Patti's 1880's Settlement
1793 JH O'Bryan Ave
Grand Rivers, KY 42045Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Patti's 1880's Settlement
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pattis-settlement.com/
- Phone: 2703628844
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 10:30am - 3:45pm
Dinner: Daily: 3:45pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Patti's is capable of catering off-site within 60 miles of Grand Rivers, Kentucky.
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining is available at Patti's Annex and Mr. Bill's for an additional charge.
- Private Party Contact: Elwood Hunt 2703628844x82
- Entertainment: Patti's 1880's Settlement has 6 unique shops, a miniature golf course, remote control coin operated boats and cars, old time photo studio, and coffee cafe all situated on 12 acres beautiful gardens. Ashleigh's Boutique is a ladies shop, Little Lambs is a children's boutique, The Pink Tractor is our contemporary junior shop, Wagon Wheel is our Christmas and collectibles shop, Reflections features home decor, and Yesterday's offers Patti's & Kentucky souvenirs. In addition, Patti's has facilities for weddings. The entertainment on the grounds is seasonally operated.
A word from Patti's 1880's Settlement
Patti's 1880's Settlement is that special place where friends bring friends. Patti's and Mr. Bill's are upscale family dining; famous for a 2" Pork Chop, Mile High Meringue Pies, Flower Pot Bread, and Strawberry Butter. Patti's 1880's Settlement is located in the small town of Grand Rivers, KY located at the northern entrance of Land Between the Lakes between Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Patti's 1880's Settlement - Best Restaurants in Grand Rivers ›
Patti's 1880's Settlement reviews from OpenTable diners
324 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (252)good for groups (171)great for lunch (125)romantic (121)kid-friendly (111)fit for foodies (87)scenic view (84)neighborhood gem (80)great for brunch (48)hot spot (45)great for outdoor dining (13)late-night find (5)notable wine list (2)Show More
- Great meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014We had a great meal and great service too! I will definitely come back again .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come hungry!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014Not my first time here. Love everything about this place. Always leave room for dessert!! They are the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/17/2014Patti's always has good food and is always beautifully decorated - especially for Christmas. You must go there during Christmas holidaysSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- thanks for the memoriesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/16/2014A trip for the fulfilling of a desire to eat at Patti's. We had visited Patti's several years before and wished to visit again. We started our meal with the fried pickles, main courses were the fish sandwich and the chicken with the cheese sauce, mushrooms and grilled asparagus and dessert was the lemon pie. The signature "bread in the flower pot" was served warm with regular and strawberry butter. The meal was served by Nicole. The food was served hot and was very tasty. I give Patti's A+ for the meal. Waiting to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the tripMaggie3612Dined on 10/14/2014We were promptly seated at a corner table in a nicely decorated room. But then we sat for a good 15 minutes without even being acknowledged. Then a waiter who was not our assigned server noticed that we didn't even have drinks. He took our drink order and said he would get our server. She then appeared and wanted to take our dinner order immediately and we ordered pork chops. Two minutes later she reappeared and asked us if we wanted a free appetizer because of our wait. We declined as she had already taken our dinner order. We then waited 40 minutes for our dinner. She then offered us free dessert to compensate us for our wait, but again wanted our order immediately without even offering a menu-she was very rude. Overall a bad experience.Special Features:
- ReviewGoodtimes12Dined on 10/12/2014Food cooked correctly, order was fulfilled, service just right.Special Features:
- Perfect Dining ExperienceScottNRhondaLuv2DineDined on 10/12/2014We could not have had a better experience. The staff was so friendly, the food was wonderful, and the overall experience was great! We loved it!Special Features:
- Great Food and Eating Experiencekaren123Dined on 10/11/2014Came to Grand Rivers for the Hunters Moon Festival and of course we had to eat at Patti's. The food was great! My husband had the ribeye which was excellent, I had Chicken Oscar, and the 2 grandkids had chicken tenders. We have always been well pleased with our Patti's experience and look foward to going back when we are back in Grand Rivers.Special Features:
- Celebrated AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014The food is excellent especially the pork. I like the 2 inch pork chop. They also offer a one inch pork chop for the less inclined. The Flower pot bread and strawberry butter is very nice. The desserts are decadent! It's a good thing they are three hours away! Enjoyed it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food and services was wondeful.happyDined on 10/11/2014Will be back it was wonderful service andfood was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvdessertDined on 10/9/2014The food was excellent and hearty portions. We had the loaded potato chips and they were fabulous and huge. The steak was tender and seasoned so that no additional spice or sauce was required. The only thing that seemed out of place was the music. With all the female staff on long dresses and aprons and the rustic feel of everything, the current pop music was odd and stood out like a sore thumb.Special Features:
- excellent serviceGlennieDined on 10/7/2014Reese was one of the better waiter's we have had the pleasure to experience. We eat out often in various cities and the service at Patti ' s was excellent. A family was seated in our room that didn't know what "talking moderately loud" meant which put a damper on what could have been a very memorable dining experience. Seat families together and couples w/O children in separate rooms PLEASE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- spectacular as alwaysUdoA180Dined on 10/5/2014Patti's is a family favorite. It's a special place we like to try and visit at least once a year, altho their prices are getting too steep for our limited funds the past year or so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Pattys ExperiencemyfoodreviewDined on 10/5/2014I've been told about this place many times so for my mom's birthday we decided to surprise her. She absolutely loved it! The food was the best ever and we couldn't have gotten a better waitress. She did outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's goodbigbrthrbilDined on 10/4/2014The food was as good as always. The service was very good. But, it seemed as if it was a rush to get the people fed, so they could get the table open for the next customers. I'm glad we only go there once a year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodYoungandHungryDined on 10/4/2014The food is so good! And, the dessert is amazing! Every time I eat here I leave full and satisfied!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014This place was amazing! Food was Delicious!! Service was great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Many more visit's to comeeatmorPattisDined on 10/4/2014My wife and I love Patti's we've ate here several times. This time we order the sampler appetizer, split and entree and had desert! The prices are a little high, but it is well worth it. If you haven't tried Patti's you must go at least once in your life.Special Features:
- As always, deliciousKermitskidsisterDined on 10/3/2014I've been coming to Patti's for at least 30 years. It just seems to get better and better. Excellent food, service, and ambiance. It is a treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for special occasionSpecialniteDined on 10/2/2014Patti's is a great destination dining experience. I recommend making a reservation in advance. The food is delicious although at a higher price point than I would do if not for a special occasion. The service was wonderful and the ambience special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014First time here for several years. Service was great. The Texas Steak was really good (prime rib that was recooked & seasoned on the grill). Prices somewhat high, but this is a must stop for everyone going to the lakes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of a kindKyWhitneyDined on 10/1/2014Any trip that might take you through Western Kentucky is worthy as an excuse to stop at Exit 31/Grand Rivers for a meal at Patti's. Famous across the Commonwealth for its food (while known for their juicy 2" pork chop I can attest that the greatest ribeye I've ever eaten was there) and its atmosphere, Patti's draws guests far and wide. They've got a small collection of animals, a putt-putt course and remote controlled boats for kids and families to enjoy. They've got several shops on the property - all an easy walk right outside the restaurant door around an arboretum of sorts with a water/stream feature (great photo ops). Finally, during fall they've got a Christmas light setup you've got to see to believe! I can't recommend it higher!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre over-priced foodkywomanDined on 9/28/2014We have been to Patti's many times and were especially disappointed this visit. The portions seem to get smaller and of lesser quality as the prices increase. The soup was watery and the deserts very average. We will no longer include this restaurant when we entertain out of town guests.
