Peachez Cafe and Lounge
5010 Brown Station Road
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772Neighborhood:
Creole / Cajun / SouthernPrice: $31 to $50
Peachez Cafe and Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.peachezcafeandlounge.com/
- Phone: 3017803467
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 10:30am - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Creole / Cajun / Southern
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Whether you are hosting a large business gathering or a small family celebration, Peachez Cafe and Lounge has the private and semi private dining facilities that are sure to wow you and your guests. We offer catering services that continue to uphold its reputation for exquisite find dining; we would love to host your event. Your Private Dining Manager will be glad to review your needs, work with you to select the perfect room and configuration, accommodate your A/V needs, and help enhance your event with floral arrangements and more.
- Private Party Contact: Candie Gardner 3017803467
- Entertainment: Each and every Thursday through Saturday featuring local and national entertainment. Most entertainment begains at 8:00 p.m. and there is a entertainment charge associated.
- Special Events: Check out our web page www.peachezcafeandlounge.com for up to date special events.
A word from Peachez Cafe and Lounge
Peachez Café and Lounge, Prince George’s County and Upper Marlboro, Maryland’s latest, and, as the proprietors note, “greatest entry into the restaurant business" is open for business. Peachez, with its New Orleans and American cuisine, services a much needed and desired cuisine, as well as a demographic for a growing part of the county, Upper Marlboro, Maryland. Long seen as a place for people who work at the seat of county government and where there are/were horse farms, the community has seen lots of new residential and commercial development. The food and service at Peachez Café and Lounge is both worthy of a trip to this new dining treasure, located at the corner of Brown Station Road in the Villages of Marlboro Shopping Center. From afternoon to evening, anytime is a great time to visit Peachez Cafe and Lounge. Peachez is a upcoming destination restaurant promising a total dining and entertainment experience for the mind and body.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Peachez Cafe and Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
- good timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2013The brunch was great! The food has excellent flavor and the service was outstanding. Nice atmosphere with live music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was ok. Service was ok.ajmomDined on 7/21/2013Food was ok. Service was ok. Atmosphere was ok. Reservation was for 10 am. Got there at 10:03 and the door was locked, but we were let in immediately. Seated at a table that needed cleaning. Staff was still wiping down tables and chairs. It was just OK. Don't think I'll return.
- Nice ambienceLindaDined on 7/14/2013The food was acceptable and the service was great. Waitress was friendly and attentive. Nice set up to come and hear the live band, which was really great. Would also be a nice place to get a bite to eat and watch the game or an event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The waitresses apparentlykellieDined on 7/12/2013The waitresses apparently need hearing aids because we ordered a Margarita flat bread and were served the wrong food. Unbeknownest to me, since this was my first time dining there since the renovation, the Margarita flat doesn't come with chicken. Since i am not an employee of this restaturant, how was i to know. The manager stated that when i received my food I should have informed the server that it was not what I ordered. However, the server stated "Flat Bread" upon her arrival to my table. Nonetheless, i won't ever enter this estalishment again just for principle.
- Peachez Cafe and Lounge Good FoodLaJuanda5Dined on 6/23/2013My family and I were very pleased with our decision to dine at Peachez Cafe & Lounge. Our son suggested that we go there and I am so glad that he did. We made our reservation with Open Table and was promptly taken to our table and seated. The service was outstanding and I can't wait to return.Special Features:
- I love the new look! It'sOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/21/2013I love the new look! It's very cozy and home like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointmentmoney4meDined on 6/16/2013Compared to our first visit, we were very disappointed this time. When we arrived our table was not ready and that was ok. After being seated and the waitress introduced herself then we gave her our orders for omelets, waffles and drinks. We went to the buffet and the food wasn't that hot and we had finished eating the buffet before we receive our omelets. It took a long time before we received the omelets. The omelets were dry and not tasteful. The waffles came later. We were hoping to receive the food near the same time but that was not the case. It was just not what we expected.
- Great dining experiencemaliUMDined on 6/16/2013I took my husband for brunch on Father's day. We were seated right away. The staff was warm and friendly. Buffet was great - great selection of food for brunch including grits, bacon, sausage, shrimp, salmon cakes, french toast, cornbread, chicken, collard greens, fruit, cereals (not the full list). We could also order omelets or waffles from the kitchen. Great bar for drinks. Great family restaurant. It is a bit pricey, but worth the good service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere. Very attentivemythoughtsDined on 6/15/2013Great atmosphere. Very attentive staff. Nice spot for couples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- date nightbittersweetDined on 6/15/2013My husband and I decided to come out for date night since it has been a while. We have a 1 and 2 year old and don't make it out often. I looked online and saw that Peachez was open again. Upon arrival I commented to, not the hostess, but another staff that was at the hostess stand the I was glad to see that the lounge was open again. She replied with a very rude tone, "We have been open since August". My husband and I exchanged looks for we did not know why were were the targets of such a negative tone of voice. I responded, "Oh, well, we don't get out much." As we sat at the table, my husband stated that he hoped that was not an indication of the type of service we were to expect or we should leave immediately. It was not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!!NitaDined on 6/8/2013I truly loved my experience at Peachez! I haven't been there in a few years, but last Saturday night was awesome. Music by Marcus Young was fabulous, as always! Very nice upgrade too! I was surprised to see the venue more open and inviting! The food menu is an Awesome Idea, the light behind the menu serves great for low-lit venues!! Great Job! BTW - it would be nice to have drink menus on the tables, so that customers would not have to fumble over what they'd like to drink. :) Looking forward to coming back again!Special Features:
- Very RelaxingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/2/2013Although my friend and I arrived early, we were seated immediately. Our server (Sarah) was very attentive! I enjoyed the selections for Brunch. The Mamosas were perfect and my glass was always full (I really like that).However, I have two comments concerning the food: (1) My Bacon must be crisp. It was cooked perfectly, but became limp from the steam; and (2) the home fries were dry, overcooked. This might have been due to the time that we arrived -- Brunch begins at 10:00 am, my friend and I arrived at 12:40 pm for a 1:00 pm reservation. My friend and I plan to return in the nea future and will be bringing a few friends with us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/2/2013The brunch buffet selection was great! All of the items are properly labeled and the buffet area is kept orderly and clean. The made-to-order eggs and waffles were really good too. The waffle was perfect - not too soft or too crunchy. They offer $5 bottomless mimosas with brunch...but the mimosas are very weak. They could stand to add a little more champagne to them! They had live music and the interior of the restaurant is nice. Friendly staff. I'd come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was very impressed withastevensDined on 5/31/2013I was very impressed with the atmosphere and great service. The food was fresh and delightful. The live entertainment was awesome! I will visit this place on a regular basis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatest Live Entertainment In TownOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/25/2013The live entertainment (Mr. Marcus Young & Band) was sensational, an exceptional performance. One of the many reasons I will return there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More lounge than restaurantLadyDDined on 5/24/2013I thought the food was good. It has more of a neighborhood bar & lounge feel. I went on a Friday night and there was a live DJ with a dance floor and the music was loud as though you were in a club. There was a group celebrating a birthday and they didn't have a problem accommodating them. The wait staff was friendly and accommodating. The decor was nice and had an upscale feel. The menus actually have backlighting which was a nice touch as it was quite dark in there. This was not however the atmosphere I was looking for as I was looking to have a nice quiet dinner with a friend.
- Awesome Service - all aroundmom2twinsDined on 5/12/2013I enjoyed my Mother's Day dinner. The food was really tasty & delicious. The staff showed outstanding customer service. They were very polite and responsded so quickly to our needs. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchBrunchloverDined on 5/12/2013We went for brunch on Mother's Day. This was only my second time dining at the restaurant and we chose it for Mother's Day because I was so impressed after my first visit. I was not as impressed this time. The food is actually delicious, but it is apparent that they need more cooks/chefs in the kitchen, especially on special ocassions. I appreciate the fact that eggs, omelets, and waffles are cooked to order instead of being out on the buffet. However, it took nearly an hour (exactly 55 minutes) to receive our omelets and waffles. By that time my wife no longer wanted hers and my sons had grown quite impatient. I presume that there was only one cook in the back. That made for a less than pleasant Mother's Day brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice placejgnextlevelDined on 5/11/2013I've been to Peachez twice and will go again. The first time there was a band and it was very nice, but a little loud. The 2nd time there was no band but the house music was very nice and my friends enjoyed it. Food and drinks were very good. I recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The live jazz band duringNewtoChartHouseDined on 5/5/2013The live jazz band during brunch was a lovely addition to the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The experience may have beenOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/28/2013The experience may have been better if the waiter made himself more available, as opposed to setting to eat lunch while he was supposed to provide a service. The waiter sat less than 20 feet from my seated table and would not respond to the request for service; he continue to eat. Not opposed to the free meal he may be entitled to, perhaps someone else who was rushed to eat would have produced a better review.
- This was the worst brunchNurseDined on 4/28/2013This was the worst brunch I've ever been to. No à la cart menu so you are forced to pay $30.00 for their buffet which consists more of dinner foods than breakfast. The ambiance was noisy, no music playing and dreary. The staff look unprofessional and run down. I didnt even get a refill on my water and the cleaning staff floated around our table like buzzards taking plates and mimosas that we were still working on. I was highly disappointed and reluctant to have to pay for such bad food and service. On the positive note, the peach cobbler was good. That's it. I'd never go back and suggest you don't try it.
- Overpriced, better brunchesFoodieVIPDined on 4/14/2013Overpriced, better brunches in DC. Food options minimal, no creativity with the menu options
- Peachez Cafe/Lounge is the bomb!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/14/2013I always enjoy going to Peachez Cafe and Lounge to have the lamb chops entree and the delicious bread pudding. This was the first time my husband and I attended the brunch. It was fabulous and very "down-home"! I loved the attentiveness of our waitress to continually refill our Mimosas and make sure we were consistently comfortable.Special Features:
- Peachez' fried tilapia wasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/13/2013Peachez' fried tilapia was delicious, as was their namesake cocktail, Peach storm. The wait staff was really friendly even thiugh she doubled as the bartender. I thought there would be more people. But I would suggest it as a nice dinner outing.Special Features:
- The food is up and down. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013The food is up and down. The Angus burger is recommended. we will be going back to try other things. The music was marvelous. It is abusy place after 8pm. A little too dark; we noticed others were using their cell phones to read the menus also, so we didn't feel like old fools.Special Features:
- I went for Easter Sunday brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013I went for Easter Sunday brunch and came away very impressed! The service was outstanding. (We had unlimited mimosas and the glass never got below half way before they were there to fill it again). Even though it was buffet, the waitress was extremely attentive. The food was tasty and there was a nice variety and mixture of breakfast and lunch items. The ambiance was nice- I need to go back one evening for the live jazz. I give it two thumbs up!Special Features:
- My husband and I enjoyed ourOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013My husband and I enjoyed our time together there. Everything was perfect and we do plan to visit there again real soon! I would highly recommend this location to my friends - matter of fact we did already!!!Special Features:
- I truly enjoyed my birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2013I truly enjoyed my birthday celebration at Peachez. The staff was attentive and friendly. The Live Band was awesome. Very vibrant yet romantic.Special Features:
- Great place to relax, butOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2013Great place to relax, but the place only open 4 days each week and close at 11:30 on a saturday night... Too early!!!!!!!! Need to advertise to get men in the place.!!!!
- Great Place for DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2013There were three of us, on our way to see King of Kings and wanted to have dinner before the play! What a find, we enjoyed our dinner so much, we plan on coming back when there is another play! No wait, waiter was on point, food came out fairly quick, atmosphere was relaxing, but most of all the food was delish! Recommend the taplia plate! Crab cakes had a strane taste but was okay! Go if you get a chance!Special Features:
- Not the best service. EvenOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/17/2013Not the best service. Even though I had reservations, there was some confusion finding them when I ar river. Second, the table we were given made us feel like we were sitting in the middle of the floor. Lastly, the waitress assigned to our table was also the bartender so she was not attentive to our needs. The food was tasty but limited for a Sunday brunch. This restaurant used to be much better.
- Awesome!!! I had a wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2013Awesome!!! I had a wonderful time at Peachez, the crowd is mature, the wait service is right on que and with a smile. The bands are fantastic, enjoyable and can hit a song at the right time and knows how to move a crowd. Whether you are dancing or sitting dancing. Great atmosphere, I plan to attend as much as possible.Special Features:
- Well, I'll try to keep thisOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/15/2013Well, I'll try to keep this short and sweet! We had a Surprise birthday Party for a girlfriend and we had a very good time. I had been to Peachez's many times before the renovations. I'd like to say the renovations really did open up the place. The back room was converted in a "VIP" or group area. It does not hold many, but the area is really nice, pub tables, couches and small bar. The band was really nice and the atmosphere nice! I want Peachez's to be a success so in a private note I am going to suggest a few things, but overrall it was really nice and enjoyable!Special Features:
- My husband and I are new toOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013My husband and I are new to the area so decided to try Peachez. We were pleasantly surprised. The band was really good and the service as well. Husband thought food was just okay although I thought it was pretty good. We saw quite a few groups enjoying the sounds, food and drinks. Only issue we had was my drink only filled the glass about half way. Makes me fill cheated but I would definitely recommend this place.Special Features:
- The food was great! I reallyBdaydinnerDined on 2/24/2013The food was great! I really enjoyed everything. Planning to return in a few months.Special Features:
- Overall, the experience wasDMVNativeDined on 2/24/2013Overall, the experience was good. I met a colleague their for brunch who had never been before. She enjoyed the brunch options and the food was really tasty. However, the request for orders of omlettes and waffles is still very slow. It takes about 20-30 minutes for the order to come at which time you have already finished your breakfast items from the buffet and ready to move to the lunch options. I am not sure what the delay is, but the cook/chef might need assistance in the kitchen.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/23/2013Very nice and intimate setting. Would be great for a date night. Menu selection was great, prices were reasonable, service was attentive, and staff was very friendly. Only gripes are that we waited a little long for our food and drinks when we were only 1 of about 3 other customers in the restaurant (it was an early dinner). Also, expected a much better peach cobbler since the name of the restaurant was Peachez...Special Features:
- I came here the Saturday afterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2013I came here the Saturday after Valentines. The had a live band and a wonderful singer. It wasn't packed but the service was extremely slow. The menu is short not a lot of choices. The food was good just good. I would come back for the band and drinks
- Some friends and I go to supportOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013Some friends and I go to support a friend that plays in one of several bands they have there. We enjoy getting together and the food however, we pack patience for the service! We usually attempt to make sure we have our order straight prior to the server arriving at our table since we already know it will be at least 15-20 minutes before we see her again! And when we do see her it'll take a reminder of what we ordered. Fortunately or unfortunately, the food is good and prices fairly reasonable and especially since our friend plays there we'll be back, at least until they stop playing!Special Features: