600 North Aurora Road
Aurora, OH 44202Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://theleopardrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (330) 995-7618
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 6:30am - 11:00am, Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am.
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 2:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Zach Conover
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Food may be ordered off of our full menu or our catering menu. A wide range of appetizers, hors d'oeuvres, entrees and desserts
- Private Party Facilities: Our "Cubhouse" is the perfect space for functions between 25-50 people. With ample windows and warm wood accents, the Cubhouse is the perfect place to host Showers, rehearsal dinners and corporate lunch and dinners. One fantastic feature, we always can offer a limited menu with up to 6 choices (including appetizers) for parties up to 50 people
- Private Party Contact: Derrick Bryan 3309957618
- Entertainment: Seasonal. Call restaurant for Specifics.
A word from Paws
Paws, an informal restaurant located at The Bertram Inn & Conference center, serves breakfast, lunch & dinner daily. Full sushi bar that serves during dinner hours Tuesday through Saturday from 5:0pm to 9:00pm & lunch hours, Wednesday through Saturday from 11:30am to 2:00pm.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Paws reviews from OpenTable diners
1 review since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Best martinis in townPapaandnanaDined on 7/31/2014The food is always good here. We were there on a special week so the menu was different., but just as great!Special Features:
- Casual & delishCarolVIPDined on 5/23/2014Great place to take the family after a long day at work or weekend full of activities! Casual environment, but super yummy food, good service and great bar. A local gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disorganized dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/10/2014They couldn't find our Open Table reservation, then service was poor due to extra party being squeezed in & servers taken away from dining room. Whole atmosphere seemed stressed. Not a relaxing meal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/2/2014We have eaten at Paws so many times over the years. Their menu is more creative and changed more often. They now feature early bird specials. The bartender surely knows how to make a drink. The manhattens are the favorite of our Canadian friend! And the martinis aren't bad, either. The entrees are always good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaveVIPDined on 4/30/2014Went for breakfast very limited menu. It Mmay be better in the main season. The waiter was friendly and accomadating.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaveVIPDined on 4/29/2014Today menu was much better. It is still early in the season for PAWS so choices are limited. I would go back and give it another try in the summer months.
- DaveVIPDined on 4/28/2014We were staying at the hotel where PAWS is located. This day they only had a breakfast buffet. The selection was very limited. I think it was due to the fact it is a seasonal spot. My best bet is that in June would be a much better time to go to PAWS.