- Great experienceanniversaryblissDined on 9/28/2014The entire place was great. All the shops, putt putt, the animals and an amazing meal in a great environment. I was very impressed and have let everyone know it as well. It is costly, but worth it. We will be back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!Wells0001Dined on 9/27/2014Been going to pattis for a long time. Food is always excellent !Special Features:
- Beautiful day in the neighborhood.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We had not been for several years. We enjoyed the food, service great, enjoyed our time there so much. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pclarksvilleDined on 9/26/2014Been there many times. Always a great experience and great food . Also great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love Patti's!LollipopDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I took my in-laws for dinner Saturday night. The food was delicious! We had the pork chops and they were wonderful. The grounds are beautiful also. We had our picture taken at the Old Tyme Photos shop which was fun. We enjoyed dressing up and we love the picture. I would highly recommend Patti's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Excellent ribeye and of course, the two inch chops!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!!!Lovebirds09Dined on 9/14/2014We loved celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary at Patti's!!!!! Enjoyed the shops, atmosphere, decor, service, & the delicious food!!! We will most certainly be back to visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place, great food!CaptainPorkChopDined on 9/13/2014Was traveling and saw signs for this place, and my wifes coworker was telling her about it. After checking it out on the internet, decided to go there. This place was great! The overall experience was good, and the food was amazing! Got the 2 inch pork chop, it was awesome! Our only negative experience was at the end of our meal. Our server seemed too busy to get to us. It took awhile to get our check, and since we were in a corner, she seemed to forget about us. Besides that the place was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A LegendCiscoDined on 9/12/2014Patti's is a must if you are visiting the area. It is a sprawling complex - 2 restaurants/ several shops. The grounds contain gardens - exotic/ native plants, gazebos, waterfalls etc. I had catfish this time -- it was great. The hushpuppies were so-so -- I know they are hard to get right. The steamed vegetables were good but apparently had some kind of oil on them which they didn't need. The spinach salad was tasty but a little on the skimpy side given the price of the meal. Portions on the rest of the meal were generous. The flowerpot bread was delicious - especially with strawberry butter (my dessert.) It was a tough choice having fish rather than a famous Patti's pork chop - so I hope it won't be so long until I can return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeEMCoordDined on 9/10/2014This was my very first visit to Patti's. Everyone recommended I try it and raved about their pork chops. I was NOT disappointed! The service was friendly and very quick. The 2 in pork chop was mouth-watering! I even gnawed on the bone!! I will definitely return, and will possible make a weekend get away JUST for those pork chops!Special Features:
- Great dinner as alwaysMechanic1Dined on 9/9/2014I've visited Patti's many times over the past 15 years. I have never been disappointed, and the food and service have always been outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Food very good, served promptly and service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice restaurant!t1dpeppersDined on 9/6/2014I would recommend this restaurant to my family and friends! Our waitress was very friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than the food and ambiencemlbandBobJorgensenDined on 9/6/2014Patti's is an experience. Food is great, and so is the ambience, but there's so much more! This is a family owned and operated enterprise that along with the Tuller family's other initiatives, put Grand Rivers, KY on the map! If you're in the area it's a "must do". And save time to explore while you're there. Parri's is more than just a restaurant. 'nuff said!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goldieDined on 9/6/2014Patti's is a wonderful place to eat. The ambiance is peaceful, service was excellent and the food like no other place I've been. We had the 1inch pork chops, salad, loaded baked potato and coconut pie. We ate mid afternoon so the crowd was not so bad. Peaceful atmosphere throughout the village area. I recommend Patti's if you have never been.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!digtwdDined on 9/5/2014We had never been there before and were extremely pleased with our experience. The food was a little pricey but very good - and the desserts were wonderful. The meringue pies were really amazing! We plan to take our son there when he comes home for the holidays. Make reservations - it really helps. We didn't really have to wait for a table at all (well, maybe 30 seconds!) The ambience is really nice too - we came in the back way so we got to see all the neat things associated with the "settlement" - gardens, gift shop, fountains, etc.. There's also an "overflow" restaurant in case the real one is too full. We really enjoyed our visit.Special Features:
- Worth the 3 hour drive!!!arebelandhisladyDined on 8/31/2014Most delicious food I've experienced in a very long time! Presentation was outstanding, flavors were rich without being overpowering, portions were big enough to need a carryout box for leftovers! While we had a wait to be seated even with our reservation, the staff was very friendly, courteous, and helpful at all times. Having worked food service I know first hand how tiring and frustrating the job can be, but everyone we talked with had a smile and positive attitude! This was DEFINITLY a trip worth making, and we hope to return soon!!!Special Features: