Patti's 1880's Settlement
1793 JH O'Bryan Ave
Grand Rivers, KY 42045Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Patti's 1880's Settlement
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pattis-settlement.com/
- Phone: 2703628844
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 10:30am - 3:45pm
Dinner: Daily: 3:45pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Patti's is capable of catering off-site within 60 miles of Grand Rivers, Kentucky.
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining is available at Patti's Annex and Mr. Bill's for an additional charge.
- Private Party Contact: Elwood Hunt 2703628844x82
- Entertainment: Patti's 1880's Settlement has 6 unique shops, a miniature golf course, remote control coin operated boats and cars, old time photo studio, and coffee cafe all situated on 12 acres beautiful gardens. Ashleigh's Boutique is a ladies shop, Little Lambs is a children's boutique, The Pink Tractor is our contemporary junior shop, Wagon Wheel is our Christmas and collectibles shop, Reflections features home decor, and Yesterday's offers Patti's & Kentucky souvenirs. In addition, Patti's has facilities for weddings. The entertainment on the grounds is seasonally operated.
A word from Patti's 1880's Settlement
Patti's 1880's Settlement is that special place where friends bring friends. Patti's and Mr. Bill's are upscale family dining; famous for a 2" Pork Chop, Mile High Meringue Pies, Flower Pot Bread, and Strawberry Butter. Patti's 1880's Settlement is located in the small town of Grand Rivers, KY located at the northern entrance of Land Between the Lakes between Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Patti's 1880's Settlement - Best Restaurants in Grand Rivers ›
Patti's 1880's Settlement reviews from OpenTable diners
325 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (255)good for groups (178)kid-friendly (127)great for lunch (126)romantic (119)fit for foodies (83)neighborhood gem (81)scenic view (80)great for brunch (58)hot spot (53)great for outdoor dining (17)late-night find (8)Show More
- Worth the 3 hour drive!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Most delicious food I've experienced in a very long time! Presentation was outstanding, flavors were rich without being overpowering, portions were big enough to need a carryout box for leftovers! While we had a wait to be seated even with our reservation, the staff was very friendly, courteous, and helpful at all times. Having worked food service I know first hand how tiring and frustrating the job can be, but everyone we talked with had a smile and positive attitude! This was DEFINITLY a trip worth making, and we hope to return soon!!!Special Features:
- Loved our visit!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014We usually go to Patti's a few times a year & decided to go over the Labor Day weekend. We had reservations & thought we would wait even with a reserved time. We arrived an hour early to walk around the shops & enjoy the grounds. The shops have something the whole family would enjoy. We checked in 15 min early & was seated in 5 min. There were so many people but we got right in. We had the special, a smothered Texas Steak, & it was the best meal we've ever had at Patti's. It was so delicious, we are every bite & couldn't even get our usual dessert. The service was impeccable & we're looking forward to our next visit & we hope they offer that smothered Texas Steak again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- whats not to like...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The recipes were really tasty. They were prepared to perfection. The servers were knowledgeable, courteous, and prompt. I look foward to a return trip as soon as possible. ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great atmosphere...butOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014I have eaten at Patti's many times, and I must say the food was not as good as usual. The asparagus was WAY overcooked....if I had not know what I this was, I would have trouble identifying it. Very thin, nearly soggy ...just not pleasing. The fillet medallions were supposed to be be medium, but were slightly overcooked. For the price, it should have been better. I will go back, but will order something differentSpecial Features:
- Stressful dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Were seated 15 minutes before our 1:00 pm reservation which was positive. We specified in our reservation a quieter location but were seated by the kitchen. Asked to move, were told no due to availability but we could clearly see empty tables in the restaurant. Were in a busy pathway between the kitchen and two dining areas, the servers would hurry by almost brushing against us. One server came by with a heavily laden tray and passed the tray directly over the top of my head. Another placed a drinks tray just behind my companion and served from there. Our meal came about 1:25 and only after we asked for it, the server was clearly unhappy we asked about the delay. Just wanted the meal to end so we could leave, very stressful.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Very nice from the beginning to end was our first dinning there and everyone was awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Loved every bit of it!! Everything was perfect.... Food delicious!!Special Features:
- CraigOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014Great food and atmosphere, suggest reservations if dining on weekends. Arrive early and visit the different shops and grounds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014This was my husband and mine's first experience at Patti's & it was wonderful! Reservations were made online & we were seated at almost the exact time of our reservation time. Friendly staff & competent staff, and food was fit for a king!! Little pricey, but will definitely go back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014My only complaint was that the settlement shops were closed at 6:00 in the evening.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014What a joy- fantastic food and a great experiance. I plan on going back to it and think everyone should go at least once.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/26/2014I have had dinner at this restaurant several times and it is always very good. I was entertaining clients and is a great place for this.Special Features:
- Great food.Pattis1880sDined on 8/25/2014Great food and service. The 2" pork chop and coconut cream pie are the best anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- eat relax enjoyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Enjoy a relaxing dinner or lunch at patti's! Each room decorated differently,food is well season to the taste buds and the service is at its best. Where finning feels like homeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodChefBetty123Dined on 8/23/2014Home baked bread with strawberry butter is yummy. Pies with meringue are the highest I have ever seen. Everthing was absolutely delicious and service was great!Special Features:
- Nice place to visitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2014It reminds me of a miniature Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge East Tennessee little town. The grounds were very nice and there were plenty of antique shops to visit while waiting on your reservation time to be seated. We got there about an hour early and toured the grounds a little bit. The salad was not very good. I had catfish which was very good but the hushpuppies were missing something so they were not very good. We were told that they were known for their pork chops and desserts, which we had neither. I would visit again and probably try something different. The lighting at the table was quite bright at our table and dim lighting for dinner would have been more appropriate.Special Features:
- Patti'sUptownDined on 8/22/2014Overall experience was good. Portions were large. Pork loin fillet was fabulous. Catfish was tasty. Onion rings did not do any thing for me. Not a fan of beer batter. Restaurant is a bit dated. Felt like I was in a mini Opryland of yesteryear. Staff was very friendly, informative and helpful. Their "uniforms" were hideously outdated. Realize the name is "patti's 1880 but they need a fresh look. They were out of the dessert that we requested and nothing else seemed to fit what we wanted. But overall the food was good.
- Good foodediebopeepDined on 8/21/2014We drove up from TN just to eat here! The food was good and the service was too! I was dissappointed with the upkeep outdoors. The ponds were dirty and green. The grass was grown up in some areas. I sure hated to see this since Patti's is so beautiful. I hate to mention the cats because I am such an animal lover but there seem to be an over run of them. I saw food and water everywhere for them but they were skinny which tells me they need vetting. Never saw any vaccination tags on any of them.Special Features:
- Food was Great, Service was AwesomeAnniversaryDinnerDined on 8/17/2014Had a Awesome experience, food was Great our Server was very friendly and knowledgeable. One of the finest Dinners We have had in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2" chopOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014bake potato was the best but the 2" chop wasnt cooked thoroughly and was very salty. dining room we sat in smelled like a nursing home. then again this visit wasnt for me it was a birthday surprise for my girlfriend and she enjoyed her meal. flower pot bread was very cool and good
- Did a good jobOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Very impressed on getting our group seated we had made reservAtions for 1:30 but arrived at noon and we were seated within 5 minsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be HungryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014The food is great and there's more than you can eat. I would suggest if you get the two inch pork chop that you share it and just get an extra side dishSpecial Features:
- Great Pork ChopPorkChopDined on 8/15/2014My wife and I went to Patti's for our 5th anniversary meal and they did not disappoint! Best pork chop I have ever eaten! And the homemade flower pot bread was amazing (they actually cook the bread in a small clay flower pot)! The interior of the restaurant fits the theme of an 1880's establishment with old tools/equipment and even waitresses dressed in appropriate attire. It is a somewhat romantic scenery, but not really a place to go for a private meal as you will more than likely find yourself right next to another table. It is also very pricey, but great for special occasions and for large groups if you do not mind the high price. Overall, it was a good experience and a great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TravelerTravelerDined on 8/12/20144 men who had played golf all day and we're very hungry. We arrived 1 hour before our reservation time and we're able to be seated immediately. Good serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pork Chops!JasonVIPDined on 8/8/2014This is their speciality and they're very delish! Their pie has crazy high meringue is more of a novelty or at least I won't eat 6 inches of it! It is tasty and Marshmellow-like, which is a little different taste. Very friendly and great service! We'll be back, overall great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NanaDined on 8/8/2014Patti's is great. Not only are the pork chops fabulous, don't deny yourself one of their steaks. They are so good you don't need steak sauce .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible mealBirthdayGirlDined on 8/8/2014This was my second dining experience at Patti's. This time I drove an hour out of our way home to introduce a friend to Patti's. The only disappointment I had was the amount of time it took for us to receive our beverages from the time that we were seated. It was a full 20 minutes from the time our drink order was taken to the time it was actually served. The restaurant was not nearly as busy as it had been the first time I had been there. Otherwise delivery of our salads and meals was very timely. My guest stated the meal was more than worth the hour drive out of our way home and that she would be bringing her family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great - 12 years laterAlaskaGirl69Dined on 8/8/2014We hadn't eaten here in 12 years since we moved away. It was high on my must-do list when we came for a visit - and it was better than I remembered! I don't care for pork chops much but I just remembered loving them. They are so amazing! But the pies may have been even better. All I can say is "Come hungry!"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local Legacy RestaurantHRMayerDined on 8/6/2014Been to Patti's several times over the years. A legacy in this little resort town. Kid friendly a garden outside and a "a bit too kid friendly" gift shop, in the restaurant. I've eaten the famous pork offering on previous visits and liked it. This time I found it too salty. Can't recommend it after this experience. It could have been better if it was possible to order a beer with it but this is a dry county so no alcoholic beverages of any kind in this establishment. Baked potato was fine. Broccoli undercooked. Salad a bit wilted. No favorable comments from the other three diners with other dishes. If you want a better restaurant, drive up to Paducah, about 20-30 minutes up I-24. For a place to take the kids, this could be fine.Special Features:
- Vacation must!MustGoDined on 8/6/2014Vacationing in area? Must go here! Had a large group. Kabobs and pork chops soooo tender. Had a large group. Pasta meals just ok. Dry county. They allow you to bring your own wine. (Wish we would have known) Staff was wonderful!! A little expensive so make it your special night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Pork Chopmeatman85Dined on 8/5/2014Although I am usually not a pork chop fan, I decided to try the 2" pork chop and was far from disappointed. This was not only the best pork chop I have ever had, but one of the top 3 pieces of meat I have ever eaten. Add to this the fresh flower pot bread and strawberry butter and I couldn't ask for a better meal. We had 4 adults and 3 kids in our group and I was worried about my kids behavior in a place this fancy. My kids were behaved, but still acted like kids and I never felt like they were not wanted. Our server was great, also. We will definitely return to Patti's the next time we are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patti's SettlementOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/4/2014Really enjoyed Patti's Settlement. The staff was all friendly, and really on point. Our waitress was fantastic!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NonicknameDined on 8/4/2014The food was fantastic, as was the service. A special place for special times.Special Features:
- Very SpecialRiverRatDined on 8/3/2014Excellent restaurant for celebrating that special occasion. The food was very good-especially the spinach salad. We have been going there for many years. I can tell some changes from the original owners. The flower pot bread doesn't quite taste the same as it used to. It tastes more like a store bought rather than homemade. We ordered 3 various desserts-chess pie, apple pie, and boo boo pie. The portions used to be huge. Now the price is still the same ($7.95), but the serving is very small and not the "special" dessert that I remember. The pork chop is still incredible and will be more than 1 person can eat. Not really a restaurant for small children. It does have a kids menu, but it is a long dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first timergreattimeDined on 8/3/2014after hearing about Patti's through friends and from church groups that have been there, finally made reservations and ate there. Was not sure what to expect. Meal was outstanding with excellent service. Will stop again and try some of the other choices on the menu.Special Features:
- Worth it All4reelDined on 8/2/2014If you want great food, smiling faces with genuine friendliness, and a unique dining experience, you won't want to pass up a meal at Pattis. And definitely leave room for dessert! Worth the drive, worth the wait, worth the cost!! , and yes, even worth the extra calories for PIE!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good reliable diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014Ambience may be a bit hooky but the food is legitimately good. Service is efficient and polite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once againOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2014Pattis doesn't disappoint. Big crowd on Sat nite of Fancy Farm. Some delay in being seated for our resv. Service outstanding. Food timely and good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014We thoroughly enjoyed dining at Patti's 1880's Settlement. The food was delicious. The ambience was peaceful and welcoming. The staff in the restaurant was quite friendly. We only had one complaint, and that involved two of the women in one of the stores. It was the store where the large Nativity Scene was, as well as the movie memorabilia. We were in there on a Saturday afternoon around 5:00. The women did not smile much or seem like they wanted to be at work. When my husband returned to the store after realizing he left his To Go cup in there and inquired about it, they were not apologetic about having thrown the cup away. They were quite unfriendly. Otherwise, everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodJojoDined on 8/2/2014We have been going to Patti's for 30 years. Great food and great service. The spinach salad is a must have!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.