Pavilion Steakhouse and Banquet
15A Frontier Road
Ashaway, RI 02804Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Pavilion Steakhouse and Banquet
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pavilionsteakhouse.com/
- Phone: (401) 677-9900
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm, Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday & Monday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm, Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Burgers, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Anthony Guarneri
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our large tent (up to 200 people), outdoor patio (up to 75 people) & custom menus make The Pavilion Steak House a perfect place for weddings, showers, rehearsal dinners, testimonials and community events.
- Private Party Contact: Mike Ogle 4013779900
A word from Pavilion Steakhouse and Banquet
The Pavilion Steak House is located at 15A Frontier Road in Ashaway, RI. We are 1/8 of a mile from Rte. 95 Exit 1. Our steakhouse menu features up to eighteen cuts of steaks, pork, poultry and seafood cooked to your taste with nine different preparations of sauces, butters and spices. House cured meats include coffee crusted bacon, pastrami and smoked turkey are offered in our specialty sandwich and burger menu. Pavilion Steak House & Banquets is also the perfect place for banquets for any occasion. Our large tent (up to 200 people), outdoor patio (up to 75 people) & custom menus make The Pavilion Steak House a perfect place for weddings, showers, rehearsal dinners, testimonials and community events.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pavilion Steakhouse and Banquet reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (2)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (2)special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- kids night out is awesometripletbunchDined on 8/12/2014The pavilion has excellent food and drinks. Kids night is well worth it and a great deal. A little pricey but worth it. The salad bar is outstanding with an excellent variety and awesome soup and chowder. Go if you can, it's worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DRobDRobDinerDined on 8/2/2014Very nice dinner, attentive waiter and good food. Nice salad bar. Great music (so we heard) on Thursday-unfortunately we were there on saturday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 6 reviews are from the Pavilion Steakhouse and Banquet reviews archive.
- oceanviewoceanviewVIPDined on 6/13/2014Ambience was great -- food was good but not really outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Snowy NightniteoutDined on 2/15/2014We were in the middle of a snowstorm, and it was our 24th anniversary. The staff at the Pavilion were awesome, and made us feel right at home. We were the only diners there, and it was an unforgettable experience. Thanks to the wait staff, bartender, and the awesome chef, we will definitely be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Right off 95 and deliciousbethDined on 12/13/2013The Pavilion is a classy restaurant that is easy to access off of Rt. 95. Food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch - Not good.BarbFDined on 11/17/2013While not familiar with the area, this restaurant was recommended as a decent place to bring my Mom to brunch for her birthday. I hate to say it was just awful. I've had better breakfast buffet at a cheap hotel for free. Further, two of us suffered almost immediate indigestion. Our sense was that "kitchen prep" was used in place of real butter or oils in their food preparation. Also, their "baked good" were those mini-muffins that taste like cardboard, that can be generally found in bulk at at food warehouse. Shame on them - brunch should be replete with baked yummies. I can't speak for their other meals, but never again.
- sandwich menulocaluser1Dined on 10/4/2013As a frequent diner at this restaurant, I totally enjoy the soup and salad bar, it's what makes this restaurant stand out among many others. The burgers are super! However, lately I feel that the effort to impress with the meal itself has slipped. I recently ordered the open steak sandwich and the poor presentation shocked me! And it came with stale chips, no mention of fries.... Other restaurants in the area are doing hand cut chips which are delightful.. The sandwich was a half an Italian grinder roll with a few bare slices of steak on top. Orr dinner companion had another beef sandwich and that too was disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice steakhouse with greatSusanDined on 9/17/2013Nice steakhouse with great food. Love the choices of sauces that you can get with steaks!! Great salad bar with soups !! The price is what you would expect to pay for a nice meal. Will definitely come back. Has a nice bar too ! Calamari was to die for !!!Special Features: