Patti's 1880's Settlement
1793 JH O'Bryan Ave
Grand Rivers, KY 42045Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Patti's 1880's Settlement
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pattis-settlement.com/
- Phone: (270) 362-8844
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 10:30am - 3:45pm
Dinner: Daily: 3:45pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Patti's is capable of catering off-site within 60 miles of Grand Rivers, Kentucky.
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining is available at Patti's Annex and Mr. Bill's for an additional charge.
- Private Party Contact: Elwood Hunt 2703628844x82
- Entertainment: Patti's 1880's Settlement has 6 unique shops, a miniature golf course, remote control coin operated boats and cars, old time photo studio, and coffee cafe all situated on 12 acres beautiful gardens. Ashleigh's Boutique is a ladies shop, Little Lambs is a children's boutique, The Pink Tractor is our contemporary junior shop, Wagon Wheel is our Christmas and collectibles shop, Reflections features home decor, and Yesterday's offers Patti's & Kentucky souvenirs. In addition, Patti's has facilities for weddings. The entertainment on the grounds is seasonally operated.
A word from Patti's 1880's Settlement
Patti's 1880's Settlement is that special place where friends bring friends. Patti's and Mr. Bill's are upscale family dining; famous for a 2" Pork Chop, Mile High Meringue Pies, Flower Pot Bread, and Strawberry Butter. Patti's 1880's Settlement is located in the small town of Grand Rivers, KY located at the northern entrance of Land Between the Lakes between Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Patti's 1880's Settlement - Best Restaurants in Grand Rivers ›
Patti's 1880's Settlement reviews from OpenTable diners
296 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (231)good for groups (164)romantic (110)great for lunch (109)kid-friendly (97)fit for foodies (90)scenic view (86)neighborhood gem (84)great for brunch (39)hot spot (34)great for outdoor dining (15)late-night find (4)notable wine list (2)Show More
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/24/2014The food is delicious and the service is wonderful. I love Pattie's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2dineluv2dineDined on 11/24/2014It is always a treat to go to and eat at Patti's Restaurant. The food is always so good and I love the décor of the restaurant. The servers were very friendly. I look forward to going back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014The service was great. Our waitress was awesome! The food was delicious. Will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No point in reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/22/2014We live 2 hours from patti's, we make reservations every year for the same weekend. The food is always wonderful however it is pointless to make reservations if you still have to wait 30-45 mins for your table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinnerfor2Dined on 11/22/2014The decorations were beautiful. We loved the lights, and our food was great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nanag52Dined on 11/22/2014I always like to go here for Christmas love the lights and all the atmosphere for the holiday! Food was really good and service was good. Restaruant was very clean and festive. This is a great place for groups and there seemed to be several on this day. The only down side is we were seating in a room with a group of 28 and my husband and I were dining alone and we couldn't hear ourself talk because of the noise.Special Features:
- Outstanding restaurant!!MissyDined on 11/22/2014Patties is always a great choice for celebrating a special event!! Great quality food and service!! I love Patties at Christmas!! Beautiful decorations add joy to the holiday!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014One of the most pleasant dining experiences I have ever had. WI'll be returning for years to come!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okUT41SC38Dined on 11/20/2014Hadn't been to Patti's in several years. First time was excellent but this time was just ok. Food was just warm and my pork chop was a little dry. Price is pretty high so I expected a little better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The 2" Pork Chop never disappoints!LoloDined on 11/16/2014Fantastic food and service. This time of year the Christmas lights are beautiful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceRayDDined on 11/16/2014We celebrated our 40th anniversary at Patti's and we were treated great they even sang "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" as we got a special dessert. The service was great throughout our meal. The inch high pork chop was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014Very enjoyable atmosphere. Christmas Decorations are beautiful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentBLinKYDined on 11/15/2014I have been eating a Patti's for special occasions for decades and I have never once had a bad or even less that wonderful experience. During cold weather, it would be nice if they had a little bit bigger place for you to wait for your table. If you come right at your reservation time the wait is not too terribly long though. The food is always excellent and always worth the wait. The staff is always very friendly and very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MagicalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014Amazing food, service, and atmosphere. Beautifully decorated for Christmas. Overall charm was over the top!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome mealSteveDined on 11/14/2014My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The Steak was cooked to perfection and the 2 inch thick pork chop was amazing. Combine that with great service and the Festival of lights and it made for a great evening. Thanks Pattis for the memory.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was amazing and the wait staff was great!MetoriginalsDined on 11/10/2014Our gathering at Patty's for a retirement and birthday celebration was fantastic. This festive restaurant decorated for the holidays and located in a lovely small town shopping community was the perfect place to dine on their colossal cheese sticks, famous 2" pork chops and delicious flower pot bread with strawberry butter... yum! The wait staff was attentive, pleasant and fit right in with the party. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoymentJCKBDined on 11/10/2014We enjoyed a pleasant time at Patti's settlement. We walked around the town, the shops, the restaurant, and the garden. The atmosphere was relaxing and peaceful. The 2" pork chop was absolutely delicious!!! Recommend it all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An occasion to rememberPickyEaterDined on 11/10/2014The decor makes any meal at Patti ' s a special occasion. I was there with 3 of my old High School friends. We get together once a year for a special weekend to catch up on all the news from our busy lives. Three of us ordered the tropical pork. The chutney on the pork chop added a wonderful blend of flavors to the succulent meat. My other friend stated that the salmon was cooked to perfection and the best she had had in a long time. The warm flower pot bread with strawberry butter was a treat. The desserts were decadent. The server was attentive. A real dining pleasure. I would recommend reservations--it is a very busy place. I have eaten there on several other occasions and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining At It's Very Best By CriticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014Patti's is one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at. My family and I drove two hours to get there and the dining experience is great. They already had Christmas decorations up and they were fantastic. We went on a Sunday and it was slightly crowded but the food was worth the wait. My son had the two inch pork chop which he said was wonderful. I had the 1 inch and it was great also. The flowerpot bread with strawberry butter is one of my favorite things about dining there and the waitress kept bringing out more when we ask. It was well worth my long drive and waiting time. I plan on going again before ChristmasSpecial Features:
- Special Occasion Mustdebwill57Dined on 11/8/2014Have been going to Patti's for years now! From two people to a group of eight, you cannot go wrong! The food is the best and the staff are all so nice and helpful! The Christmas lights and all the decorations are unbelievable! Also love to shop at Patti's and the surronding shops!Special Features:
- A perfect way to spend a day.sistersDined on 11/8/2014The service was impeccable; the atmosphere was awesome; the Christmas décor was beautiful; and the food was delicious. I would highly recommend a visit to this gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EmployeesPattiPatronDined on 11/8/2014Most of the employees were not real friendly. They did not seem like they wanted to be at Patti's. Could have been more courteous to the patrons. However, our waitress was friendly and very attentive.Special Features:
- Great Light FestivalfoodaddictDined on 11/7/2014This is a dining must during the holiday season. The atmosphere is so full of holiday cheer and the lights are beautiful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Eveningme67sis71Dined on 11/7/2014It was a very nice getaway for us. The Christmas lights were spectacular. The food was excellent and we were called to our table about 15 minutes before our reservation.Special Features:
- Patti'sTravelGal55Dined on 11/7/2014We have been to Patti's several times over the past 5 years and every time it has been so enjoyable. The food and service are excellent. Love the gift shop. It was our first time coming for the Festival of Lights and we thought it was beautiful and lots of fun.Special Features:
- Senior Citizen Hang OutNot55YetDined on 11/7/2014We were amazed at being the only people under 30 there. The only good food we had was the 2" pork chop. The bread was so bland it was like eating paper.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notchWowPattiDined on 11/6/2014Superb dining experience. We make it a tradition to fine here with one of our best friend's family to kick off the hi day season. It never disappoints us or fails to get us in the holiday spirit! Delicious food, great service, and we enjoyed the stroll outdoor after our meal to admire the Christmas lights. An experience everyone should try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to its reputationtracecomDined on 11/6/2014The entire village was decorated for Christmas, and was very pretty. The service was good, but not great. The pork chop sauce was entirely too salty. The hot bacon dressing for the spinach salad was more like sweet and sour sauce. The baked potato was good, as was the flower pot bread. Lunch for two was over $47 plus tip, and for that price I would have expected a cloth napkin instead of cheap stainless rolled up in paper.
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014We drive 2.5 hours and try to come 3 times a year. We come spring/summer, fall, then try and catch the lights. My daughter has never been and after some health issues we thought she would enjoy it. The service was slow and the pork chops were dry with no flavor. It was almost as if they were cooked in advance. They didn't seem to have the sauce on them. Very expensive meal and drive for such. The waitress was always gone for long periods of time. It took 30 to bag our leftovers which in not sure why we took them because it wasn't edible left over. It will be sometime before we make the drive again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationTasteTreatsDined on 10/29/2014A group of us celebrate birthdays at Patti's. This month's meal was especially tasty. The restaurant is already decorated for Christmas.Special Features:
- FOODIES, Patti's Is the Place!JEatieDined on 10/26/2014Listen, I an an avid fan of all things culinary. I like to say that food is my ministry! In other words, I am a foodie to the next level, and Patti's has provided this foodie a delightful first experience! Two friends and I went to Patti's to celebrate a friend's 25th birthday. My two friends had eaten at Patti's, but I hadn't. We started off with the appetizer sampler with juicy chicken tenders, gooey cheese sticks, crisp loaded chips, and excellent fried pickles. After that, I enjoyed a delicious, savory Kentucky Hot Brown with a loaded baked potato (loaded to the MAX) and green beans (gotta have something green). I washed all this down with iced sweet tea. I highly recommend Patti's for groups and special occasions! Be blessed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE IT!!happysmileDined on 10/26/2014I had known this place as famous pork chop restaurant for years. It was a lot more than that! I live about an hour away, and I was shocked that I had never stopped at this place before! It is such a fun place for not only eating, but also walking around. I already am planning to go back there soon!! I also can't wait to visit stores(they were all closed on Sunday) and Christmas decorations.Special Features:
- wonderful atmosphereGaGirlDined on 10/26/2014Patti's is just such a great place; so much to see, great food but I mainly go for a piece of pie!Special Features:
- SandyDined on 10/25/2014The food and the service was great! We will be going again soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patti's 1880sfsfDined on 10/25/2014This restaurant is ALWAYS busy. Typical wait for walk ins is an hour, but you can walk about the town -- it is touristy. They will contact you by cell phone. Reservations recommended; we were seated promptly. The pork chops are crazy good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the waitCindy2014Dined on 10/19/2014I drove an hour and a half out of my way to eat at Patti's. That alone should tell you how good the food is.Special Features:
- Great meal!KyfishermanDined on 10/18/2014We had a great meal and great service too! I will definitely come back again .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful AnniversarytlynnjonesDined on 10/18/2014My husband and I have celebrated our anniversary at Patti's for the past several years. We would have rather had a table a little less conspicuous, like we have had in the past.The waitress was good, but didn't have the personality that most have had. The food was top notch and the presentation was great. Overall, a great night!Special Features:
- Mmmmm mmmmm goodLockhartDined on 10/18/2014Pattis is very good. Not only for casual but also special occasions. Food is great and prices are reasonable. So much to do and a beautiful outing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch Chef Needs workTcountyDined on 10/18/2014Had the sampler appetizer, best cheese sticks I've ever had, dip was great too. Chicken strips and pickles were so so. Wife and I both ordered the 2" chop. I had the tomato bisque, best I've ever had. Wife had pork fiesta, she enjoyed it. Then came the potato and chop. Potatoes were good , but it's a baked potato so should be easy. The chop on the other hand was very disappointing. It was way over cooked ,dry , and tuff. The "gravy" was way too salty. When I was reading the menu about pork should be pink, I thought finally a restaurant gets it. I wouldn't be so critical but this is the "signature" dish. Service was awesome.