141 West Front Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://pazzoredbank.com/
- Phone: 7327474551x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Sunday 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: on premise and off premise catering
- Entertainment: Weekends
A word from Pazzo Restaurant
Pazzo is a new Italian restaurant in Red Bank serving a variety of traditional menu items, along with several unique family recipes and other creative fare.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pazzo Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
154 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (89)fit for foodies (71)good for groups (63)special occasion (58)great for outdoor dining (57)vibrant bar scene (54)great for lunch (36)romantic (29)hot spot (26)notable wine list (24)kid-friendly (23)late-night find (18)great for brunch (14)scenic view (3)Show More
- Pazzo...Belissimo!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014I've eaten lunch at the bar a few times, generally pizza or salad. This was my first time there for dinner. My wife and I went with another couple and tried a variety of dishes, all crowd pleasers. The only comments I'd share in terms of "developmental opportunities" are minimal. My wife had the blackened tuna and said it was a little heavy on the spice. One of my friends had the halibut and, while it was delicious, was slightly overcooked. My friend's wife and I both had the veal piccata and it was off the charts delicious. The desserts were above average, and I give extra points for the sorbet, my favorite after dinner indulgence. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodRichHDined on 8/30/2014We've been to Pazzo several times. The food, as always, was great. The salmon entree is spectacular, the best salmon dish I have ever had. The Pizelle tower desert is something to save room for in the end. This night our waiter was slightly off. Not as friendly and attentive as previous evenings here, thus the lower star rating on service. Past outings our waitresses have been great.Special Features:
- stuck in a cornermarilomDined on 8/23/2014Food was delicious and service was excellent. Server was very up on wine list as well. Disappointed with where we were seated. Restaurant fairly empty when we arrived but we were seated in the last table in a side area of restaurant. Should have asked for a different table. They should save bad tables for walk-ins. Very disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CustomerFreindlyDined on 8/21/2014I am allergic to seafood. And you traded the seafood one pasta dish for anything else I wanted. Which I have never been ask before. That's the sign of a really great placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food --service was greatUtzman26Dined on 8/4/2014Monday has half off on pasta and pizza Pleasant young lady serving the groupI would recommend this to a friend.
- JaniceDined on 8/4/2014The food was fabulous and we (3 of us) ate every bite of our pizza and pastas. Yummy!!Special Features:
- Pazzo has Pazazz !FineDining2Dined on 8/4/2014Upscale Italian decor with a staff to match! The quality and diversity of the dining selection is outstanding, from appetizers to pizza to a gourmet selection of entrees. Pazzo is on the top of my dining spots!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy Food ... huge portionsJillNDined on 8/1/2014We love this restaurant. The portions were absolutely huge and the food was fabulous. Yum.
- SPQRLg55Dined on 8/1/2014Love Pazzo. Food is always great. Drink menu is the best. I hesitate dining there more often because the noise level is off the charts you actually can't have a conversation with the person next to you. Way too loud!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food excellent, way too noisyHoysquanDined on 7/31/2014We had a group of five for dinner. Everyone enjoyed the salads. The iceberg wedge was outstanding. Entries were very good and almost everyone took home leftovers. The dessert was just ok. The problem was the noise level. It was crazy loud, then a band started to play and it was almost impossible to hear each other. If we return, we would request a table outside. Or at the very least, go on a night when there isn't a band.Special Features:
- Perfect pre-show diningWilkersonDined on 7/31/2014Great food & service. Free parking, quick walk to Count Baise, servers ask if you're going to show and let the kitchen know to help get you out in time, which is most appreciated. Had good Spanish band playing in bar area, which was cool.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodspaceyTDined on 7/29/2014Good food and excellent service except for the hovering to clear us out as we slowly finished our meal...."are you finished yet, are you done, can I clear your plate" To which we repeatedly responded "No." There were at least 8 empty tables in the restaurant so it wasn't that the table was needed - perhaps it was just an enthusiastic helper.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pazzo - energenic crowd on Mondays!Chelsea1334Dined on 7/28/2014Lively crowd on Mondays due to 1/2 price pizza and pasta dishes. Many families enjoying a meal which is great to see. My husband ordered the double cut pork chop with maple syrup mashed sweet potato that was delicious, and our yellow and red fresh beet salad appetizer was great. My dinner selection was somewhat disappointing. I ordered the jumbo shrimp with asparagus risotto. The shrimp cooked down to extra large and lacked taste and the risotto was cooked alittle to long, it was not creamy, more pasty. Unfortunately the asparagus did not taste cooked. I think it may have been added after the risotto was cooked. We have dined here several times and always enjoyed dinner here. The pizza and pasta dishes looked wonderful.Special Features:
- sterlingDined on 7/28/2014First time visiting this resturant.....excellent, loved everything about it, personal touch with staff was appreciated.Special Features:
- Luv2eatDined on 7/26/2014Family of 7 birthday celebration. Inviting outdoor enclosed seating. Nice ambiance. Food & wines were excellent! Delicious appetizers, salads & entrees. All very fresh & tasty. Service was good, but waiter not able to explain the various cheeses on the antipasto platter. Though she was attentive. Dessert (Pizzelle Tower) featuring Tahitian gelato was scrumptious! Overall wonderful dining experience!!Special Features:
- Another great mealRichHDined on 7/26/2014We've recently added this spot to our dining choices and have been totally satisfied each time. The food options are really good. Portion sizes are huge. It is a bit pricy, for sure. But overall, well worth the visit and expense.Special Features:
- Great for a Leisurely LunchAnnMDined on 7/23/2014Pazzo is a chic spot for a pleasant lunch. The menu had many choices, the atmosphere was upscale, quiet, and relaxing. My party of three was seated at a table on the patio. The food was very good, but the wait was long. The servers were very nice but we had to ask for water refills and were disappointed when ordering coffee that the server did not suggest dessert. She was pleasant, but seemed reserved and did not go out of her way to please us. The mussel appetizer was delicious but a tad heavy on the fresh garlic. We had to ask for bread, which was odd since this dish is typically served with bread to sop up the broth. The caesar salad was delicious...the pizza bianca was ok. Espresso and cappucinos were perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantMegaDined on 7/19/2014I received a restaurant.com gift, My wife and I never been to this Pazzo and I enjoyed everything we had. Awesome place, definitely will go there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pre-theater dinnereatwell2niteDined on 7/19/2014Four of us dined before a theater show in Red Bank. The wait staff and kitchen were good at moving things along to be sure we finished in plenty of time for the show, without making us feel rushed. Our server graciously made note of a couple food allergy issues and offered suggestions to work around those. We all enjoyed our dinners, from the presentation to the last delicious bites. We would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- OkayFinedine1Dined on 7/19/2014Very clean and the food was good but the service was bad. The wait staff was rude and they tried taking my plate before I was finished and it wasn't busy so why the rush?Special Features:
- Pazzo RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/15/2014Great restaurant, delicious food. Outstanding service. We enjoyed the fish special of the evening, Chilean Sea Bass and Shrimp Fra Diablo. Both dishes were very delicious and the portion size was generous. Pazzo also provides very convenient parking in a garage that is attached to the restaurant. We highly recommend Pazzo!Special Features:
- Poppin at PazzoDwightsDelightsDined on 7/12/2014Met some old friends for dinner at a convenient location for both parties which happened to be Pazzo. Chose Pazzo based on a recommendation from another friend and we were not disappointed! Great venue and service is impeccable. And most importantly, the food was also very good. Another great convenience is the free parking garage right next door, which is a real plus for Red Bank. Somewhat noisy but we had no problem understanding each other. Our waiter Francisco was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/11/2014Went here before seeing a play and loved it. The food was very good and the service was great. Will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantly Very GoodSheilaH226Dined on 7/5/2014The Octopus appetizer, Monkfish Francaise over Risotto, & Tiramisu were all very good. Love the new furniture.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Good FoodRoccoDined on 7/2/2014Veal Milanese was excellent , veal scaloppine was very good, Marsala sauce was a little overpowering, the wait staff was exceptionalSpecial Features:
- eatoutDined on 6/28/2014Enjoyed a pre-theatre dinner at Pazzo....may be pricey for some people although prices varied enough to keep everyone happy. Great convenience in regard to parking, with garage right next door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerUllaDined on 6/27/2014This was our first time at Pazzo and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Food and wine were delicious, our server Brianne wonderfully attentive, very nice atmosphere, great table. A very special way to celebrate my husband's birthday. We especially enjoyed the surprise birthday dessert on the house. Thank you for a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would never go back !!!JoeyDDined on 6/26/2014It took 20 minutes to get soup and then another 45 minutes to get dinner and everybody around us was complaining about the same thing .... Then dinner came I ordered chicken scallopini Marsala ...which should have been thinly sliced and pounded chicken in a Marsala sauce ... The chicken was too thick ...it was like rubber and the Marsala sauce was the worst I have ever tasted. My wife had penne vodka with chicken and she said that hers was ok .... We will never go back !!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for quick biteOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/24/2014Great service, good food an d comfortable ambiance. We stopped off for a quick dinner prior to a show at Count Basie. All was quite enjoyable and will return next time we're in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliciousJeanfromnjDined on 6/24/2014Great restaurant, near the theater. I enjoyed the paparadelle bolognese very much and the drinks were delicious.Special Features:
- Monday pizza and pasta specialwifesabrucefanVIPDined on 6/23/2014If you go on Monday night you can take advantage of half price pizza and pasta dishes. The food is always good so we try and go often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/23/2014From the time you walk in until you pay your check - PAZZO wins!Special Features:
- Enjoyable dinner in Redbank!CarlucciaDined on 6/22/2014First time here and the experience was very satisfying. Mussels were outstanding and the branzino was delicious. Meatballs were underwhelming. A solid Italian restaurant , a little pricey but worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time as usualDeakDined on 6/22/2014We always have a great time at Pazzo's the food is very good, great bar, and usually great service. Like all busy restaurants in RedBank you are bound to hit a night that doesn't go as planned. That happened on a previous visit and was the only time it ever happened at Pazzo's. We are glad we went back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Count Basie Pre-showdineoutalotDined on 6/22/2014Food was very good. Waiter very nice but had too many tables, early dishes and glasses were still on the table when paying the bill (need bus-persons). Water filled only once and not refilled before dinner (need bus-persons), wine glasses were empty before dinner arrived and no one asked if we wanted a second glass. App special was "SOLD OUT" by our arrival at 5:15 pm. Food was good, but, probably will not return for a pre-show dinner, Red Bank is way to restaurant competitive for this kind of inattention to details.I would recommend this to a friend.
- New York style in red bankKarenDined on 6/21/2014Great lunch here pizza and sandwiches great. Try their calamari it's made very well. Will come back for dinner. Location and atmosphere excellent. Love the open kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-SoOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/20/2014Had a reservation for two and asked for a patio table. Response was only on the sidewalk! The patio was half empty when we arrived and left. Not accomadating.Staff seemed to be overwhelmed! May be my last time...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A local surprisefskellyDined on 6/20/2014Living in Middletown, we drive by Pazzo 5-10 times a week. We had dinner with friends recently before a Count Basie concert - and were sooo pleased! Specialty cocktails were a great start (ask for the martini made with Fig vodka!) ... appetizers for sharing were great (don't miss Chicken Wings Limoncello). My Veal Milanese (pounded thin breaded veal chop with salad greens) was amazing - my sister loved her linguine with (fresh) clams... service was very attentive - they even have a shuttle to the theater ( two blocks away) ... Highly recommend for a special evening orSpecial Features:
- Jeanne & Steve Staten IslandfoodieDined on 6/19/2014This was our 2nd visit and both were memorable. Very accommodating staff as we were running late for show at Count Basie Theatre. Pat even kept the shuttle waiting for us. Music was great. Drinks were substantial. Food was very good. Katy our waitstaff person was very helpful and especially pleasant.Special Features:
- Always something interesting.ArizonaguyDined on 6/18/2014We didn't know that Wednesday nights were half-price wine. We love their three-beet salads, and the pizza is good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.