4120 Gulf of Mexico Dr.
Longboat Key, FL 34228Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pattigeorges.com/
- Phone: 9413835111
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 5:45pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Tommy Klauber
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering by Pattigeorges
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-private Waterfront
- Private Party Contact: S. A. Wooten 9413835111
A word from Pattigeorge's Restaurant
Pattigeorge's draws its culinary inspiration from coastlines around the globe, bringing together American regional favorites, Italian traditions, exotic Asian flavors, and exciting Caribbean and Latin American nuances. Combined with the great seafood bounty of our own local waters, grilled and barbecued meats, sizzling stir-fry’s, crisp greens and house baked desserts, Pattigeorge's offers guests a way of eating designed to please modern palates. Pattigeorge's cares deeply about quality and freshness in all of its dishes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Pattigeorge's Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Longboat Key ›
Pattigeorge's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (39)fit for foodies (29)romantic (27)special occasion (19)neighborhood gem (15)notable wine list (6)good for groups (6)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- A Place Worth FindingJakesTakesVIPDined on 10/10/2014The lack of good signage makes this place hard to find. But, if you miss it on your first try, definitely double back and go there. The bartender, Joe, is warm and engaging. The food is outstanding as well. Try the conch fritters, which were lightly fried and quite tasty. The Shanghai chili chicken salad combined the right blend of sweet-hot spice and traditional peanut sauce.Special Features:
- Needs an updatePastaloverVIPDined on 9/27/2014I have been to this restaurant many times over the years because of its beautiful location on the water. However, after my over priced medicre meal the other night, I will not be back. The restaurant needs to be renovated because it has become shabby and smelly...which makes me think it might be dirty in the kitchen. It is public knowledge that the owner is embroiled in a big lawsuit right now. Perhaps that is the reason for the poor experience. It is really too bad...the view is lovely.Special Features:
- Exceptional ServiceJudeeVIPDined on 9/24/2014Excellent food and exceptional service. Creative and varied menu selections. Every meal at our table was wonderful and exquisitely presented. Service was exceptional, absolutely love the lobster egg rolls & sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerrificucantimagineDined on 9/13/2014Great food and outstanding service … right up there with the best in Sarasota/Bradenton!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodpauliej345Dined on 9/13/2014This place has a great ambiance and service, has a great view and even better food. The flavors are very unique and blend well. Highly recommend. Try the Brussels sprout has its amazing!Special Features:
- FABULOUS MEAL!HeywoodDined on 9/10/2014Didn't really know what to expect but this has got to go down as one of the best dining experiences EVER! Attentive and extremely friendly service only added to the fantastic food. Both meals were exquisite and so much more to choose from we'll definitely be back there at least once more before we go home. Can't recommend it highly enough!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb food with an awesome viewNewyorkerVIPDined on 8/31/2014We always enjoy Pattigeorges but this evening the service and food were the best we've experienced. The filet mignon was unbelievably tender and cooked to perfection. The pork dish has an interesting combo orange salsa and seasonings and is so yummy. The sunset view is gorgeous - one of the best dining venues in Sarasota.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tastesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014Great ambience! Service was excellent and the food was delicious.menu was creative and prepared with flavors !Special Features:
- Always goodtngirlVIPDined on 8/19/2014Food is terrific and it's a great place for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FoodfremikkenDined on 8/11/2014Outstanding food. Portion sizes were too large; consequently, we didn't make it to the dessert menu. You'll probably have some delicious take-home. The miso-glazed chilean sea bass was the best I've had, anywhere. Everyone was happy with what they ate and our server was attentive & very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not for foodiesluvvfoodDined on 8/10/2014Definitely not for foodies. They used linguine noodles in their chow mein dish! Being from the West Coast, that is a big mistake. But looking around, perhaps that is what the locals are used to and this restaurant is catering to them.Special Features:
- Lovely viewPetuniaDined on 8/9/2014Menu is Asian fusion--not normally to my taste, but excellent. View from almost every table of the bay. Service attentive.Special Features:
- Awesome!johanDined on 8/9/2014Pattigeorges is a very good restaurant. They have a variety of tasty foods and great service! If you are in the area I would highly recommend it! Their tuna tacos are the absolute best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decline due to off season?JohnFredCDined on 8/2/2014We eat at PG's at least yearly and sometimes more frequently. The food is good and the view fantastic. At our recent meal, however, we found the service to be very slow. 15 minutes between end of salad and main course seems a bit long. We overheard other diners complaining to each other. This visit, the sun had not set yet when we arrived and the interior was illuminated. Our impression was of a very shabby restaurant for the price. The carpet squares were filthy and had shifted, leaving gaps exposing the sub-floor. My first chair had a large hole in the cushion, and the very worn back of my second chair was so gooey/sticky that my shirt stuck to it. Unacceptable for a fine restaurant. The food was delicious as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FINDAnnaDined on 7/26/2014Absolutely Excellent Food and Service! Will definitely return!Special Features:
- RomanticMrsLoveToEatOutDined on 7/20/2014My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner experience. The unique flavors of each dish were surprising. Very nice and helpful wait staff. We hope to return when we are back on Long Boat Key.Special Features:
- Fantastic Dining ExperienceHeidiVIPDined on 7/9/2014I recommend the Bahamian Lobster! It is extremely tasteful and very tender. After eating that I can't think of anything better than finishing it off with a Vodka a Gimlet.Special Features:
- PleasantArubagirlDined on 7/6/2014The restaurant was not a bad find but would not call it spectacular. The food was tasty but the ambiance was flat. Do not know if I will try again if I visit Longboat Key on another visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/5/2014Gorgeous location and interior. Very busy evening. Lots of big tables with 8-10 people, but our waitress was very professional and was able to keep an eye on us for the most part. Our dinner was not at all rushed -- which we loved. All of our dishes were good, and beautifully presented. Menu seemed really interesting and inventive, but the actual food lacked excitement -- kind of bland flavoring. We had 3 Asian-inspired appetizers and didn't love any of them -- liked, but not love.
- esteroDined on 7/4/2014Great restaurant. We will go back when in the area. Beautiful water views. Nice variety on the menu. I had rack of lamb and glass of pinot noir - both excellent and my husband had lobster dish - he was also very pleased. For desert we shared a fabulous banana desert to die for! Service was also outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice RestauranttruthDined on 7/3/2014The restaurant has a great feel to it. The ambience is great and atmosphere is minimal but interesting. Lovely bar! Now to the food - very interesting menu. There is something for everyone. Food has an Asian hint to it but not over the top. Presentation is also lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/1/2014The view was spectacular!The paella ($29) was very disappointing and didn't eat much of it.The chocolate ganache was like no other...like 2 slabs of fudge which I didn't finish .Special Features:
- Scenic RetreatLovegreatfood789Dined on 6/28/2014Food is consistently outstanding. We have dined here for years and always come back for special occasions and more. The added manatees, ducks, dolphins and birds make it especially enjoyable.Special Features:
- The following 643 reviews are from the Pattigeorge's Restaurant reviews archive.
- Amazing View and FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/24/2014The food has some different twists which we all enjoyed. Our server was outstanding, knowledgeable and very pleasant. The view is just beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/20/2014We continue to choose Pattigeorgws for our "special occasion" dinners. Made my reservations through open table and they knew who we were when we got there. We were seated at a table with a perfect view of the water. Service was great and we were not rushed. Food was excellent from lobster roll appetizers to the main courses of steak and Chilean sea bass. They also treated us to a complimentary dessert for our anniversary.Special Features:
- Delicious food...WineauxDined on 6/14/2014The food & atmosphere were excellent. But for a Saturday evening they were obviously understaffed (the hostess took our order & we waited almost 30 mins. for a glass of wine).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LBK GemfloridastateofmindDined on 6/14/2014I had not been to Pattigeorge's since it was an Italian restaurant many years ago. While a friend was visiting from California, I decided to try it during Savor Sarasota week. We had a fabulous meal! I'm looking forward to returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousBertVIPDined on 6/13/2014This was our first visit to Pattigeorges and we had a wonderful dining experience. We were there during savor Sarasota and the food was excellent as well as the choices. The view is excellent as well as the service. Drinks a little pricy, but all in all terrific for a nice romantic dinner.Special Features:
- MIssed OpportunityRobertissimoDined on 6/12/2014What a pity. Charming space, lovely view, second rate food, though very good sorbet. Black napkins are in real tacky taste for a restaurant that seems to want to be taken seriously. And a huge jug with huge bamboo? VERY newly-out-of-college and can't afford good decor yet …..Special Features:
- Savor Sarasota weeksiestagalDined on 6/10/2014While visiting the restaurant during Savor Sarasota week I was pleased with menu choices for the special. However, Wine options not so impressed. While our group arrived during happy hour, we were not able to order a drink (wine, etc.) at a happy hour price unless we stayed in the bar. Those prices were not available once we were seated at our dining table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedDined on 6/8/2014Went for savor Sarasota portions too small and wine pours were way too small for price.Special Features:
- BuddyDined on 6/7/2014One of our very favorite venues for outstanding food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the experiencePGL0622Dined on 6/6/2014We had a great meal. Stuck with the specialties of fish/seafood dishes. The view is wonderfull, the staff friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodbitsandpiecesVIPDined on 6/4/2014We had a great dining experience. Seated at a table overlooking the bay (had the extra fun of watching the jumping fish). Food was very good. All their fish dishes are nicely prepared. Wait staff was attentive and helpful.
- Always a good choice!WinesnobDined on 5/30/2014One of my favorite places to eat in Longboat Key. We vacation in LBK every May and we always like to dine at Pattigeorge's a couple of times per trip. The food is always fantastic.I would recommend this to a friend.
- stands tall among shortiesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/26/2014Pattigeorge has an inventive menu with the option to select a variety of small plates or focus on a favorite. In an area of modest quality tourist restaurants, this one makes it worth becoming a regular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodswivyVIPDined on 5/25/2014dining at Pattigeorge's is always lovely. The food is consistently, reliably good and the service friendly and professional. It is our "go to" local restaurant whenever we are on Longboat.Special Features:
- Excellent Dining But!DuchessDined on 5/24/2014This is now the 4th time we have been to Pattigeorges. The menu is unique and tasty. Our only issue this time was the length of time to be served our dinner. Arrived for a 7:00 pm reservation and our entree was not served until after 8:00 pm. After complaining, the server did the right thing by not charging for a glass of wine. We will be back again and hope not to have a similar experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bellaDined on 5/23/2014We were there for the second time to celebrate my daughters birthday. The food was very good and the view of the Bay was spectacular. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Waterview SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/22/2014With a shortage of restaurants on the water, Pattigeorge combines a stunning view of Sarasota Bay and its unspoiled North islands with excellent food and attentive service. Ours was a 75th birthday find, and the gamble couldn't have paid off better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.