141 West Front Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://pazzoredbank.com/
- Phone: 7327474551x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Sunday 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: on premise and off premise catering
- Entertainment: Weekends
A word from Pazzo Restaurant
Pazzo is a new Italian restaurant in Red Bank serving a variety of traditional menu items, along with several unique family recipes and other creative fare.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pazzo Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
155 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (87)good for groups (77)fit for foodies (73)great for outdoor dining (57)special occasion (56)vibrant bar scene (54)great for lunch (33)hot spot (30)kid-friendly (26)romantic (25)notable wine list (23)late-night find (16)great for brunch (12)scenic view (4)Show More
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Dined on sept 27 Saturday nite around 8pm. Restaurant was crowded but we had res and were seated right away. Food was excellent Albright prices a little high. Had grilled octopus appitizer (18) which was high but delicious and both had fish, one halibut and one Bronzino which both were outstanding. No dessert, noise level high but I would definitely return for another meal. Everything looked great including pizza. Service was very good as well.Special Features:
- Fabulous restaurantfoodmaniacDined on 9/27/2014Lively bar scene. Reserved table was ready on-time. Great staff. Food was wonderful! Veal scallopine was tender. Salmon was perfectly cooked and so moist.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Find in Red BankOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Pazzo's isn't along the strip with the rest of the restaurants in Red Bank, but they made themselves a nice place. They're food has always been great. The outdoors is covered so you can sit out there well into November. There are always a lot of patrons. I look forward to going back.Special Features:
- WonderfulJT13Dined on 9/27/2014My first time to Pazzo and I loved everything about my experience. The food and service was great especially for a busy Saturday. I highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top restaurant in the areaOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014We have been here off and on during the last 4 years. It has definitely improved in terms of food. The menu always has a wide variety of fish, meats, pizzas, and pastas. The kids menu is good for the little ones and they will make dishes to order, if asked. I would recommend this restaurant for a good meal that presents a nice variety of options for everyone. Owners also seem to be involved in the business and service oriented.Special Features:
- NickyGoldDined on 9/20/2014We have eaten here on several occasions. The service is always terrific, and the food is equally fantastic!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/20/2014Great food, good service; very expensive drinks (obscenely expensive drinks - $14.00 for a Makers Mark bourbon on the rocks - you gotta be kidding). I'll go back for the food, but I'll be drinking water.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and AtmosphereNJMOMDined on 9/20/2014The restaurant was very nice and the food and staff were excellent. We will definitely be back to Pazzo!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- roundtableDined on 9/20/2014The food and wait service were very good. My issue was with the reservations desk. These young women need some training as to how to treat reservation customers.Special Features:
- ExcellentDaveDined on 9/19/2014The atmosphere, food and service were outstanding. We had a wonderful time, and the food was to die for. Thanks for a great experienceSpecial Features:
- never disappointedmaduDined on 9/16/2014We eat there several times a year and we are never disappointed in the quality of the food. The servers are always pleasant and knowledgable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThreewestiesThreewestiesDined on 9/16/2014The staff is friendly and attentive. Food is very good. Overall a really good restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, indifferent serviceMooseDined on 9/16/2014This restaurant is the perfect Red Bank restaurant: unless you are at least middle-aged, conservative and white, they are not gonna be too thrilled to have you there. The food is just great though. So if you have two hours for dinner, it's still a great choice. 3 min walk from Count Basie Theatre.Special Features:
- Dining ExperienceJustin717Dined on 9/13/2014Recommend the crab cakes to start! Food and service were good. They have a decent size bar for pre-dinner drinks.
- Fit for foodiesTRichDined on 9/13/2014The food is consistently good and we can usually get a table without a long wait. Parking garage is conveniently located next door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & greta ServiceluvtodineoutDined on 9/13/2014Pazzo has a warm atmosphere with very good service from the Host desk to the server. The managers seem very interested in your dining experience and the food was very good. I would recommend Pazzo to anyone looking for a fun, relaxing meal.Special Features:
- Italian in Red BankOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/9/2014Early dinner for 2 adults mid week.2nd time dinning at Pazzo.Parking doesn't get any better(no fee, covered garage next door).Had made quick reserv 40 min. prior to arrival with Opentable.Not needed.was not busy. Not impressed by outdoor seating area.Wine list fair to good with specials offered.Pazzo clean, friendly, and a accommodating.Service like the food good, met the basic standards, but I don't find Pazzo special nor memorable. I would go back but not really excited to. Overall experience was good. Price point on most items are fair, some too high.For adults who enjoy dining without the younger ones (under 8) being part of the experience use caution.I left feeling some families find Pazzo to be their local pizza joint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pazzo...Belissimo!AmbrosiaDined on 8/31/2014I've eaten lunch at the bar a few times, generally pizza or salad. This was my first time there for dinner. My wife and I went with another couple and tried a variety of dishes, all crowd pleasers. The only comments I'd share in terms of "developmental opportunities" are minimal. My wife had the blackened tuna and said it was a little heavy on the spice. One of my friends had the halibut and, while it was delicious, was slightly overcooked. My friend's wife and I both had the veal piccata and it was off the charts delicious. The desserts were above average, and I give extra points for the sorbet, my favorite after dinner indulgence. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Excellent FoodLuvEatingOutDined on 8/31/2014Pazzo's is always excellent. The only issue this time was the delay between appetizers and the main course, about 35-40 minutes. I was fine with it because it gave me more time with my family, but my wife got a little restless after about 20 - 25 minutes. The waiter was great and apologized for the delay, but when the wife isn't 100% happy, it takes a little bit away from the experience. We've been to Pazzo's a couple dozen times and this was the first issue we ever had - that's why we keep going back. Even with this one issue, we will continue to frequent Pazzo's.Special Features:
- Great foodRichHDined on 8/30/2014We've been to Pazzo several times. The food, as always, was great. The salmon entree is spectacular, the best salmon dish I have ever had. The Pizelle tower desert is something to save room for in the end. This night our waiter was slightly off. Not as friendly and attentive as previous evenings here, thus the lower star rating on service. Past outings our waitresses have been great.Special Features:
- stuck in a cornermarilomDined on 8/23/2014Food was delicious and service was excellent. Server was very up on wine list as well. Disappointed with where we were seated. Restaurant fairly empty when we arrived but we were seated in the last table in a side area of restaurant. Should have asked for a different table. They should save bad tables for walk-ins. Very disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CustomerFreindlyDined on 8/21/2014I am allergic to seafood. And you traded the seafood one pasta dish for anything else I wanted. Which I have never been ask before. That's the sign of a really great placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food --service was greatUtzman26Dined on 8/4/2014Monday has half off on pasta and pizza Pleasant young lady serving the groupI would recommend this to a friend.
- JaniceDined on 8/4/2014The food was fabulous and we (3 of us) ate every bite of our pizza and pastas. Yummy!!Special Features:
- Pazzo has Pazazz !FineDining2Dined on 8/4/2014Upscale Italian decor with a staff to match! The quality and diversity of the dining selection is outstanding, from appetizers to pizza to a gourmet selection of entrees. Pazzo is on the top of my dining spots!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining ExperienceJustin717Dined on 8/2/2014Food and service were good. Great bar for pre-dinner drinksSpecial Features:
- Yummy Food ... huge portionsJillNDined on 8/1/2014We love this restaurant. The portions were absolutely huge and the food was fabulous. Yum.
- SPQRLg55Dined on 8/1/2014Love Pazzo. Food is always great. Drink menu is the best. I hesitate dining there more often because the noise level is off the charts you actually can't have a conversation with the person next to you. Way too loud!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food excellent, way too noisyHoysquanDined on 7/31/2014We had a group of five for dinner. Everyone enjoyed the salads. The iceberg wedge was outstanding. Entries were very good and almost everyone took home leftovers. The dessert was just ok. The problem was the noise level. It was crazy loud, then a band started to play and it was almost impossible to hear each other. If we return, we would request a table outside. Or at the very least, go on a night when there isn't a band.Special Features:
- Perfect pre-show diningWilkersonDined on 7/31/2014Great food & service. Free parking, quick walk to Count Baise, servers ask if you're going to show and let the kitchen know to help get you out in time, which is most appreciated. Had good Spanish band playing in bar area, which was cool.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodspaceyTDined on 7/29/2014Good food and excellent service except for the hovering to clear us out as we slowly finished our meal...."are you finished yet, are you done, can I clear your plate" To which we repeatedly responded "No." There were at least 8 empty tables in the restaurant so it wasn't that the table was needed - perhaps it was just an enthusiastic helper.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pazzo - energenic crowd on Mondays!Chelsea1334Dined on 7/28/2014Lively crowd on Mondays due to 1/2 price pizza and pasta dishes. Many families enjoying a meal which is great to see. My husband ordered the double cut pork chop with maple syrup mashed sweet potato that was delicious, and our yellow and red fresh beet salad appetizer was great. My dinner selection was somewhat disappointing. I ordered the jumbo shrimp with asparagus risotto. The shrimp cooked down to extra large and lacked taste and the risotto was cooked alittle to long, it was not creamy, more pasty. Unfortunately the asparagus did not taste cooked. I think it may have been added after the risotto was cooked. We have dined here several times and always enjoyed dinner here. The pizza and pasta dishes looked wonderful.Special Features:
- sterlingDined on 7/28/2014First time visiting this resturant.....excellent, loved everything about it, personal touch with staff was appreciated.Special Features:
- Luv2eatDined on 7/26/2014Family of 7 birthday celebration. Inviting outdoor enclosed seating. Nice ambiance. Food & wines were excellent! Delicious appetizers, salads & entrees. All very fresh & tasty. Service was good, but waiter not able to explain the various cheeses on the antipasto platter. Though she was attentive. Dessert (Pizzelle Tower) featuring Tahitian gelato was scrumptious! Overall wonderful dining experience!!Special Features:
- Another great mealRichHDined on 7/26/2014We've recently added this spot to our dining choices and have been totally satisfied each time. The food options are really good. Portion sizes are huge. It is a bit pricy, for sure. But overall, well worth the visit and expense.Special Features:
- Great for a Leisurely LunchAnnMDined on 7/23/2014Pazzo is a chic spot for a pleasant lunch. The menu had many choices, the atmosphere was upscale, quiet, and relaxing. My party of three was seated at a table on the patio. The food was very good, but the wait was long. The servers were very nice but we had to ask for water refills and were disappointed when ordering coffee that the server did not suggest dessert. She was pleasant, but seemed reserved and did not go out of her way to please us. The mussel appetizer was delicious but a tad heavy on the fresh garlic. We had to ask for bread, which was odd since this dish is typically served with bread to sop up the broth. The caesar salad was delicious...the pizza bianca was ok. Espresso and cappucinos were perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantMegaDined on 7/19/2014I received a restaurant.com gift, My wife and I never been to this Pazzo and I enjoyed everything we had. Awesome place, definitely will go there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pre-theater dinnereatwell2niteDined on 7/19/2014Four of us dined before a theater show in Red Bank. The wait staff and kitchen were good at moving things along to be sure we finished in plenty of time for the show, without making us feel rushed. Our server graciously made note of a couple food allergy issues and offered suggestions to work around those. We all enjoyed our dinners, from the presentation to the last delicious bites. We would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- OkayFinedine1Dined on 7/19/2014Very clean and the food was good but the service was bad. The wait staff was rude and they tried taking my plate before I was finished and it wasn't busy so why the rush?Special Features:
- Pazzo RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/15/2014Great restaurant, delicious food. Outstanding service. We enjoyed the fish special of the evening, Chilean Sea Bass and Shrimp Fra Diablo. Both dishes were very delicious and the portion size was generous. Pazzo also provides very convenient parking in a garage that is attached to the restaurant. We highly recommend Pazzo!Special Features: