141 West Front Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://pazzoredbank.com/
- Phone: (732) 747-4551
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Sunday 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: on premise and off premise catering
- Entertainment: Weekends
A word from Pazzo Restaurant
Pazzo is a new Italian restaurant in Red Bank serving a variety of traditional menu items, along with several unique family recipes and other creative fare.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pazzo Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
138 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (69)neighborhood gem (65)good for groups (65)special occasion (45)vibrant bar scene (45)great for outdoor dining (39)hot spot (37)great for lunch (21)notable wine list (20)romantic (19)kid-friendly (17)late-night find (11)great for brunch (4)scenic view (3)Show More
- delicious!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2014Came for dinner after seeing a play at the nearby theater. We were seated immediately but service overall was slow. The food, on the other hand, was impeccable! 5 stars on every dish, down to dessert and cappuccino. Highly recommend the limoncello wings and mussels for appetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reminded Why We Don't Eat Out on Friday NightsAnonymousDined on 11/21/2014Usually, we don't go out on Friday nights. We'll probably stick to that. We came to Pazzo on a Friday night. It's a good thing we had a reservation. Or else we would have to wait. The parking deck was full like a normal workday. While we were waiting for our food, I overheard our waitress telling the table next to us the specials. One special appetizer in particular sounded good, we would have ordered it if she had only told US the specials! My husband ordered another drink for his meal. It arrived in time for dessert. The food was good. We'll give Pazzo another try, on a weeknight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another meal at PazzoJIMREDBANKDined on 11/15/2014Perhaps the most consistently good restaurant in Red Bank.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WednesdayRosieDined on 11/12/2014Wine down Wed is a good day to try Pazzo's. Good food and wine. Our dinners were deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded ExpectationsyousaytomatoIsaytomataDined on 11/10/2014Birthday celebration for my Mom was great! 1/2 price pasta night a big hit! Meals tasty and portions plentiful. Our server was well-educated about wine list, entrees, and eager to answer all questions we had. Outdoor porch seating nice w/ soothing lighting and climate control. Great experience! Will be back w/ friends for Wed. night 1/2 price bottles of wine. Birthday celebration for my Mom was great!1/2 price pasta a big hit! Meals tasty and portions plentiful. Server well-educated about wine list, entrees, & eager to answer all questions. Outdoor porch seating nice w/ soothing lighting and climate control. Great experience! Will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- frequentdinerDined on 11/8/2014The food was excellent, but the service was poor. The plates for the appetizers were still sitting in front of us when the entrée was delivered. I don't like to have my table bused while my dinner plate is sitting in front of me. The waitress never came back after the appetizer or when the entrée was delivered to see if anything else was needed. Not attentive to the drinks at the table. We waited a long time for second glass of wine while waiting for the food. I would try it again for lunch, but not for dinner again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, fresh foodJCW77VIPDined on 11/8/2014recently moved from Hoboken to the area and hitting restaurants one by one.. .this didn't disappoint on a Saturday night. Fresh fish, well prepared, yummy Pumpkin martini with organic vodka. waitress was very nice and helpful with navigating the menu. we will be back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Had an enjoyable evening at Pazzo and loved the food!! I had the bolognese and it was to die for.....and I am a critic of Bolognese.Special Features:
- Good FoodnitelifeDined on 11/7/2014My only critique is that the person I was dining with had a dish where the shrimp was overcooked. I had the special Mahi Mahi dish and it was delicious and I was pleased. I thought their pricing was on the higher end and most specials were priced at over $30 and the portions were not big, but I did feel satisfied. The servers were polite and attentive and overall did a great job. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys a more contemporary menu and it is suitable for everyone.Special Features:
- Pre Show DinnerdinealotDined on 11/1/2014Had reservations made 3 days ahead and was seated outside in the plastic extension of the dinning area in a rainy evening. The food was ok at best, the appetizer was outstanding, dinner with a bottle of wine was over $200.00. Service and the staff were very nice and good.
- Good Italian in Red BankSvenLDined on 10/27/2014Took my girlfriend here a few days ago on her birthday and we both liked Pazzo. We split the meatball and ricotta appetizer and I had the monkfish francese over risotto and she had shrimp diavlo. Both very good, risotto was done perfect which you don't see that often. Service is good and prices are right where they should be. I'd rate it as one of the better Italian options in Red Bank which has a number of very good places for Italian. We will definitely be back.
- we all had a pasta dish, Very GoodpassthecheeseDined on 10/27/2014generous portions, we each had a different dish and all five of us enjoyed our food. Shared the fig pizza as an appetizer--very good-- we went on a monday night and the pasta and pizza dishes were 1/2 price! The bar as packed and the restaurant was busy and it was very noisy. We had the wait staff take down the leaves of the table so we could sit closer to hear each other. The maitre de passed by several times to ask how everything was so I would say they are attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchDined on 10/25/2014Disappointed in the chicken cacciatore which had more sausage than chicken. Left most of it. Caesar salad had too much dressingSpecial Features:
- Red Bank FavoriteBobellerzVIPDined on 10/19/2014We are happy and loyal patrons of Pazzo, and we go to Pazzo several times a month when we come to Red Bank for dinner date nights. No complaints :)Special Features:
- Good Group LunchMalbeckDined on 10/19/2014Food was good - pizza, salmon, scallops, Ceasar Salads, & Bolonese were enjoyed & the wine & service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful sevicecdnjDined on 10/18/2014The restaurant was a little louder than I would like but it didn't take anything away from our experience. The service was exceptionally good. The steak was perfectly cooked. I can't say as much for the salmon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pazzo freehold mallAbcdefgDined on 10/11/2014We had the lobster bisque soup and carpaccio for appetizers Both were excellentI would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointing and expensiveMoonshineSailVIPDined on 10/11/2014They couldn't take a reservation until 8:45 and the waitress really seemed to be ready to go home when we were seated. The pork chop ordered medium rare was very overcooked. They were out of the sweet potatoes and substituted mashed potatoes which would have been okay if they didn't seem to be made out of an instant mix. And the broccolini, one of my favorite veggies, was tasteless. Will not be visiting again. not sure why they were so busy...
- GreatVinnyDined on 10/11/2014Food was great. Service was also great. Can't wait to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad serviceM4484Dined on 10/6/2014Waitress was swamped and instead of the manager helping he let her sink which made our experience dismal. Got plastic in my salad - no remake no comp no apology - waitress said "must be from the arugula bag" then walked away. Got dinners waited for cheese on my pasta for 15 minutes once I got the cheese my dinner was luke warm. Very disappointed and upset for wasting money on this place.Special Features:
- Adorable!BobellerzVIPDined on 10/5/2014A major plus is the location: the restaurant is steps away from downtown Red Bank where there are a plethora of local eateries and boutique shops. Next door is the parking garage which is free after certain hours on weekends, and either way, I believe Pazzo comps it for you. On top of that, the staff is very friendly at Pazzo and the food there is delish! No complaints. Thanks for being fabuloso, Pazzo! Ciao for now :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good food, as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/4/2014food was very good as usual, our server could not handle a typical Saturday night rush.Special Features:
- Loved everything about PazzoOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/4/2014We really enjoyed Pazzo, everything was incredible, the iceberg wedge with blue cheese and bacon was to die for! I could have stopped right there, I was full! My sister is gluten-free and there were plenty of options for her, so she was thrilled. The only thing we thought was crazy for the prices for drinks at the bar! Wow, will not do that again.Special Features:
- RonnieVIPDined on 9/30/2014Food and the service was great. It is better to make a reservation because the restaurant gets quite busy even during the week. Menu is great food is served in a timely manner and was hot. Waitress was attentive. Will definitely of back for another great dinner.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Dined on sept 27 Saturday nite around 8pm. Restaurant was crowded but we had res and were seated right away. Food was excellent Albright prices a little high. Had grilled octopus appitizer (18) which was high but delicious and both had fish, one halibut and one Bronzino which both were outstanding. No dessert, noise level high but I would definitely return for another meal. Everything looked great including pizza. Service was very good as well.Special Features:
- Fabulous restaurantfoodmaniacDined on 9/27/2014Lively bar scene. Reserved table was ready on-time. Great staff. Food was wonderful! Veal scallopine was tender. Salmon was perfectly cooked and so moist.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Find in Red BankLuvtoeatDined on 9/27/2014Pazzo's isn't along the strip with the rest of the restaurants in Red Bank, but they made themselves a nice place. They're food has always been great. The outdoors is covered so you can sit out there well into November. There are always a lot of patrons. I look forward to going back.Special Features:
- WonderfulJT13Dined on 9/27/2014My first time to Pazzo and I loved everything about my experience. The food and service was great especially for a busy Saturday. I highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top restaurant in the areaOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014We have been here off and on during the last 4 years. It has definitely improved in terms of food. The menu always has a wide variety of fish, meats, pizzas, and pastas. The kids menu is good for the little ones and they will make dishes to order, if asked. I would recommend this restaurant for a good meal that presents a nice variety of options for everyone. Owners also seem to be involved in the business and service oriented.Special Features:
- NickyGoldDined on 9/20/2014We have eaten here on several occasions. The service is always terrific, and the food is equally fantastic!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/20/2014Great food, good service; very expensive drinks (obscenely expensive drinks - $14.00 for a Makers Mark bourbon on the rocks - you gotta be kidding). I'll go back for the food, but I'll be drinking water.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and AtmosphereNJMOMDined on 9/20/2014The restaurant was very nice and the food and staff were excellent. We will definitely be back to Pazzo!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- roundtableDined on 9/20/2014The food and wait service were very good. My issue was with the reservations desk. These young women need some training as to how to treat reservation customers.Special Features:
- ExcellentDaveDined on 9/19/2014The atmosphere, food and service were outstanding. We had a wonderful time, and the food was to die for. Thanks for a great experienceSpecial Features:
- never disappointedmaduDined on 9/16/2014We eat there several times a year and we are never disappointed in the quality of the food. The servers are always pleasant and knowledgable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThreewestiesThreewestiesDined on 9/16/2014The staff is friendly and attentive. Food is very good. Overall a really good restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, indifferent serviceMooseDined on 9/16/2014This restaurant is the perfect Red Bank restaurant: unless you are at least middle-aged, conservative and white, they are not gonna be too thrilled to have you there. The food is just great though. So if you have two hours for dinner, it's still a great choice. 3 min walk from Count Basie Theatre.Special Features:
- Dining ExperienceJustin717Dined on 9/13/2014Recommend the crab cakes to start! Food and service were good. They have a decent size bar for pre-dinner drinks.
- Fit for foodiesTRichDined on 9/13/2014The food is consistently good and we can usually get a table without a long wait. Parking garage is conveniently located next door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & greta ServiceluvtodineoutDined on 9/13/2014Pazzo has a warm atmosphere with very good service from the Host desk to the server. The managers seem very interested in your dining experience and the food was very good. I would recommend Pazzo to anyone looking for a fun, relaxing meal.Special Features: