mon. & Tues. 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Wed. thru Sat.: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sundae Supper Menu, every Sunday: 2:00pm- 9:00pm
Happy Hour: 3:00pm to 6:00pm and 9:00pm to midnight - Seven Days a Week
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Bradley Dickinson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Pearl Bar & Dining is more than capable of helping you make your next special event memorable. Please contact us at 425-455-0181 for more information or visit www.pearlbellevue.com
- Special Events: Don't forget Pearl gift cards for your friends and family!
- Cross Street: NE 7th
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Pearl Bar & Dining offers FREE valet parking 7 days and 7 nights a week. In addition, we validate parking at Lincoln Square for up to 3 hours. Pearl is easily accessed from the Lincoln Square parking garage by parking on Level 4 or Level 5 and taking the south elevator into lobby adjacent to the Westin Hotel, cross the street right into Pearl! For more information, please call us 425-455-0181 or visit www.pearlbellevue.com.
A word from PEARL Bar & Dining
Pearl Bar & Dining features Contemporary Northwest cuisine - fresh, local, seasonal. Located in downtown Bellevue at Lincoln Square, Pearl is a vibrant room that embodies the foods, attitudes and urban lifestyles of the Pacific Northwest. Pearl offers complimentary validated parking in the Lincoln Square parking garage. Our menu features an array of classics that look sound and taste familiar, prepared and presented with ingredients and garnishes, side dishes and sauces that set them apart. The wine list features over 200 bottles with 40 wines by the glass. Happy Hour features $6 select appetizers, wines by the glass, specialty cocktails and $1 off draft beers, early and late. Whether it's a casual bite in the bar with friends, a working luncheon or dinner with business associates or an intimate evening for two, Pearl is the east side's newest go-to gathering place. Pearl. Highly polished dining. We look forward to meeting you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
PEARL Bar & Dining - Best Restaurants in Bellevue ›
PEARL Bar & Dining reviews from OpenTable diners
76 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (43)special occasion (41)good for groups (36)romantic (24)vibrant bar scene (19)hot spot (18)great for lunch (15)notable wine list (13)neighborhood gem (11)late-night find (8)Show More
- LAst minute: Dinner for 10DanielDined on 11/20/2014Delighted to be able to get 10 people in at short notice. Food and wine were great. Place was a buzz with Seahawk TV showSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnonymousVIPDined on 11/7/2014The biggest negative was the sluggish pace of the meal, even though the restaurant wasn't full. We had long waits before ordering, drinks, and each course, but it didn't feel like the planned cadence of the meal because the dining room projects more of an upbeat ambiance. We had a very friendly waiter. The main courses were well prepared and presented, though I don't think the best in downtown Bellevue at the price point. The wagyu sirloin with the bleu cheese fritters is definitely worth a try. Skip the winter salad and go for the mushrooms appetizer instead.Special Features:
- SuzieDined on 11/1/2014There was a diversified menu to choose from and the waiter offered options to accommodate a food allergy. Good ambiance and good food!Special Features:
- High hopes didn't pan outBeanVIPDined on 10/30/2014High hopes for a nice evening were systematically lowered within minutes. Start with parking. The garage was beyond full (mid-week). Pay the extra $5 and use valet. Our table was clearly situated in tornado alley, or at least in the path of an air conditioning unit set to high. The server was very receptive to turn it down, but it never happened. While very welcoming and gracious, our server took salesmanship a bit too far. Major hard-sell on the wine special (evident he'd receive some sort of reward if he sold it). Used the word 'excellent' no less than 20 times. Tone.it.down. Good place to dine if you don't want quiet conversation; noise level was crazy loud. On a more positive note, the food was good, but not enough to entice us back.
- Not for meGigiDined on 10/30/2014Too loud, food average. I won't go here again - much better places to go.
- Classy BAchelorette partyIvonneDined on 10/26/2014We took or soon to get married friend for a special dinner to this place. She is vegetarian and had the mushroom risotto...absolutely love it :) we all have different dishes and where outstanding. we love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExperiencegreatwaitstaffDined on 10/26/2014This was my first time at Pearl and I will definitely return. Food and wait staff was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with FriendsAloha9620VIPDined on 10/19/2014Enjoyed a lovely Sunday night dinner with some old friends. We all tried the special dinners and they were awesome. I had Braise Lamb Shanks, yummmmm! We had an excellent waiter and service just couldn't have been any better. If you haven't tried this spot, do yourself a big favor and do it, you won't regret it.Special Features:
- Great drinks and foodAMM2Dined on 10/18/2014Nice restaurant across from Westin Hotel, they subsidize valet parking for $5. On a Saturday night it's worth the $! We had fun drinks that were delicious. Good appetizers and the Wagyu beef was cooked perfectly. Pricey but nice for a special night out.Special Features:
- Another great meal at PearlKdidierVIPDined on 10/18/2014Never disappointed by the staff at Pearl. Our service was excellent and the food was as always, outstanding. Only complaint was the took the ahi crudo off the appetizer menu. Bring it back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/13/2014Wonderful menu. We had four entrees and all of us said we would order ours again. White chocolate coconut pie for dessert. Great service too.Special Features:
- A nice discoveryMountainWandererDined on 10/12/2014Never had sablefish before and it was delicious, My wife really liked the duck and we liked a place that was not so noisy and with great food for her birthday. A happy experience!Special Features:
- MABJVIPDined on 10/7/2014We had not visited Pearl for several years as our original experience was just OK and we put it in the category of the "corporate" restaurants in and around Bellevue Square. On this occasion we were pleasantly surprised by the varied and imaginative menu. the quality of preparation and the excellent service. In spite of the dark interior and high noise level we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BobbidDined on 10/7/2014This is my 2nds time at Pearl, 1st was a corporate event, which was perfect for large groupss and this time with small group both a great experience.Special Features:
- Superb serviceInternetsTadVIPDined on 10/3/2014We've eaten at Pearl twice now and both times we've been blown away by the quality of the service. The service is at least a notch above the food. That said, the food is excellent, just not quite to 5 star quality, with the exception of the bread pudding which was one of the best bread puddings we've had. We will definitely be going back. Pearl is a great place to meet friends for dinner or just as a couple to be spoiled by their excellent staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/3/2014Regi was our server and he was awesome! Very professional but also funny and engaging. He told us about the specials and was spot-on with pairings. He also remembered that we were celebrating a birthday and brought a complimentary dessert. Our reservation was fairly early so we got there before the rush which was great. Overall, wonderful experience. Will recommend to others and will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious dinner for four...BrueSpluceDined on 9/24/2014Staff was friendly and attentive. Food was excellent -- we started with crab cakes, pork belly, goat cheese; had halibut and duck for entrees; and finished with crème brulee and bread pudding. The halibut was particularly noteworthy, in that it was absolutely perfectly cooked. The Scotch inventory could use a little beefing up, though... :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Chiecken DinnerRogerKillamVIPDined on 9/21/2014I've been a longtime fan of Pearl and finally got around to trying the new Sunday Chicken dinner. It was super good. You should go get one.Special Features:
- NormalNormalDined on 9/21/2014We visit Peal a number of times per year and have never been disappointed. A spur of the moment decision on a Sunday evening this time and we were greeted to a very quiet dining room (Seahawk game just ended, so all were still elsewhere!) Our waiter did well and offered great service. We love the little Sundae on Sunday gratis dessert. A nice touch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beverly11Dined on 9/20/2014AWESOME FOOD AS ALWAYS...service is wonderful, a bit crazy that , only because the broncos where thereSpecial Features:
- This place has great food!CloyneVIPDined on 9/19/2014Server was a little too casual about serving out group. Food was superbSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebration DinnerbdtwDined on 9/12/2014Great dinner for our anniversary. Manager brought complimentary champaign, had a private table in the corner. Enjoyed the lively atmosphere (crowd noise from the bar, people laughing and having fun at the chef's table). Good glass of pinot noir and pinot grigio; slightly overpriced per glass. The duck and papperdelle chicken were both amazing. Have also been to happy hour in bar; it is excellent.Special Features:
- Sablefish is exceptionalAlexDined on 8/30/2014Excellent Sablefish on the menu which I end up ordering most of the times I visit PEARL. We were 6 at our table and 5 had the sablefish and greatly enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pearl does not disappointNNMMDined on 8/24/2014We made a last minute decision to have dinner at Pearl when we left another Bellevue restaurant due to exceptionally poor service. It was late, we were hungry and not in a very good mood, but that all ended at Pearl. It was a Sunday night and the restaurant was quiet. Service was quick and attentive and the food was fabulous. We ordered Cioppino - all of the seafood perfectly cooked, and a rare Burger, also cooked to perfection. We have a small group event to plan in a few weeks and Pearl is at the top of our list to host.Special Features:
- Inconsistent Quality for the price.techheadDined on 8/12/2014My wife and I ate here for her birthday. I had the rack of lamb ($36) with mashed potatoes which was fantastic, and well portioned, though somewhat over salted. My wife had the wagyu sirloin, which was served presented elevated on thick potato slices. The steak was tough, and over cooked, and the potatoes were on the crunchy side. For a $34 steak dish, I expected much more. Particularly since we had had wagyu in the past, and it was to die for. For desert, they brought out a complimentary molten chocolate cake dish. Unfortunately it was overcooked, and not molten in the middle, which made it quite dry and not as enjoyable as it should have been. One out of the three dishes was well prepared, we probably won't visit again given the price.
- cozyDined on 8/11/2014The private room was ready. Some of the women felt the portions of the shrimp salad were smaller than they had expected. The ladies who ordered the chopped salads were the happiest. The service was wonderful and the women who served us are delightful and very efficient and friendly.Special Features:
- Lolovely time outsimonzDined on 8/7/2014Great food, but small portions. Good atmosphere and wine.Special Features:
- The following 753 reviews are from the PEARL Bar & Dining reviews archive.
- Not a PearlieattoomuchDined on 7/26/2014This was our second visit to Pearl. Our first visit was for lunch, and the food was very good. Hence, we decided to try dinner. There were several people in our party, so we were able to try quite a few appetizers and entrees. A couple of items were outstanding (sablefish and fois gras), but most were just ok. This is a very expensive restaurant, and at these prizes, we expect every item we order to be very good to outstanding. Both the food and the prices make a return visit for dinner very unlikely.Special Features:
- Lunch ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2014I selected Pearl to host my cousin from San Francisco area for lunch because I was confident I could depend on excellent food and service. I was not disappointed and neither was she.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My VIP guest was very happy!hapynekoDined on 7/23/2014I appriciate your great foods, wine and service. I'll be back with my freinds soon. I'm looking forward to meet Mr. Bradly Dickinson on 8/25 at Consul-General Omura's Residence.Special Features:
- luckystrike1Dined on 7/23/2014excellent service. good food. thanks for accommodating my special request re the table location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciouspatronVIPDined on 7/19/2014We have always enjoyed the food here. They have a great selection of meat & seafood as well as great tasting salads.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beverly11Dined on 7/18/2014everything was awesome, the only issue I had was there was a table of 8 people who where so loud thru our whole meal, my husband could not hear what we where saying to each otherSpecial Features:
- Food ok but wine overpricedEmInSeattleDined on 7/11/2014Wine list is ok but so overpriced with pinot noir starting in the mid $80's.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for Small GroupliashaneDined on 7/5/2014We were treated to a semi-private room for a small birthday dinner and it was perfect. Our family tends to get a little loud and excitable and we felt very comfortable (and hopefully did not disturb the other guests). Food was amazing!!!! We filled up on apps so I was able to take the rest of my dinner home for the next day and it was fantastic (Merlot Braised Short Ribs....YUM!). Top Notch!Special Features:
- holiday dinnerIssaquahDined on 7/5/2014My husband and I went to Pearl Bar & Dining on July 5th, for the holiday. We have been there before and had a wonderful dining experience. We were shown to our table immediately upon arrival. The food was EXCELLENT, but the service was less than stellar. Our server spent more time talking to his fellow servers that attending to our table. My husband had coffee, and when the server brought the coffee it was cold. I has iced tea, and we had to call upon different servers passing our table to get more to drink. He simply was not paying attention to us. It was a great effort on my part to leave any tip AT ALL. My husband was not happy with our server and felt a tip was not warranted.Special Features:
- Dining in BellevueKirklandEatersDined on 7/4/2014Food was good. Portions were not large, but adequate. Waiter was helpful with suggestions. Water was never refilled. Coupon made it a good value. Not too busy when we visited. Had to ask for bread. In fairness, we only ordered entrees.
- Delicious Meals at PearlGregorioDined on 7/3/2014We are fairly regular customers at Pearl and decided to treat ourselves after working in our yard and gardens all day. Pearl has an excellent chef. We've always felt that the quality of food preparation is very high there, and after all, excellent cooking has to be top priority. I had the broiled duck accompanied by grilled asparagus -- really duck a l'orange. My wife had the wagyu steak. We started with their excellent Caesar salad. All was excellent. Prices are on the high side, probably because it adjoins the Westin Hotel, but the cooking makes it all worth it.Special Features:
- NicekareillyDined on 6/27/2014Our dinner was great and the service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pearl is our favorite restaurantJeffDined on 6/24/2014Pearl is a excellent restaurant that is great for happy hour in the bar or a romantic dinner in the dining room. We enjoyed the beet salad prepared with fresh arugula, creamy goat cheese and a perfect dressing. For entrees we had the rack of lamb and the merlot braised boneless beef shortribs. Both dishes were perfectly prepared and totally delicious. Service was spot-on. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.