141 West Front Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://pazzoredbank.com/
- Phone: 7327474551x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Sunday 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: on premise and off premise catering
- Entertainment: Weekends
A word from Pazzo Restaurant
Pazzo is a new Italian restaurant in Red Bank serving a variety of traditional menu items, along with several unique family recipes and other creative fare.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pazzo Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
137 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (70)good for groups (65)fit for foodies (62)special occasion (52)vibrant bar scene (47)great for outdoor dining (44)hot spot (34)great for lunch (23)romantic (21)kid-friendly (20)notable wine list (19)late-night find (16)great for brunch (7)scenic view (3)Show More
- Wonderful seviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014The restaurant was a little louder than I would like but it didn't take anything away from our experience. The service was exceptionally good. The steak was perfectly cooked. I can't say as much for the salmon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pazzo freehold mallAbcdefgDined on 10/11/2014We had the lobster bisque soup and carpaccio for appetizers Both were excellentI would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointing and expensiveMoonshineSailVIPDined on 10/11/2014They couldn't take a reservation until 8:45 and the waitress really seemed to be ready to go home when we were seated. The pork chop ordered medium rare was very overcooked. They were out of the sweet potatoes and substituted mashed potatoes which would have been okay if they didn't seem to be made out of an instant mix. And the broccolini, one of my favorite veggies, was tasteless. Will not be visiting again. not sure why they were so busy...
- GreatVinnyDined on 10/11/2014Food was great. Service was also great. Can't wait to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad serviceM4484Dined on 10/6/2014Waitress was swamped and instead of the manager helping he let her sink which made our experience dismal. Got plastic in my salad - no remake no comp no apology - waitress said "must be from the arugula bag" then walked away. Got dinners waited for cheese on my pasta for 15 minutes once I got the cheese my dinner was luke warm. Very disappointed and upset for wasting money on this place.Special Features:
- Adorable!BobellerzVIPDined on 10/5/2014A major plus is the location: the restaurant is steps away from downtown Red Bank where there are a plethora of local eateries and boutique shops. Next door is the parking garage which is free after certain hours on weekends, and either way, I believe Pazzo comps it for you. On top of that, the staff is very friendly at Pazzo and the food there is delish! No complaints. Thanks for being fabuloso, Pazzo! Ciao for now :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good food, as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/4/2014food was very good as usual, our server could not handle a typical Saturday night rush.Special Features:
- Loved everything about PazzoOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/4/2014We really enjoyed Pazzo, everything was incredible, the iceberg wedge with blue cheese and bacon was to die for! I could have stopped right there, I was full! My sister is gluten-free and there were plenty of options for her, so she was thrilled. The only thing we thought was crazy for the prices for drinks at the bar! Wow, will not do that again.Special Features:
- RonnieVIPDined on 9/30/2014Food and the service was great. It is better to make a reservation because the restaurant gets quite busy even during the week. Menu is great food is served in a timely manner and was hot. Waitress was attentive. Will definitely of back for another great dinner.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Dined on sept 27 Saturday nite around 8pm. Restaurant was crowded but we had res and were seated right away. Food was excellent Albright prices a little high. Had grilled octopus appitizer (18) which was high but delicious and both had fish, one halibut and one Bronzino which both were outstanding. No dessert, noise level high but I would definitely return for another meal. Everything looked great including pizza. Service was very good as well.Special Features:
- Fabulous restaurantfoodmaniacDined on 9/27/2014Lively bar scene. Reserved table was ready on-time. Great staff. Food was wonderful! Veal scallopine was tender. Salmon was perfectly cooked and so moist.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Find in Red BankLuvtoeatDined on 9/27/2014Pazzo's isn't along the strip with the rest of the restaurants in Red Bank, but they made themselves a nice place. They're food has always been great. The outdoors is covered so you can sit out there well into November. There are always a lot of patrons. I look forward to going back.Special Features:
- WonderfulJT13Dined on 9/27/2014My first time to Pazzo and I loved everything about my experience. The food and service was great especially for a busy Saturday. I highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top restaurant in the areaOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014We have been here off and on during the last 4 years. It has definitely improved in terms of food. The menu always has a wide variety of fish, meats, pizzas, and pastas. The kids menu is good for the little ones and they will make dishes to order, if asked. I would recommend this restaurant for a good meal that presents a nice variety of options for everyone. Owners also seem to be involved in the business and service oriented.Special Features:
- NickyGoldDined on 9/20/2014We have eaten here on several occasions. The service is always terrific, and the food is equally fantastic!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/20/2014Great food, good service; very expensive drinks (obscenely expensive drinks - $14.00 for a Makers Mark bourbon on the rocks - you gotta be kidding). I'll go back for the food, but I'll be drinking water.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and AtmosphereNJMOMDined on 9/20/2014The restaurant was very nice and the food and staff were excellent. We will definitely be back to Pazzo!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- roundtableDined on 9/20/2014The food and wait service were very good. My issue was with the reservations desk. These young women need some training as to how to treat reservation customers.Special Features:
- ExcellentDaveDined on 9/19/2014The atmosphere, food and service were outstanding. We had a wonderful time, and the food was to die for. Thanks for a great experienceSpecial Features:
- never disappointedmaduDined on 9/16/2014We eat there several times a year and we are never disappointed in the quality of the food. The servers are always pleasant and knowledgable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThreewestiesThreewestiesDined on 9/16/2014The staff is friendly and attentive. Food is very good. Overall a really good restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, indifferent serviceMooseDined on 9/16/2014This restaurant is the perfect Red Bank restaurant: unless you are at least middle-aged, conservative and white, they are not gonna be too thrilled to have you there. The food is just great though. So if you have two hours for dinner, it's still a great choice. 3 min walk from Count Basie Theatre.Special Features:
- Dining ExperienceJustin717Dined on 9/13/2014Recommend the crab cakes to start! Food and service were good. They have a decent size bar for pre-dinner drinks.
- Fit for foodiesTRichDined on 9/13/2014The food is consistently good and we can usually get a table without a long wait. Parking garage is conveniently located next door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & greta ServiceluvtodineoutDined on 9/13/2014Pazzo has a warm atmosphere with very good service from the Host desk to the server. The managers seem very interested in your dining experience and the food was very good. I would recommend Pazzo to anyone looking for a fun, relaxing meal.Special Features:
- Italian in Red BankOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/9/2014Early dinner for 2 adults mid week.2nd time dinning at Pazzo.Parking doesn't get any better(no fee, covered garage next door).Had made quick reserv 40 min. prior to arrival with Opentable.Not needed.was not busy. Not impressed by outdoor seating area.Wine list fair to good with specials offered.Pazzo clean, friendly, and a accommodating.Service like the food good, met the basic standards, but I don't find Pazzo special nor memorable. I would go back but not really excited to. Overall experience was good. Price point on most items are fair, some too high.For adults who enjoy dining without the younger ones (under 8) being part of the experience use caution.I left feeling some families find Pazzo to be their local pizza joint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pazzo...Belissimo!AmbrosiaDined on 8/31/2014I've eaten lunch at the bar a few times, generally pizza or salad. This was my first time there for dinner. My wife and I went with another couple and tried a variety of dishes, all crowd pleasers. The only comments I'd share in terms of "developmental opportunities" are minimal. My wife had the blackened tuna and said it was a little heavy on the spice. One of my friends had the halibut and, while it was delicious, was slightly overcooked. My friend's wife and I both had the veal piccata and it was off the charts delicious. The desserts were above average, and I give extra points for the sorbet, my favorite after dinner indulgence. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Excellent FoodLuvEatingOutDined on 8/31/2014Pazzo's is always excellent. The only issue this time was the delay between appetizers and the main course, about 35-40 minutes. I was fine with it because it gave me more time with my family, but my wife got a little restless after about 20 - 25 minutes. The waiter was great and apologized for the delay, but when the wife isn't 100% happy, it takes a little bit away from the experience. We've been to Pazzo's a couple dozen times and this was the first issue we ever had - that's why we keep going back. Even with this one issue, we will continue to frequent Pazzo's.Special Features:
- Great foodRichHDined on 8/30/2014We've been to Pazzo several times. The food, as always, was great. The salmon entree is spectacular, the best salmon dish I have ever had. The Pizelle tower desert is something to save room for in the end. This night our waiter was slightly off. Not as friendly and attentive as previous evenings here, thus the lower star rating on service. Past outings our waitresses have been great.Special Features:
- stuck in a cornermarilomDined on 8/23/2014Food was delicious and service was excellent. Server was very up on wine list as well. Disappointed with where we were seated. Restaurant fairly empty when we arrived but we were seated in the last table in a side area of restaurant. Should have asked for a different table. They should save bad tables for walk-ins. Very disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CustomerFreindlyDined on 8/21/2014I am allergic to seafood. And you traded the seafood one pasta dish for anything else I wanted. Which I have never been ask before. That's the sign of a really great placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food --service was greatUtzman26Dined on 8/4/2014Monday has half off on pasta and pizza Pleasant young lady serving the groupI would recommend this to a friend.
- JaniceDined on 8/4/2014The food was fabulous and we (3 of us) ate every bite of our pizza and pastas. Yummy!!Special Features:
- Pazzo has Pazazz !FineDining2Dined on 8/4/2014Upscale Italian decor with a staff to match! The quality and diversity of the dining selection is outstanding, from appetizers to pizza to a gourmet selection of entrees. Pazzo is on the top of my dining spots!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food prepared with careRedvioletDined on 8/3/2014Food was excellent and service was just as acceptable, expensive, meals range from 25 to 35 and more.Special Features:
- Dining ExperienceJustin717Dined on 8/2/2014Food and service were good. Great bar for pre-dinner drinksSpecial Features:
- Yummy Food ... huge portionsJillNDined on 8/1/2014We love this restaurant. The portions were absolutely huge and the food was fabulous. Yum.
- SPQRLg55Dined on 8/1/2014Love Pazzo. Food is always great. Drink menu is the best. I hesitate dining there more often because the noise level is off the charts you actually can't have a conversation with the person next to you. Way too loud!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food excellent, way too noisyHoysquanDined on 7/31/2014We had a group of five for dinner. Everyone enjoyed the salads. The iceberg wedge was outstanding. Entries were very good and almost everyone took home leftovers. The dessert was just ok. The problem was the noise level. It was crazy loud, then a band started to play and it was almost impossible to hear each other. If we return, we would request a table outside. Or at the very least, go on a night when there isn't a band.Special Features:
- Perfect pre-show diningWilkersonDined on 7/31/2014Great food & service. Free parking, quick walk to Count Baise, servers ask if you're going to show and let the kitchen know to help get you out in time, which is most appreciated. Had good Spanish band playing in bar area, which was cool.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.