Patti's 1880's Settlement
1793 JH O'Bryan Ave
Grand Rivers, KY 42045Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Patti's 1880's Settlement
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pattis-settlement.com/
- Phone: 2703628844
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 10:30am - 3:45pm
Dinner: Daily: 3:45pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Patti's is capable of catering off-site within 60 miles of Grand Rivers, Kentucky.
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining is available at Patti's Annex and Mr. Bill's for an additional charge.
- Private Party Contact: Elwood Hunt 2703628844x82
- Entertainment: Patti's 1880's Settlement has 6 unique shops, a miniature golf course, remote control coin operated boats and cars, old time photo studio, and coffee cafe all situated on 12 acres beautiful gardens. Ashleigh's Boutique is a ladies shop, Little Lambs is a children's boutique, The Pink Tractor is our contemporary junior shop, Wagon Wheel is our Christmas and collectibles shop, Reflections features home decor, and Yesterday's offers Patti's & Kentucky souvenirs. In addition, Patti's has facilities for weddings. The entertainment on the grounds is seasonally operated.
A word from Patti's 1880's Settlement
Patti's 1880's Settlement is that special place where friends bring friends. Patti's and Mr. Bill's are upscale family dining; famous for a 2" Pork Chop, Mile High Meringue Pies, Flower Pot Bread, and Strawberry Butter. Patti's 1880's Settlement is located in the small town of Grand Rivers, KY located at the northern entrance of Land Between the Lakes between Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Patti's 1880's Settlement - Best Restaurants in Grand Rivers ›
Patti's 1880's Settlement reviews from OpenTable diners
330 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (258)good for groups (182)great for lunch (127)kid-friendly (122)romantic (118)fit for foodies (85)neighborhood gem (80)scenic view (79)great for brunch (54)hot spot (53)great for outdoor dining (15)late-night find (8)Show More
- Great place!!!Lovebirds09Dined on 9/14/2014We loved celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary at Patti's!!!!! Enjoyed the shops, atmosphere, decor, service, & the delicious food!!! We will most certainly be back to visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place, great food!CaptainPorkChopDined on 9/13/2014Was traveling and saw signs for this place, and my wifes coworker was telling her about it. After checking it out on the internet, decided to go there. This place was great! The overall experience was good, and the food was amazing! Got the 2 inch pork chop, it was awesome! Our only negative experience was at the end of our meal. Our server seemed too busy to get to us. It took awhile to get our check, and since we were in a corner, she seemed to forget about us. Besides that the place was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A LegendCiscoDined on 9/12/2014Patti's is a must if you are visiting the area. It is a sprawling complex - 2 restaurants/ several shops. The grounds contain gardens - exotic/ native plants, gazebos, waterfalls etc. I had catfish this time -- it was great. The hushpuppies were so-so -- I know they are hard to get right. The steamed vegetables were good but apparently had some kind of oil on them which they didn't need. The spinach salad was tasty but a little on the skimpy side given the price of the meal. Portions on the rest of the meal were generous. The flowerpot bread was delicious - especially with strawberry butter (my dessert.) It was a tough choice having fish rather than a famous Patti's pork chop - so I hope it won't be so long until I can return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014This was my very first visit to Patti's. Everyone recommended I try it and raved about their pork chops. I was NOT disappointed! The service was friendly and very quick. The 2 in pork chop was mouth-watering! I even gnawed on the bone!! I will definitely return, and will possible make a weekend get away JUST for those pork chops!Special Features:
- Great dinner as alwaysMechanic1Dined on 9/9/2014I've visited Patti's many times over the past 15 years. I have never been disappointed, and the food and service have always been outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Food very good, served promptly and service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice restaurant!t1dpeppersDined on 9/6/2014I would recommend this restaurant to my family and friends! Our waitress was very friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than the food and ambiencemlbandBobJorgensenDined on 9/6/2014Patti's is an experience. Food is great, and so is the ambience, but there's so much more! This is a family owned and operated enterprise that along with the Tuller family's other initiatives, put Grand Rivers, KY on the map! If you're in the area it's a "must do". And save time to explore while you're there. Parri's is more than just a restaurant. 'nuff said!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goldieDined on 9/6/2014Patti's is a wonderful place to eat. The ambiance is peaceful, service was excellent and the food like no other place I've been. We had the 1inch pork chops, salad, loaded baked potato and coconut pie. We ate mid afternoon so the crowd was not so bad. Peaceful atmosphere throughout the village area. I recommend Patti's if you have never been.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!digtwdDined on 9/5/2014We had never been there before and were extremely pleased with our experience. The food was a little pricey but very good - and the desserts were wonderful. The meringue pies were really amazing! We plan to take our son there when he comes home for the holidays. Make reservations - it really helps. We didn't really have to wait for a table at all (well, maybe 30 seconds!) The ambience is really nice too - we came in the back way so we got to see all the neat things associated with the "settlement" - gardens, gift shop, fountains, etc.. There's also an "overflow" restaurant in case the real one is too full. We really enjoyed our visit.Special Features:
- Worth the 3 hour drive!!!arebelandhisladyDined on 8/31/2014Most delicious food I've experienced in a very long time! Presentation was outstanding, flavors were rich without being overpowering, portions were big enough to need a carryout box for leftovers! While we had a wait to be seated even with our reservation, the staff was very friendly, courteous, and helpful at all times. Having worked food service I know first hand how tiring and frustrating the job can be, but everyone we talked with had a smile and positive attitude! This was DEFINITLY a trip worth making, and we hope to return soon!!!Special Features:
- Loved our visit!JonesDined on 8/31/2014We usually go to Patti's a few times a year & decided to go over the Labor Day weekend. We had reservations & thought we would wait even with a reserved time. We arrived an hour early to walk around the shops & enjoy the grounds. The shops have something the whole family would enjoy. We checked in 15 min early & was seated in 5 min. There were so many people but we got right in. We had the special, a smothered Texas Steak, & it was the best meal we've ever had at Patti's. It was so delicious, we are every bite & couldn't even get our usual dessert. The service was impeccable & we're looking forward to our next visit & we hope they offer that smothered Texas Steak again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- whats not to like...1happydinerDined on 8/31/2014The recipes were really tasty. They were prepared to perfection. The servers were knowledgeable, courteous, and prompt. I look foward to a return trip as soon as possible. ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great atmosphere...butmeimsDined on 8/31/2014I have eaten at Patti's many times, and I must say the food was not as good as usual. The asparagus was WAY overcooked....if I had not know what I this was, I would have trouble identifying it. Very thin, nearly soggy ...just not pleasing. The fillet medallions were supposed to be be medium, but were slightly overcooked. For the price, it should have been better. I will go back, but will order something differentSpecial Features:
- Stressful dining experienceDebbieDined on 8/31/2014Were seated 15 minutes before our 1:00 pm reservation which was positive. We specified in our reservation a quieter location but were seated by the kitchen. Asked to move, were told no due to availability but we could clearly see empty tables in the restaurant. Were in a busy pathway between the kitchen and two dining areas, the servers would hurry by almost brushing against us. One server came by with a heavily laden tray and passed the tray directly over the top of my head. Another placed a drinks tray just behind my companion and served from there. Our meal came about 1:25 and only after we asked for it, the server was clearly unhappy we asked about the delay. Just wanted the meal to end so we could leave, very stressful.
- mimimimiDined on 8/30/2014My husband and I went to Patti's for a slip away dinner! The service was excellent, atmosphere was very special and the food was outstanding. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Very nice from the beginning to end was our first dinning there and everyone was awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chance0413Dined on 8/30/2014Loved every bit of it!! Everything was perfect.... Food delicious!!Special Features:
- CraigOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014Great food and atmosphere, suggest reservations if dining on weekends. Arrive early and visit the different shops and grounds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday/anniversay dinnerangregoryDined on 8/30/2014Great restaurant , friendly staff, delicious food and nice settingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience!MaddiesMomDined on 8/30/2014This was my husband and mine's first experience at Patti's & it was wonderful! Reservations were made online & we were seated at almost the exact time of our reservation time. Friendly staff & competent staff, and food was fit for a king!! Little pricey, but will definitely go back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014My only complaint was that the settlement shops were closed at 6:00 in the evening.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014What a joy- fantastic food and a great experiance. I plan on going back to it and think everyone should go at least once.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/26/2014I have had dinner at this restaurant several times and it is always very good. I was entertaining clients and is a great place for this.Special Features:
- Great food.Pattis1880sDined on 8/25/2014Great food and service. The 2" pork chop and coconut cream pie are the best anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- eat relax enjoyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Enjoy a relaxing dinner or lunch at patti's! Each room decorated differently,food is well season to the taste buds and the service is at its best. Where finning feels like homeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FozzybearyDined on 8/23/2014The food was very good, we shared our dinner with each other and my Prime Rib was tough unfortunately, but her Filet with bacon was awesome!! We could have easily split the dinner instead of us getting a meal each. The dessert was ok, but would like to try something else the next time we go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodChefBetty123Dined on 8/23/2014Home baked bread with strawberry butter is yummy. Pies with meringue are the highest I have ever seen. Everthing was absolutely delicious and service was great!Special Features:
- Nice place to visitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2014It reminds me of a miniature Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge East Tennessee little town. The grounds were very nice and there were plenty of antique shops to visit while waiting on your reservation time to be seated. We got there about an hour early and toured the grounds a little bit. The salad was not very good. I had catfish which was very good but the hushpuppies were missing something so they were not very good. We were told that they were known for their pork chops and desserts, which we had neither. I would visit again and probably try something different. The lighting at the table was quite bright at our table and dim lighting for dinner would have been more appropriate.Special Features:
- Patti'sUptownDined on 8/22/2014Overall experience was good. Portions were large. Pork loin fillet was fabulous. Catfish was tasty. Onion rings did not do any thing for me. Not a fan of beer batter. Restaurant is a bit dated. Felt like I was in a mini Opryland of yesteryear. Staff was very friendly, informative and helpful. Their "uniforms" were hideously outdated. Realize the name is "patti's 1880 but they need a fresh look. They were out of the dessert that we requested and nothing else seemed to fit what we wanted. But overall the food was good.
- Good foodediebopeepDined on 8/21/2014We drove up from TN just to eat here! The food was good and the service was too! I was dissappointed with the upkeep outdoors. The ponds were dirty and green. The grass was grown up in some areas. I sure hated to see this since Patti's is so beautiful. I hate to mention the cats because I am such an animal lover but there seem to be an over run of them. I saw food and water everywhere for them but they were skinny which tells me they need vetting. Never saw any vaccination tags on any of them.Special Features:
- Food was Great, Service was AwesomeAnniversaryDinnerDined on 8/17/2014Had a Awesome experience, food was Great our Server was very friendly and knowledgeable. One of the finest Dinners We have had in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2" chopnotinpressedDined on 8/17/2014bake potato was the best but the 2" chop wasnt cooked thoroughly and was very salty. dining room we sat in smelled like a nursing home. then again this visit wasnt for me it was a birthday surprise for my girlfriend and she enjoyed her meal. flower pot bread was very cool and good
- Did a good jobOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Very impressed on getting our group seated we had made reservAtions for 1:30 but arrived at noon and we were seated within 5 minsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be HungryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014The food is great and there's more than you can eat. I would suggest if you get the two inch pork chop that you share it and just get an extra side dishSpecial Features:
- Great Pork ChopPorkChopDined on 8/15/2014My wife and I went to Patti's for our 5th anniversary meal and they did not disappoint! Best pork chop I have ever eaten! And the homemade flower pot bread was amazing (they actually cook the bread in a small clay flower pot)! The interior of the restaurant fits the theme of an 1880's establishment with old tools/equipment and even waitresses dressed in appropriate attire. It is a somewhat romantic scenery, but not really a place to go for a private meal as you will more than likely find yourself right next to another table. It is also very pricey, but great for special occasions and for large groups if you do not mind the high price. Overall, it was a good experience and a great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TravelerTravelerDined on 8/12/20144 men who had played golf all day and we're very hungry. We arrived 1 hour before our reservation time and we're able to be seated immediately. Good serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pork Chops!JasonVIPDined on 8/8/2014This is their speciality and they're very delish! Their pie has crazy high meringue is more of a novelty or at least I won't eat 6 inches of it! It is tasty and Marshmellow-like, which is a little different taste. Very friendly and great service! We'll be back, overall great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NanaDined on 8/8/2014Patti's is great. Not only are the pork chops fabulous, don't deny yourself one of their steaks. They are so good you don't need steak sauce .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible mealBirthdayGirlDined on 8/8/2014This was my second dining experience at Patti's. This time I drove an hour out of our way home to introduce a friend to Patti's. The only disappointment I had was the amount of time it took for us to receive our beverages from the time that we were seated. It was a full 20 minutes from the time our drink order was taken to the time it was actually served. The restaurant was not nearly as busy as it had been the first time I had been there. Otherwise delivery of our salads and meals was very timely. My guest stated the meal was more than worth the hour drive out of our way home and that she would be bringing her family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.