10 Kings Circle
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.greatfoodinc.com/
- Phone: 4042314113
- Hours of Operation:
Open Monday-Thursday from 11:30 am ~ 10:00pm Friday 11:30am-11pm Saturday 5-11pm, closed Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International
- Executive Chef: Chef Paul Albrecht
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer catering for up to 75 guests.
- Private Party Facilities: From business meetings to special occasions, we can accommodate parties of 10 or more in our private rooms.
- Private Party Contact: Rob Steward 4042314113
- Special Events: We have two banquet spaces. Our smaller banquet space can accommodate parties of 15 or under and our large banquet space can accommodate up to 60 guests.
A word from Paul's Restaurant
The legendary Chef Paul Albrecht, formerly of Pano's and Paul's brings yet another culinary jewel to the Atlanta dining scene. Located in the heart of Peachtree Hills, Chef Paul's global cuisine is sure to dazzle the hearts and souls of Atlantans. We offer sushi, an intense bar atmosphere and all the classics. Chef Paul Albrecht has been a fixture on the Atlanta restaurant scene for over two decades now. His culinary contributions to Atlanta include the foundation of the Buckhead Life Restaurant Group and the renowned Pano’s and Paul’s restaurant. His last installation as executive chef and managing partner at Spice means the precedent he has set for fine dining inContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Paul's Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Paul's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
46 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (36)fit for foodies (25)special occasion (21)notable wine list (11)romantic (11)vibrant bar scene (6)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (5)good for groups (5)great for brunch (4)hot spot (4)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/18/2014our waiter Mohammad was excellent. stone crab claws were good as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little DisappointingMikeDined on 10/18/2014We had such a good experience last year, we decided to go back again for my wife's birthday. Unfortunately, something has changed. The "special cocktail" menu was gone. The bar has been expanded and takes up our favorite table area. The menu appears to be smaller and more limited. The food was "OK", not special. The clientele was gone from "jacket & dress slacks" to jeans and tails-out shirts. Not a huge deal, but we really enjoyed Paul's as a "fine" restaurant. Now it's a bit lower in terms of "classy-ness" to just above average. We won't go back next year. Sorry Paul.
- Great food ,service and atmosphere.workinglunchDined on 10/16/2014Delicious food, excellent service, in a great atmosphere...I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT!NallhausDined on 10/13/2014Took daughter to Paul's to celebrate her new job!! Great food - loved the trout! Great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this place!GoodeatsDined on 10/11/2014Paul's is reliably excellent with a great bar, menu and service. Rick is a fun server who makes the meal that much more fun.Special Features:
- Great food and servicegloriocitaDined on 10/10/2014Paul's is an exceptional place to eat. The service was 1st class and everything from appetizers to the entrees was excellent. If you want to take someone special for an upscale lunch or romantic dinner, this is the place.Special Features:
- celebrated anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/9/2014a bit disappointed and not a fan of the sports bar feel. Got engaged 15 yrs ago at org. Pano & Pauls which was fabulous, romantic and wonderful experience. However you'll need to advertise its more of a sport,loud atmosphere....was disappointing and not worth the hr long drive. wont be returning.Special Features:
- JimmyDined on 10/2/2014We had 8 people and all enjoyed the dinner. Food was good but service was great. Our waitress was off the charts - the best. So sorry I do not know hew name. She was a brunette with hair pulled back and waited on the tables near the front of the dining area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paul's in Peachtree HillsDavidDined on 10/1/2014For all of you "old timers" who remember Pano's and Paul's, this is Paul's place. To be honest, I ate there twice Wednesday. And I used the Oktoberfest menu, so I never really looked at much of the menu. Rick was our server at both business meals. He is outstanding... knows the kitchen, knows the menu and is an excellent resource if you are uncertain. It's a great neighborhood spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find!Nomad444Dined on 9/18/2014I had never been here but my wife had and the recommendation was spot on. Service was impeccable and they made us feel like old friends the minute we walked in the door. We were there with another couple, found a good bottle of wine and the food was super. The appetizers stole the show for me. The pork belly and the surf and turf sushi roll were both amazing.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/15/2014Paul's is a WOW everytime. They hit on every level, great food, outstanding service and atmosphere; plus you can actually have a conversation without shouting.Special Features:
- An Oldie and still a GoodieRiseNdineDined on 9/13/2014Paul has reinvented Paul's successfully year over year for over a dozen years. It is still serving fantastic food with grace.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paul'sMANNDined on 9/10/2014Will go again. That is my best recommendation. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASpecial Features:
- FAVORITE NEIGHBORHOOD DININGDuncanstcDined on 9/9/2014Great food. Love all the employees. Go there once a week with wife and child................................................Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014Enjoyed meal but it was verrry dark at the table..unable to read menu..had to keep a flashlight on...need better lighting at the tables near the bar area...staff very attentive. We will go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Love Paul's2013JAVIPDined on 9/3/2014My girlfriends and I had dinner at Paul's to celebrate birthdays. The food was amazing. It was a Wednesday night and two of us got the special of mussels with a glass of wine for $15. What a deal! The desserts were also very tasty. I am adding this to my list of restaurants to visit more often. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- Paul'sNancyVIPDined on 8/27/2014Always wonderful. Always good. Live those fried lobster tailsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/22/2014Fantastic crab cake! Great and personalized service. Wonderful for lunch and/or dinner meetings.Special Features:
- We love Paul'satlmomVIPDined on 8/15/2014We had a great meal, as always. The Lobster mashed potatoes are to die for and the Softshell Crab special was amazing. Always good food, great service, awesome bartender and great atmosphere.Special Features:
- DisappointedDiscerningdinerDined on 8/9/2014Server promised no bacon in braised Kale and there were chunks of bacon in it. Friend's steak was brought out rare and he asked for medium +. Other dishes in our party were good. Service was slow with drinks. Ice cream was melted before it hit the table. Overall not the quality I remembered it to be.
- Good not greatBrianDined on 8/9/2014Went there with my wife for dinner Saturday night. I don't think they were hitting on all cylinders that night. Repeatedly asked waitstaff to provide utensils for the next meal. I ordered the special Wahoo which was overdone and dry. My wife's meal also lacked taste and seasoning. I have heard good things about the restaurant and we wanted something low key on a rainy night. We might give it another try at some point but there are many better options out there.Special Features:
- lovely eveningloverlyDined on 7/29/2014Love going to Paul's Restaurant!! It is a bit of a drive for us but a real treat and worth the drive. Love seeing Chef Paul there. I have never been to a restaurant where they listen to what you want and go out of their way to try and accommodate you. We always look forward to seeing Rick at the restaurant and I do not believe he knows how kind it is when he says "Welcome Home". I like a wide variety of foods and Chef Paul always seems to surprise us with something unexpected. Awesome place and atmosphere cannot say enough good things. I do not have a negative word to say about this restaurantSpecial Features:
- Always GoodDonaldDined on 7/12/2014I have dined at Paul's many times, and the food and service are consistently good. The downstairs area can get a little noisy at times, so we asked for a table upstairs on the mezzanine, and we had the place all to ourselves, making conversation easy. It can get a bit warm up there, since it's screened-in open-air, but the overhead fans kept it comfortable enough. A most enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Food was above average and different menus from other restaurants. Noise level was excellent, though we were there early and crowd grew, but still easy to have conversation. Food was very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!JeffGDined on 7/7/2014First time here, but definitely not our last! Service was exceptional and food presentation / quality were extraordinary! Soft shell crab and crab cake appetizers, lamb shank and Dover sole main corded, perfectly prepared and served. Please do yourself a favor and check this gem out!Special Features:
- The following 657 reviews are from the Paul's Restaurant reviews archive.
- Paul's is our go to favoriteGoodeatsDined on 6/26/2014Easy atmosphere in neighborhood. All generations can be found here. Long term servers. Menu with great variety and done wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as alwaysAshFoodieVIPDined on 6/17/2014I'm a regular at Paul's, and this past visit did not disappoint!Special Features:
- CarolCarolDined on 6/16/2014Paul's is consistently delicious with a friendly, competent, efficient wait staff. They always have good specials from which to choose in addition to a broad menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RViningsDined on 6/14/2014Delightful local restaurant, very good food at a fair price, one of my favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- White asparagus from Europe !!!TheHappyHungryOnesVIPDined on 6/9/2014If you have ever been in France or Belgium or Germany when this delicacy came in you know what I mean. California grown cannot compare-too small and fibrous. Hurry to Paul's today. It won't last long. Congrats Paul!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Buckhead restarauntAlexgVIPDined on 5/23/2014Paul's is a nice neighborhood place off the beaten path with a great ambiance and a great menu with a large variety of choices. The service is always top notch. Great for lunch too.Special Features:
- Local favLocalLouie3Dined on 5/16/2014I never can figure out why Paul's isn't more crowded than it is. Delicious food, good ambiance, and very quaint. The wine list is marked up too high but everything else is priced reasonable.Special Features:
- Nice Mother's Day BrunchChhubbard711Dined on 5/11/2014Paul's was outstanding on Mother's Day! Great food, great service!!Special Features:
- marvelousMarvelousmealmanDined on 5/9/2014Amazing service, ambiance, and food. Fried Lobster tail was succulent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs improvements.MarloVIPDined on 4/30/2014I think this restaurant needs to change its menu and update the choices as well as the interior. There should be more healthy choices as well on the menu. The food tends to be a bit heavy.Special Features:
- Alway's Good To MeDarB28Dined on 4/26/2014I always like Paul's because it is consistent, the drinks are good, wonderful signature drinks, the food is very tasty - my husband had the sushi appetizer which was very good- - ambiance is great for the over 40 crowd- It is not a scene, the people dress appropriately, there are no piercings, no tatoos and no one wears clothes that look like they have been sprayed on their bodies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious, beautiful Easter FeastBVNCBVIPDined on 4/20/2014My family and I really enjoyed the special Easter buffet. The salad table was great especially love the jicama slaw, shrimp and marinated veggies. The roasted lamb was delicious...and fried chicken tasty. Always love deviled eggs on Easter and the pea purre was a great touch! Strawberry shortcake was perfect ending. Always love sitting on the verand!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paul's - Always Great!psmithDined on 4/20/2014We always love Paul's....even on a hectic Easter morning. The brunch was fabulous!Special Features:
- Paul's Easter BrunchSuzanneVIPDined on 4/20/2014I took my family to Paul's Restaurant, located in the Peachtree Hills neighborhood of Atlanta. I would describe it as an intimate restaurant with a great bar, as well as delicious food. They had a buffet which offered a variety of foods that should suit anyone's taste(I'm pescatarian/vegetarian). It was fresh and nicely presented, and it was easy to navigate the various tables with different courses and types of food. I highly recommend going there for the Easter Brunch next year!Special Features:
- Good old reliableCB2013Dined on 4/17/2014We had 730 reservations and were shocked at how old the average age seemed to be. Not sure if that was typical since its been years since I have been to Pauls. Overall, people are very nice and food is great... just hope average age diner is not 70 :) We were upstairs which was much better, otherwise it would have been slightly awkward for mid 30's and mid 60's mixSpecial Features: