PBR Rock Bar & Grill
3663 Las Vegas Blvd S. #730
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
PBR Rock Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pbrrockbar.com/
- Phone: (702) 750-1685
- Hours of Operation:
8am to 3am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Yvonne Maatouk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Contact our Sales and Banquet Coordinator to arrange your private party or special event.
- Entertainment: The PBR Rock Bar offers a great destination for tourists and locals alike. The PBR Rock Bar offers a 13,000 square foot indoor restaurant and a 3,000 square foot outdoor pavilion, where people can eat great food, catch rays on the patio, watch their favorite sporting events, listen to live music, drink, dance and party, all while watching people ride the infamous mechanical bull. The PBR Rock Bar looks to capture the sports energy while offering an upbeat and comfortable place for patrons of all kinds, not just PBR fans.
A word from PBR Rock Bar & Grill
PBR Rock Bar & Grill is located in the Miracle Mile Shops in Las Vegas.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
PBR Rock Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.1Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (3)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)good for groups (2)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Fun wY to start a Vegas vacationdavidj205VIPDined on 10/18/2014Loud but fun. Football games were on and lots of fans. Food was surprisingly good for bar food. Our server Candy was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Before you hit the townJustSomeGuyDined on 9/19/2014Good place for a couple friends to gather before heading out. But it is kind of loud so if you are looking for a quiet place to talk, this isn't it. Food was good but not great. Service wasn't as good. Probably a good place to have a beer and hang out and watch the game too.Special Features:
- Where to start...love2eatVIPDined on 9/13/2014We went into PBR for some bar food that would appeal to the picky palates in our group. My expectations were low, but not low enough. We had a reservation, but our group of 7 was placed at table that shouldn't fit more than 5. The potato skins appetizer was bland and no one's burgers or sandwiches stood out. I mistakenly paid the upcharge for sweet potato tots and have had better out of the frozen aisle at Sam's. These were strangely served with syrup. One member of our party didn't get his chicken sandwich until 30 minutes after everyone else. It took the waitress nearly this long to acknowledge the missing dish, though she rightfully discounted the table as a result. Don't waste your time - Vegas has much better bar food elsewhere!
- Business lunchKDe01VIPDined on 8/19/2014Wait staff was friendly and extremely conscientious in executing several special requests. Food was delicious. I would go back Again if staying in the Area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Typical bar foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/7/2014Food was fine, typical bar fare. Very loud near the DJ area.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 74 reviews are from the PBR Rock Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Having arrived in Las Vegas we were all extremely tired but hungry. We chose lots of different appetisers and shared. The kids loved the food, as we did. The chilli fries and chicken wings were a big hit. The prices were very reasonable. We opted for the buckets of beer and at $20 for 5 bottles was very well priced. We ate here another few times during our week stay and always managed to get a table. We always chose a table outdoors as we liked to sit out and people watch. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Great FoodPrincessBrittDined on 5/25/2014I had the pulled pork sliders with a side of bbq sauce and they were to die for! The restaurant is a bar so it was quite noisy, but our server was nice and attentive and definitely earned her tip!Special Features:
- Sunny dayMexicanfoodieDined on 5/14/2014The outdoor dining was great for the nice sunny day.. Plus my baseball team was playing. The fried chicken on the salad was a bit overdone. Yet everything was very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blast Birthday Party!HarleyGinDined on 5/13/2014Had a blast birthday dinner party with my friends! The waitresses are very friendly and awesome ! It is fun out there doing the bull ride , played pool and darts! Best thing I ever had!!! :) will go there with my friends again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/25/2014We had a bachelorette party of 10 on Friday night. The food was good, especially for a bar and grill. Our waiter was amazing. He was very accommodating and friendly, happy to take pictures of our group and got us out in time for Britney's show at Planet Hollywood. We enjoyed the bull riding while we ate. Very entertaining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Manger on duty was very helpfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/26/2014Manger on duty was very helpful with our every changing party plans for that evening. Food was good, had a fun time, waitress was attentive and good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience. PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014Great experience. Perfect place to dine before attending a show in Planet Hollywood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great vibe, great service,aus830Dined on 3/2/2014Great vibe, great service, reasonable prices, fun atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/15/2014Everything was great. They were ready for me at my reservation time. Everything was wonderful. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good if you don't have to talk muchAliNashvilleDined on 2/14/2014Took a big group - 2 tables of 9. One was volleyball players - the other was parents and coaches. Given it was Valentine's Day, a large group reservation was hard to come by. Service was fine - food came out fast after we ordered. Tasted good - about what you would expect - not gourmet but that's not what they serve! We sat outside - which was fun - but due to our table location - couldn't really see any of the Strip because of the large escalator blocking our view. The music was quite loud - again - not a surprise - but still hard to talk across the table. I'd go there again if I knew I had a table with a view of the Strip and not the escalator - also with a smaller party so you could hear each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good!CMJosDined on 2/14/2014Really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. Will visit again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/4/2014Stopped here on a whim great food and free mechanical bull ride with receipt.Special Features:
- Fun and casual place for mealsDrewPaikVIPDined on 12/24/2013Great for breakfast when the buffets are crowded and everywhere else has long lines. Easy to get seating for large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun for a night out!bexlex47Dined on 12/13/2013Went here for dinner before seeing a show in the V Theater. Ordered the chili tater tots and fries, and they were awesome! Hot, fresh and so cheesy! I ordered the Sirloin steak salad, and my daughter had the fried chicken and waffles. Both entrees were very good. Didn't have time for dessert. I think the drinks were overpriced, at $4 for soda; my daughter tried the lemonade ice tea, and it was terrible--like lemon water. Service was good, being it was a busy time (and the Rodeo was in town!). Would definitely recommend this place for a night out for couples, friends or groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great breakfast at reasonable priceparisiensVIPDined on 10/23/2013We ate breakfast here. We sat outside on the patio and people watched. Everything in Vegas seems expensive, but this was reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, food and musicOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/6/2013We loved this place! Fun atmosphere, fantastic service by our server, Matt, great food (BBQ chicken sandwich w/ sweet potato tots and chicken & waffles), and awesome music! Had a great time and will definitely be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceBarsrgr8Dined on 8/23/2013This place is great ! The food is great, the beer is cold ! The bartender had great personality and the prices were just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun atmosphere!!!funinvegasDined on 7/25/2013The atmosphere was great!!!! Our waitress rocked!!! And the food was awesome!!!! Had a great time!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good place, but not for families!BenjiVIPDined on 6/22/2013A mechanical bull was always in use, loud music, and plenty of girls in bathing suits. Great place for couples and groups looking to have fun... not for families with children. My kids got an eye full of drunken girls gyrating their hips. The restaurant should take out family atmosphere in their description. However, the food was very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We stumbled open this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/31/2013We stumbled open this restaurant after a Cirque show and I'm somewhat disappointed that I didn't make better plans before going to the show. The food and restaurant are fine but nothing special. This is just your average chain bar and grill. I like to spend my money on places that are unique and offer a special experience.
- Overall the service was notOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/8/2013Overall the service was not great, seemed like they didn't have staff to cover the number of people in the restaurant. Asked for a red beer, and was charges $8 for tomato juice. We had a party of 8 and tip was automatically added in, but was not related to us.Special Features:
- Hostess was extremely rudeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2013Hostess was extremely rude and ignored us. After 3 attemps to get her attention I waved down a manager. She seemed frustrated to have to deal with me. Food was 4 out of 10. Wont be back, EVER!Special Features:
- I had a special request forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/3/2013I had a special request for a high chair but it wasn't provided. Great food, waitress was friendly, atmosphere was fun. Had a lot of entertainment watching the bull. We were seated very quickly.Special Features:
- My new favorite place to eatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013My new favorite place to eat in vegas...food is amazing here and the scenery is great. Live poppin music with TVs everywhere to watch whatever sports game. I look forward to stopping here again next time I'm in Vegas..hopefully not to long from now ;)Special Features:
- Great price for casual comfortTownieVIPDined on 3/16/2013Great price for casual comfort food. Don't miss the mechanical bull!Special Features:
- The chef salad was ENORMOUSdebski22VIPDined on 3/4/2013The chef salad was ENORMOUS although and out waiter was very friendly. This is good for groups size-wise, but for a Monday night, the noise level was ridiculously loud so no one could hear each other - no ok for an early dinner! :(Special Features:
- It was added fun to our tripOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/17/2013It was added fun to our trip to las vegas. Great food. It was fun to watch people ride the bull.The waiter was excellent.I would definitely recommend the PBR. I will go there again the next time I stay in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Service was prompt and friendly.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2012Service was prompt and friendly. Good food and atmosphere. Great cocktails. Our only criticism was that they delivered our main courses before we had finished our starters.Special Features:
- Outstanding Meals, Food tastesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/22/2012Outstanding Meals, Food tastes great, and the atmosphere is fun and energetic. can't wait to eat there againSpecial Features:
- The food was great and theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/2/2012The food was great and the service was fantastic. We were expecting it to be a little more country, so that was a bit disappointing, but we still had a great time.
- This place is very loud. NotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/1/2012This place is very loud. Not a place for a group to have a business dinner, but more of a place to have good bar quality food with a unique atmosphere. The mechanical bull was cool to watch.Special Features:
- Alright for a quick bite while shoplocalVIPDined on 11/30/2012food was ok but the ambience was lacking. It is supposed to have a country theme but the music was mostly rap.Special Features:
- Reserved a table for five,DaveDined on 10/31/2012Reserved a table for five, but got a small table for four and was very cramped. Food was pretty good, but not great. About what you'd expect for the price though. Ambiance was fun with the bull riders, music and overall high-energy. I'll go back soon, but probably just for drinks.
- vegas findluvfoodDined on 9/22/2012We found this restaurant through a review for a show we went to see. So glad we tried it, the food was awesome and not too crowded for a 6pm dining time.Special Features:
- Had a great time here!!! SoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/4/2012Had a great time here!!! So fun and great food/service!Special Features: