PCI Bar & Grill
6300 Gulf Blvd.
Postcard Inn On the Beach
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706Neighborhood:
St. Pete Beach
BarbecuePrice: $30 and under
PCI Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://postcardinn.com/st-pete-beach-restaurants/
- Phone: 7273694950
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Sunday: 7am - 11am
Sunday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Executive Chef Bill Phillips
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact our Catering Sales & Conference Manager (Briana Browning at BBrowning@postacardinn.com) or Director of Food and Beverage (Maria Urrestta at MUrrestta@postacardinn.com) for information about large parties and private events.
- Private Party Contact: Maria Urrestta and Briana Browning 7273694950x420
- Entertainment: Live music Fri 6-10PM Sat 1:30pm-6:00PM & 6PM-10PM Sun 2-6:00PM
A word from PCI Bar & Grill
PCI Bar & Grill offers a variety of fare from our signature burgers and BBQ to our variety of fresh seafood dishes and a unique spin on classic American cuisine sure to please your palate!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
PCI Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)neighborhood gem (2)vibrant bar scene (2)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)special occasion (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Amazing ServiceMrsWDined on 9/9/2014Our waitress (Kristen) was very accommodating, I have several food allergies, and she spoke with the kitchen staff to find out what was safe for me to have off of the Menu. Unfortunately I was limited, but was pleased with the dish I did have. My husband very much enjoyed his burger. It was was quiet in the restaurant as it was a week day evening in the off season, but the restaurant was very clean and a lot of interesting things to look at. We would go back again.Special Features:
- What??LovinlivinDined on 8/11/2014I expected so much more. Judging from the website and menu I thought I would find a type of urban chic revival hotel with a cool vibe. Upon arrival I got a receptionist who couldn't find our reservation, who then made us stand by the table while she cleaned it. We sat in an area where there were dirty plates on all of the tables during our entire visit. Out waiter seemed to have something better to do and made mistakes on our order as well as the table next to ours. When the check arrived he made change to suit his tip. A woman who seemed to be the manager just walked back and forth. At the bar, nice bartender but at 9:30 there were six people. Great concept but the hotel couldn't come up with the personnel to make it work.
- A good casual choice in St PeteTravelDinerVIPDined on 7/9/2014We have visited PCI many times, though it changed its name since our last visit. On this visit, service was very slow. Between our server and the manager, they could not figure out how to sell us a bottle of wine, only a glass. We shared the jalapeño shrimp appetizer, very good and very spicy. I ordered chicken with bbq sauce on the side, but it came sauced. The sauce was actually quite good, if a tad sweet, and I was glad to have it as the chicken was a touch dry. My husband ordered the brisket, very tender but a little bland. I had a piece with steak sauce and enjoyed it. We shared garlic green beans, mac&cheese and cucumber tomato salad sides. All were good. Not easy to get a good meal in this area, so I do recommend PCI Bar & GrillSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant Surprise on the BeachDanGatorVIPDined on 7/3/2014This was a very pleasant surprise on St. Pete Beach for great BBQ and Burgers. Prices are great and very casual. Try it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vacation Date NightPres1262Dined on 6/28/2014My wife and I stopped here on our last night of vacation. We split the pulled pork grilled pizza and jalapeño bacon wrapped shrimp and they were both great! Great service as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 42 reviews are from the PCI Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- Great food, real value.ArtRVIPDined on 6/8/2014This is a great casual place that serves great food, consistently, and is an amazing value. Although good for dinner, I think it's a perfect place for lunch. The menu is varied, and everything on there is good!Special Features:
- The variety of food choicesMichaelVIPDined on 3/14/2014The variety of food choices is good and the food is pretty good. Scale from 1-10 we would give the food about a 9.3. Service was a bit slow but it was fun to hang out. They had a new female bartender the night we were there who simply did not know how to make a drink at all. In fact they were so bad we just did not order anymore of them. The server took great care of us though and removed them from the bill. We liked this place. It is a nice alternative to seafood everyday. Not a dress up kind of place. Very comfortable. We will visit there again for sure. The appetizers were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was New Year's Eve andtbbucsgrrlDined on 12/31/2013It was New Year's Eve and the restaurant was very under staffed. We were sat right at 7 and waited 20 minutes for the server; we had to ask the host to have the server make the initial visit. Food came out quickly and was good when we could finally order. Then we waited almost 20 minutes for change, we had to ask the host to track down the server to get change. Server was apologetic and had an extremely large party.
- NIce find but has a few detractionsOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/4/2013Parking is a pain as the hotel and restaurant/bar share the same parking lot which is undersized for either one by themselves let alone combined. Server willie was ok - he was a bit slow (we were only 1 of 4 tables for dinner at the time) and did not greet us until the 4th pass by. Did not write down our order and came back twice to confirm what we ordered. Brought the check right after meal, did not bother to ask about dessert or drinks which were all empty at several points. Manager did stop by and ask about our dinner and helped with drinks and brought dessert menu. Food was great with ample portions. We all ended up taking some home so we could try dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise!!SteveVIPDined on 7/10/2013The food at PCI was a wonderful surprise. This is not your average bar food. The arugala and goat cheese salad was delicious and large enough for two. The "Brooklyn Boy" pizza was tasty and crisp, and the mussels were succulent in their red, tomato based sauce. Everything we ate there over our two day stay was exceptional, including breakfast, and the North carolina BBQ.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Parking Is AwfulOrlandoGuyVIPDined on 6/14/2013Food is really good here, but they lose it with their non-existent parking and inconsistency in their service. Worse, on weekends (at least on Saturday) they close parking and if you want to spend money at their Tiki lounge or inside the restaurant, you get to pay in orde to spend your money at their restaurnt. As noted, food is surprising, if you can find a parking space to try it.
- Great St Pete Beach BBQ SpotOrlandoGuyVIPDined on 5/24/2013Pleasantly surprised by this spot. Food was very good, service very attmentive and has a real laid back country feel. Their cornbread is one of the best we've had.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Postcard PerfectSteakLuv2Dined on 4/16/2013The ribs and chicken are just off the chain with authentic southern-inspired flavor and tenderness! A very underrated venue that deserves a visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BBQ but service needs help1lucky1VIPDined on 3/9/2013Very good BBQ. Great selection of items. Loved the arugula salad with friend goat cheese and the beef brisket sliders with root beer drizzle. Service was too rushed for us. We had our appetizer, salad and entrees all piled up on each other. But the food is outstanding. Very loud inside the restaurant, sometimes hard to hear the conversation. Parking is horrific and no one to direct you.Special Features:
- DisappointedeliasVIPDined on 9/29/2012The server had a great smile, but otherwise was in attentive. We never got the Caesar Salad we had ordered as an appetizer. The ribs were tasty. The pulled pork was dry and came with a vinagry sauce that I did not care for. It was a chore to get a different sauce. The decor is industrial, but unfortunately, so is the noise level. I was very disappointed having read the previous reviews. I am sure a different server would have made the meal a much more pleasant experience.
- Great food and service atVisitorVIPDined on 9/20/2012Great food and service at a very reasonable cost. BBQ ribs were succulent and the meat fell off the bone, crab cakes were also good. Would eat here again.
- Food was excellent. Our groupOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2012Food was excellent. Our group ordered a variety of dishes from ribs, to pulled pork, to smoked chicken and we each had different sides; everyone was pleased with their selections. Overall, the table favorite was the Carolina pulled pork. We also sampled beers from the beer list and had a few good choices and a few great brews.Special Features:
- The hot spot in St. Pete BeachshearmadnessVIPDined on 7/21/2012The hot spot in St. Pete Beach because its in the Postcard Inn. Great vibe and tasty bbq.Special Features:
- We eat at Beechwood all theOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/22/2012We eat at Beechwood all the time and every time the review is the same. Good food, good service, party atmosphere not haute cuisine but delicious, hearty, filling food. We had a party of 24 this last meal and everyone was beyond satisfied. 24 people, 12 checks, 2 excellent servers and nary a glitch in service or food quality. One diner said his pork Barbeque was some of the best he has ever eaten. We still can't figure what they do to the corn bread to make it so moist and creamy. Beechwood also catered our wedding celebration with 90 people at Postcard Inn this past weekend and everyone raved about the chilean sea bass, the collards and the cornbread. Great job Beechwood and keep up the good work.Special Features:
- We have come here again,withOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/2/2012We have come here again,with 5 people this time and once again Beachwood BBQ provided a good meal.If you are out for haute cusine, this is not the right place to eat but if you want some well prepared, tummy filling food this reataurant lives up to expectations. I have dined here 6 or 7 times and have never experienced the place as crowded as it was this time. AS a result service wsa slower than usuaul, not without an apology form our server Ryan, and an unexpected generous offer of dessert on the house. A few minor faults with the meal like overcooked brussel sprouts and cold sweet potato fries that could have also been cooked crisper but as busy as the dining room was, this happens. Again, a meal enjoyed by all.Special Features:
- great burgers and sweet potatoJanskiNJDined on 5/28/2012great burgers and sweet potato fries. beer could have been a lot colderSpecial Features:
- If I could give 3.5 stars, I would.OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/13/2012Great ambiance, they are about 2/3 the way to finishing the interior here to make it feel perfect. The beef brisket and pulled pork were pretty good, brisket could have been a little tenderer, and I'd like to see sliced brisket offered vs. pulled. Sweet Iced Tea is pretty good, but I think they need a reminder that the cup should be packed with ice, it is mean to be very cold. The corn bread appetizer is almost recommendable, too much butter, too little corn, but pretty good. Skip the chips, get the fries. Reasonable pricing, almost inexpensive. The ultimate question: Would I go there again, yes.Special Features:
- If you are looking for fancy,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/7/2012If you are looking for fancy, haute cuisine Beachwood BBBQ is not the place to go. If you want good, comforting and filling no frills food then we highly recommend Beachwood. We have eaten here 5 times now and each time the food has been very good. Our favorite at Beachwood is mac n cheese and everytime it is served hot, creamy and flavorful and everytime we tell the server that the chef needs to cook the pasta less and more al dente. We dined here with 8 people this time and shared 2 very large appetizers: Blue cheese chips and nachos. Both were delicious and surprisingly both were so large everyone never finished them. Diners ate from all over the menu: ribs, burgers, seafood. We were all very satisfied. Love Beachwood BBQ.Special Features:
- It was advertised "on theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/6/2012It was advertised "on the beach" You can't see the beach from the reataurat and if wanted to walk to the beach, you had to go thru the hotel and then 50 yards or more...
- Wildwood BBQ and Burger wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/8/2011Wildwood BBQ and Burger was suggested to us by my partner's son. Though we went during the early part of the evening the restaurant was quite quiet and we were sat promply as we entered the place. The waite staff (Brandon) was a great help in choosing our menu selection's. The Dinner,Kansas City Ribs & Pulled Pork Sandwich both with great Coleslaw and Dessert, cherry cheesecake that the chef had prepared that da) was good. My partner and I were pleased and will probably will go again. I personally think that the flavor of the food was better than Sonny's BBQ Restaurant by far.Special Features:
- We enjoyed our meal thereDinerInCODined on 12/31/2010We enjoyed our meal there New Year's Eve. My wife and I split the Pit Master sampler with a little of everything (baby back ribs, spare ribs, pulled pork, chicken, brisket) and my inlaws had ribs and their mahi tacos. We all loved the great bbq at Wildwood. The bbq sauces are great. Expect to come out of there smelling like smoked bbq, though!Special Features:
- Went for Thanksgiving specialLraffelDined on 11/25/2010Went for Thanksgiving special holiday menu, everything was different when we arrived. 2nd year in a row there, won't go back again for a holiday. They changed prix fix menu to not offer salad, removed cornbread and cranberries from offering, changed molasses sweet potatoes to petrified yam chunks... Not good to offer a fixed price menu in advance and change it up for the day of the event. Quality of actual food wasn't up to par, either. Have eaten other meals there that were good.
- I am VERY disappointed! TheOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/22/2010I am VERY disappointed! The "Buttery Mashed Potatoes" are instant; the "Aged Cheddar Mac & Cheese" is bland and oddly textured; the "Wildwood Baked Beans" are like none I've ever had before. . . Large, hard beans in a thin, tasteless sauce. The pulled pork was good, as were the french fries and hamburger. Perhaps the biggest disappointment was my 10-year-old's order of grilled shrimp. They were very large, yet peppery beyond belief. Having saved room all day in anticipation of this meal, she ordered from the adult menu. The menu description is "Marinated with extra virgin olive oil, lemon & garlic." There is no mention of being rolled in pepper. If soul food is what you seek, KEEP SEARCHING! I spent $50 (after tip) on this meal. . .VERY SADSpecial Features:
- This is a very rustic diningseoeDined on 7/11/2010This is a very rustic dining experience. Concrete floors. Our party tried the beef, pork and chicken barbeque. Nothing special. A chicken sandwich was very ordinary. No one at our table liked the house potato chips. They were very bland.Special Features:
- Great food and very good service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/9/2010Great food and very good service. The brisket was very good and I highly recommend trying the brisket.Special Features:
- We sat outside near the beachOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/22/2010We sat outside near the beach on picnic tables. It was more of a "bar" scene, than a restaurant outside. Good fun and fun time overall.
- Our service was extremelyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/28/2010Our service was extremely slow. And while the BBQ was great the rest of the food was lack luster. The background music was also extremely loud.
- Overall it was a good placerussVIPDined on 3/24/2010Overall it was a good place to eat. Had ribs, brisket, both were terriffic. A bit noisy, not good sound absorbtion. Great beer selection, and the servers were prompt, friendly and not over-intrusive. Not that many places along St Pete beach take reservations, so that is a real plusSpecial Features:
- We had a great time. GoodDebbraVIPDined on 2/18/2010We had a great time. Good food, nice environment. The beer and whiskey lists are terrific and our service was excellent.Special Features:
- We have enjoyed this spotOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/13/2010We have enjoyed this spot several times in the past, but it was not good this time. The burger was very salty and was sent back, the BBQ Brisket, my past favorite, was tough. Hostess kindly compted the burger, but it was not a good night.
- The setting was mix of contemporaryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/12/2010The setting was mix of contemporary and rustic, almost like Chipolte meets Long Horn. The food was average at best. During the course of the meal 3 different managers came to check on the table, in which my date even commented that it was quite enough disturbances. Sad to say but I will not be returning to Wildwood anytime soon.
- Our server seem unexperiencedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/5/2010Our server seem unexperienced and it was a busy friday night so the service was excellent. But the food was good, the area lacks any serious bbq restaurant. From what i had it seemed more like generic bbq, items that were billed regional missed their intend mark but I love bbq.Special Features:
- If you are visiting St. PeteJamesVIPDined on 1/23/2010If you are visiting St. Pete Beach and love BBQ, then definately go to Wildwood BBQ. Great food! Great Style. Great Service!Special Features:
- Good experience, quick service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/15/2010Good experience, quick service. Food is always great. Has a very fun environment and a great theme.Special Features:
- Best BBQ I've had in Florida.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/26/2009Best BBQ I've had in Florida. Welcome addition to the deep fried/grouper sandwich restaurant scene in St Pete Beach. Lot's of people from the NY operation there to help get SPB location up to speed. Service was okay but spotty; appetizers arrived before drinks (which were ordered first) and the bar/bartender was not busy.Special Features: